Cassandra Pt. 01

Story Info
Sex starved Alex investigates a noise outside his house.
1.5k words
3.93
7.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an eerie sound that woke Jules from her sleep, not a screaming nor a screeching but mixture of both.

She nudged her fast asleep husband Alex.

"Alex, did you hear that?"

"Hey, watch it, hear what?"

"That!" said Jules, as the sound came again.

"Don't worry about it, it's probably just a cat or something." said a semi-conscious Alex.

Jules switched on the bedside light. Revealing her long full-length white nightdress that was harder for Alex to get into than Fort Knox keeping her ample bosom inside safely. The light woke Alex up instantly, and he moved towards Jules to kiss her passionately on the lips and to caress her left breast through her nightie.

"No, stop. Go and see what it is," said Jules pulling away.

Alex sighed, still staring at Jules's breasts through the thick night-dress.

"Fine!" said Alex knowing he wasn't going to win.

He got out of bed naked, he always slept like that first to try to get Jules to have sex more often (it didn't work), secondly, if somebody broke it he figured he looked scarier naked than in any pyjamas the market. But this noise was coming from outside.

He put on a nearby dressing gown then left the bedroom.

There the noise was again. Was it something being attacked or something attacking its quarry?

He waited for his eyes to adjust to the darkness and cautiously walked down the stairs.

At the foot of the stairs, he put his trainers on his bare feet, unlocked the front door, picking up the baseball bat he left there for just this type of occasion.

It was a clear but mild night the moon was shining brightly in the night sky. Due to the early hour in the morning all the lights were out so he could clearly make out many stars that would normally remain from sight.

Then he heard a new sound, a flapping. Most birds of prey were silent fliers, so it wasn't that he continued down the garden path to the street.

The screeching screaming noise came again, but he could not place where it came from he shut his eyes hoping his sense of hearing would be heightened.

The noise was coming from multiple directions sometimes in front of him sometimes behind and to the left and right but always, always above him.

He looked up he saw nothing but the full moon and the stars.

Then he felt something, a sense someone was watching him from behind.

He span around intending to strike the perpetrator on the head with the baseball bat.

He stopped less than an inch away from her head.

She screamed and cowered, the signed with relief realising she'd had a lucky escape.

There in front of him was a beautiful six-foot pale skinned brunette. Her black hair cascading down her shoulders.

They both remain silent for a few seconds, terrified at what the results would have been if Alex had not managed to stop in time.

"Can you help me, please sir?" she cried timidly finally breaking the silence for the noise he had been investigating had for now at least had ceased.

Alex looked her up and down she was wearing a full-length black leather coat fully buttoned up. And black leather high-heeled boots.

"Yeah sure, what's the problem, is it something to do with that noise?"

She nodded, nervously.

"You better come with me."

He took her by the hand and quickly ran back to the house.

Even in his trainers, his footsteps were heavy on the pavement where-as hers were strangely silent.

When they got to the door he unlocked it and rushed in, expecting her to follow, but she just stood there.

"Quickly! Come in." Alex whispered anxiously.

Coming to her senses the stranger entered the house.

Alex locked the door behind them catching his breath.

"I'm Alex." said Alex offering out his hand for her to shake.

"Cassandra." Replied the mysterious beauty. Taking his hand, but in that way where the obvious expectation was for him to kiss her hand and not shake it.

Alex moved her hand up to his lips and she wore rings on each finger, her long fingernails which were painted black were slightly curved almost more like talons than human nails he tenderly kissed her middle knuckle.

"Pleased, to meet you, Cassandra, can I take your coat?"

"Of course." Cassandra replied turning around as she unfastened the buttons, having done so she slipped the coat off into Alex's hands. Beneath she was completely naked, Cassandra turned around and giggled at the shocked expression on Alex's face.

She put her finger up to her lips "Ssh,"

Alex was so stunned he was unable to speak anyway.

Cassandra moved her hands Alex's dressing gown.

"Let's see what you are hiding under that robe Alex."

"But my..."

"Wife? Oh, I bet she's fast asleep by now, she won't disturb us." So saying opened his dressing gown and pulled it off letting it fall to the floor.

She gently stroked her hand on his chest, he wasn't muscular but slim and well-defined due to all the cardio work he did.

Alex had moved from being stunned to shock and was unable to speak or move but he could feel his penis getting hard at this highly unusual and erotic situation.

"Oh yes Alex, you are just the type of man I've been looking for."

Cassandra's hand now moved down to his stomach and lower, taking his hard member in her hand. She moved in and whispered in his ear "you're definitely the one for me." and bit his earlobe.

"Ah!" gasped Alex partly in pain partly in pleasure.

He moved his hands around her back and down to her curvy round buttocks.

"Oh yes, Alex." moaned Cassandra finally releasing his ear and pulling her head back.

Alex moved his hands to her large breasts her nipples hardened between his fingers.

It was then Alex saw her teeth.

Long sharp canine teeth the kind that vampires have.

Cassandra laughed again this not a cute giggle like before but a more evil laugh roughly grabbing his testicles as she did so.

Alex screamed in horror.

"Jules, Jules get up, get out and run!"

"Run? Why would I run?" said Jules suddenly appearing at the top of the staircase.

"Have I done well my queen?" she asked Cassandra while swooping down the staircase to stand next to her Vampire Queen.

"Very well my faithful subject." complimented Cassandra pushing Jules's head to the side lifting her blonde hair revealing a bite mark in her neck.

"No! No! please no, Jules." cried Alex.

Cassandra took a drink from her and licked her lips, and smiled with pleasure Jules smiled with pleasure too they turned to each other and kissed passionately.

Cassandra turned back to Alex.

"Kneel!" she commanded pulling him down by his penis.

"Pleasure me," she said opening her labia open with one hand. Her pubic hair was neatly shaved to a small triangle Alex breathed in her sweet aroma stuck out his tongue and moved closer to obey the command.

"Do it!" hissed Jules pushing his head forward to her queen's waiting vagina.

Alex licked Cassandra's clitoris as if his very life depended on him doing a good job.

Cassandra moaned with pleasure as Alex licked faster and faster.

She looked at Jules "Suckle on my breasts, now!"

Jules followed the command of her queen sucking and licking Cassandra's breasts.

Cassandra began to shudder as she got closer to her climax pushing Alex's head deeper between her legs and let out a terrifying scream of ecstasy as she climaxed.

The satisfied vampire queen turned to Jules.

"Yes, he shall be a perfect prize for tonight's proceedings."

Cassandra gripped Alex by the neck her nails digging into his skin. "Arise" she growled lifting him up. Alex stood there still panting. Cassandra scratched his left cheek with her middle fingernail, slowly and deeply Alex flinched as she pierced the skin and drew blood, she brought her bloodied finger to her lips opened her mouth and seductively sucked the blood off. Then without much warning grabbed Alex's head and licked his blood off his cheek.

"Mmm, a first-class prize indeed" hissed Cassandra "We shall have one happy victor tonight." Then teased the head of his penis with one of her long sharp fingernails. Although he was terrified Alex found this extremely arousing and precum leaked out of his urethra Cassandra took this onto her nail and brought it to his mouth.

"Open!" she snarled Alex having no choice opened his mouth and Cassandra fed him his own precum "now swallow."

She turned to Jules "Prepare him, and bring him to our lair."

Then Cassandra left through the front door shrieked and flew off into the night.

Alex looked at Jules in horror. "You, you are one of them? A.a.a.vam..."

"Vampire?" Jules replied. "Not quite Alex baby I haven't made my first kill yet. Tonight will be my first if all goes to plan, and I win my fight. Now! I have to get you to the lair."

She struck Alex and knocked him to the floor, she had amazing strength since the bite that had changed her life. She gagged and bound him ready to transport him to the lair.

To be continued...