Cassandra Gets Ploughed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not wait for an answer, though she gave Kyle's dick a delicious, infuriating squeeze.

"Maybe we should do something different than just having him fuck my pussy, though... Obviously, I sucked him off earlier today, so there's no mystery there, but maybe I should ask if he'd like to fuck my ass."

Kyle remembered that it had been months into their relationship before he could even broach the topic of anal sex with Cass, whereas she was evidently happy to get Alex fuck her up the ass on their second date. This brought another pang of mixed jealousy and horniness to his prick.

Cass smirked. "Oh yeah, you love that, don't you? That the next time you're headed into town to buy groceries, another man will be fucking your wife in the barn? And not just fucking me; making me cum with his big, thick dick, begging for him to give me more of his hot, throbbing member, begging for him to cum and to fill my snatch with his thick, creamy cum. Oh yeah, Alex already owns me. He could come over here right now and tell me to suck his dick, and I would do it, in front of my husband and everything. I wouldn't even give it a second thought - not if it meant a chance to taste his big, delicious prick again and drink his sperm. And you know what? Afterwards, especially if he decided to cum inside me, you would be there eating my out, getting hot and horny off the taste of his sperm. Just like you are now."

She smirked. "I just made you eat another man's sperm out of my pussy, Kyle, and you nearly came just from the taste. Imagine how much you'd enjoy it if Alex was watching you eat me out, maybe even ordering you to do it. I bet you would love that. You would love to have Alex around, making out with me and playing with my tits - maybe even having me suck him off - while you were eating his spunk out of my snatch."

With a groan, Kyle felt his prick twitch and shoot its load all over the bed that had so recently housed his wife's affair, his mouth still filled with the taste of Alex's cum mixed with his wife's pussy juices.

12