Cassadee's Choice

Story Info
Cassadee Pope teaches her fiance a lesson.
3k words
3.79
8.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

Getting engaged was supposed to be the best time of Cassadee Pope's life, but instead, she found herself having increasingly heated arguments with her now fiancé.

"DAMMIT RYAN! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND THAT'S JUST FOR SHOW!" Cassadee yells at him on the phone one night, word having gotten back to him that she had yet again been flirtatious with several of her male fans at her last show.

But this fight seemed even more brutal than all the ones before, and it left Cassadee with a bitter taste in her mouth as she went down the road to her next tour stop.

And it also left her with a strong desire to get even with him, even though she knew it would be wrong, and even more so now that she wore his ring on her finger.

"You know what? Every male fan at my show tonight would kill for the chance to have sex with me. Maybe I should give one of them that chance tonight," Cassadee told herself as she twisted her engagement ring around on her finger, looking in the mirror of her dressing room and wrestling with the thoughts of infidelity she had racing through her mind.

As she continued to wrestle with those thoughts, her phone went off with an apologetic text message from her fiancé, which brought nothing but a frustrated sigh from Cassadee since she had been in this cycle for a while now.

"Oh Ryan. Always apologizing to me with your tail between your legs. Well I'm not gonna have it this time. Besides, maybe whoever I find to have a little fun with tonight will be able to make me feel so good I don't have to fake it with them like I always have to with you," she told herself as she looked at herself in the mirror of her dressing room.

"Someone's getting lucky tonight. And I'm gonna film myself having sex with them so I can really make Ryan jealous," Cassadee told herself as she looked herself up and down in the black leather mini skirt with the zipper in front that she was wearing, giving her tits a squeeze as slipped a tiny, tight white t-shirt with "New York City" on it over them, going braless and smiling as the shirt rode halfway up her tight stomach.

"One good breeze and every guy in this place is gonna see my tits in all their glory," Cassadee told herself happily as she rushed off to go on stage, a fire growing between her legs at how slutty she was going to look.

"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Cassadee Pope!" the guy introducing her to the stage said as she came onto it, immediately hearing the cat calls and come-on lines from the guys in the crowd as she started to perform.

"And I love you, too!" Cassadee shouted in the direction of a hot guy near the left side of the stage who kept shouting "I love you" to her, his seeming infatuation with her turning her on to no end as she smiled and winked at him.

There were other guys who made the same comments to Cassadee, but her choice had already been made, so she had security usher the guy backstage near the end of her show, having him wait by her dressing room door for her to finish her meet and greet.

"But I don't understand. Why does she want me here and not at the meet and greet?" the guy, named Samuel, told her team, not really getting the answer he wanted but choosing not to make an issue of it for fear it would cost him his chance to meet her.

"Hey there cutie. What was your name again?" Cassadee asked him as she came up to him about a half hour later after her meet and greet was over with, Samuel unable to stop from staring at her legs in the mini skirt she was still wearing.

"C-Cassadee. H-hi... " he stumbled as he greeted her, his head filled with thoughts of pulling down her zipper and fucking her till she screamed for his cum.

"Aw, how sweet. You lost your tongue around me... " Cassadee teased him as she invited him to come to her bus with her, wanting to get him alone with her in order to put the rest of her plan in place.

"So how does it feel to be all alone on my bus with me?" Cassadee asked him, his shyness around her making her want to fuck him all the more as she crossed her legs and then uncrossed them, giving him a look at her panties and the wet spot forming on them.

"I'm sorry for asking this Cassadee, but I know you're engaged and all now, so what's this about?" he asked her, looking around nervously as she invited him to sit down on the plush leather couch on her bus.

"Well Sammy baby... my fiancé is insanely jealous, and tonight I'm going to give him reason to be. And maybe I'll actually get off for once in my life," she told him as she kissed him, surprising even herself with how forward she was being with this guy she had just met as she playfully pushed him down on the couch, taking out her phone and making sure it was recording before she started fooling around with him.

"I'll do my best Cass... " he whispered as he started kissing her back, one of his hands running over her smooth, flat, tight stomach and making him audibly groan as his other hand tugged at her zipper.

"Yeah. My stomach is often said to be my best feature. At least of the ones everyone can see... " she teased him as the mini skirt balled up at her feet, the hand that had been running over her stomach pulling her shirt over her head and leaving her in nothing but her panties as they started making out.

"I want to fuck you so hard Cassadee... " he whispered to her as they rolled around on the couch undressing each other, landing on top of her and pinning her arms over her head as he looked her in the eyes and slid her engagement ring off of her finger.

"Then do it Samuel. Fuck me," she implored him as his hands started rubbing and fingering her pussy, his mouth attaching itself to her tits as he licked and sucked on them.

"But I don't have a condom and I don't want to get you pregnant since you belong to another man," he told her as he fingered her a little harder, making Cassadee coo and arch her back for him as she desperately tried to get his cock up against, and inside of, her pussy.

"Don't worry about that baby. We all make choices in life and this one is mine. So why don't you let me worry about that?" she told him as he started guiding his dick to her cunt hole.

"FUCK... " he grunted as his desires got the best of him, sinking his rock-hard cock into Cassadee's wet pussy and starting to thrust in and out of her as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper inside of her.

"OHGOD... YES... YES... fuck me Sammy baby... OHGODYES... " Cassadee shouted as she dug her nails into his back, her back arching and her eyes beginning to roll back in her head as he fucked her.

"SHIT... so fucking tight... I'm gonna blow for sure... " Samuel whispered through his grunts, his cock blasting against every spot inside Cassadee that really made her feel good.

"FUCK... fuck me... harder... " she cried out as his dick rocked her pussy, making her stiffen up as he buried himself balls-deep inside of her and felt her walls starting to clamp down on him.

"FUCK... FUCK... gonna cum... " she shouted as she shot a load of her cum all over his dick, her juices coating his cock as it thrust in and out of her, his own cum building in his balls until he quickly began reaching the point of no return.

"Cass... let me pull out baby... before I cum inside you," he whispered to her, content with the memory of getting to fuck her, when she wrapped her legs around him even tighter and started humping his cock for all she was worth.

"DON'T YOU DARE PULL OUT! CUM IN ME! FILL MY PUSSY! OHGOD... " Cassadee shouted at him, throwing her head back and going limp as he gave her a few final thrusts, held himself inside of her, and came deep into her spasming pussy, filling her cunt to the brim with his thick, sticky sperm.

"SHIT... " he moaned as he felt the last of his cum shooting into her, quickly pulling out of her and watching as his baby seed started seeping from Cassadee's cunt.

"MMM... your cum feels so good inside me... and I bet it will feel good in all my other holes too... " she whispered to him as she playfully pushed him off of her, eyeing his cock and reaching between his legs.

"Looks like I need to suck that thing back to life... " Cassadee whispered to him as she gave him a kiss, Samuel moaning softly in her ear as she wrapped her mouth around his cock and started to suck on it.

"OHGOD... fuck... suck it Cass... " he whispered softly as he ran his fingers through her hair, her lips working over his dick as she cupped his balls with her hands.

"MMM... these magic balls of yours are filling up with more cum for me, I see... " she teased him, her dirty talk bringing him to a climax much quicker than he would've imagined after having just fucked her.

"FUCK... Cass... gonna cum down your pretty little throat... " he moaned as he started pushing her head back onto his dick, her tongue running all along the tip of it as he placed it at the back of her throat and pushed his hips into her face.

"Cumming... " he breathlessly whispered as he came down her throat, her lips still sucking away on his dick as he gave her everything he had and slowly began to back his cock away from her overworked mouth.

"Why don't we move this to the bedroom baby?" she whispered to him as she got up off her knees, taking off for the bedroom and grabbing her lover for the night by the hand as she led him back there with her, phone in hand to continue recording their tawdry affair.

"I'm going to remember this night for the rest of my life Cassadee," he whispered softly to her as they laid down on the bed in the back of her bus, her legs going up on his shoulders as he ran his dick over her slick pussy lips and slid into her again.

"MMM... and so will I... you gave me my first real orgasm... " she whispered lovingly to him as he started thrusting in and out of her, her walls wrapping his cock up and pulling him deeper into her with every thrust he made into her.

"Well then how about I give you another one?" he teased her as he fucked her for the second time, her pussy opening up for him a little more as she wrapped her legs around his waist and started arching her back.

"OHGHODYES... YYYYEEEEESSSS... " she screamed, once again digging her nails into his back, as she arched her back a little higher and started to cum for him, more of her juices painting his dick as he buried himself inside of her.

"Yeah... cum for me Cass... your pussy is so addictive baby... " he softly moaned in her ear as she came for him, his thrusts into her getting sharper and quicker as he began nearing his own orgasm yet again.

"FUCK YES... fuck me... don't you want to dump another load of your hot, sticky baby juice inside me?" she teased him as he fucked her, sucking on her tits and sharing a long, deep, probing kiss with her as his cock buried itself at the entrance to her cervix.

"OHGOD... " he whimpered as he came in her, pulling her close and sucking on her tits as he dumped his cum into her womb, basting her insides with it and emptying a whole load of it into her before he pulled out of her.

"FUCK YEAH," Cassadee moaned under her breath as he finished cumming in her and pulled out of her, her walls starting to relax their grip on him as he did.

"Don't you wanna fuck my ass baby? I know I want you to fuck my ass... I bet your cock will feel so good balls-deep in my shitter... " she whispered to him, continuing to turn up the sexually suggestive dialogue as he made with her some more, finally getting up and bending over the bed, right in front of her phone that was still recoding everything.

"UH," she moaned softly when she felt Samuel's dick sliding into her ass, her anal ring flexing around it and allowing him to start thrusting deeper and deeper into her tight backdoor as he started picking up his pace.

"OHGOD... what an amazing, tight little ass... " he whimpered as he drove himself in and out of her, her anal ring continuing to tighten up on his dick as he buried it inside of her, reaching around and squeezing her tits with every thrust he made into her ass.

"Cum in it baby. Blow another load of your cum in one of my holes... " she whispered, managing to sound as slutty as she could, and making Samuel hard as a rock for her all over again as he buried his dick in her ass and prepared to cum again.

"Here it comes Cass... " he whispered, both of them looking right at her phone as he violently pulled her hips back and came in her ass, Cassadee throwing her head back and cumming for him as he spilled his seed deep into her bowels.

"I need you in my pussy again... " she whispered softly to him as he pulled out of her ass, feeling him run his dick over her cunt lips a few times as she adjusted her phone.

"I need to be in your pussy again Cassadee. I can't get enough of you baby. I'm crazy for you and hot for this pussy you have," he told her as he grabbed her by the hips and slid back inside of her cunt, both of them fixing their gazes on her recording phone as he started thrusting in and out of her again.

"UH, UH, UH. FUCK. Fuck me... " she moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt his cock run over every inch of her sensitive pussy, the feeling of an impending orgasm once again arriving for her.

"You're still so tight. I guess your fiancé must have a pencil dick," he teased her as his thick cock tore through her pussy, her walls wrapping tightly around it again as she pushed her hips back into his and pushed her sweat-matted hair out of her face.

"You have no idea. He can't even make me cum... OHGOD... " she responded, her moaning getting louder and louder again as Samuel's dick hit every place inside of her she wished her inadequate fiancé could hit.

"That's a damn shame Cass. You should be with a real man," he told her as she threw her head back and started cumming on his dick again, her body once again giving in to the way he was making her feel.

"OHGOD... IM... CUMMING... FUCK... YES... MOTHER... FUCKER... " she shouted, all in one nearly unintelligible word, as she shot her cream onto his cock, her eyes closing and her body going limp as he held her close and quickened his thrusts into her again.

"CUM... IN... ME... YOU... WELL... HUNG... MOTHER... FUCKER... CUM... IN... MY... PUSSY... " she hissed as he started cumming in her again, imploring him for more of his cum as they both looked into her phone and smiled, his cum shooting deep into her baby maker as he held himself there.

"OH FUCK YEAH. I don't think I really knew what sex was until tonight... " Cassadee softly whispered in his ear as she laid her phone by the bed and let him climb on top of her again, making out with him and wrapping her legs around him.

"I hope I make him so jealous he dumps you. He doesn't deserve you anyway," he whispered to her as they made out a few minutes longer, Cassadee giving him one last kiss before ending things.

"Here's my number baby. Don't be afraid to call or text me when I'm on the road. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again," she told him as she ushered him off her bus, having to get ready to leave for her next show.

"I'll never forget this night, or you Cass," he told her as he slipped off her bus, not knowing if he would see her again but knowing he had a memory that would last a lifetime.

"Hey Ryan, it's me. While you were so worried about me putting out for someone else tonight, I was on the bus doing exactly that. Hope you learned your lesson and we can move on from this and get married. But if not, looks like I found your replacement already," Cassadee typed into her phone, soon following by sending the video of her sex session with Samuel to him.

"That'll teach him," Cassadee told herself as she got ready for bed, content in her decision for the night and whatever came from it as she looked at her engagement ring still lying on the couch and wondered just how much it was going to cost her.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers