Cassie and Mike Go Exploring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night at the hotel, it was quite obvious that the day's events had turned Mike on. They had hardly closed the door of their room before he was grabbing at her skirt, hauling it up and burying his throbbing erection inside her. Cassie didn't mind the urgency, the realization that for the first time in her life, strangers had been able to see her bare bottom had excited her more than she had expected. Mike had no problem maintaining his erection this time. Cassie leaned on the back of a chair and enjoyed Mike's thrusts. When he paused for a moment, she said:"I don't have to ask whether you enjoyed that I was half-naked, do I? Your dick must've grown half an inch, by the feel of you."

"You think? It feels like it," he grunted. "You see what it does to me when you turn other men on?" He gushed into Cassie's vagina for what felt like an age. When he'd finished, he was still rock-hard, so Cassie went to her knees and sucked him clean. When they'd sorted themselves out, Mike said:

"Are you up for doing some more of this?"

"Right now, the answer is no," Cassie told him. "I need to sleep. Ask me again tomorrow and I might reconsider."

By the following morning, Cassie had decided that, if that was what it took for Mike to be able to fuck her, she was willing to indulge him. Especially if she could expect him to be as enthusiastic a lover as he had been the night before.

"But you said you wanted more," she added. "Do you want to explain to me how much more?"

"No, not now. Let me think first about what I want to do as a next step," he said.

It was some weeks later that Mike next raised the subject. They had finished their supper and the late evening sunshine was starting to fade. "Come on," he said. "We're going out."

"Where to? I'm not dressed for going out." Cassie said, looking at the skirt and blouse she hadn't changed since coming home from work.

"You'll be fine as you are. In fact, put your suit jacket back on, too."

Cassie obeyed and followed Mike out to the car. He said nothing as they drove out of town and into the countryside. It was still light enough to make the rolling hills and the cornfields beside this major road look beautiful. Cassie was sure that wasn't the object of their outing, though. Soon, Mike turned off onto a smaller road. They drove for another half-hour as the day faded into twilight.

He pulled into what looked like a large layby, which was partly screened from the road by trees, and stopped the car. "Now we wait," he said.

"Wait for what?" Cassie asked.

"You'll see." Mike refused to say more, so Cassie turned on the radio and listened to some music. Some minutes later, other cars started to arrive. They waited some more. Then a light flashed from inside the nearest car. "Out you get. Let's take a look," Mike said. They got out and went across to the other car. Cassie gasped when she looked inside; there was a woman kneeling on the passenger seat while she gave an enthusiastic blowjob to the driver. Another man came and stood on the far side of the car, also watching. When the driver saw that they had an audience, he opened the passenger-side window. "You can touch if you like," he called to Mike and Cassie.

"Want to touch her?" Mike murmured to Cassie. She looked. The woman pushed her bottom backwards towards the open window, in a clear invitation.

"You want me to touch her?" Cassie whispered.

"Yes."

She reached tentatively inside the car and stroked the woman's bottom. The woman arched her back and parted her thighs, revealing her sex, which was open and wet. Cassie hesitated, feeling how incongruous the situation was, she in her teaching suit, very formal and proper, compared with the other woman, with her naked bottom and a mouth full of dick.

"Well?" Mike urged her. "Go on. Touch her."

"I don't think I dare. I'm not...a lesbian, Mike."

"I know you're not!" He grabbed her hand and shoved it between the woman's thighs. "There! And you're still not a lesbian!"

Cassie caressed the soft, wet flesh and knew what the woman must be feeling. Without making a conscious decision, her fingers began to probe inside the woman's vagina. The woman pushed against her hand. Cassie dug deeper. She'd never touched a woman's sex, but she knew how she herself loved to be caressed. When the driver moaned and came, the woman gagged and swallowed, several times. Wiping her mouth on the back of her hand, she turned her head and saw Cassie.

"Fucking lesbo!" she snapped, her voice coarse and rough. She pulled away from Cassie's hand and sat down, hard. "Piss off!"

Cassie was horrorstruck, mortification and shock mingling in her reaction. She whipped her hand back just in time, as the woman closed the car window. Cassie stumbled away, starting to cry. Mike caught up with her and hugged her.

"It's okay, it's okay," he babbled. "That wasn't what I thought would happen."

Cassie dried her tears. "You couldn't know. But it was such a surprise when she turned on me," she said. She raised her hand to her nose. "I've never smelt another woman before," she said. She held out her hand to Mike. "Do I smell like that?"

He sniffed. "Much nicer than that," he said. "Come on, let's go home."

"Not yet. I can't go away after what just happened. I need to have something more positive to remember."

"Okay, then. Let's walk around and see what's going on."

He took her hand and they set off round the parked cars. Most of them had a single person inside, a man waiting for offers or for something to happen. Cassie was disappointed.

"There's nothing to see," she said.

"Shall we give them something to look at?" Mike suggested, as they approached their own car.

"Like what?"

"Like this," he said. He turned Cassie so she could lean against their car and began to lift her skirt. She froze for a moment, then moved her feet further apart. Soon her knickers were revealed and she allowed Mike to pull them down to her ankles. His hands stroked the inside of her thighs, then caressed her labia. Cassie closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations.

"Hey, dude, mind if we watch?" Cassie's eyes snapped open. A group of three young men was standing in a semi-circle, each with dick in hand.

"Watching is all, though," Mike said.

"Sure."

Mike's erection nudged between Cassie's thighs, then up and into her. She stretched backwards and sighed with pleasure as he penetrated her. He took her slowly and at length. When he came, he pulled out and spurted over her bottom and rucked-up skirt. Cassie was still enjoying that when she felt something wet hit her the back of her leg. She looked over her shoulder. The three spectators were also coming, spattering her calves with sperm. Cassie's insides melted and she shuddered with a big orgasm.

"Oh! Oh!" Cassie moaned. She couldn't move, but stood bending over while the waves of pleasure ran through her. Then the full realization of what she'd just done hit her and she panicked. She grabbed her knickers and hauled them up, pulled her skirt more or less straight and dived into the car. Mike followed her in and drove off.

Back home, Cassie took a shower. Once they were in bed, there was a moment of silence. Cassie wanted answers to some questions, so she began:

"Is it fair to say that you can only keep it up for long enough to fuck me properly, if there are other people around, or if someone else is being turned on by me?"

"Yes." Mike's embarrassment was evident. "It gets me hard to see other men excited by you. Otherwise, I just go limp as soon as I try to fuck you. I'm okay for oral, fine for rubbing your clit, but inside you is a problem."

"So if I want to be fucked by you, I have to set out to excite other men?"

"I'm afraid so. Is that a terminal problem?"

Cassie lay back and thought for a while:

"No, it isn't," she said at last. "I'll do my best. We fit together as people, Mike. I feel safe and comfortable with you. So yes, I'll do it."

"There may be times when it's not so safe or comfortable..."

"I can see that. But I'll just have to live with it, even if it won't be easy."

"How about this?" Mike asked as he handed Cassie a package. She opened it and shook out the top it contained. It was sheer and black, with only a pattern of black dots to draw attention away from her breasts. Cassie had no illusions that she would be wearing a bra with it. After the train experience, she'd worn the dress on a few other occasions without a bra and she'd allowed Mike to show off her bare breasts to assorted strangers on trips away. They hadn't repeated the experience of what she had learned was called "dogging". Now, months later, it seemed Mike was looking to have her take a further step. In the dress, she had to bend over to display her breasts, and it revealed her legs only if she chose. The blouse in her hands would leave her exposed all the time. She drew in a sharp breath.

"I thought while we're in Spain you might try something a little more daring," Mike said.

"It certainly would be daring!" Cassie exclaimed. In her mind, though, she was imagining how she would look, and wondering how other people would react. The blouse went into her suitcase along with the dress. It was two days before the end of their stay when Cassie gathered the courage to go dancing wearing the blouse over her bare breasts. The sensation of the slightly rough black voile material rubbing on her nipples made Cassie feel sexy just walking to the nightclub. As they went in, Cassie took a detour via the ladies rest room and removed her wrap. Under the neon lights, the blouse almost disappeared. Cassie's nipples stood out quite clearly, all the more so since they were rock-hard. Back on the dance floor, Mike insisted that she should dance with as many men as possible. She was shaking by the time they left the nightclub. Her knickers were soaking wet and her pussy was aching for the penetration that Mike finally gave her when they got back to their hotel room.

The next morning at breakfast, he said "I was proud of you last night. You looked fantastic."

"It excited me a lot," she confessed. "But did you see that some of the people I danced with were groping my breasts? How do you feel about that?"

"Yes, I could see what they were doing. Even more fantastic," Mike told her with a glint in his eye. "I love the idea that other people are touching your breasts!"

Cassie looked hard at him. She had a funny feeling. "Is your eventual aim for someone else to fuck me?"

She only needed to look at the expression on his face to confirm his desire. "Yesss!" he declared.

"You don't find me exciting enough?" she asked. "You don't enjoy sex with me?"

"Oh, I do! But for me, when I imagine other people fucking you it's even more of a turn on."

"You're weird," Cassie said, "I'm going out. I'll see you later." She was shaking her head as she walked out of their room. Cassie was confused. When she returned in the early evening, having spent the day wandering around the resort, although seeing nothing of it, Mike was looking worried.

"Just repeat what you said this morning, Mike," Cassie said. "I did hear you right, didn't I? You did say that you wanted to see me making love with another man?"

"Not quite. I don't want to see you making love, Cass. What I want is to watch you as you're being fucked by many men, one after another or all at the same time."

"You are truly crazy!"

"I know I'm bizarre to want these things for you, Cassie," he said. "But it's because I love you so much. I can't put into words how much that would turn me on."

Cassie said nothing. She stripped naked, picked up the sheer blouse and put it on. Without a word, she took her skimpiest skirt from her suitcase and stepped into it. She slipped her feet into her sandals and said:

"Come on, then. Let's go dancing."

"No knickers? No bra?"

"No bra, no knickers," she confirmed.

The nightclub they chose was packed. Cassie's bare breasts attracted a lot of attention and she danced with many different men. Mike's smile grew broader as Cassie allowed all manner of strangers to fondle her breasts as she danced. Cassie returned to him. "Happy?" she asked.

"Very," he assured her. "Am I imagining it or did those last two guys both touch your pussy?"

"They did. I'm very wet, Mike. I'll want you to fuck me senseless tonight."

"I will. That's if I don't come in my trousers first. When the black guy put his hand under your skirt, I nearly shot my load."

"Save it for later."

They left the nightclub in the early hours of the morning to walk back to their hotel. The night was warm, so they strolled slowly along by the beach.

"So, what do you think?" Cassie began.

"What do I think about what?"

"You've seen me having my boobs fondled and now you've watched while a couple of strangers touched my pussy. In fact, one of them didn't just touch, he had fingers inside me. How does that make you feel?"

They covered another hundred metres before Mike responded: "It makes me want to see you getting fucked so hard that you aren't able to stand."

"Wouldn't it make you jealous?"

"It's hard to explain. Yes, it would, in a way. It's agony for me to watch while other men excite you."

"Then why do you let them? Or, rather, why do you encourage them?"

"Because it makes me hard to see it. I was standing there this evening, wishing I could see exactly what those guys were doing to you. I know it would hurt to watch, but shit, Cassie, I want it so much!"

"You want it to happen tonight?" Cassie asked. This was the crucial moment, when she found out whether Mike's obsession was fantasy or not. The thought that it might be for real made her voice tremble, her knees, too.

"Yes," he said.

"Then go back to the club and find a man. You decide which one you'd like to see fucking me. I'll wait here." Cassie sank down on a stone bench, her legs no longer able to take her weight. Mike headed back the way they'd come, almost running. Cassie was left to contemplate what she'd just agreed to. It wasn't long before Mike reappeared.

"Be with you in a moment," he said.

"Which one is it?" Cassie asked.

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

It was more a shock than a surprise when three silhouettes appeared and came towards them. Cassie's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't expected that. Two of the men had already fondled her pussy while dancing, the other she hadn't seen before. She stood and led the little group down onto the beach. She took off her blouse and skirt and stood naked in the faint glow of the streetlights on the promenade. She beckoned to the trio, ignoring Mike.

"Let me see what you've got," she said. It was strange to be acting almost like a whore, she thought, but there was also a sort of power there. She reached out and took a hard penis in each hand, it didn't matter whose. She sank to her knees, to allow the third man to push his erection into her mouth. She kept her eyes fixed on Mike. He was entranced, but she could see the pain in his eyes, too. It was evident that he was craving this moment of truth, but hating it, too.

Cassie masturbated the two men. Neither penis was as big as Mike's, but the chances were that they would stay hard when they were inside her. She concentrated for a while on the one in her mouth, taking him deep into her throat. It crossed her mind that it had been Brian who had taught her to do that. Just for a fleeting moment she was grateful to him, the bastard. Then she felt the penis in her mouth twitch and she had to swallow so as not to choke. She let the final gobbets of come spill out between her lips. They slid down her chin and traced a glistening path down to her breasts, where a droplet hung tantalisingly from her right nipple, glinting in the distant lights. Cassie stood up and went towards Mike. She placed her hands on his shoulders and bent forward, arching her back to present her buttocks to the other two men.

"Who's first?" she asked. There was no reply, but she was brutally filled as one of them rammed into her vagina. She rested her head on Mike's shoulder, using him to absorb the shock of the thrusts. Because she was leaning forward, her breasts were hanging, and rough hands grabbed them, squeezing them and pulling on her nipples as if she was being milked like a cow. Cassie was unable to restrain herself:

"Go on. Fuck me! Fuck me harder! That's it! Bang, bang, bang! I can hardly feel you!" It wasn't true; every inch of her vagina was alive with nerve endings and each one of them was exquisitely inflamed. The man inundated her with come. It filled her and ran out of her and down her inner thigh. The man pulled out.

"Next!" Cassie snarled. "See if you can do me better!"

The man responded, driving deep into her sex, with a battering rhythm that left Cassie breathless. Her grunts and moans were continuous against Mike's torso. It took an age, but when her orgasm exploded, she was unable to stand. She sank down onto the sand, barely conscious of the jet of sperm that spurted all over her back. Mike helped her to get up.

"My skirt. My top." Cassie said. Mike passed them to her and she put them on, oblivious of the stickiness that left stains on her clothes.

"Thanks, guys," Mike said. He held Cassie close as they made their way back to the hotel.

The shock in the eyes of the night receptionist told Cassie that she must look a sight, an impression confirmed by the spectacle that she saw when she looked at herself in the elevator mirror. The sperm had dried on her chin and there were scattered grains of sand glued to it. Her black transparent top also showed patches of what had to be sperm, as did her skirt. What was trickling down her leg was still liquid and slimy. As they got out at their landing, she had to quickly scoop a whitish blob off her knee before it dripped on the carpet.

"Am I a slut?" Cassie asked Mike as soon as the door closed and they were alone.

"No. You're perfect," he said. She started to unfasten her skirt. "No!" Mike said. "Stay just as you are!"

"But I'm filthy," Cassie protested.

"Exactly." Mike got down on his knees and began to clean her feet with his tongue.

"You're crazy! Stop it! It tickles!"

He was relentless, following the snail trails of come all the way up her legs, then licking between her labia and sucking out whatever remained in her vagina, before he moved on to her upper body. Cassie stood motionless until he finished licking the last vestiges from her face. Then he hoisted her effortlessly, so she could wrap her legs round him. He plunged into her, fucking her for longer and with greater force than she had ever known. She came once, then again. He seemed to be insatiable. When, at last, he had his orgasm, it was as if he'd voided his whole body into her vagina.

"Wow!" Cassie said, when they'd both calmed down. "That was quite something!"

"When we get back home, we're going to get married."

"Pardon?"

"We're going to get married."

"I was just fucked by two strange men and I sucked off another one," Cassie reminded him. Saying it made her feel uneasy. It was almost as if the woman who had just done these things was someone else, although the soreness inside her proved differently.

"Yes. And at the wedding reception, I want you to be fucked by a lot more than just two. I won't be a true cuckold until it's my wife, not just my girlfriend who is being fucked by someone else. And not just one at a time, I hope. Until we're married, tonight is the last time I'll touch you."

"If that means no sex until then, I'm going to be burning with frustration by the time we've organized a wedding!"

"Good. That's the idea!"

The photos were over and the guests were dispersing, going to dress for the reception a little later. Cassie turned to Mike.

"Time to go and prepare ourselves," she said. "I'm ready for my special dress, now."