Cassandra's Cum Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spurts of hot semen spattered onto Cassandra's tongue, and drops of the stuff sprayed wildly as Gary jerked his cock violently in the throes of his pleasure. Spatters of goo hit Cassandra's chest and throat as Gary's cock flicked the hot stuff here and there, leaving the woman liberally smeared with spunk after only two loads.

'I want to fuck,' Cassandra called out. 'I want a big cock inside me...Now!'

The men all turned to Martin in unison. The deal had been that there would be no penetrative sex. Cassandra would suck their cocks, but they weren't to fuck her... Her pussy was out of bounds.

'Please, please one of you stick your cock in me... I want you to fuck my hot cunt.' Cassandra knelt on the bed and rested on her outstretched arms. Her tight, round rump was pushed back at the group in an invitation for one of the men to take her.

Martin moved forward, but was cut off by his wife. 'No,' she said harshly. 'I want a different cock, a new one... I want one of the boys to use my kitty...'

With both Patrick and Gary out of the running for the moment, Neil and Colin looked to Martin for approbation. Martin looked at his wife's superb backside and could plainly see the inflamed, swollen pout of her sex between her legs as she wriggled her ass from side to side impatiently. He closed his eyes and sighed. He gave a brief prayer of thanks that he'd insisted upon the certification of the men being free from disease and then nodded his head.

Neil moved quickly, with Phillip in close attendance with his camera, and pushed the blunt end of his cock against Cassandra's sex.

The woman gave a huge groan and slumped forward when she felt Neil's cock slide into her opening. She was so horny and so wet with arousal that she heard her cunt squelch wetly as Neil fed his length to her.

'Do it to me... use your cock and bludgeon my cunt... I'm so dirty... So fucking horny...'

Cassandra groaned again as Neil held her hips and fucked her with long, brisk strokes. As her lover pounded her inflamed, puffy sex; Cassandra pushed her hand between her thighs and fingered her clit fast and hard.

Cassandra was fast approaching her climax and she pushed her hips back at her new lover so that his cock pushed deeper and deeper into her hungry body. She could feel Neil's big, thick shaft pulsing inside her and she realised that the man was about to give her his seed.

'Spray it on my ass,' Cassandra squealed. 'Come on my dirty asshole...please!'

Cassandra pulled herself off Neil's cock and lay on her belly on the bed in front of him. She reached back and pulled the cheeks of her buttocks wide apart to reveal the stain of her sphincter. Neil took his cock in his fist and tugged at himself frantically. He knew what the lady wanted and aimed his cock head right against the smudge of Cassandra's anus. He held himself over the wriggling woman with one outstretched hand and held his cock in position as he hovered a mere two inches from Cassandra's dirty hole.

The spunk spurted forcefully from Neil's cock and squirted audibly against Cassandra's body. The woman squealed with delight when the jets hit her delicate rosebud and she writhed enthusiastically on her squirming fingers while they swirled around the gooey folds of her cunt.

'Shit man, she's a dirty, hot bitch,' Neil swore and left Cassandra on the bed, face down and with his seed dribbling down from her backside and along the cleft of her sex.

Colin went to Cassandra now and turned her onto her back. He lifted the woman's legs and spread her thighs wide. Colin knelt between Cassandra's legs and aimed his hard cock at the pink heat of her sex.

Martin watched as yet another man fucked his wife. He looked at Cassandra's face as she let herself be taken by her virile lover. Her eyes were squeezed closed and her shoesswung wildly as Colin powered into her.

Cassandra's face was contorted in ecstasy as yet another climax ripped through her body. Martin continued to watch and stroke his cock while his beautiful wife grunted loudly, with no inhibitions and exhorted her lover to fill her with his seed.

Colin grunted almost as soon as Cassandra gave the order and Martin knew that another man was filling his beloved with hot goo.

'Come here baby,' Cassandra cooed when Colin lifted himself from her supine body. 'I want you to wank it over my tits. Please, come on my breasts.'

Martin too, did as Cassandra wished and soon he added his spunk to the gloop already running over his wife's tanned body. Cum pooled and trickled over the lighter shaded skin of her sweet tits and dribbled down to stain Cassandra's stockings.

'This is going to be some party,' Cassandra murmured and once again reached for Patrick's thick cock. The man had already recovered and Cassandra was thirsty for more...

12