Cassie & Grandad Ch. 5

Story Info
Cassie gets more of her Grandad's loving.
1.8k words
4.5
95.4k
15
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tana
Tana
56 Followers

Cassie woke to hear the door closing. "Damn" she thought, "why won't he sleep the whole night with me." Even though she knew what her and Grandad were doing was wrong, it felt so right and sooooo good. Her grandad was the best fuck she had ever had. He did things to her that no one else ever had. And she loved it. Lying in the dark she thought about her Grandad lying in his big bed alone. "He is such a virile man and is such a great lover, I just wish he would take me to his bed and keep me there" she thought. "I can't invite myself to his bed, I'll have to wait and just hope I get to share his bed. There is nothing more I'd like than to wake up wrapped in his arms.

Grandad was also lying in the dark thinking 'Cassie, more than anything I wanted to stay with you for the whole night, to wake up beside you and make love to you again" he struggled with his feelings for his Granddaughter. Every time he fucked her he wanted more and more. She was wonderful and accepted what he did as normal. She liked what he gave her and he sure wanted to give her more. "But how can I expect her to be there for me, I'm older and she may very well want to be with men her own age."

"How can I keep her all to myself, how can I get her to stay with me"? he drifted off into a troubled sleep, thinking about when he would hold his Granddaughter in his arms again.

When the alarm went off at 6.30 the next morning Grandad climbed from his bed and pulled back the heavy drapes that covered the huge windows. His room overlooked the pool and he was surprised to see someone in his pool. Pulling his shorts and shirt on he quietly went out the side door and out to the pool. He was surprised to see it was Cassie in the pool. She looked like a mermaid swimming up and down, alternating between breast stroke and free style. He noticed she had a determined look on her face and was really pulling herself through the water. As he walked towards the pool she stopped when she saw him. "I hope I didn't wake you, but I couldn't sleep" she called, "No not at all sweetheart, I have my alarm set for 6.30 every morning, I too usually have a swim at this time of the morning." Great, then join me and I'll race you"

"Ok, I'll go and put my swimmers on."

"I don't have my bathers on Grandad, I'm skinny dipping, look," and with that Cassie pulled herself onto the pool side and sat here looking at her Grandad with only a smile on her face. She looked beautiful, her short blond hair stuck to her head and drips of water running down between her firm luscious breasts. Ohh Cassie, you are such a minx" and with that he slipped his shorts over his hips and let them drop to the ground. Already he could feel his erection growing. Throwing his tee-shirt down he walked over to the pool and dove in. Cassie watched as he swam under the water and surfaced on the other side of the pool. His erection didn't go unnoticed. "You want to a race.do you? Then come over here and join me" so Cassie slipped into the pool and swam over to where her Grandad was standing. As she approached him she noticed he had his cock in his hand and was squeezing his huge erection. "This is going to be fun" she thought to herself as she surfaced right against him. Reaching up she wrapped her arms around his neck and greedily kissed his lips. "I can think of something better than racing Grandad" she said "and what might that be sweetheart"

Cassie reached under the water and found his cock. Removing his hand she took it between her own and started pumping it back and forward. "I want you to fuck me again Grandad, out here, please"

"Oh you are naughty Cassie, but it may not be a good idea, the house keeper comes this morning and it would be very embarrassing if she caught us."

"I haven't even told her you are staying with me, and if she saw me fucking your brains out in the pool I would have a lot of questions to answer, wouldn't I" Cassie frowned, "I suppose." Then suddenly she slipped under the water and licked the end of his ten inch cock. Moaning he pulled he up out the water and pulled her into his arms. "I do have another idea," Mrs Morgan never goes anywhere near my shed, would you like a guided tour." Smiling Cassie replied " Oh Grandad you are naughty."

"then come with me, but don't forget to bring your clothes, I'd hate to get caught walking round naked after wards." OK Grandad, I'll meet you down in the shed in a few minutes"

Cassie swum across the pool to the stairs and climbed the stairs. He watched her naked body and felt a shudder as she walked towards the house with nothing but a smile on her face.

Grandad made his way to the shed, which really was more than a shed. Even thought it housed his tools and gardening gear, there was also a sofa and a couple of old beanbags that he had stored when they were no longer needed. Opening the door, the first thing that caught his eye was the box of penthouses he still hadn't put back up on the shelf the day they had fallen on the floor at Cassies feet. Reaching into the carton he grabbed one and sat on the sofa to wait for Cassie. The young ladies who featured were nothing compared to his beautiful Cassie but looking at their pussies and breasts really turned him on. Before he knew it cock was fully erect and needing some attention. "Cassie is sure taking her time" he thought as he took his cock in his hand and continued looking at the pictures. "So you couldn't wait," Cassie said when she saw him wanking while looking at the pictures in the penthouse. Looking up, he smiled, "I'm getting primed just for you" and with that he threw the magazine back into the box and directed his attention on his beautiful granddaughter. "Come here Cassie, I have something for you." She looked a vision, still completely naked she walked across the floor and stood directly in front of him. If you want me you have to help yourself." He didn't need to be told twice, and grabbing her he pulled her onto his knee, and immediately smothered her face and breasts with kisses and nips.

The heat between them started to build and it wasn't long before Cassie was practically begging her Grandad to fuck her. Her juices were starting to dribble from her wet cunt and he could smell the gorgeous aroma of her womanhood. As he sucked and licked on her nipples he slipped two of his large fingers into her wetness. She really wanted him, but he decided to keep her waiting. Fingerfucking her he whispered, "Ride my fingers Cassie' and with that she slowly lifted up and fell down on his probing fingers. The more he pushed into her the faster she responded. It wasn't long before he felt her wetness dripping down the palm of his hand.

Then he felt it. "Cassie I am going to drive you crazy, so hold on" The peanut he was feeling for was under his finger and he slowly started massaging it. Cassie couldn't believe what was happening to her. Every time he put pressure there, she felt like she wanted to pee into his hand, but it didn't happen. She started to cum, it was building slowly but she knew it was going to be intense. He held her to him and continue massaging her G spot, and she bucked around on his hand. As she built towards an incredible orgasm, he whispered " Cum for me Cassie, then I will fuck you good and hard." Seconds later he felt her shudder, she threw her head back and screamed " God, Grandad I'm cuming." Quickly he pulled his fingers from her drenched cunt and lifted he on to his hard cock. Easily slipping it in to her and not missing a stroke he impaled her on his manhood.

As her orgasm peaked he pushed hard up inside his Granddaughter and rubbed his cock against he g spot. The muscles of her pussy were convulsing and tightening around his cock as he held her up and pushed even harder into her. "Ride it Cassie, ride my cock" Cassie was in another world, but heard her Granddads instruction. Bringing her knees up, she straddled him and rode his cock for all it was worth. They both glistened with sweat as they took each other to a fulfilling orgasm. She could feel his cock swelling inside her, wanting to feel his seed in her womb she rode as hard as she could. A thought filled her head as she felt him cum deep inside her. "I forget to take my pill this morning." Between them both they moaned and clutched each other as their orgasms subsided. Keeping her face against her chest she prayed that the missed pill wouldn't be a problem.

It was a while before either of them spoke. Satisfaction was apparent and now they both knew how to satisfy the other. Cassie had certainly being satisfied at least once a day since she had been at her Granddads, and it had been a long time since Grandad had had such high-speed sex on such a regular basis.

As Cassie lifted herself from her Granddads cock she bend and licked the cum that was still dribbling out of his slit. "Don't want to waste any" she said. " I don't think either of us will ever have that problem Cassie." Now quickly get dressed I want to take you shopping. "What are we going to buy Grandad."

"A new bed Cassie, I have decided we need a bed, our bed, I want to wake up beside you every morning from now on."

"But what about the house keeper, won't she be suspicious"

"I think today will be her last day" he said with a smile. Cassie hugged her Grandad, "I can't wait for tonight Grandad, you and me will sleep together for the first time." To herself Cassie said" For all I know their may be three in that bed for the next nine months."

"I to are looking forward to tonight, maybe we can have dinner out then I want to take you to bed and make love to you Cassie, really make love to you." Cassie felt her pussy quiver as she smiled and reached up to kiss her Grandads lovely face.

Tana
Tana
56 Followers