Cassie and Mike Go Exploring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cassie made her entrance into the huge space where the reception was being held, there was a moment of shocked silence. The dress she was wearing pushed her breasts almost out of the top of it. The outer edge of her areola was visible. The dress was sheer all the way down at the back, revealing that she was naked under it. She looked round at her guests. Neither she nor Mike had family, no siblings and no parents. This had allowed them to have a guest list made up exclusively of friends. Many of them were couples, but there was a significant minority of single men and women.

With her heart beating like thunder, Cassie walked among her guests. Although she was used to the idea of being exposed in front of strangers, and it gave her a buzz that she'd learned to love, she had never given her friends even an inkling of the extent of the sexual exploration that she was ready to undertake.

There was champagne and dancing. As usual, Cassie partnered as many different men as she could. She saw several men approaching Mike and having conversations with him. She knew what he was telling them, because they'd worked it out in advance.

"There will be people who will comment on how exposed you are, that's certain," he'd said. "What am I going to say? You decide."

Cassie had taken a deep breath. "If someone says I'm too exposed, you tell them that we both enjoy it when my breasts are on show and when people can see I have no knickers on. If anyone asks if they can touch, you say of course they can, that they can do anything they want to me. If anyone says I'm turning them on, tell them, good, that's the idea. Finally, if anyone asks if they can fuck me, you say that is what we are hoping for, that I should be fucked by as many people as possible to celebrate this special occasion."

It wasn't a surprise, therefore, when the first hands started to grope Cassie's breasts, popping them out of the top of her dress. Once her nipples were on show, that seemed to be the cue for her to have them sucked quite openly by several of her dance partners. The atmosphere was becoming loaded. Only a few wives or girlfriends were concerned, seeing their men swarm round Cassie like bees round a honey pot.

Cassie returned for a moment to Mike's side. She was breathing heavily and her makeup was smudged. He could see where her nipples had been abused by fingers and lips. She was radiant. "Is it as good as you'd hoped?" she asked Mike.

"So far, so good," he replied. Cassie turned on her heel and returned to the dance floor. A slow tune was playing and Cassie danced alone. A circle of guests formed around her. She caressed her bared breasts as she swayed. After a moment, she started to raise her skirt, swishing it to and fro and showing off her thighs. Then she held it out to the sides and did a spin. The pirouette lifted the skirt, letting everyone see that not only was she naked under it, but that her pubic hair had all been shaved off, exhibiting the pink cleft of her sex. There was a collective gasp, then a mass movement as she was submerged in a crowd of people, all touching and caressing, stimulating her.

Eager hands picked her up and carried her to the buffet table. Plates and cutlery went flying as the urgent needs of the guests took precedence. They speread Cassie out on the table cloth, her dress up around her waist and her legs wide apart as she waited for the first man to penetrate her. Paul, the best man was first, driving into her and making the table shake. He pulled out, spraying sperm over her. Another man took his place, and again Cassie was showered with come. Another, then another man fucked her, followed by yet others, just as Mike had hoped. Cassie looked across at where he stood, watching his bride undergoing a rite, an orgy of collective deflowering. She hadn't been a virgin, of course, but the principle was the same. Some of the other women, heated by the events, were also being fucked in other parts of the room, by husbands or simply by any man with an available erection. Cassie saw Modesty approaching her and lay back to enjoy the sensation as her friend's full lips gobbled at her sex, cleaning away the sperm and readying Cassie for further fucking.

"Turn her over!" Mike called. "She's never been fucked in the arse."

There was hardly a second's pause before Cassie found herself face down amid the wreckage of the buffet. Her buttocks were forced apart.

"Use the whipped cream!" someone called. Cassie felt cool foam being sprayed between her cheeks, then what felt like a horse's penis was being rammed into her. She screamed.

"It's all right," Mike called. "That's what you want, don't you Cassie?"

Through clenched teeth, Cassie gasped her agreement. Her arsehole might be stinging like an open sore, but the part of her mind that was still rational told her that indeed, this was precisely what she wanted. Whoever it was withdrew, to be replaced immediately by someone else. Other sodomies followed and Cassie was able to accept them more easily as she was stretched wider and wider. The following man climbed up onto the table, to fuck her from a different angle, which was more difficult for Cassie to take. His reasoning became apparent when she felt another cock worming its way into her vagina. She was being doubly filled, something she had never, ever thought about, let alone considered as a good idea.

"Oh! Ah!" Cassie gasped. "Don't stop, it's good. I'm going to...to...to.. COME!"

Her whole body convulsed with the orgasm. The guests all stood back and watched until her writhing ceased.

"Time to go," Mike's voice came to Cassie through an erotic haze of exhaustion. He felt for her hand and helped her off the table. They left the room between two lines of applauding guests and made their way to their room.

"Did I do well?" Cassie asked Mike. She stripped off the ruins of her dress and stood nude in front of him. There were marks all over her body where she had been mauled and globules of sperm spattered her hair, face and body. "Do I please you like this?"

He kissed her. "Indeed you do. I saw what Modesty did for you, too. I didn't think it would be such a buzz to watch a woman lick you out. I want to see you having sex with women, next. This is only the beginning."