Cassidy & Alex: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark2129
Dark2129
17 Followers

"I love you, Cassidy," he whispered, right before driving his cock into his little sister's tight wet pussy. She gasped an 'I love you too' as he thrust into her, her pussy snug around his thick shaft, her juices letting him run in and out of her. They both moaned out. She was tighter than any girl he'd been with. It felt like her hungry little cunt was sucking him off, pulling him in as he fucked her.

She gasped again and again. Her brother's cock filled her up like Mike's never had, hitting all of her favorite places at once, and a few she didn't even know she had, too. His strong hands sank into her firm ass, pulling her back and forth with each thrust as she wrapped her legs around his back. She leaned up on her arms, bringing her up to his level and kissing him long and deep as he continued to fuck her. It was incredible, but she could feel he was holding back.

"I'm not fragile," she whispered into his ear as his cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. "You can fuck me as hard as you want. You can fuck me like you fucked Meredith."

"Cass," Alex started, looking his little sister in the eye. She cut him off before he could finish.

"I'm not some pure little angel, big brother," she said, reaching her hands around his back and digging her fingers in. "Your little sister is a horny little slut. I'm a dirty girl, Alex."

The fire inside of him flared up. He grabbed her ass harder.

"Oh yeah?" he said, through his teeth. "Tell me, Cass. Tell me how naughty you've been."

"You mean aside from craving my brother's big, hard cock?" she said, biting the corner of her lip. He was still fucking her, slower now, but deeper, too. "Well, when Meredith was telling me how you fucked her, I had my fingers in my pussy. She knew it, too. I think she liked it. I do. I like that she knows how wet she was making me, telling me about my hot brother fucking her like a whore, making me picture her hot little body getting manhandled by you. Dreaming of it being me. I bet she went and fingered herself after I hung up."

Alex was almost slamming himself into her now, his cock going so deep she thought it would impale her.

"Do you like that, big brother?" Cassidy cooed. "Do you like the thought of the two hot sluts you've fucked today getting each other off? Do you like that they were both picturing your hard cock fucking them? Am I a naughty enough little sister to be fucked properly, now?"

"Fuck yeah you are," Alex said, the words barely coming out through his clenched jaw. He pulled out of her, lifted her slender, lithe body up, and flipped her onto her stomach, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed, her firm, round ass arched up. "You're a bad girl, Cassidy."

He smacked her ass, hard. She yelped, letting the sharp sting run through her. She looked over her shoulder at him, smiling at the raw intensity on his face.

"Again," she moaned. "Harder. I need my big brother to teach me a lesson."

He spanked her again. This time it was hard enough to shake her whole body. Another followed, on the other cheek, and then another, and another.

"Okay," she said, her body roiling. "Now fuck me like the little slut I am."

He smiled down at her as she looked back at him, her eyes flashing. He put one hand on each side of her sore, red ass, and pulled her body back, plunging his cock deep inside of her. He loved her more than he loved anyone else, but if she wanted to be fucked like a slut, who was he to argue? He pulled back and rammed back in, again and again, moving faster and faster, harder and harder, punctuating his thrusts with smacks to her ass.

She wasn't moaning anymore, she was screaming. He definitely wasn't holding back now. Her brother's cock tore into her, back and forth, in and out, his hand punishing her ass as he pounded on her. She didn't even feel her next orgasm coming on, it just hit her out of nowhere, her body suddenly quaking like wild, pleasure flooding through her.

"Oh God, oh yeah," she yelled. "Oh Alex, you fuck me so good."

"You're a good fuck," Alex said, letting her ass go, sliding his hands up her sides and under her, cupping and squeezing her tits as he continued to bang against her. "Take it all, sis. Take your big brother's cock."

"God, I love my big brother's cock," Cassidy wailed. "I love it when you fuck me, big brother. I love you!"

"I love you, too," Alex said, squeezing Cassidy's breasts even harder. It felt amazing, especially combined with his cock still filling her up; Cassidy understood what Meredith was always talking about, now.

Alex watched his sister's body move under him. She was moving as much as he would let her, rolling her ass and pumping her legs back to help him thrust deeper and deeper. Her tits filled his hands, her nipples were so hard they felt like they were going to burst. She was incredible, all the other women he'd ever been with faded away. He could feel his balls start to clench.

"Sis," he said, panting.

"You going to cum, big brother?" She asked, looking back at him. He nodded furiously. She gave him a sideways smile. She thought of her options. She could let him cum inside of her, she was on the pill for Mike. Or all over her tits, or on her stomach like, Meredith had gotten. Maybe on her ass. They all sounded good to her, but really, there was only one place she wanted his seed. She pushed back, sliding him out of her, and rolled down and onto her knees on the floor. Before he could react, she dove for his cock, taking the whole thing deep into her mouth.

"Cass," Alex gasped as his little sister's head bounced up and down on his cock. He could feel his whole body tighten, as she looked up at him, letting him see those eyes he loved so much.

"Do it," she said, her words muffled by his cock. "Cum in my mouth."

She didn't have to ask twice. Hearing his sister say the words he'd always dreamed of hearing from her, he let go, yelling loud and coming hard. His balls clenched and released, a long, thick blast of cum shooting right into Cassidy's waiting mouth. Meredith was right; it tasted great. Score one for pineapple juice, Cassidy though, as a second burst, and then a third, filled her mouth with the thick, warm, sticky liquid. She held the load in her mouth, sliding her lips right to the tip of his dick, then sucking the last drop of cum out.

After two times with Meredith, Alex was shocked he had so much cum left. But there it was, held in the bottom of his sister's mouth as she opened wide to show him her reward. Giving him her best innocent eyes, she closed her lips, and gulped the thick, sweet load down.

"My big brother has the best cum," she cooed, leaning in and giving his cock one last, long kiss.

"My little sister is the best little slut," he said, catching his breath. "I love you, Cass."

"I love you too," she said, standing up and falling into his embrace. The wave of lust was abating, and the warm affection was washing back in. She was happy to discover that the little voice that had told her to stop had been wrong. She still felt safe in her brother's arms, even with the taste of his cum still on her lips. He held her naked body close to his, his cock, still semi hard, pressing into her stomach. She nuzzled her head against his chest. He inhaled, taking in the sweet smell of her hair. His little voice had been wrong, too, for so many years.

"Wow," he said.

"Wow," she repeated, her face still against his chest. "That was...wow."

"It was," he said, a bit of nagging fear creeping into his voice. "But...are you...okay?"

"I'm way better than okay," she said. "That was incredible. I've never felt so...connected to someone. I mean, I've only been with one other person, but...wow. I love you, Alex. I love you. Thank you."

"Happy to help," he said, as they eased down onto the bed, sitting on the edge.

"Can I ask another favor?" Cassidy asked, somehow looking shy despite everything they'd just done.

"Always," Alex said.

"Can you stay here tonight?" she asked. "Just stay with me. Sleep with me. This is going to sound lame, but...I really want to be held for awhile."

Alex smiled and leaned in. He kissed her on the forehead, and eased her body down onto the mattress, on her side. He laid down behind her, spooning her. She pressed her ass against his crotch, and he reached his hands around her, one over her body, one under the crook of her neck, tenderly holding both of her breasts. She snuggled against him and pulled the thin sheet from the bottom of the bed up over them. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his body wrapped around her. Her brother, her rock.

VI. Cassidy & Alex, still

On the edge of consciousness, Alex began thinking the whole thing had been a dream. It wouldn't have been the first time he'd dreamed of fucking Cassidy, though never as vividly. But as the bright sunlight from the still uncovered window forced its way into his eyes, he realized he was, indeed, in Cassidy's dorm room. And, moreover, that Cassidy, still naked, was laying next to him, propped up on one elbow, watching him.

"Rise and shine, Alex," she said, her voice sweet and airy.

"Hey," Alex said, still groggy, not knowing what else to say.

"Hey yourself," Cassidy said. The sheet had slid down off of her, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were soft now, but Alex still had to fight the urge to pop one of them in his mouth. "I guess we should probably talk about last night."

"Yeah," Alex said, his heart sinking. He was worried about this. Late night sins never look good in the light of day.

"I don't regret a single thing," Cassidy said. "Not for a second. I've never felt safe or more loved, and I've never been fucked like that, either. I want you to know how much I appreciate what you did for me. I need that. I needed you. No one else would have done."

"What I did for you?" Alex said, sitting up in bed. "Cassidy, do you really think you're the only one who needed that? I've dreamed of you for years. I've always felt awful about it, tried to stop myself. But I couldn't. I thought you'd be disgusted if you ever found out. I thought you'd hate me."

Cassidy leaned over and kissed her brother. Not like the night before, but not like ever before, either.

"The only thing I'm upset about is that you thought I'd ever hate you," she said. "And that there was something you couldn't tell me. Nothing is ever going to make me hate you, and there's nothing you can't tell me. I love you, big brother. Just in one more way, now."

"I love you, too," Alex said. He suddenly felt stupid for having kept his secret for so many years. "So...what do we do now?"

"Why don't you tell me what else you've been hiding from me," Cassidy said. "I saw it on your face when we were talking last night. There's something you're not saying."

"Okay," Alex chuckled. "It's stupid, really, in light of...everything else. But, I was embarrassed to tell you I lost my job. Pissed off a big client, got fired. Now I'm an unemployed bum."

"I'm sorry, Alex," Cassidy said, leaning against him and putting her arm around him. "I know it's got to be scary, but you were miserable there. You'll find something better. I'm not just saying that. You're better than making ads for box stores."

It was the kind of advice that would have sounded like hollow tripe from anyone else, but he knew his sister really believe it, and really believe in him.

"So what about you?" Alex asked. "I doubt I fucked all the anxiety out of you."

"You came close," Cassidy laughed. "I actually really do feel better. I was so wound up, I needed a good release. I can see a bit clearer now. I know I made the right choice. I don't want to give up being a doctor for some guy."

"You're going to be amazing" Alex said.

"I just thought it was real with Mike, you know?"

"I think it was," Alex said. "I know you loved him, and I think he loved you, too. Just because it didn't last forever doesn't mean it wasn't real. Look back fondly on what it was, not what it could have been."

"I know," Cassidy said, looking down but smiling. "I'm still a bit scared about moving to Maryland, though. I won't know anyone."

"You know, Cass," Alex said. "Last night, right before I fell asleep, I got this stupid idea of moving their with you, so you'd have someone there with you. Then I realized how unfair that would be to you. You went from home to Mike; you've never had a chance to just be on your own. People need that, Cass. I'm not worried about you at all. I know it's scary, but you'll make it. You'll not just make it, you'll thrive. You're my sister. You're the strongest person I know. You always make it sound like I was always holding you up, always supporting you. But you've been there for me at least as much as I have for you.

Cassidy looked back at him. The lust from the previous night was gone, but there was a warm love there. She leaned over and kissed him.

"How about one more favor?" She whispered, but didn't wait for an answer. "This time, though, I think I need to be in charge."

She put a delicate hand on his chest and pushed him back, and then threw one leg over him, straddling him and easing herself down, his already hard cock pressing against her damp pussy. She pumped her legs up and down, her pussy opening letting him in. She leaned down and locked her lips onto his again, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

His whole body was electrified, her thighs squeezed around his legs, her large, firm tits rubbing against his chest as she moved, sliding her ass up and down, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He was the helpless one this time, as she pounded up and down on top of him.

"I love you," she panted, moving faster and faster, "and I love this. I can't believe we never did this before!"

"We can make up for lost time," he said, moving as much as he could, thrusting into her, pushing deeper than she could get him on his own. His hands were on her ass, which was still a bit sore from her spanking. His cock felt incredible inside of her. It wasn't the raw, violent intensity from the night before. Their movements were gentler, but just as passionate. Their eyes remained locked the whole time. Cassidy continued to fuck herself on his cock, moaning and panting. She was fucking her brother, not the fetishized idea of her brother from the night before, but her actual brother, Alex, the man who had been her one port in the storm her whole life. And nothing could have felt more right.

She started to moan louder and louder as the shaft of his cock rubbed against her clit. She started to quiver, and Alex reached up, wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her down against him. Only then did she notice his body quaking, too, his muscles tightening.

"Together?" she said, through gasps of air.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Are you on--?"

She nodded furiously. The feeling of his cock massaging the inside of her pussy was getting to be too much for her to withstand.

"Now," she gasped. He did too. They both wailed, Cassidy's body shaking and releasing, her pussy flooding with her nectar, only to be filled a half second later by a rush of warm cum. Alex's arms released, but his cock continued to pump more of the thick, sticky fluid into her. It felt wonderful inside her body.

"Wow, again," Alex said, as Cassidy's body went limp and she collapsed on top of him.

"Why haven't we been doing this for years?" Cassidy asked, catching her breath.

"Because we're idiots," Alex said.

"Probably," Cassidy said, glancing at the clock on her phone, still laying beside her bed. "And we're idiots who are late for breakfast. Come on, get dressed, I'm hungry."

"Wait, breakfast?" Alex asked, as Cassidy climbed off of him and started grabbing clothes, a thick glob of cum running down her inner leg.

"Yeah, didn't I tell you?" Cassidy said, catching the glob with her index finger, scooping it up and sliding it into her mouth. Still sweet. "Meredith invited us to breakfast on her parent's tab. Oh...unless that's awkward for you."

"No, I don't think so," Alex said. "I think I'm beyond awkward."

"Fair enough," Cassidy said, smiling as she pulled on a pair of blue panties. "So, do you think you'll try to start something with Mer? I mean, it's not like you and I can have that kind of relationship. She's a sweetheart, and I think she'd be good for you."

"Yeah," Alex said, pulling his pants on. "You know, why not? I doubt it will be a forever thing, but we may as well have some fun, right?"

Alex was actually wrong about that. He and Meredith actually beat the odds and managed to make a long distance relationship work until Alex made enough money freelancing to move closer to her. After three years of dating, they eloped, getting married in Vegas with only Cassidy in attendance, serving as both Maid of Honor and Best 'Man'.

Cassidy never saw or spoke to Mike again. She didn't feel the need to. She graduated from med school at the top of her class, and ended up going into private practice, in the same city Alex and Meredith settled in. She and Alex told Meredith about their special relationship shortly before the wedding. Meredith told them she wasn't even a little surprised, and actually thought it was kind of hot. They made an agreement, though, that Cassidy and Alex would limit their encounters to three times a year, and, in exchange, Meredith would get three freebies of her own. There was one exception to the three times rule, and that was for the times Meredith wanted to join in, herself.

Cassidy never settled down. She had some boyfriends, some serious, but none that she ever trusted enough to let in on her relationship with her brother. And if she didn't trust them that much, she didn't want to be with them. She didn't mind. Casual flings took care of her occasional urges, and, for everything else, well, there was no substitute for a brother's love.

Dark2129
Dark2129
17 Followers