Cassandra's Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to try something Korenah told me about, so I took off the sweat pants and sweatshirt that was hiding my shiny rubber covered body. She said that I didn't need to cover the suit to camouflage its appearance. All I needed to do was think about what I wanted the suit to look like and it would change its shape and its dimensions (even its color) into whatever I desired. She said it was similar to how I make the suit 'melt' into my skin to expose whatever body parts I want to uncover. I stood in front of the mirror and concentrated on the suit 'morphing' into a latex mini skirt with knee high latex go-go boots, and a low-cut latex tank top. Instantly a tingly wave came over me as the suit responded to my command and 'morphed' into the outfit I desired. I further tested out the 'morphing' ability of the magic cat suit by having it change from rubber to leather. Again, the tingly feeling came over me as it changed from rubber into leather. I didn't care for the way that outfit looked in leather, so I 'morphed' it back into rubber.

I noticed that in every case, no matter what material, or what shape or color I had the suit 'morph' into, the inside of the outfit (the part touching my skin) always stayed rubber. If the outside appearance was leather, or a material such as cotton, denim, silk or whatever, the inside surface touching my skin always remained rubber. I played around, 'morphing' the suit into different styles and colors and outfits for a while, but my favorite "outfit" is having the suit as its normal, black rubber cat suit form.

With the suit back to normal cat suit form, and the sweat pants and sweatshirt back on to cover my shiny rubber body, I left the antique shop and drove home. All the while during the drive I was thinking about how I am going to handle my (Mark's) sudden, and permanent disappearance, and the sudden appearance of Cassandra, a woman who never existed before yesterday.

"Since I don't ever want to remove the magic rubber cat suit and go back to being mortal (or a man for that matter), I can't exactly go around hypnotizing everyone who ever knew me as Mark into thinking I'm his cousin Cassandra."

"Actually, with the powers this suit gives me, why can't I do that?"

"That gives me an idea!" I exclaimed aloud as I parked in front of my condo. "I can just cast a spell that would totally erase any memory or record of Mark Jameson from existence, and replace those memories and records with ones of Cassandra Jameson instead!"

I hurried inside and got ready to cast my spell. With a snap of my fingers, the old sweats I was wearing vanished from my body, leaving me standing there in all my shiny rubbery glory. With a motion of my hands, I magically made the furniture move out of the way, leaving the center of the room clear. Another quick wave of my hand and the all lights turned off, and the few candles I had decorating the room lit up, their dancing flames casting a soft glow throughout the room. I stood in the middle of my living room, raised my arms up to the ceiling, closed my eyes and concentrated as hard I could. I repeated the words of my spell over and over again. With each repetition of the spell's magical words I could feel the power it was invoking build within me, waiting to be released.

My whole body was shaking and my skin felt as if it were on fire from the power of the building spell. As the cadence of my words quickened and the volume of my voice increased from a low tone to a near screaming wail, a blue-green aura radiated from all over my body as the spell was nearing completion. I realized I was now floating in mid-air, hovering about a foot or two off the ground at this point. Moments later a blinding release of energy shot out from my entire body in all directions, making the room become brighter than the sun on the hottest summer day. When the release ended I immediately collapsed to the floor gasping for air, feeling weak from the amount of mental concentration and magical energy a spell as massive as that took from me. I was still lying on the floor regaining my bearings and my body still felt a tingly numbness all over from casting such a massive spell, but the whole process left me so turned on. It only took a couple of minutes for me to regain my strength, and I said out loud, "Maybe I should have waited a few days to fully adjust to my new body and powers before attempting such an advanced use of magic. I hope I did everything right for the spell to work."

I could feel a throbbing in my groin as my wet, swollen sex rubbed against the tight rubber of the suit. I was so turned on that before I could even attempt to get up off the floor and check to see if my spell worked, I had to take care of myself. I had the suit 'morph' to create a large rubber dildo inside the suit. As the large thick phallus grew to fill my extremely wet cavity I let out a loud shriek. Since I had only been a female for about 20 hours at this point, I had never been fully penetrated by something so thick and long before. I guess you could say that for lack of a better term, I lost my "virginity" that evening as the large rubber cock I magically created "broke my cherry".

It was definitely a pleasurable pain. Once the initial shock was over, I found that all I needed to do was rub my hands over my latex covered groin and rock my hips up and down or sway them side to side and it caused the ribs and nubs of the large rubber dildo inside me to stimulate my extra sensitive pleasure spots and bring me to new heights of ecstasy.

I made the suit "melt" away from my groin and the dildo 'morph' away, back into the rubber of the suit. When the suit responded to my mental command and disappeared to expose my soaked pussy, my nose was filled with the overpowering odor of my musky sex. I breathed in deeply, taking great delight in the erotic smell of my own body.

I placed my fingers into my dripping hole and rubbed at my g-spot and stimulated my clit. I removed my fingers and licked my juices off, relishing each delicious drop. I wanted to continue feeling the fullness and pleasure that the deep penetration with the rubber cock was giving me moments earlier. I snapped my fingers and a large rubber dildo with tiny stimulation ribs and nubs appeared in my hand out of thin air. I eased it inside my cavity and began to trust it vigorously in and out. As I felt the sexual excitement and pressure grow within me, I began to thrust the rubber cock in and out harder and faster as I rubbed at my clitoris with my free hand. The sound of the magic rubber cat suit squeaking and rustling as I moved, and the suction sound of the dildo moving in and out of my body making loud "squishing" sounds with my juices as they lubricated the rubber dick, were as arousing to me as the feeling of it being inside my body.

This was certainly not a time for slow passionate self-gratification or sensual self-exploration. This was purely about pleasure of the flesh and self rubber-love. It was the culmination of having the intense feeling of the suit's powers constantly pulsing within me, coupled with the feeling of the skin-tight rubber pressing and massaging and squeezing against my sweaty skin: charging even my slightest movement with incredible pleasure. It had been hours since my last orgasmic release, and all that pent-up sexual energy was coming to a head right at that very moment.

The electricity-like feeling of the suit's magical powers surging within me; the super tight feeling of the rubber squeezing my beautiful body; the strong smell of the rubber mixing with my own musky body odor all worked together in heightening the already wonderful experience I was having. I was getting so worked up that I was beginning to sweat even more than normal inside the suit. The added feeling of my sweaty skin sliding around inside the wonderfully tight magical rubber cat suit was the final straw that put me over the edge. Soon a barrage of colossal orgasms began to overtake me. I screamed out loud as I came, and I writhed around on the floor as my body tensed and released over and over again in pure ecstasy with the power of the tight rubber suit amplifying every single part of the experience.

I quickly realized exactly how true a statement Korenah made earlier today was: Because of the power of the suit, once I bring myself to the initial point of orgasm, I could keep on having them over and over and over. As long as I keep applying stimulation to my body once I first start to cum, I could keep on repeatedly cumming, over and over again, until I decide I want them stop. After about the tenth or eleventh orgasm in a row I couldn't take any more, so I stopped touching myself long enough for the last waves of pleasure to finish washing over me.

With my gorgeous chest heaving up and down I panted to take in shallow, quick gulps of air. I pulled the soaked rubber shaft out of my body and licked it clean as if it were a lollipop as I lay there reveling in the afterglow of the experience to calm myself down: breathing heavily; and loving every rubbery second of it.

With a snap of my fingers, any wet spots on the floor, or jizz trails on my shiny rubber suit vanished. Another quick gesture of my hand in the air (reminiscent of the kind Samantha did on the old Bewitched TV show) and the rubber dildo vanished, the candles went out, the lights came back on, and all the furniture was back in its proper place as well.

I then "melted" the suit out from under my skin to cover me up again. When I did, the suit absorbed any of my excess sweat that was inside of it, giving my body a very pleasant tingly, prickly feeling as it did. I then stood up from the floor, smiling ear-to-ear like the Cheshire cat: sexually gratified and content.

* PART III *

I wondered if the spell I cast had worked. My first thought was to check my wallet. I went over to the entrance hallway table, where I always put my keys and wallet when I come home, and found a trendy little black leather purse on the hall table where my wallet usually sits. "That's a good sign," I said. I opened my purse and took out the wallet. I opened it and took out my driver's license and began reading the information.

"NAME - CASSANDRA JAMESON, EYE COLOR- BLUE, HEIGHT- 5'7"." It had my correct address; and my birth date, 9/10/73, all there. "It worked!! It really worked!!" I exclaimed out-loud as I jumped up and down for joy, with the heels of my boots making a loud clacking noise against the bare wood floor.

It had my (Cassandra's) picture on it where Mark's face used to be. I checked all of my credit cards and the name on them was also now changed to Cassandra Jameson. Even my Social Security card was changed. The social security number was the same one that I had all of my life before my transformation, but the name on the card now read "Cassandra Jameson."

"Well, at least I know the spell worked!"

I rushed up to the bedroom and began looking through all my draws and closets to see if anything happened to my clothing. Every article of clothing I owned that used to be for a man, was now replaced with the clothing and undergarments appropriate to a woman. I began looking through all the nice designer names in my closets; the fine silks, furs, and leathers: the designer Italian leather pants, dresses, and skirts, as well as the beautiful Italian leather shoes and boots.

"Wow, I never knew I had such great taste in women's clothing!"

"It's kind of ironic that I have all of this gorgeous clothing, footwear, undergarments and sexy lingerie because I'll never actually have to wear any of it since I can morph my magical rubber cat suit to take on the appearance of any outfit I'll ever need."

I started checking through some old files I had put away. Every document I had that once read Mark Jameson on it now had my new name there instead. My birth certificate said "Cassandra Gabrielle Jameson" instead of saying "Mark Gregory Jameson" that used to appear there. Even pictures I had from old parties and from when I was growing up changed to have "the new me" in them. I actually came across an old picture my parents took of me when I was 10 years old at a pool party by my uncle's house. It had a little girl wearing a pink Barbie bathing suit in it where the little boy wearing G.I. Joe swim trunks used to be. "I was such a cute little girl," I said out loud, jokingly. I was very happy to find that my spell worked just as I hoped it would

I went back downstairs and was just about to flop down on the sofa and watch a little television when there was a knock on my front door. "Who could that be at 8:30 at night. I'm not expecting anyone." I looked out the peephole to find a very cute young lady with shoulder length dark auburn hair, wearing a black floor length leather trench coat standing there. As she turned around, fidgeting on the porch, I could see that the belt of the leather coat was not tied. Through the open flaps of the coat I could see she had on a nice pair of black leather pants and a gray colored mock-turtle neck sweater.

A good look at her pretty face revealed it was my new neighbor who moved in across the street last week. I quickly 'morphed' the suit into a black silk camisole with black silk panties and a black silk bathrobe that ended just below the bottom curves of my rear. I also "melted" the boots into my skin leaving me bear footed. I took a quick look at myself in the hall mirror, and opened the door, greeting my attractive visitor with a pleasant "Hello, can I help you?"

"Hi. I am so sorry to bother you at this time of night. My name's Dianna McNamarra. I moved into the condo across the street from you a few days ago" she said

She was very attractive, and definitely looked like somebody I wouldn't mind getting to know better.

"Hi Dianna. Nice to meet you. I'm Cassandra Jameson. What's the matter? You look pretty worked up," I said to her as I reached out to shake her hand. She had nicely manicured fingernails and her hands had baby soft skin.

"I was running out in a hurry to go meet up with some people I know from work. I thought I grabbed my keys off the table as I was running out. Before I realized it, the door closed behind me, locking my keys in the house because I had the doorknob set to auto-lock. To make matters worse my cell phone battery is dead and I've been so busy with work and with moving my things in that I forgot to make a spare key to keep in my purse. I saw your lights on and I was wondering if I could use your phone to call the grounds supervisor to unlock it for me?"

"Sure, no problem. Come on inside. I have his number here someplace. Have a seat while I try to find it."

"Thanks. I really appreciate your help. I hope I'm not inconveniencing you in any way. You look like you were getting ready to go to bed."

"I hope your husband isn't upset," she said with a tone of genuine apology in her voice.

"No, no. Don't worry about it. It is no trouble at all. Besides, I'm single and live alone." I continued to reply, "Rich, the grounds supervisor, is not the most pleasant person to deal with at this hour. Would you rather call your husband or boyfriend to let you in? You could stay here and have a cup of coffee while you wait until they get here" I said to her with a bit of suggestion in my voice.

I already knew the answer to that question. I was using my powers to probe her mind while we talked: I knew she was single and lived alone; she was almost 27 years old, and was a Junior Vice President at a prestigious legal firm. I also knew that she was straight and was never with a woman sexually, but she is very bi-curious and just waiting for the right kind of woman to come along. She was also still thinking about how my skin was the softest, smoothest, most supple skin she ever felt when she shook my hand a few minutes ago. I also sensed that she was getting highly aroused by me.

Dianna answered, "No I don't have anyone to call. I'm not married and I just moved to New Jersey a couple weeks ago. I just know a couple of people at my office and I'm not dating anybody at the moment." I was very happy to hear her say that.

I found the ground supervisor's number and gave it to Dianna, who called his house. He must have been out since she asked me for my condo number and my phone number while his answering machine message played and she waited for the beep. She left a message on his machine explaining what happened and that she would be here with me and left him my address and phone number. Then she tried his pager number that I had written on the back of his business card. While she was doing this I poured us both some coffee.

As I leaned over to pour it into her cup, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she was trying to nonchalantly peek down my robe and look at my breasts. I made sure that I took my sweet time pouring her coffee so she could take a nice long look. When I went to get a spoon out of the silverware draw to mix the sugar, I made it a point to "accidentally" drop it on the floor so I would have to bend over to pick it up. As I bent over to pick up the spoon I turned so my rear end was facing her. In a slow, exaggerated manner, I bent over. Just as I hoped she would, Dianna started checking me out. With my powers I was able to view through her mind exactly what she saw with her eyes. She was looking my ass up and down; at the way my panties hugged and accentuated the perfect curves of my ass; the sexy shape of my slender legs and thighs. It started making me get a little wet just from reading her thoughts and feeling her emotions.

When I stood up and went to get another clean spoon from the drawer I asked her if she wanted anything to eat. Her verbal reply was "No thank you. I'm ok," but in her mind I read her thoughts saying, "Oh yes I do! Your sweet pussy!"

That made me even hotter for her. I sat down at the kitchen table across from her. During our conversation, Dianna was starring at me: watching my luscious lips as they formed each word when I spoke: watching as I twirled my silky golden blond hair around my finger. At one point in our conversation, she asked me if this was the real color of my eyes or if I wore colored contact lenses to get them such a sparkling blue. It is because of the magical cat suit that I looked the way I did, but I could not tell her that, so I told her that I did not need to wear glasses or contacts, it was my natural color, as was the color of my hair. I tacked on to the end of my statement that "Every part of me is 100% all natural" with a flirty wink.

We continued talking for a very long time, the palpable sexual tension between us building: both of us dropping subtle hints and adding in little sexual innuendo and sub-text to our conversation. I knew she wanted me badly, and I wanted her. For some reason I did not want to use my magic to influence her decision to be with me, so I resisted the temptation to use my powers to control her and influence her decision to love me. Even though I had the power to control her will and could make her do anything I desired, I didn't want to. I didn't want her as some kind of magically controlled love slave; I wanted her to be my genuine friend, and lover, all of her own free will.

I felt a real attraction to her. It wasn't just her looks that attracted me to her. It was also her personality. Since I had used my powers to read her thoughts, I knew so much about her that it was like I had known her for years, even though it has only been a couple hours since we met.

While we were talking, I leaned back in my chair: arching my back and raised my arms up over my head as I pretended to stretch out. The sight of my beautiful breasts excited Dianna as they were lifting up, with their erect nipples pushing against the robe. As I was stretching, I straightened out my leg under the table and "just happened" to run my foot up along her leather-covered leg during my pretend stretch. As I did, Dianna began to blush.

123456...8