Cassandra's Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like tasting pure, concentrated "liquid sex"; the taste alone was enough to send me into another fit of intense orgasm. As this next wave of orgasm washed over me, I reached up to rub my rock hard nipples. The feeling of the latex rubbing against my sensitive breasts sent bolts of pleasure through me. Just as with my pussy, all I needed to do was think in my mind that I wanted to feel my bare breasts, and the suit "melted" away, absorbing into my skin to expose my beautiful, firm breasts and erect nipples. I pinched and twisted my nipples and fondled my breasts until another wave of ecstasy washed over my body.

I lay there in the "afterglow" for a few minutes and calmed myself down enough to sit up. I looked down at my hairless, swollen crotch with little droplets of my juice still trickling from my lips in utter amazement at what I had just experienced. I marveled at the beauty of my lovely breasts. I then thought to myself out loud "I think I am starting to get the hang of this." And with that, I thought to myself how I wanted my sex and my breasts to once again be covered by the latex. Just as the thought entered my mind the rubber "melted" out from under my skin and fully covered my breasts and my sex once more. "Cool."

"All I need to do is think about it and it happens. This is going to be great!!"

That night I decided I would sleep with the suit on. Wearing it made me feel so powerful and it made me look so beautiful that I did not want to ever take it off again. I wanted to stay transformed into Cassandra forever I wanted to always feel the rubber against my body, and to feel the power of the suit coursing through my veins. I love the way the tight latex hugs every curve of my new body. And I love the way that even the slightest movement caused the tight rubber to glide and rub over my moist, sweaty skin resulting in the most wonderful massaging sensations

While I was lying in my bed, I began to let my thoughts wander once again. I realized that something was missing. Then I snapped my fingers and instantly my bed was covered with shiny black rubber pillows, and shinny black rubber sheets, rubber blankets and a rubber comforter. "That's more like it!" I said to myself "I think I shall do some more "redecorating" in the morning." As I was beginning to drift off to sleep, I realized that I really had to use the bathroom. Not wanting to get out from under my warm rubbery covers, I remembered what the old woman had said about the suit absorbing bodily fluid.

I figured I would try it, so I let my groin muscles relax and at that moment I felt a warm wet stream burst out from my vagina within the rubber suit and it sent an amazing wave of pleasure through me. As I finished relieving myself I reached down under the rubber covers and felt the suit and the bed to see if anything had leaked out. Just as the old woman has said, the suit had absorbed my fluid and used it to create added sensations of pleasure for my body. I thought to myself "this is the greatest! I can't wait until tomorrow so I can see what else I can do with this suit!" I then rolled over and snapped my fingers to make the lights shut off on the other side of the room.

I smiled to myself as I lay there feeling the pressure of the tight latex suit squeezing against my body as its magical energy surges through me, lulling me, comforting me, as I drift into a blissful rubbery sleep.

* PART II *

When the alarm clock woke me up that morning, I opened my eyes and laid there a few minutes going through the events of the past night in my head. Just to make sure that everything that happened last night wasn't just a really vivid dream, I reached my hand under the rubber bed sheets and ran my hand up and down my body. The sensation of my hands rubbing across my rubber-covered skin sent shivers of pleasure through me, and I was very much excited and relieved to feel the smooth, tight rubber covering my body.

I pulled back the rubber sheets and the blast of air that wafted out and hit me in the face was very hot and thick (humid) from my body heat being trapped between the rubber sheets all night. It had a very pleasant, sexy, warm heady odor to it from the aroma of the magical rubber cat suit mixing with my body's own musky scent. There was no sign of sweat or moisture on either my magical cat suit, my exposed skin (neck, face, hands) or on the rubber sheets. Even my long blond hair was perfectly dry.

I sat up in my bed and pushed my hair back, out of my eyes. I turned to the edge of the bed and put my feet on the floor and stood up. When I did I was startled to feel my heels lift up under me. I looked down at my feet and watched as the heels of my boots re-appeared under my feet. "This is pretty cool. When I lay down to go to sleep, the magic suit makes the 4 inch boot heels disappear until I get out of bed again."

I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror, still amazed at how gorgeous and stunning I look. I have already gotten used to letting myself pee into the suit so I didn't bother going to use the toilet. I went over to the shower and turned on the water to let it warm up. I thought to myself that I wanted to be completely naked and the magical suit responded by "melting" into my skin leaving me standing there totally exposed. I could still feel that the suit was on me though. I could feel the surging of its magical energy in me even though the suit has "melted" and absorbed itself into my skin.

This is the first time since I put the suit on last night and it transformed me into Cassandra that I am seeing my self completely naked as a woman. "Jesus H. Christ I am Hot!!" I said out loud as looked myself over. I could barely keep myself from cumming just from looking at my flawless naked body. Other than the long blond hair on my head, my body is completely hairless: there is no sign that hair has ever even existed on my genitals or under my arms or on my legs. My skin feels so baby soft and smooth, I can't find a single strand of stubble or even the slightest razor bump anywhere. "Well, I guess I can throw out my razors and shaving cream!" I exclaimed to myself, "I don't think I'll be needing them any more!!"

I stepped into the shower and let the water hit me. As I started to soap up, the feeling of rubbing the sponge on my bare breasts made me get extremely turned on. I leaned back against the shower wall and continued to rub and fondle my beautiful breast and nipples. I could tell by the increasing ache in my loins that my pussy wanted some attention too. I reached down and began to trace the nail on my index finger around my opening. A low, breathy moan escaped my lips as I moved my fingertip in slow circles around my vaginal opening, making the circles smaller and smaller with each pass. Finally my fingertip was poised right at ground zero. I paused for a moment and slowly inserted my finger inside my body. I rubbed at my g-spot with one hand and continued to caress my nipples with the other, slowly letting the sexual pressure build and boil inside me. As I felt myself get closer to orgasm, I took my fingers out of my body and began rubbing at my clitoris. I could not stand it any more; I needed to cum so desperately! I rubbed my clit harder and harder: pinching and twisting and flicking it with my fingers, all the while my other hand was rubbing my nipples and breasts with greater intensity. A gigantic orgasm that I couldn't hold back any longer erupted within me making me scream with incredible pleasure as my legs got weak under me and my back slid down the shower wall and I ended up sitting my ass on the shower floor, gasping as my chest heaved up and down with each labored breath. I just sat there for a little while, letting the warm water rinse over me, as I calmed down enough to stand again.

I got out of the shower a few minutes later and dried myself off. In my mind, I commanded the suit to cover me again, and it responded immediately by "melting" out from my skin to once again rubberize my body. I had already decided earlier that today I was going to go back to the antique shop where I bought the trunk (and the suit) to try and find out more about what has happed to me from the old woman. Figuring that I shouldn't go out of the house looking like this since the sight of the skintight shiny latex suit might attract more attention than I am ready to deal with just yet, I dug out an old pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt to put on over the suit as camouflage.

When I was stepping out of the condo onto the front porch, I saw my next-door neighbor, a married man in his mid forties, was outside getting his newspaper off the lawn. He looked over at me and was looking me up and down, undressing me with his eyes. I didn't need to use my powers to notice how much I was turning him on. Even covered up by my ratty old sweat pants and sweatshirt my looks are unequaled thanks to the way my magical rubber cat suit transformed me. The massive hard-on forming in his otherwise loose fitting track pants was a bit of a dead giveaway that he liked what he saw. If he only knew what I had on under these sweats!!

I was eager to try out some of my new powers, so I attempted to read his mind. I just needed to concentrate on him for a second and it was like I was inside his head, able to feel all of his emotions and 'hear' all of his thoughts. He was having very rude thoughts about me as I was turning around to lock my front door, commenting about me in his mind: "Oh Sweet Jesus! Way to go Markie my boy! You landed one hot little piece of ass! What I wouldn't do to that tight little thing!"

Hearing the piggish thoughts in his mind made me feel very angry. I'm not trying to imply that I never had similar thoughts while checking out a lady when I as still a male, because to be honest I did. But this was different. Now I WAS THE WOMAN being looked at like a piece of meat. "I've been a woman for exactly 12 hours now, and already men are finding ways to piss me off!!" I thought.

I felt like testing my mind control powers out on him. I flashed a quick, but friendly smile at him, and he smiled back with a cocky grin. I used my mind control power to control his thoughts and alter his memory. I placed the memories into his mind that I (as Mark) had introduced him to me (as Cassandra) before. I made him believe I was Mark's cousin Cassandra, and that I periodically would stay at Mark's house to keep an eye on things when he would be away on business for more than a day or two. As soon as I broke my telepathic contact with his mind, his entire conduct towards me changed. He immediately lost the macho attitude and politely waved and said a friendly "Good morning Cassandra. I see you're staying at your cousin's again this weekend. Where did he fly off to this time?" Being nice I returned the wave and said "Oh his company sent him to some big meeting out of state". "He should be back some time next week," I said as I opened my car door and went to get in.

When I got in the car, I decided to have a little fun at my horny neighbor's expense. I used my magic and cast a spell on him that would make him go limp no matter what he did or how hard he tried to get it up, any time he tried to pleasure himself while thinking of me; or if he tried make love to his wife while imagining he was with me. After all, I didn't want him to run inside and get his jollies off while thinking about being with me! Eventually I'll remove the spell if I feel so gracious, but for now he'll have to suffer through my little "punishment" until I feel he deserves to experience the pleasure that I can give him. (Hey, what's the sense of being all-powerful if you can't have a little fun with it? TeeHee!)

"Well that was a lot of fun and a lot easier than I thought!" I said, laughing to myself as I got into my car and sped off to the antique shop. When I parked and got out of the car in front of the store, it was all closed and boarded up as if it had not been open for a very long time. I brushed some of the dirt off the window and peered inside, but it was too dark to see. I looked around to see if anybody was looking, and I was the only one around, so I tried out another one of my powers. I put my hand up to the door and lightly touched it and concentrated on passing through it. My hand started to pass through the door. I pushed ahead further and slowly walked right through the door into the shop as if there was no door there. I looked around me inside the shop, and everything was in the exact same place it was in yesterday, except that tarps and drop cloths and a thick layer of dust covered everything in the store.

I walked over to the spot where the trunk had been yesterday. It was easy enough to find since there was no dust on the floor where it had been. "So much for finding any answers here," I said out loud. As I turned around to look around the rest of the place, the old woman appeared before me as a ghostly apparition.

"I see you have come looking for some answers," she said in her thick accent. "Yes! Your damn right I have."

"First of all, I am not complaining about being given super-powers, or this incredible looking new female body or anything like that, but, what the hell is going on?"

"Who are you" and "Where did this magical suit come from, and why if it makes the person wearing it so all-powerful, was it given to me. Why didn't you just keep it for yourself?"

"One thing at a time my dear" the woman said in a soothing voice. The woman's ghost offered me a chair, so I pulled the dusty tarp off an old Victorian chair and sat down, eager to here what she had to tell me. "First of all, my name is Korenah (pronounced: Kor-ay-na). So, Mr. Jameson, what have you decided to call yourself now that the suit has transformed you into a woman?"

"I have decided to call myself Cassandra."

"A most beautiful name for a most beautiful woman" replied Korenah.

I once again posed my question of where the suit came from and why it was given to me. Korenah answered by explaining: "Many, many years ago in a little village of what is now part of what you call Yugoslavia I was growing up on a small farm. I was about 2o years old, not a bad looking young girl either. I went off one day into the forest that surrounded my village when I came across that trunk you bought yesterday. It was hidden deep within a cave my friends and I used to explore as children. Something that day drew me further into the depths of the cavern than I had ever gone before. "

"That is where I found the magical suit you now wear upon you."

"I found the trunk locked, but I was able to get the lock open. I looked inside and saw the rubber cat suit and the rubber boots. I picked them up and looked at them curiously. The material was new to me. I had never seen anything so shiny and smooth before in all my life. I ran my fingers across its smooth shiny surface. Its aroma was intoxicating. I held it up to my nose and deeply breathed in its wonderful scent."

"The way the rubber shined, even in the dim light of the cave; the way it smelled; the way it felt in my hands, so smooth and soft, almost slippery: it was combining to fill my head with desires and thoughts yet unknown to me."

"I could not resist the urges any longer. I had to feel this wonderfully soft, smooth material on my body. I removed my tattered old dress and worn out sandals, and began to put the suit on."

" The magic rubber slid effortlessly onto my body, hugging every curve in its tight grip as I zippered it closed. The rubber worked it's magic on me, energizing me and transforming me much the same way it did to you. It made me more beautiful and more powerful than I ever thought imaginable."

"To make a long story short, I wore the suit upon my body constantly for over 3,000 years, never removing it for even a brief moment. Having the magical powers and the unsurpassed physical beauty the rubber suit gave me served me well. They allowed me to satisfy my every wish, whim and desire. I could have anything I ever wanted; material possessions, fulfillment of sexual desires, or anyone and anything else I could possibly want."

"I only made the decision to remove the suit and return to my mortal life sometime around the 1920's."

I asked the woman "What could have made you decide to give up such incredible power, beauty and eternal life?" Korenah answered, "After all those years of seeing my family and all of my friends or lovers grow old, or get sick and die, while I remained forever young, beautiful and healthy I became very lonely. I could not stand to live any longer. I was tired of loosing everyone I cared about.

She quickly changed the subject and said, "Please don't get the wrong idea, child. I have absolutely no regrets about anything I have done over the years with the powers the suit gave me. I loved every single minute of the long life it granted me. With it's power I have committed acts of goodness, kindness, charity and heroism. I have also acted in ways that some may consider evil, selfish, devious, and vengeful. But like I said, I have no regrets what so ever. I will always cherish the feeling of the magic rubber, hugging tight against my body. I loved having the power, the beauty, and the abilities the magic rubber granted me, but it was my time to let go."

I took in every word she said, and then asked her "How come if you took off the suit almost 80 years ago and became mortal again are you here with me now?" I also asked her, "If I was to remove the suit and become a mortal again, will my ghost come back too when I die as a guide for the next person who wears the suit?"

Korenah clarified things for me by explaining, "The reason I am here with you now is that I felt that I had unfinished business in this world. I am here by choice. I felt that my spirit would not able to reach eternal peace and rest until the suit was safe in the possession of the right person. I could not let such massive power fall into the wrong hands. I came back to guard the suit until the right one came along. As you can see, Cassandra, I feel you are the right person to posses this divine gift. Now my work is complete and I will be able to rest."

"I can not answer your question as to the origin of the suit however. That is one question even I do not have an answer for. "

"As far as why you were transformed into a woman when you placed the magical rubber suit upon you: the simplest answer I can offer is that beauty and power go hand in hand. Such is the nature of the universe. If you were a biological woman before you possessed the suit, the transformation would have simply enhanced your existing beauty as it energized you with its power. Since in your case, you were a biological male before possessing the suit, it's magic had to first alter your body and transform you into a woman in order for you to receive the power."

Korenah's spirit and I talked for many hours until it was getting dark outside. We talked of her life and her travels. She taught me more about how to use my new powers. She even gave me some 'motherly' advice about being a woman (I guess with 3,000 years of experiences to share, she knows what she is talking about!). I asked her if she would always be around to guide me and she replied "Unfortunately, Cassandra, no. Soon you will be fully adjusted to your new powers. My work is done. My spirit can now truly be at rest." We said good-bye to each other, and I thanked her for everything. As her spirit began to fade away, her final words to me were "Remember Cassandra; great power brings great responsibility. Goodbye and good luck to you in your new life. If you are ever at a point where you desperately need my guidance, I will come to you in your dreams. Good Bye." With that she faded away completely.

I sat there in the shop for a little while thinking about some of the things Korenah and I talked about. I got up and walked around the shop to look at some of the beautiful antiques, which Korenah had said were mostly things she had accumulated over the years. I pulled a dusty tarp off a large item and found it was an old floor-length dressmaker's mirror. I stood there starring at my reflection, marveling at what I had become over the past 24 hours. "My body is so damn perfect that even in tattered, dirty old sweats I'm a knockout. My completion is so flawless; I don't even need to wear makeup!" I thought.

123456...8