Cassandra's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers

She kept rotating her hips against his groin which caused him to respond by slipping his right hand down to her dripping wet crotch and rubbing her clit hard. Cassie threw her head back as a sudden orgasm exploded through her making both of their crotches even wetter than they already were. When it subsided, she turned her head all the way to the left and reached up to pull Chris's head forward. He didn't resist and met her hot mouth with his own. They kissed wildly while Cassie ran her right hand through his coarse hair and he continued to squeeze her tits and rub her pussy.

When she felt his cock returning to its wonderful firmness, she broke their kiss and got up out of the chair. When his dick popped out of her on the way, Cassie felt her knees threaten to buckle and a massive gush of fluid immediately poured out of her cunt to run down the inside of her thighs. She managed to stay on her feet long enough to get to the couch that was at the opposite side of the room by the door. She thought she could hear some very distinctive sounds coming through the door, but she ignored it as she climbed up on the couch and got on all fours across its length.

With a turn of her head, she was looking right at Chris who was still sitting in a confused daze. She motioned to him with a finger and he grabbed the camera back off the desk and limped his way towards her across the room. The look on his face suggested that he still wasn't entirely sure what Cassie intended him to do next.

"It won't hurt your foot if you fuck me on your knees will it?" she asked hoping the answer was no. If he wasn't up to it, she would gladly choose something he was more comfortable with, but she really wanted to feel him slamming that fat head into her from behind as hard as he could.

"I don't think so," was all Chris could say as a grin began to creep across his face. His foot only hurt when he put weight on it so kneeling shouldn't bother him too much if at all.

"Mmm, good," Cass answered with a wiggle of her upraised butt. That was all the encouragement Chris needed before he carefully stepped up onto the couch behind her. Cassie crawled forward a little more to give him plenty of room and Chris quickly knelt down between her legs. He set the camera down on the back of the couch for a second and spit on the palm of his right hand. He rubbed the head of his hard prick until it was wet and then he steered it towards Cassie's leaking cunt. Once it was resting firmly in place, he grabbed the camera and pointed the lens down to get a perfect shot of it forcing its way back inside her.

It didn't take nearly as much effort as it had the first time since she was already slightly stretched out and dripping with a ton of cum and her own juices. Still, the camera recorded an amazing image of her swollen pussy lips being pushed aside before they appeared to literally close around the head of his dick like a mouth. Cassie's guttural moan was all Chris needed to hear to get him moving forward with every ounce of strength he had.

His cock made a sound like a boot stepping into deep mud as it forced the copious amount of liquid out around the massive head. When he withdrew, he was shocked at how much sticky cum and pussy juice he pulled out of her. His next stroke ended with a messy sounding slap as his thighs slapped into Cass's ass cheeks and squished a lot of that liquid all over between them. Without caring about how much of it wasn't even his, Chris began to pound Cassie's cunt over and over, spattering little droplets of it all over his couch.

Cassie had the big, padded armrest clutched in both her hands like it was the only thing keeping her from falling off a cliff. As soon as Chris had re-entered her soaked vagina, she began to feel the tingle of an approaching orgasm. The size of his phallus was incredible at this angle, and she could feel it stretching every part of her pussy to its limit. She was certain that if you looked closely enough, you could actually see it moving beneath the surface of her taut stomach. The sensation of all the cum being forced deeper inside her and then being pulled back out was beyond comparison. The wet slapping noise of Chris's thighs hitting her ass became a cadence that her heartbeat matched and her impending climax built more and more with every thump.

When it finally erupted, Cassie's scream felt like it started at her toes before clawing its way through her entire body before finally escaping her throat with ear splitting volume. The combination of her cunt's incredible sensitivity and Chris's rhythmic thrusting had caused her most powerful orgasm so far and Cassie actually blacked out for a few seconds. Her vision eventually cleared with several dark, blurry spots still swimming in front of her. Her breath was gone and her heart was pounding so hard it almost hurt but Cassie didn't care. The orgasm she had just had felt like it was just a precursor to the one that was already building up right behind it.

She couldn't be sure, but she thought she heard screaming and was only slightly conscious enough to realize that it might be her own voice. Chris's pace had actually increased noticeably and Cassie did actually worry for a moment that he would hurt himself if he continued to work himself that hard. Then, his thumb popped into her exposed asshole and she couldn't think about anything anymore. Her second orgasm went off like the earth had just exploded and this time she blacked out for almost half a minute.

Chris almost lost it right then and there as Cassie's hole went into massive convulsions around the head of his prick. Her screaming and wailing sounded like she was being murdered but was filled with enough "yes's" and "fuck me's" to convince him that she was enjoying everything. He bit his lip and concentrated on working the camera in order to stave off his own orgasm. It worked long enough for him to regain his self-control. When he thought it was safe, he went back to focusing on giving Cassie as much as she could take. His left thumb had stayed buried in her ass the entire time and now he began to work it back and forth, enjoying the feel of his own dick sliding back and forth past the big knuckle through the thin membrane of her pussy.

Cassie felt it too and was enjoying it ten times more. The friction it added was sending her to new plateaus of sexual pleasure every time the head of Chris's cock and his thumb passed each other. Her third orgasm was following so close behind the last one she wasn't sure how many more she could take. If he kept going at this pace for much longer, she was certain that she would pass out for much longer than she had before. That wasn't part of the plan, so Cassie focused on finishing him off quickly with every bit of energy she had left. She clenched her pussy muscles down as hard as she could and started talking dirtier than she had ever had in her life.

"Oh, fuck me Chris! Are you gonna cum soon? Hurry up and cum in me, baby! Cum for me so I can have your baby. You all have to knock me up today! The sooner I get pregnant, the sooner you can all fuck my ass! You'd like that, wouldn't you, baby?"

"Oh, fuck yes, Cassie!"

"Good...oh...fuuuuck! Then...uh...cum in my tight little cunt you fucker! Oh god...yes...fill my belly with baby juice while you finger my shitter! Mmm...get my asshole loosened up so you can fuck it later! Oh...shit...are you about to cum?"

"Yeah, baby! I'm gonna cum in you while Kaiden watches!"

"Oh...fuck! I don't give a shit about him! He couldn't fuck me like this ever! All I want...uuuhhh...right now is your big cock to...ooohhhh...cum in me!"

"Here it comes, Cassie!" Chris shouted.

"Oh, fuuuuck! I can feel it! Uhhhhh...shiiiit...it's sooo hot! Uhhh...yes! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy! Fuck me! Knock me up! Fuck! Cum! Oooohhhh...shiiiiiiit!!!" Cassie's screams faded as she had another huge orgasm and passed out despite her intentions not to.

Chris's cock popped out of her as she unexpectedly collapsed and he ended up shooting his last spurt of sticky jizz on his own hand with the thumb still stuck in her tight anus. After checking to make sure the camera was still focused, he withdrew his thumb carefully and gathered up the milky white fluid that was leaking back out of her pussy before wiping it all over her raised ass. He kept it up until the flow finally stopped and her entire butt was shiny like a glazed ham.

Chris shut off the camera and carefully got off the couch. He winced as he put weight back on his bad foot, but almost laughed because it didn't even scratch the spectacular mood he found himself in. After tucking his sticky manhood back into his pajama pants, he grabbed his cane from where it was propped up against his desk, finished his beer with a giant swallow, and left the room. When he limped down the hall towards the living room, he was completely stunned by the sights and sounds that had apparently been going on for some time.

In fact, when Mike had left Chris and Cassie nearly an hour earlier, he was unprepared for what he would find going on in his front room as well. Pat and Don were still sitting on the wraparound couch with beers in their hands, but Katie and Peach had joined them, both still stark naked. Mike just stood watching his wife and Peach with their hands down the front of Don and Pat's boxer shorts respectively. Both men were also using their free hands to fondle the women's tits and pussies while sipping their beers with the other.

Pat and Don noticed Mike standing quietly in the doorway at the same time and saluted him with raised bottles. Mike smiled, took a swig of his own, and saluted them back with a wink. The movement caused both women to notice him as well and they returned his smile with wicked looking grins.

"I thought you guys were going to take a break?" Mike commented dryly.

"They wouldn't take 'no' for an answer," Don replied in mock exasperation.

"Uh-huh. Well I think Cassie will be busy for a while so..." Mike added as he continued into the room and sat between Peach and Katie who were between Pat and Don. The two women immediately reached for his groin with their free hands and slipped them under the waistband of his underwear without hesitating. Mike's cock responded quickly to the combined stimulation of Peach's hand on the shaft and his wife's reaching further down to cup his balls.

Mike raised his arms and settled them over the back of the couch, catching the slightly jealous looks he was getting from his two buddies. "What?" he asked with feigned ignorance. "We're not going to start keeping score now are we?"

Pat and Don took less than a second to reflect on the fact that they had very recently fucked both of the women currently fondling all three of them before changing their expressions to wide smiles.

"Naw, man," Pat chimed in. "Hell, if anything, I'm just hoping that Cassie and I get together after all this. I mean, you two are married, but we're not even dating. I'm a lucky SOB just to be part of this."

"It's all good, buddy," Don added. "Besides, Ashley always had a thing for both of you anyway. Right, honey?"

"Mmm-Hmm," was all Ashley said as she gave the cocks in both her hands a squeeze.

"Well, I know Katie has always wanted to be in a gangbang!" Mike blurted.

"Mike!" Katie cried in shock at his sudden admission of her secret fantasy.

"What? It's true isn't it?" Mike asked as he looked directly at her.

"Well...yeah," Katie finally admitted with a little embarrassment.

"Oh come on," Mike goaded her as he leaned in to murmur in her ear. "Aren't you always telling me how badly you want to have all of your holes filled at the same time?" he added loudly enough for everyone else to hear.

"Mmmmm...." Katie moaned as just the thought of it made her knees go weak and her pussy gush under Don's hand.

"Holy shit!" Don exclaimed when his hand suddenly got soaked. "I'll take that as a big yes."

"That's nothing," Mike quipped. "Watch this," he said before going back to whisper in his wife's ear. "That's right, baby. Just think about all three of these big dicks in you at once, hmmm. Three big cocks filling all your holes?"

Katie moaned even louder and Don's hand was drenched even more. He got the idea and leaned towards her other ear to add some comments of his own. "Does that make you wet? You want all of us to fuck you? Hmmm, do you want three cocks at once?"

"Fuuuuck yes!" Katie cried as the dirty thoughts and Don's continued rubbing made her cum all over his hand. "Yes, I want all of you."

Mike decided now was as good a time as any so he leaned over to set his empty beer bottle on the coffee table before lifting his butt off the couch enough to pull his boxers off. The warm leather on his bare skin was an interesting experience as he sat back down. With both hands now free, he easily twisted and grabbed his wife around the waist. With a small grunt of effort, the heavily muscled architect hoisted her right out of her seat and into his lap so that she was facing him.

She quickly adjusted herself into a straddle and planted a big kiss right on his nose. "I love you," she said as she reached back and guided him into her drooling cunt.

"I...unhh...love you too, honey," Mike answered as his sexy wife slammed her pussy down on his dick like a sword being sheathed in anger.

"Good," she whispered back, "then fuck me!"

Mike's only reply was to grab Katie's ass with both of his hands and start thrusting in and out of her wet snatch. Her moans of pleasure brought a smile to his face like they always did and he set to work giving her everything he had to give, which was quite a lot. The other three watched as they fucked hard and fast for a few minutes until Katie looked over her shoulder with a questioning look on her face.

"Well?" she almost demanded, "which one of you is gonna fuck my ass?" Both Don and Pat practically leaped off the couch at the request. Quickly stripping their underwear off, they practically collided with each other as they zoomed in on Katie's bouncing backside. "Boys, boys, boys!" Katie shouted to get their attention. "Do I need to flip a coin?"

The two men glanced at each other in embarrassment before Don made the decision for both of them. "You go first, buddy," he told Pat with a slap on the back.

"Don't mind if I do," Pat replied with a huge grin. He returned the slap and then stepped up behind Katie. With a little maneuvering, he got his right leg between both of Mike's and his left foot up on the couch next to Mike's hip. Katie stopped bouncing on her husband's huge prick so Pat didn't have to hit a moving target. As he was about to move in, Peach shouted, "wait!"

Pat stood frozen in his somewhat awkward pose as the pregnant woman slid over on the couch so she could lean her head down near his crotch. All she did was open her mouth and look up at him with her big green eyes and Pat understood. He quickly re-aimed his missile at a new target and Ashley just as quickly gobbled it into her mouth. While he got his tool spit-lubed for the job ahead, Katie reached out to get Don's attention. Without needing her to motion him over, he jumped up onto the couch where she could easily turn her head to suck on his fat pole.

Katie started humping her husband again while she waited for Pat and she put her best blow-job techniques to work on her hubby's best friend. It was a very short wait till she felt a hand on her back and she settled down. As soon as her ass stopped moving, she felt the head of Pat's dick hit her squarely on her puckered anus. Just the feeling of it combined with the knowledge of what she was about to do made her gasp around her mouthful of cock. Don's fat prick slid even deeper into her throat as a result and Katie 'hmmmed' loudly around it as Pat increased the pressure against her asshole.

He slipped away once and Katie squealed in frustration until he got it back into place. This time, when she felt the pressure increase, she concentrated on relaxing and was rewarded by the head of his dick popping past her tight sphincter. Her hands clenched down on the back of the leather couch as Pat wasted little time cramming his entire length into her bowels. Pat wasn't nearly as big as her husband, and she had anal sex with him often, but he was still well above average and she could feel every single inch squeezing its way past the larger dick buried in her cunt.

Katie and Mike had simulated double penetration with a life-like dildo a few times before, but the difference between a life-like¬ dick and a real-life dick was like the difference between the sun and the moon. The warmth and pulsating texture of two real cocks in both of her holes was like nothing she could have ever imagined. The fat pole lodged in her throat only increased the 'stuffed' feeling and heightened her sexual excitement to its limit. Her fantasy had finally come true. She had three, real, live dicks in her at the same time and the feeling of them all moving at different times had her head spinning.

"Uhhh, that is sooo weird!" Pat commented as he withdrew slowly before shoving his way back into Katie's ass. "Fucking awesome, but weird."

"I hear ya'," Mike responded from beneath his squirming wife. "She seems to be enjoying it though."

Katie moaned something unintelligible around Don's cock that could only be interpreted as an affirmative. When she began to work her hips up and down with bigger and bigger strokes, all three men knew Mike wasn't lying. Mike grabbed his wife's hips and helped her move even faster with his strong arms while he caught one of her pendulous tits with his mouth and started to nibble on it furiously.

Katie's cock muffled cries intensified as her husband bit her tender nipple while her entire groin was assaulted by dick. Neither one of them was really even moving since the motion of her hips had both of their shafts alternating in and out. Every time her ass went up, Pat's cock would fill her shitter and then withdraw as she dropped her butt back down to impale herself on her husband's pole. Meanwhile, she was practically gagging herself on Don's wide meat, unable to even care about catching her breath.

She didn't care for so long that it almost caused her to pass out. Pure instinct and human impulse finally forced her to back away enough to suck in several deep breaths before she went back to swallowing as much of that fat cock as she could. After getting it lodged back in her throat, Katie stopped shaking her hips in the hope that the other two men would take on some of the effort.

She was pleasantly rewarded with two hard pricks moving together at the same time. Her husband started to flex his hips upward at the same time that Pat grabbed a handful of her hair to use as leverage for his own thrusts. Within moments, Katie found herself choking on Don's enormously wide pole as her ass and pussy were pummeled with hard cock. Her screams were even more muffled than before, and ropes of drool began to leak from the edges of her mouth while she was washed away in a tidal wave of multiple orgasms. The sounds of the men grunting faded into background noise as her attention became focused entirely on the overwhelming sensations.

Pat was moving at almost twice the speed of her husband and the strange rhythm kept her nerves completely on edge. Sometimes it was every other thrust, or every third, but eventually, they would be in sync and her ass would be filled at the exact same time as her cunt. When it happened, Katie swore they were colliding together somewhere deep in her belly. Mike and Pat could feel it too. Each time they thrust together, they could feel their dicks ramming into each other through the thin wall of flesh that kept them apart.

It was a very strange feeling for both of them since they instinctively knew what it was, but since it seemed to make both of Katie's holes spasm wildly when it happened, they were both too distracted to think about it too much. In fact, the feeling of those clenching muscles was so incredible that Pat actually slowed his pace down to match his friend's.

Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers