Cassandra's Secret

Story Info
Cassandra gives in to her inhabitions.
1.4k words
4
20.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was cold and aggravated as she walked to the door. What was she doing out on a night like this? She just had to get away from the distractions of her work and life. She needed some time to think. "Damn car", she muttered to herself. She knew she should of gotten it looked at last week. Now it was too late. She was stranded in the middle of nowhere and this was the only house for a mile. Cassandra was beautiful, smart and her own person. She never let anyone tell her what to do or how to do it.

She knocked on the door twice. It felt like she was out there forever. Finally the door opened and there stood a ruggedly handsome man. "May I help you?", he asked. "Umm. My car seems to of broken down and my phone won't pick up out here. May I use yours?" "Sure", he said. "Come on in." She walked in and there on the couch was a striking young lady. She assumed was the wife. "Hon", the man said, "this lady's car is broke down and she wants to use the phone." The woman just nodded and he led her down the hallway to the phone. He left her alone to make her call. Cassandra was on the phone forever trying to explain what had happened with her car. Finally she was done and walked back in the living room to tell these people thank you and walk back to her car to wait for help. As she got closer to the living room she could hear moans and groans and was hoping she hadn't interrupted anything when she came to their door. She knew what they were doing before she seen them and thought I'll just sneak out.

Joe and his young bride Cathy were in the throws of passion when they had heard the knock on the door. Being married only a few short weeks they couldn't get enough of each other. They seen Cassandra trying to slip out the front door when Cathy said, "Hey did you get everything taken care of?" "Yes", said Cassandra, "and thank you." "Why don't you come over here and wait awhile. It's too cold out there and the tow truck won't be here for at least an hour", Cathy told her. Hesitantly, Cassandra did, but felt very awkward knowing the two of them were making love. Joe sat up on the couch and Cathy walked over to Cassandra and asked, "Can I get you anything? Does anything look good to you? Cassandra sat there in the chair with Cathy standing over her. God she was gorgeous. Young, sexy, beautiful tits and that pussy was all wet from Joe's fucking. Cassandra stammered, "Ummm, no thanks I think I'm ok. Hey I don't want to interrupt anything that was going on, so I'll just leave." "Oh honey, you're not going anywhere now. You see we've been waiting for someone like you to come along and now we're not letting you go." Cathy told her, then she knelt in front of Cassandra and took off her coat and started unbuttoning her blouse. Cassandra said, "Hey wait! I haven't done anything like this in years." Cathy said, "then it's about time you did." Cassandra had experiences with women in college, but nothing had happened like this in years. She was getting excited over the idea of what could happen. She was not used to letting anyone else in control, but Cathy was very determined.

Cathy stood Cassandra up and took off her blouse, kissing her the whole time. Joe was on the couch stroking himself, knowing his wife was hungering for a pussy. Cassandra let out a moan as Cathy licked her nipples, tonguing them, biting them, circling them round and round. She had to touch Cathy too so she slipped her hand down across her stomach and down to that soft mound of hair. God she was wet. Dripping down her. Cassandra had forgotten how good a woman feels. She found her wet clit and started circling it with her fingers. Cathy pushed her away and said, "No bitch, you're mine first. Mine to do what I want. I need to taste your juices. Cathy grabbed Cassandra's hands, then bent down and got the tie off her robe and tied up Cassandra's hands good and tight. "Do you mind?" Cathy asked. Cassandra just shook her head no. Cathy led her over near the fireplace and laid her down on the rug in front of it. "Now, I'm going to remind you what it's like for a woman to eat you up." She raised Cassandra's knees up over her head. Spreading her legs wide. She looked at Joe and winked. Joe knew what to do. He got up and walked over to them, his cock massively hard now. He stood above Cassandra and held her feet up in the air, spreading her pussy wide so Cathy could see it all. "MMMM", Cathy moaned. "Look at that. Already nice and wet for me." Cassandra was panting now. She was so horny. She need to be fucked every which way. Cathy lowered her head onto Cassandra's wet, furry mound. Found her clit and started licking like a wild woman. She ran her tongue all over that click, then found her way down her lips, licking up and down, both sides. God this woman tasted good. She found Cassandra's hole and stuck her tongue way up inside. In and out. She kept diving deeper and deeper. She made her way down to that tiny little ass of hers and licked it, sucked it. Cassandra knew she was going to cum. She hadn't been tongue fucked like this for a long time. Cathy stood up. "My my don't you taste good. Would you like a little taste of what I have to offer you?" "Yes, yes!!!!" Cassandra said. "Mmmm, that's right bitch, beg for it" Cathy screamed out. "Please, please let me taste you." Cathy looked at Joe. "Do you think I should?", she asked him. "Oh yeah, I would love to see this." said Joe. He lowered Cassandra's legs and Cathy squatted over her face. Teasing her, not letting her have it just yet. She wiggled and grinded in the air, as Cathy's head tried to meet each grind. Finally she sat down right on Cassandra's face. All you could hear was the muffled moans from Cassandra. Cathy grinded and pumped her juices all over her mouth. Joe couldn't handle watching any longer. He shoved his big fat 10 inch cock in his wife's beautiful mouth while she sat fucking Cassandra's face. "Mmmm", he said. "Suck my cock, you little cunt licker". She did as she was told. Pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. He didn't want to cum just yet. He pulled out and said, "I need a pussy to fuck." Cathy stood up. "Well, well what can we do about that?" Cathy bent down and picked up Cassandra's feet and held them over her head just like Joe had done for her. "Go ahead, my love. Fuck that cunt. I'm sure it needs it." Cassandra moaned. "Yes yesssss Joe. Fuck me!!"

Joe knelt down in front of Cassandra. First he had to have a taste of his own. See what his wife had enjoyed. He lowered his head and started licking those juices. Sucking, biting that clit at the same time. Cassandra thought she would explode when he stuck 3 fingers inside her and started fucking her with them. Never had she done anything like this. He raised his head and said, "Want some of this now bitch?" "Yes, yes" Cassandra said. Looking down at the huge cock and wanting it inside her right now. Joe stuck it in, slowly at first. Just the head. Teased her. Moving it around on her clit, rubbing. Then all of a sudden he slammed it in hard. Cassandra let out a gasp. He fucked her hard and didn't stop. "That's it baby. Fuck our bitch good." said Cathy. Cassandra couldn't take it any longer she had to cum. She let out a sigh and sweet release was there. She came hard and he could feel her muscles squeeze all around his cock and that's all he could take. He exploded. Cathy smiled down at the both of them. She walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later with something in her hand. "Stand up bitch and put this on." Cathy shoved a big strap on dildo in Cassandra's hands and she just smiled. "Cassandra you seem to be the kind of woman always in charge and tonight I took that away from you for a short while. Now show me what you're made of in your world."