Cassandra's First Lesson Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluesmanii
Bluesmanii
10 Followers

The girl, Helene, pushed Cassandra's thighs wide apart and her face described long nods up and down as she licked the length of Cassanrda's cunt taking care to pause and pay special attention to her clit. Cassie bit herself harder as she drifted into some realm of pleasure that she had never known before! The tongue, the hands, the fingernails! Even the girl's chin was employed to bring her mind-numbing thrills that had her feet describing arcs of intense joy in the air over the girl's shoulders! She bucked hard against Helene's face as each new touch threatened to shove her over some dark edge of sensation that she had never before experienced! Her back arched! Her head swung wildly from side to side, her legs pumped in the air and suddenly...there! There it was! Pulling Helene's face hard against her cunt she held it stiffly there...the girl's mouth locked onto her Cassandra's clit! Once....twice...a third time she shook violently as every fiber of her being was focused on this otherworldly orgasm!!!

At last she relaxed and she let her grip on the girl's head slacken. The girl giggled as her face disengaged from Cassie's mound. She kissed the insides of Cassandra's thighs and stood up. But, Cassie pulled her back and planting a deep kiss on Helene's full lips, she tasted her tongue and lips as thoroughly as the girl would allow. Her own juices were still wet and warm on Helene's face and chin and Cassie was surprised by the explosiveness of her orgasm. She mouthed the words "Thank You!" to the girl. The girl said nothing more and merely stepped aside as the door at the end of the room opened and a pair of shoes clicked across the wooden floor.

" So..." said the man pensively. "Has our new subject been behaving?"

Helene said surprisingly, "No Sir! She did not ask me if it was all right to have an orgasm!" Beneath the blindfold, Cassandra's face twisted into one of complete and total astonishment! This girl who just moments before conspired to whisper to her and who provided her with an unbelievable climax was now betraying her! How COULD she???

The man spoke directly... "You do NOT presume to enjoy yourself here. You are here for others to enjoy YOU! Your pleasures will be metered out to you when we feel it appropriate to reward you, and punishments allotted to you as we find necessary. Now...I'm afraid it is necessary to punish you!" Cassandra stuttered and broke her silence..."B-B-But I THOUGHT Helene was here to reward me! I THOUGHT I should allow her to pleasure me since that's what she was doing! I thought you wanted to watch us together!"

"Quiet!" he said. "How do you know her name? Or that I may have been watching? Don't answer!" he commanded. Looking across at Helene he simply said, "I'll deal with you later! You KNOW you should have said NOTHING to her!" Cassandra strained to listen for an answer from Helene, but there was none. She subconsciously noted some satisfaction that the girl's betrayal was matched by her own inadvertant revelations, and that the consequences were likely at least as severe as whatever was coming to her now.

Arms, male arms, pulled her over a type of gym horse that apparently had been in the room all along. She was stretched so that her arms were extended to the floor and then clamped onto the legs of the gym horse in a wide Vee...one arm stretched to the right leg, one arm stretched to the left leg and then pinioned by some sort of clamp or cuff. Her body was bent over the horse which was upholstered in a vinyl with a soft foam core. It was not uncomfortable to lean over. Her legs were attached to each leg on the opposite side of the horse in a similar fashion. The effect was of her completely bent over and spread apart at the arms and the legs. She anticipated what would come next! She heard the man's shoes moving toward her head and she sensed him stopping directly in front of her. A hand raised her face up and he said to her- "You will now fellate me again so that I may attain a full erection. You will suck my cock until I say stop or until I ejaculate, however I see fit. Helene will dispense your punishment. I WARN you not to grit your teeth and bite me or the consequences will be quite severe!"

Cassandra felt him insert his semi-erection into her mouth and she thought it quite amazing that he would trust her, a novice, with his private parts in such a way, when an involuntary muscle twitch might cause her to mangle him despite his warning. He held her face firmly and shoved his cock forward when she felt the first raw, stinging, blow of a whip upon her buttocks! Helene struck again, then again, each time with what seemed an even force, each time adjusting the target either up or down...landing high on her ass near the top of the crack, or low where her cheeks parted to become one with her thighs. A few blows even struck her across the thighs below her ass. As the blows landed, she lost count at six and thought only on the strange sensation of his oral fucking of her, how hard he had become, and what this must look like to an outside observer! Strangely...THAT thought was oddly thrilling to her! This complete submission was entirely out of character for her!

At length, the whip was still and the room entirely quiet. She was doubled over the horse, her buttocks on fire and his cock still the one object she fixed upon as he had it firmly down her throat and was practically motionless...it gently throbbed of its own accord. She wondered how close to ejaculating he might be. Would she feel his warm, salty, juices in her mouth?

He stroked her hair gently, removed his cock, and strode directly behind her. His hands were gentle as he held her reddened derriere. He pried the cheeks apart - and she felt the wet, hard, end of his cock touch her as it moved between the downy folds of her cunt! At last! He was going to fuck her! A moment of exquisite pleasure followed as the engorged knob of his cock pressed forward and slid into her! He held her firmly and the shaft thrust deep into her and she thought she could feel every micrometer of its girth as it made its way within her body! Her eyes flashed red beneath the blindfold as some cerebral receptor of pleasure seemed to overload her optic nerve behind her eyelids. He slowly pulled the length of the shaft back but then violently asserted it forward. He slammed her against the gym horse harder and harder! Waves of emotion overcame her. She felt tears spilling from her eyes and she lay passively accepting the very feral fucking that she was now receiving.

She vaguely heard soft steps arrive in front of her and she smelled the redolent fragrance of female sexuality. Helene stood nude at her head and she lifted Cassandra's face inviting her to lick her cunt as she stood directly in front of her. Helene lifted a foot to position it on the top of the gym horse next to Cassandra, thereby allowing her easier access to her wet pussy. Cassandra, now enveloped in a hazy world of pleasure, greedily licked at Helene's cunt and gripped the legs of the horse where she was cuffed. She held tightly to them and took inventory of the situation. Here she was...a middle aged business professional...manacled to a gym horse, blindfolded, sore from a whipping administered by strangers, and being corruptly used by them for their own sexual pleasure, even as she extracted a measure of ecstasy from the brutal sex play! How had this happened? She dismissed the thought as Helene more urgently pressed her cunt against Cassandra's face! Her hand mashed Cassies face against her mound. Cassie tasted the girl's juices running freely now and felt the silken flesh cross her tongue and lips in a frantic rubbing that used her as some sort of sex toy. Helene pressed harder, and the hand tightened its' grip as Cassandra applied all of the techniques that SHE felt when Helene pleasured her.

The slamming of her body from behind kept tempo with Helene's manic rubbing, and Cassandra sensed that all three might reach climax at once...something she had seldom achieved with her husband. Her attention was drawn now to the hands that firmly pulled her against the Master's pubic bone as he shoved his cock deeply with each thrust. The fat prick was plowing within, the shaft sliding in and out, and his grunts became audible and she sensed that he would cum momentarily. Inspired... she somehow spread her legs an inch further in each direction by pressing against the bonds. That small amount of extra access must have been noted by the Master as he shoved once more to the hilt and held there! She felt his cock coursing within her and she knew he was pumping her full of his semen! He moaned loudly as she could clearly feel his cock pulse inside and she felt a trickle of warm liquid drip down her thighs. Helene had stopped nearly simultaneously and her hand trembled on Cassandra's head as her flesh pressed against Cassie's wet face.

For her own part, Cassandra - sensing the imminence of the Master's orgasm - allowed herself to thrill to the fucking. To absolutely wallow in the many sensations that had built. She was frantically matching his deep cock strokes by moving her ass as he shoved into her. When she felt his cock pulse and the semen pump into her, her brain's center of pleasure fed her a wave of endorphins that overwhelmed her. She came violently and then went limp over the horse. They freed her and left her to rest in the room. She fell asleep as she mused on the events of the day. She KNEW she would return...she knew it would be soon!

To Be Continued...

Bluesmanii
Bluesmanii
10 Followers
12