Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

I started getting curious about things now, even more than I had been. I walked into the kitchen and saw that Cassie was making dinner, sort of oblivious to me this point. I told her I was going to take another shower, and she said for me to go ahead, as it would be nearly an hour before dinner was ready. She had to fix the lasagna and the salad.

I left the kitchen and went towards the bathroom, and as I passed Cassie's room, I decided to go in and just look around to see if I could find out anything.

When I got in her room, I noticed her cell iPhone on the charger. I picked it up and started browsing through her text messages. I discovered several between Cassie and Niki, and it appeared that Cassie had been trying to persuade Niki to spend the weekend with a friend of theirs off campus. There were several text messages back and forth throughout the week with Cassie giving Niki suggestions on who she could spend the weekend with, as Cassie had a new boyfriend she wanted to have over for the weekend. From the text messages and a couple of voice mails I listened to, Cassie had arranged it with a mutual friend that Niki could stay with them Friday night through Monday morning as Cassie thought that her boyfriend might stay until Monday before leaving.

"Christ," I thought to myself. "Cassie's been planning this for over a week."

I didn't know how to feel about that. I mean, it was now apparent that all the playing around in the library was Cassie trying to get me excited about her; and then, we went out to that club for drinks, and then back here. With Niki away, it was a no brainer that I would stay the night with my not so innocent sister. Then all the food and the sex. What the fuck was my sister up to?

I decided to search around a little more but didn't find anything of interest. I then decided to go into the bathroom and check things out. I turned on the shower water so she wouldn't be suspicious as I looked through Cassie's cabinets. She and Niki each had their own bathrooms, so everything in there was Cassie's. It looked like every other girls bathroom, except for one thing, no birth control pills. I didn't see them anywhere. Usually I see them laying around a girl's bedroom or bathroom, but I didn't see any, anywhere. I kept looking, and finally looked at the trash can. There was a box in it that I pulled out. It was a First Response Daily Ovulation Test Kit, with several of the test strips missing. I searched through the trash can, and found three test strips, and each indicated that Cassie was ovulating. Sorting further, I found a small pocket calendar and it looked like Cassie had been tracking her ovulation for the past three months, and when I came to this month, the entire weekend was circled, with today's date highlighted with a yellow marker.

Christ, Cassie's not on birth control and she's apparently ovulating. She could get pregnant. What the fuck is going on? I thought to myself as my heart started pounding in my chest. I couldn't believe any of this.

I left the bathroom and returned to the kitchen with the box in my hand.

"Cassie," I yelled at my sister, "what the fuck is this?"

"O, you found it?" she asked.

"Yeah, I fucking found it. What the fuck is going on?"

Cassie, still nude, slowly walked over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"You remember a few minutes ago when you wanted to know what I was wondering?"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with this?"

"I was wondering what our baby is going to look like."

"Our baby? Christ, Cassie, we can't fucking have a fucking baby!"

"If that test strip is right, then we're going to; and I hope its a boy and looks just like you. Now, sit down and enjoy your lasagna, you're going to be eating a lot of it in the future when we're living together; and after dinner, were fucking again just to make sure."

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers