Cassandra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, I went to the bathroom to touch up my makeup. I inserted a tampon into me to make sure I didn't soil my panties - and to hold Todd's seed within me a while longer. After all, it was my 'first time' - I wanted the feeling to last as long as possible! I returned to the bedroom and had Todd dress me. I was amazed at how quickly he jumped to please me - and how easily I assumed the superior position. This big, strong, macho guy was like putty in my dainty hands as I casually directed his ministrations. He drove me home seemingly at the snap of a finger. I cupped his crotch with my hand, not so much to turn him on as to remind him that he - all of him - was mine to do with as I pleased. I loved this new feeling of power!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cassandra Series Info

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Birthday Present Pt. 01 He becomes his wife's lovely lesbian lover.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Be Careful What You Wish For Larissa sells her soul and gets more than she bargained for.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories