Cassandra and Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a state of freak out that was about two notches below pure panic. If I hadn't been both stoned and drunk, I probably would have run screaming from the room. As it was, I was literally stunned, incapable of any rational thought or action.

Sometime later, it might have been an hour or more, Steve (or Carson) awoke and rolled over to me. Laying in bed naked next to a naked man now only filled me with horror. I could still taste his come in my mouth, and it disgusted me now.

"Hey," he said. "Can't sleep?"

"No," I said.

"Well, um, do you think you might want to, uh," he was obviously very nervous. "You know, fuck me in the ass or anything like that? I've always wanted to try that, and I don't know if I'll ever work up the courage to do anything this crazy ever again."

I wanted to ask him flat out if Cassandra was his sister. Instead, I just said: "No thanks."

"You sure? I mean, I don't have to fuck you like that if you don't want to. I brought a rubber, even."

"I'm tired," I said. I rolled over and pretended to go to sleep. I heard him jerk off for a while, but he started snoring again before he could finish.

I crawled over to be close to Cassandra. She looked beautiful in her sleep, but I could not overcome my revulsion enough to touch her. That's when I knew it was over.

12