Cassidy & Alex: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark2129
Dark2129
17 Followers

That's all it took. He came, too quick to warn Meredith, his cum exploding in her mouth. She made a stifled gagging noise and pulled back, letting his cock go. She looked pissed, at first, but then softened, a wicked smile crawling onto her face. The cum still in her mouth, save for a thin strand running down her lip and onto her chin, she closed her lips and swallowed, letting the thick, warm load slide down her throat.

"Ah!" she said, opening her mouth to let him see it was empty. "Does a body good. Next time warn me, stud. And don't get used to that. I only swallow on special occasions. But it's graduation weekend so, you know, carpe diem."

"Yeah," Alex said, a drop of cum still hanging from the tip of his cock. "Carpe diem. That was amazing, Mer, I'll definitely return the favor later."

"Yeah you will," Meredith said, picking her towel off the floor and throwing it over her shoulder, giving him a great view of her tight little ass as she walked back toward the bathroom. "You gotta go, though. I'll let myself out. Say hi to Cassidy for me, okay?"

"Okay," Alex said, zipping his pants back up and shaking his head.

III. Cassidy

It was her biggest accomplishment of the day: she'd managed to get off of the floor. Straightening her clothes against her body (and pausing to rezip her jeans, which she had accidentally left open), she stood in front of the mirror. God, she was a mess. Her hair was matted, her makeup utterly destroyed, her eyes still red and puffy. She actually looked like she felt. Using a wet-wipe, she took care of the mascara trails down her cheeks, and then tried running a brush through her hair. It was like bringing a cup of water to a forest fire, but it would have to do. Before she could figure out anything further to improve her appearance, her phone rang again.

"Hello?" she said, answering it. Her voice was clearer now, less shaky.

"Cassidy? It's Meredith," her roommate said, from the other end of the phone. "Look, I just wanted to talk to you about something real quick."

"Okay," Cassidy said. "But my brother is on his way over, and--"

"I know," Meredith said. "That's what I wanted to talk about with you. I...I didn't want you to hear it from him and feel blindsided. Of course, now I realize that I'm setting him up for an ambush, so please don't be pissed at him when he gets there."

"Meredith," Cassidy said, too exhausted for this, "what are you talking about?"

"Uh," Meredith said. Cassidy could almost hear her biting her lip. "Your brother and I met down in the hotel lounge earlier today. I recognized him from your pictures and, well, we got to talking and...we...kinda...hooked up."

"Oh my God!" Cassidy said. It came out angrier than she'd intended it to. Why? Hadn't she been planning on setting them up on a date anyway? It wasn't like she thought they'd just sit around drinking milkshakes and holding hands.

"Oh God, you're mad," Meredith said. "Cass, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make it seem like I went behind your back...I didn't mean for it to happen, it just...happened."

"No," Cassidy said, getting control back. "No, I'm not pissed. Just surprised, sorry. I think that's...great. My brother is a great guy, and you're my best friend."

"I just...I wanted you to hear it from me, first," Meredith said.

"Okay," Cassidy said, feeling her ire rising again. "Just...this isn't one of your use 'em, abuse 'em, lose 'em guys, is it? Because my brother deserves better than that. Or at least he deserves to know that that's what's going on."

"No," Meredith said. "No, it's not. I...I don't know, I like him. He's a nice guy. It's not like love at first sight or anything, but...yeah, I like him. He's sweet and funny and....yeah, I should probably stop there."

A lump formed in Cassidy's throat, and she felt her face flush.

"No," she said, only half believing she was forming the words, "finish your thought."

"Really?" Meredith said, with a laugh. "Cassidy, I know this is our thing, but...he's your brother. I don't know if I'm comfortable telling you about....Why are you comfortable with it?"

"Like you said," Cassidy said, feeling cocktail of emotions mixing inside of her. "It's our thing. Don't get all prudish on me now, Meredith."

"You really want to hear about me fucking your big brother," Meredith asked. "Wow, you do know how to surprise a girl, Cass. Okay, what do you want to know?"

This was their thing, like Meredith said. Their game, really. Meredith came into college with doctorate-level experience with sex, while Cassidy was only fairly certain she knew what parts of the human body were supposed to fit together. Cassidy used to blush whenever someone said 'cock' instead of 'penis.' Meredith helped her break out of that cage. Cassidy had never met someone as open and free in talking about her sex life, and Meredith had never met someone so eager to gobble up every story she could spin. Meredith loved talking about sex. She'd even run a blog for the first two years of college, detailing her exploits using fake names and graphic details. It made her a fair amount of spending money, right up until her parents discovered it, and threatened to stop paying for college if she didn't shut it down and "come to Jesus." With her blog shuttered, Meredith was only left with one outlet for her stories, in the form of her bright-eyed roommate. So they'd begun their little ritual, every time Meredith came home from a date (which was putting it generously, in many cases). Sort of a twenty-questions game. Cassidy would ask questions, and Meredith would answer in as vivid of detail as she could. But she had a rule, that she would only answer questions Cassidy asked, she wouldn't offer any information Cassidy didn't ask for. That was her half of the game. She got a fun little thrill out of seeing Cassidy slowly but steadily grow more and more corrupted by her influence. The first time they played, Cassidy's dirtiest question was, "did he stick it in you?" (yes, yes he did). Nowadays, she was starting by asking if she'd taken it up the ass (only sometimes). At the beginning, Cassidy would just crawl up into her bunk after the game was done and go to sleep. Now, it was rare to not hear her playing with herself, after she thought Meredith was asleep. She'd come a long way, but this request blew even Meredith's mind. Wanting to hear about how her own brother fucks? She'd created a monster.

"Well," Cassidy said, drawing out the word, unconsciously ignoring the voice in her head telling her to stop, turn back, halt. "How was he?"

"Awesome," Meredith said. "I'm not saying he was the best I've ever had, but he'd definitely have earned himself some stars, if I was still running my blog. Next?"

"Okay," Cassidy said, taking a deep breath. "How...how did you guys do it?"

"You mean like what position, or--?"

"Yeah," Cassidy said. Her free hand had slid back down the front of her jeans. Only this time, she was aware of it. The smart part of her brain was screaming as loud as it could for her to stop this whole thing. No dice.

"Well," Meredith said. Cassidy could hear that lip bite in her voice again. "First we started in the hall, just...not even kissing, more like devouring each other. We had our hands all over each other, and he could barely get the door open in time before I had his shirt open. Your brother has a nice body, Cassidy. Sorry, that's probably uncomfortable."

"No," Cassidy said, not bothering to unbutton her jeans, just sliding them down over her hips and working her fingers deeper inside herself. "No, keep going."

"Dirty girl," Meredith said, with a giggle. "He had my slacks halfway down before we remembered to close the door. Then he just pushed me down against the bed, bent over, and yanked my panties down. I was afraid he had ripped them, he pulled them down so hard, and they're my good red lace ones. Then he was just...taking me. I didn't even have to do anything for that first round, he just banged me harder and harder, eventually pulling my shirt off and grabbing my tits. Hard. Sooo hard."

Meredith loved her tits handled rough. Cassidy knew that much about her friend from her stories. She'd heard about numerous guys manhandling her roommate, but they'd never been her brother before. God, what was wrong with her? Why was this getting her so wet?

"I don't care," Cassidy inadvertently whispered.

"What was that, Cass?" Meredith asked.

"Nothing," Cassidy said, trying to keep the moan out of her voice as she slipped her index and middle finger in and out of her pussy, using her thumb to trace little circles around her clit. She was getting close, which was dangerous, but she didn't care about that, either. Meredith had to know what she did almost every night after their games. "Keep going."

"Okay, perv," Meredith laughed. "So then, just as I'm about to cum, he stops, flips me over, and puts my ankles up on his shoulders. He's standing, I'm on my back on the bed, completely helpless. I pride myself an involved partner, Cassidy, you know that. But...there was something awesome about not having to do anything. He pounded in and out of me, holding my body the whole time, letting me know he was in control, and I loved every minute of it. It was fucking amazing, Cass."

Oh God she was so close. Cassidy's fingers were moving on muscle memory now, using their learned expertise to reach all of her favorite spots. She wanted to play with her nipples, too, but couldn't balance the phone on her shoulder well enough. So she just dove deeper into herself, biting her lip, not sure how much longer she could keep from coming.

"Did...did you cum?" Cassidy said, a half gasp into the phone.

"Fuck yeah," Meredith said. "A few times, actually. Like I said...your brother is good."

"I bet he is," Cassidy blurted, the lust boiling up inside of her fogging her mind too much for her to care.

"Cassidy!" Meredith gasped. "What's gotten into you, girl? Geez, if Mike knew what a little perv he was dating...."

"Did he come?" Cassidy asked, her body starting to quiver. The mention of Mike's name had made her wince, but she was too wrapped up for it to have more of an effect. "Did my brother cum?"

"Yeah," Meredith said, a playful edge to her voice. "Yeah, he did. Good God he did. I don't know how long he'd been holding it in, but...wow."

"Where?" Cassidy moaned. "Where did he come? Inside of you?"

"No," Meredith said. "I'm on the pill, but why risk it, right? I had him finish up on my stomach, though at least half of it shot all the way up to my tits. I had to take a shower, I was so coated. I'll give you a freebie, since you're in such a horny mood; I gave him head after I got out of the shower, right after he got done talking to you. He came in my mouth. I usually don't swallow but...his cum tastes great, Cass. I know that sounds weird, because, you know, eww, but...his is really good. Not bitter at all."

Cassidy smiled to herself. Pineapple juice. She remembered the conversation they had had, in her room back home, during her first spring break after she and Mike had gotten together.

"I...I gave him a blowjob," she'd said, too afraid to look her brother in the eye while she was saying it. "It tasted...awful. Bitter and...just bad. Is it supposed to? I mean, is he like, sick or something?"

No, he'd assured her, with a pat on the shoulder, he's not sick. Just have him increase his fruit intake. Pineapple juice would be a good start, he said. After that day, Cassidy started noticing how much pineapple juice her brother drank, and it always made her chuckle. But now, hearing from her best friend how good Alex's come tasted, it didn't seem so funny. Cassidy brought her knees up and apart, letting her fingers go even deeper, her hand already coated in her own warm juices.

"Wow, Cass," Meredith said, softly. "I've got to say, this isn't the call I expected to have with you. I thought I'd be apologizing for screwing your brother behind your back, not having phone sex with you."

That brought her to a screeching halt.

"Oh God," Cassidy said, her pussy throbbing for release around her now still fingers. "Oh God, is that what we just did?"

"Yeah, silly," Meredith laughed.

"No it's not!" Cassidy said, panicked.

"Well," Meredith said, still laughing, "I talked you off while you finger-banged yourself. What do you want to call it? And don't pretend you weren't; I've got great reception on this phone."

"Oh God," Cassidy sighed, drooping her head. Her body was still cranked up to eleven, but she was too embarrassed now to do anything about it.

"Sweetheart, it's okay," Meredith said. "I'm cool with it. Friends help friends out sometimes. Just don't tell Mike, okay? He might get weirded out. Think we're a couple of lesbians or something. You'd better clean up; your brother will be there soon. Probably shouldn't tell him, either, dirty girl."

Cassidy opened her mouth to say something. She had no idea what. Unfortunately, she was interrupted by a knock at the door. It surprised her so much she yelped.

"Uh oh," Meredith said. "That's my cue to go. Have a good evening, Cassidy. And thanks for being so cool about Alex and me. Stop by tomorrow, my parents will buy us breakfast. Later!"

Meredith had hung up, and Alex knocked again. Panicking, Cassidy pulled her jeans back up, almost tripping and falling into her dresser, and wiped her wet fingers on her leg. Her body was still roiling, having been brought to the very edge and then denied. She felt like she was about to literally explode. Catching as much breath as she could, her pussy still quivering, she answered the door.

IV. Alex

Traffic had been awful around the college, snarled up by all of the families in town for graduation, none of them knowing where they were going. Alex had hoped, at least, that the extended commute would have provided him an opportunity to cool down a bit. No luck, though. By the time he pulled into the parking garage of Cassidy's building, he was still a ball of nerves. Fuck, what the hell was wrong with him? Even an expertly performed blowjob from Meredith hadn't been able to take the edge off. She was a hell of a girl, he thought to himself, easing his rental car into the visitor's spot. He didn't know if there would be anything long term there, but he at least wanted to see her again before his trip ended. At the very least, he had to return the favor.

Of course, at some point, he'd probably have to tell her that he was an unemployed loser. He'd tell Cassidy first, though. She was always the first to know. He wasn't looking forward to it, though. There was nothing glamorous about getting fired from your job with a graphic design firm because one of your top clients thought the ad you designed for his company didn't 'pop' enough. Whatever the hell that meant, it was enough for the client to take his business elsewhere. Alex's boss blamed him, and suddenly, after five years of employment, he found himself being walked out of the building by a security guard, holding a box of his possessions. Yeah, that would make a great story for his sister to hear two days before her graduation. He was almost grateful for her news about Mike; at least that gave him an excuse to not tell her for awhile.

Cassidy had given him the keypad code to her building at the beginning of the year, but this was the first time he had to use it. The only other time he visited, late in the Fall, there had been so many other students milling in and out that he just followed one of them in every time he needed to enter. The place was a ghost town now, though. He wondered if anyone but Cassidy was still in the building. As he entered and headed for the elevator, he also began thinking about what she might be doing up there, all alone in her room.

No, you idiot, he thought to himself. You've been watching too much porn. She's just sitting up there depressed, maybe watching TV if she hasn't already packed away her remote. Now keep your damn porno-thoughts away from your sister, freak. He shook his head, half in embarrassment, and half trying to jar all of the stupid out of his skull. The elevator dinged as it reached Cassidy's floor.

It was a long walk down the hall to his sister's room. Alex had yet to see evidence of another occupant. He took the walk as slow as he could. The stray thoughts of the possibility of Cassidy sitting in her room exploring herself had stiffened his cock just enough to make a noticeable bulge in the front of his pants. He flooded his mind with every unsexy thought he could bring to mind, mainly tarantulas, grandma, and grandma covered in tarantulas. That last one did it, at least enough for him to not be pitching a tent when he entered his sister's room.

He could hear her talking through the door as he got ready to knock. He wondered if she was talking with Mike again. He hoped not. Fuck that guy. He wasn't awful or anything, Alex actually kind of liked the meat-head. But Alex didn't give second chances to people who made his sister cry. Taking a deep breath, he rapped on the door. He heard Cassidy yelp from inside. What had he interrupted?

"Alex, hi," she said, strangely out of breath, as she threw open the door. She looked amazing, though he knew she would think different. Her eyes were slightly puffy, but he was still entranced by their warmth. She was just wearing jeans and an old gray t-shirt from the high school they both attended at different times (Go Jaguars!). They still managed to hug to her body, teasing him with her incredible, firm curves. He thought sure that, in their time apart, he had exaggerated her beauty in his mind, but now he realized he'd been selling her short. One look, and anyone could tell that she was still wrapped up in her sadness over losing Mike, but there seemed to be an energy to her, too. Something radiating off of her.

"Cass," he said, trying to stop himself from taking her all in. "I got here as quick as I could."

"I know," she said, opening her arms and hugging him.

V. Cassidy & Alex

Oh God he felt good pressed against her body, Cassidy thought as she squeezed her brother as tight as she could. He wrapped his lean but strong arms around her and brought them even closer together, her breasts pushed right up against his chest, her breath warm on his neck. He had his hands on her back, one between her shoulders, and one at the small of her back. They made her feel safe, and secure. And, God, so hot.

"Thanks for coming down," she said, her face nuzzled into his neck. He even smelled good. She was still roiling with lust, even more so now than when she was being talked off by Meredith. She didn't understand herself, why she was feeling like this, why she was feeling like this about her own brother, for God's sake. But she also didn't care. She was too exhausted and horny to give a damn. The strain of the day had left her defenseless to her own whims. Self control would be for tomorrow. For now, she was just enjoying the feel of Alex's body pressed against hers, and how completely protected she felt in his arms. Besides, she thought, she wouldn't let it go too far. She'd stop herself, right? Of course she would. Even if she didn't, for some reason, he would. She was the 'perv', not him. Still, she loved what she was feeling, especially...was he hard? Well, she thought, don't get too excited; it's probably just left over from Meredith, if he is.

It wasn't. If asked at that very moment, Alex wouldn't have been able to remember Meredith's name. Hell, he probably wouldn't have been able to remember his own name. He knew he should let go, that the hug was going on too long, but he didn't want to. The feel of his sister's body against him was one that could never be matched, not by Meredith, not by anyone. Her body was incredible, especially her breasts, which felt so wonderfully soft against his chest, but it was more than that. It was the feel of holding a woman you loved, deep down, even beyond her amazing exterior. Alex had never felt that with anyone else. He'd had serious girlfriends before, even ones he'd told he loved (and maybe, in some way, he did), but this was different. This was special, something he didn't think he'd ever find with another woman.

Dark2129
Dark2129
17 Followers