Cassandra's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers

Katie and Peach both groaned as Cassie slipped the first two fingers of each hand deep into both pussies. Her own moans began to increase in volume as her friend's increased the speed of their thrusts in response.

A hand slipped under her back and after a deft flick of fingers, Cassie's bra was unclasped and quickly removed. She only had time to look up at two hungry faces before both women leaned down to suck her erect nipples into their mouths.

Within seconds, Cassie was experiencing a powerful orgasm that caused her to drive her fingers into her friend's dripping cunts faster and deeper. This in turn caused Katie and Peach to climax, making them suck and finger their friend into an even bigger orgasm.

The cycle continued to escalate with each orgasmic wave that hit them. Before long, all three women were cumming continuously and fingers had managed to find their way into all three of their assholes as well. Cassie couldn't keep her eyes open out of fear that they would pop out of her head as she continued to climax again and again. She was practically clawing the insides of Katie and Peach's pussies and asses with two fingers each while her thumbs rubbed their stiff clits.

Her nipples were on fire after several minutes of intense double-sucking and she loved every second of it. After what felt like the biggest orgasm of her entire life began to subside, Cassie suddenly withdrew her hands and scooched up on the bed to quickly extricate herself from fingers and mouths. With a quick reach and flick of her own, both her friend's bras fell off their shoulders revealing Katie's spectacular Double-D tits and Peach's milk-heavy C's.

Returning the favor, she practically tackled both of them before alternating between all four magnificent breasts with her tongue and mouth. Katie's nipples were hard and tasted like sugar while Peach gave her a surprise by filling her mouth with delicious breast milk that had already begun to leak from her tiny nipples.

Cassie's hands roamed over Peach's taut baby belly while she sucked and before long, the pregnant woman was on her back with Cassie hunched over her huge bulge sucking greedily at the milk that would be Peach's baby food in a couple of months.

Cassie was about to get up and switch because she didn't want Katie to feel left out when hands rapidly pulled off her pink panties and began to grope and caress her butt and thighs. Cassie wiggled her rear hoping for more than just a massage. She sighed with delight as she felt Katie's hot breath on her wet groin moments before a hungry mouth began devouring her crotch.

Peach squealed as Cassie sucked even harder on her tender nipples due to Katie's surprisingly talented, and astonishingly long, tongue. Cassie had to stop sucking out her friend's delicious milk as Katie's mouth covered her entire snatch and most of her asshole, munching on it like it was a soft piece of fruit. She couldn't keep swallowing with the moans that were forcing their way out of her. It felt like they started down where Katie was devouring her groin before they rocketed their way through her entire body.

Peach just smiled a wicked smile before pushing herself a little further away in order to line up Cassie's face with her own sticky puss. Cassie was shocked to see that Ashley's mound was still perfectly shaved. She guessed that Don must have to help her with her belly sticking out the way it did. Her wondering was interrupted by her friend's hand pushing her face down towards that beautiful cunt.

Cassie didn't even hesitate, sticking her tongue deep into her friend's wet slit. Peach immediately started bucking up and down, bumping the top of Cassie's head with the bottom of her belly making her struggle to keep her mouth on that delicious crotch. She was just getting the hang of it when Katie's tongue popped into her asshole deeper than she thought was possible. 'How long is her tongue?' she wondered. She pulled her face up from Peach's groin to look back at the other woman.

Katie sucked her tongue back out of her ass with a wet 'pop' before looking back at Cassie. She saw the look of amazement and wonder on the younger woman's face so she stuck out her tongue and showed her just how long it was. Cassie's expression became even more incredulous as her friend's tongue easily went past her chin by at least two inches. Katie just licked her lips seductively before giving her a wink and sticking it back into her puckered back door.

Cassie squealed and shoved her face back between Peach's legs in order to stifle her screams against the juicy mound of her pussy. Ashley squealed and moaned in return as Cass tried to stick out her tongue as far as Katie's. It wasn't nearly as long, but Peach was in ecstasy anyway.

After the three of them brought each other to several more intense climaxes, they switched places. Peach spun around on her back as Cassie straddled her face. Meanwhile, Katie spun around on her hands and knees so that her ass was right in Cassie's face.

Now, Peach was bringing Cassie to new heights by focusing on her erect clit while the younger woman gave Katie's asshole the same treatment hers had just received. It was another few minutes and another handful of orgasms later that Cassie realized their other participants had arrived. She sat up, taking the other two women by surprise momentarily.

Looking directly at the camera, Cassie licked the juice that was dripping from her lips like a cat licking its chops after a meal. "Mmmm," she purred seductively, "I hope you enjoyed the show baby. Unfortunately..." she paused to look at the men standing out of camera view, "we have some 'unexpected' company." Cassie made the quotation symbols with her fingers, clearly indicating that the company was anything but unexpected.

The three men took that as their queue to enter the scene. Each of them was stripped to the waist with erect cocks hanging out of their open flies. The women all moved to the edge of the bed, giving the camera a perfect side view as they leaned in to gobble up a waiting prick.

Katie and Peach took their own husbands leaving Cassie to take care of Pat who was standing between the other two men. She leaned in as she sat on the foot of the bed, pausing just before her lips touched the bulbous head in order to look over at the camera.

"I know this is what you were always worried we were doing when we hung out. Now, I'm going to show you just what you're missing because you couldn't trust me the way I trusted you." Cassie stuck her tongue out at the camera before turning back to Pat's waiting dick and immediately deep-throating it to the root. Pat practically doubled over as the feeling of the woman's mouth swallowing him whole washed over him.

The other two men were both groaning softly under the expert care of their beautiful wives. Cassie glanced to each side as she began to fuck her own mouth with Pat's stiff cock. Katie was actually wrapping her insanely long tongue completely around the shaft of Mike's surprisingly large rod before sliding it back and forth between her lips. Peach looked incredibly sexy with her protruding belly forcing her to lean way over in order to get her husband's own impressive cock all the way down her throat.

Cassie went back to paying full attention to Pat and began talking dirty between rapid thrusts as much for his benefit as it was for the camera's. "Do you like that baby?" she asked, receiving a long moan in response. "How long have you wanted to do this? How long have you wanted to stick your big cock in my mouth?"

"Mmm, a long time baby. A very long time," Pat's answer was strangled and breathy.

"I know you have," Cassie said. "Do you mind if I try your friend's cocks too?"

"Go ahead, Cass. Suck those big dicks. You look so fuckin' sexy with a cock in your mouth."

Cassie grinned from ear to ear. She leaned over towards Mike and Katie while Pat stepped away. Katie saw her friend's face in her peripheral vision and released her husband's massive prick from the prison of her mouth and tongue. She gave Cass a big kiss on the mouth, sticking that long tongue so far into the younger woman's mouth that Cassie was sure it would hit her tonsils.

When they broke apart, she looked up at Mike's handsome face. Then she looked at his cock. It was properly huge. Like everything else about him, it was hard, firm, almost chiseled. It had several big veins that made an intricate pattern from the base of the shaft all the way to the enormous head. The underside stuck out at least a quarter of an inch in order to accommodate the gland that must deliver his semen with incredible force.

Just before she attempted to swallow its magnificent length, she saw Pat coming over with the camera in his hand. She looked into the lens and gripped Mike's huge shaft in her small hand.

"Look at this cock, Kaiden. You couldn't hope to have something this big in a million years. I can't believe I wasted so much time on your pathetic little prick when I could have had this big, fat one fucking me all this time." With that jab, she went back to the task at hand. She had to open her mouth almost as wide as it could possibly go in order to get the head past her teeth without hitting it.

"Oh, god, baby. Suck that big dick." Pat's encouragement inspired Cassie to push her lips farther and farther down the architect's wide staff. She tried not to smile as Pat continued to egg her on for the benefit of her little revenge film.

"Yeah, swallow the whole thing. Christ, you are fucking amazing. Look at that crazy shit, man." Pat swung the camera up to focus on Mike's face. The look of ecstasy on his face spoke volumes, but the opportunity to add his own jibes was too great to pass up.

"Fuck, Cass! Your mouth feels so fucking good! Anyone that would cheat on you is an idiot. It's too bad polygamy is illegal. Oh, shit. Pat, get a close-up. She's got the whole thing in her mouth."

Pat smiled wickedly as he swung the camera back down. He zoomed in tight on the amazing image of Cassie with a solid eleven inches of hard cock shoved completely down her throat.

"Fucking A, man. You weren't kidding. That is fucking amazing. Damn girl, how did you learn to suck dick like that practicing on such a tiny one?"

Now, Cassie couldn't help giggling. It took an enormous effort not to choke as the pole in her throat bounced around with her laughter. Mike groaned with lust as the vibrations rippled up his member.

Cassie had to withdraw in order to catch her breath. She made sure to let the head out with as loud a 'pop' as she could get. She wanted the camera's mic to pick that up as clear as possible. After a gulp of air, she started to blow Mike with abandon. Her mouth filled with saliva, leaving ropes of drool behind as she slid it deeper and deeper into her throat with each thrust.

She continued while Mike and Pat kept making comments at Kaiden's expense and Katie looked on with a glazed expression. She looked up at her husband in order to catch his eye. When he finally looked down in her direction, she made a nod in Pat's direction with a questioning look on her face. Mike just smiled and nodded with a slight shrug of his broad shoulders.

The film almost ended right there as Pat nearly dropped the camera when Katie's tongue wrapped around his dick unexpectedly. Fortunately, he recovered in time and began to alternate between focusing on Cassie and Mike and his own cock slipping in and out of his friend's wife's mouth.

Meanwhile, Peach had slowed her own sucking while she watched Cass with her husband. The couple shared occasional looks of desire and felt like their thoughts were on the same wavelength while the show got more interesting by the minute.

When the time seemed right, Don walked away from his wife and snuck in between Mike and Pat. With a slight shoulder bump, he signaled Mike to move to the left. Mike took the hint, pulling away from Cassie gently and sliding down to stand by Peach. Cassie looked confused for a second until she realized what was going on and happily started swallowing her third cock of the afternoon.

Whatever Don's shaft lacked in length compared to Mike's, it easily made up for in girth. It was three inches wide at the head and actually got wider towards the base. Cassie tried her best to keep her teeth off of it as it slid deeper and deeper, but her mouth just didn't seem to be big enough. It felt like she was yawning. However, if she was scraping the shaft at all, Don didn't seem to notice.

"Damn Cass," Pat kept up the running commentary with his dick still in Katie's talented mouth. "Three dicks in a row. No wonder he didn't trust you. Oh wait, I forgot, you never did any of this while his stupid ass was sitting in a jail cell."

Cassie just 'hmmmed' her agreement, much to Don's enjoyment. He was also enjoying the sight of his wife attempting to get his good friend's foot long buried completely down her throat. Mike was almost forced to stand on his tiptoes in order for Peach to get it all but after a few attempts, she was bouncing her nose off of the architect's chiseled abs like a pro.

Then Pat began panning back and forth as the women continued to suck the three men off. The dirty talk tapered off as the females began focusing solely on the task at hand, or mouth to be more precise, and the males all started concentrating on holding back their impending eruptions.

It wasn't much longer before Pat finally pointed to Don and signaled him to focus down at Cassie. "Where do you want us to cum, Cass?" He asked behind the camera once he had Don and Cassie fully in the frame.

Cassie looked up with her big hazel eyes and mumbled, "Im ay 'outh," around Don's fat prick. Her eyes spoke volumes to the camera, and she continued to work Don closer to climax. Pat zoomed way in to make sure that he would catch every second of the action. He was trying desperately to hold off his own eruption. He hoped his friend was close, because he could already feel his cum boiling its way up from his balls.

Fortunately, Don began to grunt with increasing volume and Pat could see Cassie's lips bulging out as her mouth was filled with hot semen. Pat was slightly jealous that he hadn't been the first one to give her his load, but he quickly forgave her since this would most likely be just the beginning.

Cassie diligently collected all the spunk that was being poured past her lips. When the flow subsided, she looked up at Pat holding the camera. She opened her mouth as wide as could in order to give him a great view of the puddle of white fluid pooled on her tongue. After a quick gulp, she opened her mouth to reveal that it was entirely gone.

Pat groaned at the amazing image he was capturing for posterity. Katie's amazing tongue kept twisting around his shaft as he waited for his turn. When Don finally backed out of the way, he took his place as quickly as he could. "My turn buddy," he commented dryly as he handed Don the camera.

Don took a quick look through the viewfinder and then ran around the group to stand on the bed. From his higher vantage point, he had a great view of both Cassie and his wife and he began to sweep the camera back and forth as both women continued their oral ministrations. The twinge of jealousy he thought he felt earlier had vanished in the light of his wife's acceptance. After all, how could he be mad when she just let him cum in another woman's mouth?

Pat couldn't hold out very long. Katie had brought him to the edge and now he was being sucked off by the girl he had been obsessed with for quite some time. He gave her a slight warning and motioned Don over to get a good shot.

Cassie opened wide for her second helping of man juice and Pat happily sprayed his load with a few quick jerks on his dick. Cassie waited for his final shot before repeating her performance for the camera. After licking her lips, she turned to Mike and simply motioned him over with a finger.

Mike smiled from ear to ear as he carefully extricated himself from Peach's eager mouth in order to take Pat's place in front of the girl of the hour. A second later and she was eagerly trying to shove his entire length down her esophagus. Don filmed it all with a smile peeking out on both sides of the camera and Pat began to work himself back up while adding any dirty comments he could think of.

Within minutes, Don was capturing an amazing shot of Cassie's throat bulging as Mike groaned while he poured his spunk directly into her stomach.

Cassie finished swallowing before she took a second to catch her breath. Don kept filming while all 6 of them looked at each other in their various states of undress and they all began to smile wider and wider as the moment washed over them. Then Cassie began to giggle. Before they knew it, the rest joined in with her laughter until they all had sore stomachs and tears in their eyes.

To be Continued...

Winderboy
Winderboy
11 Followers
12