Cassandra's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers

He kept the camera rolling for a while when his wife sat up and took it away from him. Mike looked down to see Peach rolling over onto her hands and knees in front of him and Katie leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"I wanna' watch you fuck her," she almost moaned before giving his ear a long flick with her tongue.

Mike wasn't going to argue and Katie moved back a little so she could get a clear shot of him enter his best friend's wife. Don looked over as soon as he heard Peach groan and his wife was looking right at him with a 'don't say a word' look. He gave a slight shrug and gestured towards the state of his own situation implying that he wasn't going to complain.

Katie kept the camera panning between the two groups at regular intervals and smiled each time she heard the other two women cry out or the men grunt. Pat was practically a machine the way he kept fucking Cassie from behind with rapid strokes while Don was content to let her do all the work on his cock with her eager mouth.

Her husband was clearly enjoying the feel of another woman's cunt as he fucked Peach with careful, but forceful motion. His occasional sighs or murmurs coinciding with the pregnant woman's much louder screams turned Katie on more than she ever thought she could be.

The action went on for quite some time as all three men had already cum three times and were probably running almost on empty. Cassie seemed to get lost for several minutes again before coming back around to increase the speed that she was bouncing between two cocks with.

Peach was getting more and more vulgar with every round and was now spouting a steady stream of dirty words and nasty phrases that Katie herself was almost shocked to hear. Just before things were starting to need a little change of pace, Pat began to grunt louder.

"Ohh, shit! I'm gonna' cum!" he announced and Cassie immediately pulled her mouth off of Don's cock to shout her encouragement.

"Yes, Baby, cum in me! Show Kaiden how you dump your load in my hot pussy again! Show him how a real man fucks!"

"Shit, Cass, here it comes! Fuuuuck, I'm cumming!"

"Oooohhhh...fuuuuck! Yes, Pat, I can feel it! Oh, shit! You're cumming so deep inside me! Fuuuuck, I'm gonna' cum. Shit! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Cassie swallowed Don's cock whole again as her climax hit its peak and he gave a startled yelp.

"Shit Cassie!" he groaned, "I think I'm gonna blow too!"

Cassie kept her throat locked around the end of Don's cock and just kept making muffled sounds of pleasure until he couldn't last any longer.

"Oh, shit, Cass. I'm gonna' cum!" he yelled as he reached up to pull her head as far down onto his throbbing shaft as he could. Cassie just kept moaning as she felt his cum race up the underside of his prick against her tongue before it sprayed forcefully somewhere deep in her throat.

She kept moaning and sucking and bouncing until she felt both cocks shrinking and couldn't seem to prevent it this time. When Pat and Don withdrew, she curled up into a tight little ball and started shaking from exertion and the aftershocks of so many orgasms.

Every nerve in her body was tingling and her muscles were aching. The lightest movement of air was causing the sweat that covered her entire body to evaporate and send twitches through her. She could feel the slight rocking of the bed and hear Peach's voice like they were coming from miles away. She was only slightly more aware of the movement Pat and Don made as they left her to recover.

Peach was watching it all happen through her own slightly blurred vision as her husband's best friend continued to send her to new heights of sexual fulfillment. Her own husband's cock was undeniably thicker than Mike's, but the combination of length, width, and sheer hardness was something she was enjoying with an almost guilty pleasure.

The thought of fucking another man right in front of her husband, and that he was Don's best friend, was definitely adding something to the equation as well. Much like her husband, she easily pushed aside any guilt she might have with the knowledge that he was enjoying himself just as much as she was.

How could he possibly be mad or jealous watching her when he had just fucked Katie a little while earlier and was getting his dick sucked by Cassie again? She knew the answer was that he couldn't, and her guilt flew away in the light of that information, giving her the freedom to enjoy the huge cock inside her to the fullest.

Mike kept ramming into her cervix and she yelped every time. She squeezed down on him with every trained muscle to get a similar response out of him. The dirty talk that was pouring out of her between screaming orgasms was completely on auto-pilot. She was barely aware of what she was even saying as she focused entirely on the feeling of Mike's dick and the sights and sounds coming from the other end of the bed.

When she saw Pat blasting off, quickly followed by her husband, she wondered briefly how much longer Cassie could keep going. This had already turned out to be far more than she had ever expected and knew that all three men must be at their limit as well. She watched Don pull his deflated manhood from Cass's mouth and knew she guessed right as Cassie curled up and the two men left her alone.

Don came towards her across the bed and just smiled before walking past her and Mike to hop off of the end. "I'm going to get something to drink," he announced. "Have fun, Buddy," he added with a sound that Peach could only guess was a slap on the back.

"I think I'll join you," Pat said as he scurried around the bed to catch up.

Once they were gone, Peach closed her eyes and gave herself over to the feeling of another man fucking her. She knew Katie was still recording and hoped that she wouldn't say anything to hurt her husband's feelings if he watched it later, but she was too far gone to worry about it.

"Oh, fuck! Your cock feels sooo goddamn good! Keep fucking me just like that!" Her words were like some stranger was saying them but they refused to stop. "Do you like fucking your best friend's wife, huh? Do you like how my preggo pussy feels?"

"Oh, yeah, Peach!" Mike answered with an almost breathless voice. "Your tight cunt feels fuckin' great!"

"Mmmm," Katie chimed in, "Just as good as mine, Baby?"

"Yeah! All three of you have amazing pussies. We're the luckiest guys on the planet!"

"Damn right you are," Katie answered with satisfaction. "You know who isn't lucky, though?"

"No, Sweetheart, who?" Mike asked.

"Kaiden!" She answered with a laugh that caused Mike and Peach to laugh too. Even Cassie giggled as she started to regain control of her body.

"Ohhh...fuck, Mike, are you gonna' cum soon?" Peach asked as another small orgasm went through her.

"Almost," was the only answer she got.

Mike's pace increased a little and Peach decided that a little encouragement would be all it would take to finish him off.

"Then fuck me harder!" she moaned. "Fuck me hard and make me cum! I want to cum...ahh..all over your big dick while you...unh...cum inside me! Oh, fuuuuck! Yes! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck your friend's preggo wife. Cum in me! Are you going to cum!?"

"Shit, Peach, yeah! Oh fuck, I'm gonna' cum!"

"Yes, Baby," Katie added. "I wanna' see you cum in her! Make her beg for your hot spunk!"

"Oh, yes!" Peach wailed. "I'm begging for it! I want it soo bad! I need it! Oh, fuuuuck I'm cumming! Oh, you're gonna' make me cum so hard, please cum in meeee!"

"Shit, here it comes!" Mike yelled as he felt Peach's snatch clamping down on him as she came.

"Oooohhhh...fuuuuck!" Peach cried as she felt Mike's prick swell up and shoot its load up against her womb. "Fuck...yes! Ohhh, you're cumming in me! Fuck I can feel it filling me up! Oh, fill me with it, Baby, yes! Oh, fuuuuck!"

Mike gasped as Peach's cunt began to convulse around his erupting shaft with incredible strength. Suddenly, his wife's mouth was on his and he finished his powerful orgasm as her tongue invaded his mouth. When he was done, she pulled back with an 'Mmm' that brought a smile to his face as wide as it had ever been.

Peach let out a few soft moans of her own as his cock slowly shrank still buried in her flooded pussy. She had the semen from two different men in her belly and neither one of them was her husband. The thought was so dirty that it almost made her have another orgasm right then and there.

"Well," said Mike after Katie shut off the camera, "I think I will get something to drink as well." He hopped off the bed and grabbed his boxers from the floor. "Feel free to join us whenever you're up to it, ladies."

"Be down in a bit, Dear," Katie replied with a look that suggested the day was just getting started...

Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers