Casino Setup Ch. 07

Story Info
It's every woman for herself.
9.3k words
4.54
87.5k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

Tuesday morning Emily just didn't want to get out of bed. Her bottom still hurt and she couldn't believe what she had done. She had begged that man to spread her anus and vagina open. It was only so he wouldn't spank her anymore, but still, how could she have humiliated herself so completely? Actually, of course, it was mostly that stupid Connie's fault. If she had at least given in earlier, Emily wouldn't have been spanked nearly as much, and she wouldn't have had to beg. Why couldn't that little twit have more sense?

Well it didn't matter anyway. What mattered now was finding a way out of this mess. If she didn't get some money damn soon, Janice and Tony's next play toy was going to be her vagina. It was bad enough spreading it open for them, she'd be damned if they'd use it as some toy to just stick things in.

Then, as if on cue, the phone rang. It was Connie of course. She wanted to know what they were going to do. Like she had some magical solution to this mess. Well she needed some time to think anyway. She told Connie she had a plan. She needed to check a few things out, so Connie shouldn't worry. Emily told her to just hang in there, and she'd call her Friday.

Actually, Emily had no idea what she would do, but if she did come up with something she wasn't sharing this time. She owed Tony $2000 and she had a voucher for $500. She had to raise another $1500. The only problem was that she had no idea how. Then a miracle occurred. Emily's brother, Oscar, called to say hello. While they were talking Emily told him that she was short of money, and he actually volunteered to lend her $1000. Emily couldn't believe her luck. She asked him to wire her the money and told him how much she appreciated it. She had half the money she needed and Connie would never know.

The next day, Emily went to the credit union. Sure enough $1000 had been wired into her account. She withdrew it in $100 bills. Then she went home and hid the money. Now all she needed was to turn the $500 voucher into $1000. Well her brother had helped once, maybe he could help again.

Emily called Oscar. She couldn't tell him the real problem, but she needed advice. So she told him that she was taking her wives group to a casino, and she wondered what she should advise them to do so that nobody lost a lot of money. Oscar thought for a minute. Then he told his sister that he really didn't gamble, but he had a friend that did. He believed that his friend always played blackjack. He didn't remember for sure, but he though his friend had said that he won because he always drew when he had less then 21. Oscar told Emily that in all honesty he didn't even know what that meant, but he hoped it helped. Emily actually thought it might. She thanked her brother again for the loan and said goodbye.

Emily decided to call Connie. She wouldn't tell her about the $1000 she had, but she might as well tell her about her brother's advice. It wouldn't cost her anything to take Connie along. Friday morning Emily called Connie and told her she would pick her up in an hour. She had a solution to their problem. Emily told Connie what her brother had said. Connie, of course, thanked her over and over until Emily just told her to be ready when she came by.

When Connie got off the phone she felt better than she had all week. Finally, there was something she could do to avoid what was scheduled for Monday. If those horrible people started to stick things into her vagina, Connie thought she might lose her mind. Thank God for Emily. She had never really liked her, but she was so strong and so smart. Connie thought back to how awful this week had been.

Tuesday morning she had still barely been able to sit. Her bottom was still so red and so sore. Why had she let them spank her so long? Emily had given in right away, but Connie had tried to hold out. Her stupid religious worries had caused her to be spanked so many extra times. Then she wondered if Emily was mad at her. After all, her struggling had caused Emily to be spanked many additional times, too.

Then she thought of what else she had done. She had voluntarily spread herself open so that a strange man could see her anus and vagina. Not only that, but she had actually reached into her vagina and spread it open so that man could see better. It brought tears to her eyes every time she thought about it. She had tried to shut down clubs where women just danced topless, and here she was spreading her most private parts for a stranger. What was happening to her? Yes they had been spanking her, but if she had really had faith in her beliefs, she would have withstood it.

Well it was over for now. Still, they needed to do something or it would start all over again. That horrible man had said they would actually stick objects into their vaginas. Connie tried to calm down. Emily would never let that happen. She would call Emily and Emily would have a plan.

After she had called Emily, Tuesday, she had started to feel a little better. Emily had a plan. She always knew what to do. That's why she was the head of their group. Emily said she would call on Friday. Connie would try and relax and just wait to hear from Emily.

The rest of the week, Connie hardly slept. Every night she had terrible dreams about people sticking all sorts of different things up her vagina. Every morning she'd wake up shaking. Dear God this just couldn't happen, but she didn't have any idea what to do to stop it. All she could do was wait for Emily to call and save her.

Now Emily had called, and everything would be all right. Emily was their leader and she always knew the right thing to do. Connie actually was starting to feel ashamed that she had ever disagreed with Emily's plans. How stupid of her. She hadn't been able to come up with any solutions and here was Emily with a plan right when she said she would have it. Quickly, Connie got dressed and waited for Emily to pick her up.

Emily got to Connie's house around 9:00. On the way to the casino, she told Connie what Oscar had said. Neither lady understood what it meant, but Emily was sure that when they saw the game it would make sense. They got to the casino and went straight to the blackjack table. After watching a couple of hands, both women realized that the closer you got to 21, the better your chance of winning. So Oscar was right. You kept taking cards until you had exactly 21, then you couldn't lose. Maybe sometimes it wouldn't work, but Oscar had said his friend was a real gambler, so it had to work most of the time.

The women cashed their vouchers in for chips and went back to the blackjack table. Emily told Connie they would play the hands together and they would each bet $100. Connie thought that was a great idea. That way whatever Emily won, she would win right along with her. The dealer dealt the first hand. Emily was dealt a king and a 9. That was 19 already. One more card should win. Emily asked for a card and got a 5. Shoot they'd gone over. But they'd been really close, the system was working. Emily was really convinced when she looked around. All the people at the table were watching her. They must have been really impressed by the way she played.

The second hand wasn't as good, Emily got a 5 and 5. That was only 10. But the next card was a jack and she had twenty. They were so close. She took another card, but it was a 7. Damn, that was two losses in a row. Then Emily had a brilliant idea. They had lost twice, but they had been so close. Surely, they were due to win. They needed to bet everything on this hand, so they would win as much as they could when they hit 21. She explained this to Connie, who was stunned by the brilliance of the idea. Both ladies put every chip they had in.

Everyone at the table had stopped playing to watch Emily and Connie. Emily was so proud that all these people were admiring her skill and intelligence. This was the type of respect she should get all the time. The dealer dealt her a 9 and an 8. Wonderful, that was so close. Emily was already figuring how to bet the $600 she would have after this hand, when the dealer gave her a king. That was too much!! It wasn't supposed to work that way, but there was the dealer taking their last chips. Oh God what was she going to do.

Well at least she had the $1000 at home. She'd have to spread her holes again, and God that was humiliating, but at least she wouldn't have anything stuck in her vagina. Also, since Connie would have to pay the next penalty, Emily wouldn't get spanked. She would politely spread whatever they asked to see and get through it. She'd spread her holes open once, she could do it again. The main thing was she couldn't tell Connie that she had that money.

Connie, meanwhile, was trying not to faint. She knew exactly what that loss meant. All her nightmares were going to come true. Who knew what terrible things that awful Janice would want to stick in her. Tony might not be so bad, but Janice hated her. There had to be a way out. Emily was walking away. Connie ran after her, asking her what they were going to do?

Emily kept walking. How was she supposed to know what to do? But she needed to tell Connie something. She had to get Connie settled down so she wouldn't keep bothering her. Emily didn't need nearly as much money as Connie did, but she couldn't let Connie know that. She had to be able to plan without Connie around. After she had walked all the way to the door, she finally turned around and told Connie not to worry, she had another idea. She would call Connie Sunday night when it was all taken care of.

Emily drove Connie home and dropped her off. Then she started trying to come up with a way to get another $1000. She tried calling her brother, but he wasn't home. That's right, it was Friday, he wouldn't be home until after 9:00. At 9:30 Emily called Oscar and asked if she could borrow another $1000. Oscar told her he was sorry, but he just didn't have that much cash right then. He could probably get it in three or four weeks if she still needed it.

Then Oscar asked her why she needed it. Emily couldn't very well tell him. So she just told him it was for a trip her group was planning. It wasn't that important and he shouldn't worry about it. Oscar said that was fine and that he was glad it wasn't anything critical. He told her it was nice to hear from her and he hung up. There went her last hope.

Sunday was a long day for Emily. She knew what was coming, and there was no way to stop it. The only consolation was that Connie's day would be worse. She wished she could tell her, but of course she didn't dare. That reminded her, she had promised to call Connie on Sunday. Well, she'd call her and tell her she hadn't come up with anything. If she was going to have to know what was coming tomorrow, she didn't want Connie to be able to relax with false hopes.

Connie answered on the first ring. She must have been just waiting for Emily's call, the twit. Emily told her she was sorry, but she hadn't come up with anything. Connie just asked her again what she was supposed to do. Emily had had it. She told Connie what to do. She told her that she should start to figure out how much her vagina could hold. Then she slammed the phone down.

After that she just put her head down and sobbed. It was going to be a terrible day. They'd make her spread her holes open again. Pulling her own vagina open was so humiliating, and when they had actually shined a light up her hole; that had almost been more than she could take. Still, she had survived it once, she would do it again. At least Connie's day would be much worse. Maybe they would finish with her first, and she could watch what they did to Connie. That might make her feel better, after she had been spread open again.

Connie was a wreck. She hung up the phone in shock. Emily was mad at her. Well of course she was. She had put all the pressure on her. Why was she so worthless? Surely she could think of something. By God, next week she would come up with a plan. Oh, but that was next week, what about tomorrow? How would she get through tomorrow?

Connie just cried the rest of the day. What would they stick in her? They said they wouldn't hurt her, but how would they know? Her vagina wasn't a toy. What would they do with it? They liked games. What kind of horrible games would they play with her poor hole? She couldn't get those thoughts out of her head the rest of the day.

Finally, around 8:00 she called Emily. She told her how sorry she was that she had put all that pressure on her. She didn't know how, but she knew that somehow they would both get through it. She told Emily that the least she could do was drive. She started to tell Emily when she would pick her up, but Emily stopped her. Emily told her that she had to go to the base office first thing in the morning. She thanked her for the offer, but said that she would just have to meet her at the casino.

Connie felt terrible. Not only had she put all the extra pressure on Emily, but now Emily would actually have to try to conduct business right before the casino. She would know what was going to happen to her in just a little while and would have to pretend nothing was wrong. Connie was so ashamed. Here she was feeling sorry for herself, while Emily was trying to fix things for both of them and having to do extra work to boot.

Emily hung up the phone and laughed. She couldn't very well let Connie drive. When Connie found out what she had done, and how she had saved her vagina, she was not likely to want to give her a ride home. That was okay. She'd be humiliated tomorrow, but she might still enjoy watching what happened to Connie.

Monday morning both women met in the casino parking lot. Right at 9:00, they walked into the casino and went downstairs. The receptionist passed them through and they went into Tony's office. Once inside, they stopped on the tile square and removed their tops. Then they waited to be escorted to the desk.

Janice and Tony were talking at the other end of the room. They were sitting together at a small table. Janice looked up at them. She told them to come on over, "I know I usually walk you over, but I'm busy. Unless you'll be really disappointed not having me lead you by your nipples, go over to the desk and wait." Neither woman had any great desire to be walked over by her tit, so they both quickly walked to Tony's desk and waited to see what would happen.

Tony walked over to them. "Since you are both topless, I assume neither of you has the $2000 you owe me. Well, that's fine. Today's penalty is pussies, so I'm going to tell you what to do." However, before he could continue, Emily took the $1000 out of her pants pocket and put it on the desk.

Tony picked up the money and counted it. Meanwhile, Connie didn't know what to do. Emily, who she had relied on to save her, had just saved only herself. She hadn't even told Connie she had the money. Why was she doing this? There was enough money to save both their vaginas. Why hadn't she helped her? Instead, Emily was going to watch as only Connie's vagina was abused.

Tony thanked Emily for the money. "I appreciate the payment, that's fully half of what you owe me. Now back to business. As I started to say the next penalty is pussies. What I want both of you ladies to do---." At that point, Emily screamed at Tony to wait.

Emily didn't understand. She told Tony she had paid over $500, she shouldn't have to pay another penalty. Tony just shook his head. "My dear Mrs. Parker, you really don't listen do you? I told you that if you both came up with $500, neither of you would pay the next penalty. Since one of you does not have the $500, and since you don't have the whole $2000, you both pay the next penalty. It would be way too complicated to keep track of penalties separately, and we are not even going to try."

Emily stumbled and almost fell. This couldn't be happening. She had one last desperate idea. "Okay, take the money I paid you and split it between me and Connie. That will give us each $500."

Tony took a deep breath and tried again. "Mrs. Parker, I have already credited that money to your account. You paid it for yourself. I can't change that now. You will both pay the next penalty, and I'm going to tell you both what to do. If I am interrupted again I am liable to get upset, and believe me ladies, you don't want that to happen."

Tony went back to his explanation. "As I have said twice before, the next penalty is pussies. So, what you ladies will do is remove the rest of your clothes. Then you will turn around so that your back is to my desk and take three steps forward. That will give you enough room to lie down. You will then lie down on the carpet on your backs with your legs pointing towards the door. After you are on the floor, you will raise your knees and spread you legs wide apart so that you pussies are easily accessible."

Connie knew that she had gotten them both in trouble last time by resisting, so she began to remove her jeans. As she started to take them down, however, it was Emily who was objecting this time. She told Tony he could call whoever he wanted, "You can call my husband, you can call the army, you can call the goddamned president, but I am not spreading my vagina like that for you."

Tony started to say something, but Janice stopped him. Then she turned to Emily. "You know Emily dear, you are absolutely right. We shouldn't force you to open your pussy for us by threatening to call your husband. However, you know that all our previous sessions have been taped. I'm sure that all the guys on the base would love watching them. Also, we have a special treat for them." With that Janice picked up a poster she had rolled up on the table. She took the rubber band off the poster and unrolled it. Then she held it up for Connie and Emily to see. There, blown up to poster size, were the two of them. They were bent over with their fingers in their vaginas pulling them open. In fact, dead center of the poster were their two wide-open vaginas. It was a terrible picture. But the worst thing about it was not the way their privates were displayed; it was the fact that the picture must have been taken as Tony was speaking to them, because both ladies were looking back at the camera and their faces were clearly visible.

Emily knew she was beaten. She sobbed and started unbuckling her jeans. Connie, who had thought there was a reprieve, was even more devastated. It was a few seconds before she could start to work on her jeans. Soon both ladies pants were off, and they each then removed their panties. After that the two ladies looked at each other, as if they were waiting for the other woman to come up with some reason not to take the next step. Then after a few seconds they both got into position and opened their legs to reveal their vaginas.

Janice and Tony got up and walked right in front of the prone women. They both had very thick, very dark bushes. It was Janice who remarked that Emily's red hair obviously came from a bottle. Emily was almost more embarrassed by that, then by the fact that her privates were so exposed. At least she thought they were exposed. They were going to become a lot more visible in a few moments.

Tony complained to Janice that it was really hard to see anything through all that hair. Janice told him that was no problem. Then she reached under the table and pulled out a large paper bag. From inside the bag, Janice pulled out a razor and shaving cream. "Let me fix it so you can see everything." Janice walked purposely over to Emily. Emily knew what was coming and there wasn't a thing she could do about it.

Janice asked Tony to go get a glass of water, which he did. When she had the glass, she poured some of it directly over Emily's pubic hair. She laughed and told Emily not to worry about the carpet, it would dry. Janice took the shaving cream and spread it all over Emily's private area. Then she picked up the razor.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers