Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

I was drunk and hopelessly aroused by this point and he got away with quite a bit of fingering before I woke up to the fact that my neighbor Dwight was the one fingering me, and not George. I got alarmed and sent him home, which was only next door.

I sat down to have a talk with George. "What do you want from me George? Before you answer, I really like you. I hope you feel the same way about me," I said.

"Of course I like you, Cassandra," George said, and my heart fell into my stomach threatening to turn to bile and come back up. I knew from his body language and his tone of voice that at that very moment he could not wait to get away. Men hate this kind of discussion of course, but at that moment I knew. George was simply enjoying a woman who was pretty and was to him an enthusiastic sex toy.

"Do you want a threesome? Do you want to watch me fuck your colleague, my neighbor? If that's what you want, just say so," I said.

"That's what I want," George said. "It's also hot that Dwight is black. I can't wait to see his black cock inside your lily white body."

I was sickened by George's thoughts. I was glad he was honest, but I did not want a man who thought like that. Still, I had my own reasons for complying, for submitting.

I rose. Still naked, I went next door and rang the bell of Dwight's apartment. Dwight answered.

"You're overdressed, Dwight. Lose the clothes and come over," I said. I returned to my apartment. George met me at the door and kissed me. His kiss made me sad. He was rapidly becoming history in my eyes.

Dwight came over. I led the men to the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and spread my legs. "Who wants me first?" I asked. They both wanted me first. The two idiots tossed a coin.

Dwight put me on my hands and knees, gripped my small hips with his two hands, and entered me. I shivered as the second man of my life (always not counting my brother!) possessed me with his cock. George was watching eagerly. Dwight was pumping away inside me. I had to admit it felt wonderful, just as good as when George was fucking me, and even better, actually. My boobs, normally staid, were bouncing around below me as Dwight went to town. I'll say this for him: He fucked me with unbridled enthusiasm!

Dwight pulled out at the last minute and shot his spunk all over my back. I had wanted him to cum inside me but he had not asked, and I had not said. Maybe pulling out is the polite thing to do? I did not know threesome etiquette.

George rolled me onto my back and it was Dwight's turn to watch. He began to masturbate, rubbing his cock, as he watched George fuck the bejesus out of me. No more Mr. Nice Guy for George! He was fucking me like he meant it!

George was fucking me so hard it was a little scary but I managed to get into it since it felt divine and hyper sensual. I guess he figured, correctly, that this was his last time in the saddle with yours truly so he could do what he wanted and just maximally get his rocks off at my expense.

In the meantime, I was looking sideways watching Dwight massage and play with his cock while watching George fuck my brains out. George was lasting a long time, too. I motioned for Dwight to come over to me and I grabbed his cock and pulled it into my mouth. I tasted my own juices on his cock. I have never tasted myself this way before. It was strange but kinky and I was into it. I gave him my best blowjob technique while George fucked me for all he was worth.

I don't know why but sucking off Dwight while George fucked me impressed the two men. Apparently, it's a porn thing and it's called a spit roast. Dwight asked if he could cum in my mouth while I was blowing him and getting fucked. I said, "mmm-hmmm."

Shortly later Dwight exploded into my mouth. Being very experienced with blowjobs I knew just what to do and not a drop of his nice, salty cum escaped. I swallowed it all.

After George came again, squirting inside me with me loving feeling the ejaculations, we all adjourned to the sitting room and talked. I was all smiles and kept their Scotch glasses filled. George eventually left and Dwight made noises that he should go home, too.

After George left I said to Dwight, "Want to sleep here tonight, with me? You can brush your teeth next door tomorrow morning," and I giggled. Dwight looked me deep in my eyes and smiled.

"You're through with George then?" he asked.

"Yes. Any man who wants a threesome on the second date is not a man I want to stay with," I said.

"Then why did you do it?" Dwight asked.

"I have my reasons," I said.

"Was having me lay you one of them?" Dwight asked.

"That depends," I said. "Are you staying the night?"

"Yes. I can't guarantee you'll get a lot of sleep, though. I love your body, Cassandra."

"Then yes," I said, "Having your cock inside me was in fact the primary reason."

"In that case, lover girl, shall we give it another go?"

Dwight also woke me up the next morning in the way every girl I'm sure wants to be waked: With a cock inside her. I stayed naked and made us both breakfast, and it was at that moment that my doorbell rang.

"It's probably George." I buzzed him in and I threw on a robe. "I'll let him know to his face that he's history now."

"Do it naked, lover. Torment the poor sod!" Dwight said.

"Ooh, you have an evil mind," I said as I giggled.

I threw open the door standing there in my naked glory and it was not George. It was my brother Sam. I froze, just standing there.

"Who are you?" Dwight asked my brother.

"I'm Sam, Cassandra's brother," Sam said.

"I'm Dwight, Cassandra's lover," Dwight said and the two men shook hands. I was still frozen to my spot, standing there naked in a trance.

Dwight was worried. He snapped his fingers in my face saying, "Cassandra? Hello? Anyone home?"

"She gets like that sometimes. Whenever I greet her naked she enters a trance," Sam said.

"How do you get her out of the trance?" Dwight asked.

Suddenly I woke up. "He doesn't even try. He commits incest and he leaves. I emerge from the trance later."

"You rape your own sister?" Dwight asked?

"It's not rape. She submits willingly," Sam said.

"Get out, Sam," I said. "You're no longer welcome here." I began to push him out. Dwight helped and he left quickly enough.

"Show me what your brother would have done to you had I not been here, Cassandra," Dwight said.

I smiled. "I'll tell you the whole story after, okay? This time cum inside me, too, please."

Dwight smiled. "Pick me up, Dwight," I said. He did and I wrapped my legs around him. He needed no more instructions. He bounced me up and down and with Dwight, my moans were at their loudest. I meant the moans, too; they were sincere. That man knows how to fuck a Cassandra. For the first time in a long time I could see my future without despair. Life was good.

Dwight stayed another night. And another after that. And another. And another. Dwight was a keeper.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers