Cassie and Mike Go Exploring

Story Info
Cassie meets Mike. What does he really want from her?
8.3k words
3.64
29.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie plodded up the steps to the apartment building, fumbled for her key and let herself in. She wondered whether Modesty would be at home. However conventional Modesty might be as a forename for a girl in Barbados, it was a complete misnomer for her friend. Her voluptuous flatmate took full advantage of her curves and flaunted them wherever and whenever possible. Cassie knew her friend had many lovers; the cries of delight that issued from Modesty's bedroom almost nightly bore witness to that. Cassie was hoping there wouldn't be anyone with her friend tonight, though. She needed someone to listen to the end of her affair with Brian. His final contribution to their relationship was leaking into her knickers, making them cold, sticky and wet. A farewell fuck, she thought. His cheating had become intolerable, but she'd felt she owed herself one final screw. Whatever his failings, Brian was a good performer in bed, and Cassie couldn't envisage where her next fuck was coming from. She trotted up the stairs to her apartment.

Modesty's bedroom door was open. All was quiet, so Cassie peeped in, hoping her friend was awake and prepared to listen. Her discretion was a waste of time. Modesty, naked, her eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy, was squatting on a man's cock. The only reason for her silence was that her lips were wrapped round the erection of a second man who was standing beside the bed. Modesty's magnificent breasts were bouncing in time with her rise and fall. She opened her eyes.

"Hey! Cass!" Modesty exclaimed, after removing the man's penis from her mouth. "This is so fuckin' good! You just goin' to stand and watch, or you goin' to join in?"

Cassie was dumbstruck. She hadn't realized that Modesty's sex life was quite so inventive. Both of tonight's men were real studs, probably rugby players, she thought. Modesty's work as physiotherapist at the hospital must bring her into contact with many young men with sports injuries. Cassie smiled to herself. Modesty was certainly in pretty intimate contact with these two, she thought. She decided against watching, she wasn't in the mood and as for joining in, that was out of the question. She shook her head and took herself off to bed.

The following morning, Cassie showered, dressed and got ready to go to work. She was making coffee in the kitchen when the taller of the men stuck his head round the door.

"Hello, I'm Mike. Do I smell coffee?" Cassie poured him a mug. "Sorry about what you walked in on last night," he said. "Modesty was sure you wouldn't be back until late."

"I'm used to it," Cassie told him. "I would have been a lot later, but for the fact that my boyfriend is now my ex-boyfriend."

"Lots more fish in the sea for a pretty girl like you," he said. "Me, for example." He laughed. Cassie looked at him.

"You seemed to be pretty well engaged last night," she commented.

"Nope. That was just fun," he said. "Don't get me wrong, I like Modesty. She's one of those girls who enjoy life to the full and have no intention of settling down yet. Not my sort, except for, as I say, a fun night. You, on the other hand are more a woman for a relationship, at least according to Modesty. That was what she brought me round for, so's you and I could meet, but then other things got in the way."

Cassie looked hard at Mike. He was tall, nice-looking and well-built. Well-endowed, too, she recalled, from the glimpse of his equipment she'd seen sliding down Modesty's throat.

"So, would a date interest you?" Mike asked.

"Could be. I'm getting old. Twenty-six. I could do with some reassurance that I haven't become invisible to the male sex," Cassie told him. "Call round this evening and we'll see." She gathered up her books. "Now, I have to go and shout at some students about their English assignments... those who did it!"

"You goin' to date Mike, then?" Modesty asked Cassie when they met up after work.

"I think so,"

"He's an interesting guy."

"To be brutally honest, Mo, what I need most of all is a man to scratch my itch."

"That what you call it?" Modesty laughed, her West Indian accent coming out , as always when she was amused. "Well, I hope he do that for you. Me, I just loved his dick down my throat."

"I can understand that, too," Cassie agreed. "But it will be just sex for the moment. I want some time before I commit to anything more, after that bastard Brian."

Mike took Cassie for a meal at a local Indian restaurant. Their conversation was light and superficial, but Cassie knew she'd go home with him. Back at his apartment, they wasted no time in getting naked.

"Well," Mike said, examining her. "I think I won the lottery. You look great."

"You're not too shabby yourself," Cassie said. As she remembered, he had a sportsman's body and, right now, his erection was impressive. She got to her knees and gave him her best efforts. He seemed to get harder and longer the more she sucked and it excited her a lot to think of how he would fill her. On the bed, she played with him some more, persuading his engorged penis to turn dark red. He slid it between her thighs, prising her labia apart. The tip of his erection was nudging her clitoris each time he slid forward, and the rim of its helmet flipped over her bud as he pulled back, too. Cassie moaned.

"Fuck me, Mike," she murmured into his ear. She shifted to allow him access and he thrust into her vagina. His erection shrivelled almost instantly.

"Sorry," he said. "Lost it. Too nice." He rolled away from her, on to his back.

Cassie looked at the poor, shrunken worm between his thighs. She took hold of it and encouraged it back to the stand. She took it in her mouth and applied enough suction to have functioned as a vacuum cleaner. Mike groaned. Cassie straddled him and was just starting to enjoy the size of him inside her when, again, Mike's penis shrank and flopped out of her.

"Never mind," she said. Next time." They cuddled for a while, then Mike used his fingers to bring her off. A few minutes later, once she'd stopped shaking, he diddled her again, this time with his tongue. Cassie, unused to consecutive orgasms, pleaded for mercy. Remembering that she had to work the following morning, she got dressed and went home.

Their next date ended the same way. Mike was as hard as a rock until the moment he penetrated her, but thereafter the loss of rigidity happened every time.

"it doesn't matter," she told him. "It'll happen when it happens. There are lots more things we can do while we wait." So their time together was spent with his tongue in her, or his penis in her mouth, which gave them both great pleasure. They found that they shared similar views on leisure time, too. Cassie was happy to watch Mike's rugby matches and he cheerfully went along to her choir rehearsals, although he refused point-blank to be dragooned into the bass section. It made sense to move in together after a few months, as Cassie was spending so little time in her own apartment.

"Hey, girl, don't you go losin' touch!" Modesty exclaimed as Cassie gathered up her last few belongings.

"I won't," Cassie assured her. "I may even come round and watch, if you're having one of your orgies!"

"You do that!" They hugged and Cassie went off to her new home.

"Cass," Mike began one morning, "I know you have to wear respectable clothes when you go to teach, but have you ever thought of being a little more daring when we go out?"

"Would you like that?"

"Silly question! You have a body that any man would lust over and many women would die for. It would be great if you showed it off more."

"I'll think about it," Cassie said, as she gathered up her briefcase and the marking she'd done the previous evening. "Let's discuss it at the weekend."

Mike watched her leave. Even in her business-like suit, with minimal makeup and her hair scraped back, Cassie was an attractive woman. Shoulder-length dark hair, long legs, a neat pair of breasts and an attractive face, who could ask for more?

When Cassie returned from work on the Friday evening, Mike was waiting. "So?" he asked.

"I'm prepared to give it a try. What do you have in mind?"

"This sort of thing," he said, holding up a dress he'd bought for her.

Cassie looked at it. It was short, dark blue and silky.

"Is it the right size?" she asked.

"All your stuff is a size ten, so a ten is what I got," he said. "Try it on and you'll find out."

Cassie took the dress into the bathroom to change. She stripped to her bra and knickers, put the dress on and came out to face Mike.

"Can we get rid of that?" he said, reaching behind Cassie and unclipping her bra. The front of the dress hung low, revealing almost the full globe of Cassie's breasts.

"I can't be seen in public like this!" she protested. "My boobs are out in the open!"

"I dare you," Mike said. "I tell you what. If you go out wearing that dress just as it is, I'll do the housework for a week."

Cassie thought: "Two weeks,"

"Done."

Cassie wondered what she'd let herself in for. She had grown up in a conservative household and to wear this dress in public was going to be stressful. Exciting, though.

"I think it's best if you wear it for the first time somewhere else, rather than around here. It wouldn't do much for your career if your students saw you like that," Mike said.

They were due to go away for a weekend soon after, to attend the wedding of one of Mike's friends, so Cassie decided that would be the occasion. To get there, they would be travelling on a late-night train, so she hoped there wouldn't be a mass of people staring at her.

On the evening in question, Cassie watched as Mike heaved their bags into the rack above their seats. She took off her coat, straightened the dress and sat down. There were only a few other passengers and they were at the far end of the carriage, which comforted her. Outside it was pitch black, as the train ran through the countryside. Cassie glanced at her reflection in the window. The neckline of the dress hung in a curve, well down her chest. Her nipples were hidden by no more than an inch and, because they were erect, they made little bulges in the thin material.

She leaned forward towards Mike, and he stared down the front of her dress.

"Wow!" he said. "When you do that I can see the whole of your breasts!"

"Is that what you want?"

"For a start, yes."

Cassie raised her eyebrows and sat back. She'd assumed that the dress was an end in itself, not the first step in something Mike was planning. "What else do you want?" she asked.

"Just a moment. Here comes the ticket collector."

As Mike held out their tickets to the man, one of them slipped through his fingers and dropped to the floor. Without thinking, Cassie bent down to pick them up. The collector's eyes opened wide as Cassie's bare breasts swung in front of him. She blushed, but Mike and the man shared a complicit smile.

"Everything in order," the man commented, returning the tickets to Cassie. "In fine order!" He passed along the carriage.

"Mike! You did that on purpose!" Cassie protested.

"Yup! And you looked great! Right, let's sort something for when he comes back."

"Pardon?" Cassie was shocked, but also, she had to admit, turned on by being exposed to a stranger.

"Well, he's admired your breasts, so maybe when he comes back, we'll let him see some leg." Mike said.

"You're serious, aren't you?" Cassie said.

"Very much so. Are you on for it? Three weeks of housework?"

Cassie didn't reply. She wasn't sure if she was happy to do this. But if it made Mike happy... She leaned back and crossed her legs.

"Okay," she said. "I don't know about this. You know what you're aiming at, so just tell me what to do. It's all your responsibility. You decide how much you want him to see. I'll follow instructions."

Mike leaned across towards Cassie and pushed the dress further up her thighs. The reinforced section of her tights came into view. He sat back, examined her and shook his head.

"Go and take your tights off," he said. Cassie's eyes opened wide.

"You said you wouldn't change anything of what I wanted," he reminded her. "So, go and take off your tights."

Cassie stood and went to the toilet compartment. In the mirror there, her face showed pink. She peeled off her tights, staggering a little because of the swaying of the train, and put them into her handbag. She was grateful she was wearing decent knickers. She had a quick pee, then returned to the compartment. There was still no sign of the collector. Cassie sat back down, knees together, feeling rather tense. The dress, in addition to its low neckline, was rather shorter than she was used to.

"Okay," Mike said. "I want you to sit by the window and at an angle across the seat."

"Like this?" Cassie slid into the corner. Her dress slid up her thighs, revealing most of their length.

"Good," Mike commented, "but not enough." He stood and leaned over Cassie. He pulled the dress higher up and the side of her knickers came into sight.

"No," she said. "I'm not showing my knickers to him. And look, here he comes."

The collector was still some distance away, at the far end of the carriage. Mike frowned, then his face cleared. Before Cassie could stop him, his hands were up under her dress, pulling her knickers down and off. She didn't dare struggle too much or make a noise, fearing that other passengers would notice. Mike triumphantly stuffed her knickers into his pocket. The collector was looking the other way, still.

"And now cross your legs." Mike ordered. Cassie, bright red, obeyed. The dress was gathered around the top of her thighs, and at the side was revealing part of her bottom. She froze, not daring to move for fear of revealing more, as the collector approached. She closed her eyes to a slit, as if asleep. She sensed, rather than saw the collector pause. She could almost feel his eyes roaming over her exposed flesh. He nodded in approval to Mike, then walked on in silence. Cassie opened her eyes. She glanced down at herself and gasped. She'd been so concerned about the amount of leg on display that she'd forgotten about the neckline of the dress. It had slid sideways in her struggle over her knickers and the nipple of her right breast was out in the open.

"You're a devil, Mike," she scolded him.

"A lucky devil, I agree."

Cassie came back to the present, to where she stood on the steps of the town hall beside her new husband, Mike, smiling for the cameras of her many friends. Why should she not smile? This was her wedding day and she was very happy to formalize the relationship that she and Mike shared. Inside, however, she was trembling. It was hard not to hyperventilate. She slowed down her breathing with a conscious effort. The memory of that first time had made her nipples rise, although, for the moment, they weren't on show. But it was true. That incident had been only a first step for Mike.

"No, Mike," Cassie insisted the following morning, as they were getting ready to go to the registry office. "It's a wedding. I'm not going to meet your friends looking like some cheap tart."

Mike dropped the dress on the bed. "You don't look cheap, nor could you ever look like a tart," he said. "All I want is for you to look sexy."

"Wrong occasion, Mike." Cassie thought for a moment. "Look, would it be enough if I had no underwear on? It's important for me to look nice for your friends, but you'll know that I'm being sexy in secret, just for you."

"I suppose it'll have to do."

Cassie put on the skirt and blouse that she'd brought. Without a bra, she felt quite daring, since the lightweight material clung to her breasts. She suspected that the shape of her nipples would show. When she looked over her shoulder into the mirror, the skirt followed the shape of her bottom quite closely.

"At least you can't complain about a visible panty line!" Mike joked.

"Happy?" Cassie asked. She was nervous.

"As I said, you'll do. But I'll be asking you to do more."

"We'll see."

At the reception, Cassie stood with Mike at the bar while the band was setting up. She was aware that other men were looking at her. She felt them examining her, working out that she wasn't wearing a bra and, she guessed, thinking about what that might imply about her.

"All the other women are dressed up, of course," Mike whispered to her. "But you're the only one whose nipples are so obvious. How do you feel?"

"Unsure of myself. I'm only doing this for you."

"Not turned on at all?" Mike sounded disappointed.

"Well, maybe a little, or my nipples wouldn't be standing up the way they are," Cassie confessed. "Am I having the effect that you wanted?"

"Yes. All the men are looking at you and undressing you with their eyes. That's what I want. The band is about to begin. Let's dance."

After the first dance, Mike stepped away from Cassie. She caught at his hand. "You're deserting me?"

"I want the men who have been looking at you to be able to get closer," he said, detaching his hand from hers and walking away, leaving her in the middle of the dance floor.

"May I?" Cassie turned. The man who was asking her to dance was one of the bride's friends. The music started again and Cassie danced, very conscious that her breasts were moving to their own rhythm. The music came to an end and another man took the place of her partner. The music was slower this time and the man pulled Cassie in close, so her breasts rubbed against him. She shivered and sent a silent appeal across to where Mike stood watching. He smiled at her, but did nothing.

When she was released, Cassie went across to Mike. "Did you see that? He was staring down at my boobs all the way through!"

"Yes, he was. Fantastic!" Mike said. "Go on, I want to see some more men rubbing up against you."

Cassie, confused, wandered back towards the dance floor. A man grabbed her by the hand.

"Do you know what is ceroc?" he asked, his French accent making him hard to understand. Cassie's dance classes had been run by a woman who had taught the basic moves for rock 'n' roll, so she nodded. The man led her onto the dance floor. Cassie got into the mood of the music and enjoyed the next few minutes of being swung and spun around. She was quite breathless when it ended.

"I must get a drink," she gasped to her partner and fled back to Mike at the bar.

"You're quite putting the bride into the shade," he commented as she came close to him. "You were showing a lot of thigh there."

"Is that bad?" Cassie asked.

"Not at all. The more, the better," Mike said with enthusiasm.

"I see. I need to go for a pee," Cassie said. She also wanted a bit of time to think about what Mike had just said. She headed off towards the Ladies', which was down a rather dimly-lit corridor. In the cubicle, she lifted her skirt and automatically went to pull down her knickers, then remembered that she hadn't any to pull down. Mike's comment shot through her mind. Showing a lot of thigh... Did Mike mean her bottom had been on show? She had forgotten all about her lack of underwear while she was dancing with the Frenchman, her concern had been focused on her bouncing boobs. She could recall her skirt swinging out on a few occasions, though. How much had people seen?

Cassie emerged from the Ladies' a few yards behind a couple of men who'd come out of the Gents'. They were chatting:

"Seen the bird with no bra?"

"Seen her tits bouncing, certainly!"

"Nice arse, too. A thong, I suppose. Nothing nicer than a pretty girl in a thong."

Cassie paused, to let them get away from her. Their comments made it clear that she'd been flashing her bottom on the dance floor without realizing. She had to stop and catch her breath. The idea shocked her a little, but also made her feel sexy. She shook her head and decided she'd let it happen and see where it went.