Cassandra's First Lesson Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluesmanii
Bluesmanii
10 Followers

A pair of hands grabbed her head and pulled her up and down viciously in order to accelerate the speed at which her lips and tongue were stroking the cock in front of her. Whether it was a girl's hands, the Master's hands, or the man's own hands, she couldn't quite say. She yielded to their force and the cock plunged in and out rapidly and without warning pumped thick clots of warm, salty, cum down her throat! She swallowed but more followed. Just as his cock relaxed and she was able to disengage from it, the one that was fucking her pulled out and she felt his cum squirt all over her ass and back!

A female hand wiped a quantity of it up and presented it in a cupped palm to her lips. She tilted her head back and swallowed that also! The balance was spread about her sore back and almost was a balm to relieve the soreness. She was left on the tile floor, still blindfolded and gagged, to rest. It's warmth had her sleeping within moments.

* * * * *

NEXT- Cassandra is gang banged by women!

Bluesmanii
Bluesmanii
10 Followers
12