Casino Setup Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie got down on her knees next to Emily. She started to reach back, but then the idea of what she was about to do, hit her. She couldn't. Tony told her he saw that she was having a problem, so he would "help" her. He reached under her, grabbed her lips and pulled them open again. Then he told her that the hole was open and to get her fingers in there and spread it, if she didn't want another spanking. No one had ever seen her put her finger into her vagina before. She couldn't do it. Except, then her burning ass, reminded her what would happen if she didn't. Suddenly it seemed much more possible. With a last sigh, Connie reached back, but two fingers of each hand into her vagina as deep as they would go, and then she pulled her hands as far apart as she could.

Tony told Janice to come over to where he was. She joined him and the two of them just stared at the widely gaping vaginas, side by side in front of them. Janice laughed and told Tony that was very nice, but she really wanted to spank one more bottom before they quit. Tony could actually see both women tense up when they heard that. This was just too much fun.

"All right, " Tony told Janice, "I would hate for you to leave here unsatisfied, so we'll spank one more behind. Ladies, you're spread very nicely, and I do really appreciate it, but one of you, I'm afraid, get's at least one more spanking. So I tell you what. I'm going to count to 20. Whichever one of you is spreading the widest at that point will avoid a spanking."

Janice said that was a great idea, but it was liable to be so close, that they needed to be very sure who won. Tony asked her what she had in mind, but she was already walking over to his desk. He couldn't help laughing when he saw her pull his flashlight out of the bottom drawer. Emily and Conne weren't laughing though. Neither one wanted to be spanked again. It was horrible to be kneeling there, pulling their vaginas open, but that was still better than another spanking. Janice walked back behind the two kneeling women and turned the flashlight on. Then she pointed the light right up the two gaping holes.

Emily was almost beyond caring, but Connie couldn't believe that Janice was actually shining a light up her wide open vagina. She certainly had no more secrets left. Then Tony started counting.

As soon as Tony said 1, he could see both women tense up. Then both ladies immediately strained to pull themselves even farther open. This was too much. He couldn't believe what these women would do to avoid another spanking. But there they were, pulling their pussies as far open as they possibly could and straining to get them even wider. It was so hard not to laugh, but he had to keep counting. Finally he reached 20.

As soon as he said 20. He saw both women relax their hands just a little. He also saw both rear ends start to quiver. He looked at Janice and she looked back at him and shrugged. She was leaving the choice up to him. There really wasn't anything to choose between. Neither woman could have pulled herself any farther open, no matter how hard she tried. That didn't matter though. It was going to be Emily. It was just too much fun spanking that huge ass for any other choice to be possible.

When he told Emily he was sorry but she was getting the last spanking. She actually tried to pull herself even wider to convince him to change his mind. Tony had to pull her fingers out of her pussy before he could lift her onto his lap. When she was laid over his lap, he started rubbing that big ass gently while he spoke to Connie. "Now Connie, while this spanking is going on, those fingers better stay in that pussy and keep pulling. If they come out, or that pussy closes, your coming up here next." He saw Connie's fingers actually try to get in deeper almost immediately.

Emily heard Tony talking to Connie. Maybe she had done something wrong and they would spank her instead. SMACK! Oh no it was starting again. Then Emily was shrieking. Her ass was being blistered again. Why oh why were they doing this. She had done all those terrible things. Then she was lifted up and over to Janice and Janice started spanking. Emily squirmed and kicked and screamed the whole time. Finally, Janice stopped. She just rested her palm on Emily's butt. She couldn't believe the heat coming off it.

Tony quietly suggested to Emily that she should get back down like Connie. Emily scrambled off Janice's lap as fast as she could. She got on her knees next to Connie. Then she reached back, stuck those fingers into her vagina as far as possible and yanked that hole open as far and as fast as she could.

Tony walked behind the two spread open women. "Ladies, I want to thank you for a wonderful morning. I promise I will remember these pretty gaping pussies all week. Which brings us to next week. Since you're showing me those pussies so nicely, we will make them your next penalty. If you don't have my money next week, Janice and I get to play with both of your cute little pussies."

Connie started to whimper back at him, "Please sir, I've never cheated on my husband, you can't make me do that.." and she just started crying.

Tony told her not to worry. "I will not actually have sex with either of you no matter what happens. Janice and I will remain fully dressed the entire time you are here. What we will do is play all sorts of games with your little holes. Janice has some particulary imaginative ideas of things to stick in them. Of course if you don't want that to happen just come up with my money. When I give you this next voucher you will each owe $2000. I know that's a lot, but if you can get at least get $500 each, you'll save your little pussies."

Tony continued speaking. "Now were going to get one more good look up your pussies. When I call your name, I will shine the flashlight straight up your hole and you will pull it open as far as you can for 3 seconds. Then you may get up, get dressed and leave." Tony got the flashlight and pointed it straight up Emily's pussy. "Emily, you first." Emily strained for all she was worth. Tony couldn't believe how far he could see up her pussy as she strained to pull it open. Slowly he counted 1...2....3. As soon as he hit 3, Emily yanked her hands out of her vagina, jumped up, and ran for the door. As soon as she heard Tony call Connie's name, though, she had to look back. There was Connie straining to pull her vagina open as far as she could, while Tony shined a flashlight straight up the hole. Emily started crying again as she realized she had looked just like that a moment earlier.

Tony counted to 3 again, but Connie didn't move. She was so scared of another spanking, she wasn't going to move until she was told to. Since no one said anything more to her, she finally asked if she could please close her vagina now. Tony laughed and said he had already told her she could go. Connie pulled her fingers out and let her vagina close. She was a little less steady than Emily for some reason. She had to get up slowly and she walked, rather unsteadily over to the door.

Both ladies got dressed and left the office. As they made their way to the car, they were both crying way too hard for either one to say anything. Emily's bottom burned so badly, that she didn't know how she would drive. She couldn't sit down at all. She actually had to wait a good 15 minutes before she was able to lower her bottom ever so gently into the car seat. Even then she had to drive very slowly all the way home. Every bump or curve made her come up out of her seat and when she fell back down it took all the self control she had not to scream. Connie didn't even try to sit. She spent the entire drive home on her hands and knees in the back seat. When they finally got home, both ladies spent the rest of the day laying in bed, facedown.

After the two women were gone, Tony told Janice that he couldn't believe how much fun she was. Janice just smiled at him, and told him to keep that thought in mind. Then she walked out of his office and out to her car. If anyone had seen her, they would have wondered why she was whistling the whole way home.