Cassie and Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers

She did have curves but these were only slight. Her butt was inviting but not prize winning, her thighs and calves showed sign of muscle, perhaps from cycling. The more I looked, the more enticing her body became. I could feel a twitch. My eyes went back time after time to that deeply valleyed groove, smooth and enticing, disproportionately long compared to the rest of her. I imagined that camel toe when her panties or a wet swimsuit would cling. I now had a semi.

"They may be small but they're very sensitive, aren't they Cassie?"

Cassie reached over and ran open fingers around and across Sandra's tits. My cock pulsed another beat.

"Why don't you come and see?"

To be honest, I was much happier just with Cassie and I declined the offer. I wasn't too sure about Sandra. My dream, still clearly in my mind, was different, Sandra wasn't shy like Faith. It just didn't seem right.

"It's fine, I said. I guess I'm still a little tired from yesterday and stacking the bales this morning." I lied. Hell, turning down an offer? Stuff it, I just did.

Sandra almost spat out the words, "Your loss," And she to turned Cassie.

The two girls wasted no time at all. Kissing each other fully on the lips, that kiss immediately became very sexual. Their mouths opened, tongues explored, lips moved frantically. Cassie's hands grabbed, squeezed, pulled at Sandra's tangerine sized breasts. Sandra responded by pulling Cassie closer, grinding her perfect slit against Cassie's leg. And then without warning they dropped to the ground.

My rod was now iron hard, swollen as I watched in disbelief at the two girls' embrace. Cassie broke the kiss and hungrily sucked first one, then the other girl's mini tits in her mouth, licking frantically at her nipples. Sandra was writhing in pleasure as Cassie's fingers moved to her cunt. Cassie knew well where to target, thrusting two, no three fingers inside Sandra, rapidly bringing her friend utter pleasure. Then, before I properly realised what was happening, she withdrew her fingers and moved her mouth level with Sandra's clit, licking furiously until Sandra lapsed into utter submission, letting the powerful waves of orgasm rip through her body.

It was all over too fast. Surprisingly, Cassie didn't seek her own orgasm and seemed content just to satisfy her friend's needs and, I assumed, end the show put on for my benefit. It worked.

We dressed, walked slowly back to the farmhouse, my ram-rod never softening completely. With hardly a goodbye, Sandra retrieved her bike from the byre wall and set off back home.

"Sandra was a bit reluctant to come," admitted Cassie as the bike disappeared down the farm track, "But she owed me. She's a good friend and occasionally we fuck."

"So why did you ask her?"

"Tony. At times you're so dumb. Three reasons ... One: You told me about your dream. Two: You're not likely to see two girls doing what we did - at least not for a while; not in real life anyway or not without paying for the privilege and three: I enjoyed yesterday and I wanted to treat you."

"But you didn't get to, you know, ... "

"We didn't quite finish stacking those bales." said Cassie, butting in. She pulled me in the direction of the Dutch barn.

There was a corner of the barn I hadn't noticed, a hollow or den carefully concealed from view created by carefully stacked bales. It was out of sight of anyone passing, kept warm by surrounding bales but cooler than the hot sun outside. My eyes took a minute or two to adjust but there was ample light to clearly see.

"I come here to read sometimes. It's less stuffy than inside and it's my own private space. Sometimes if I'm horny ... like now ... I can get some privacy."

She pulled me to her, kissed me lightly on the lips. Thoughts of what I'd seen earlier still clearly remained in my mind and my cock still felt full.

Cassie pulled away a little and started to tease.

"Did you like Sandra? Was she like the girl in your dream? Do you like girls with hardly any tits ... Or do you prefer mine?"

Of course I knew Cassie hadn't been wearing a bra. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, not pulling it over her head as she'd done earlier at the lake. This impromptu slow striptease was far more erotic.

I reached forward, cupped her breasts, thumbed her nipples. Having fantasised many times over Abi's cleavage I had been confused that the flat chested girl in my dream had caused such a rapid reaction. But dreams were dreams and in reality I much preferred what I saw just now.

"Yours are fantastic, so soft, so warm, so inviting."

Cassie reached around and unfastened her summer skirt. It fell to the hay-strewn ground. Her mini briefs soon followed.

"Your eyes couldn't lie about the fact Sandra had shaved, you could hardly look away."

I felt embarrassed again. "Yes, I know," was all I could muster.

"And the girl in your dream, Faith. Was that her name?" I nodded. "She had shaved recently too. Her ultra small tits and her almost-smoothness. That really turned you on, didn't it?"

I thought Cassie was going to lecture me but she didn't.

"I hate shaving. I can't see what I'm doing and I'm frightened I'll cut myself."

"It's easy," I said. "Razors are quite safe these days. Why don't you ask Sandra?"

"I don't know. I suppose I could. Her brother taught her you know."

That extra snippet of information got me thinking again, and it got my cock thinking too. I felt that sudden pleasurable feeling and I hoped Cassie wouldn't notice my bulge beginning to form again. Surely Sandra preferred girls, didn't she? I tried to imagine her brother ... older perhaps? How he would take his time getting a close up look and scent of her most private parts.

Cassie thought for a while. "I don't know ... I mean I don't think I could ask her". She paused again. "So could you ... I mean, would you like to shave me?"

"Like when?"

"Now?"

"Really? Here?"

"Sure. Mom will be busy somewhere. I can sneak in and get the stuff. Wait here."

Cassie was back sooner than I expected. She lay on a few bales heaped together and laid, skirt hiked up, on an old towel. Her dad's razor was much better than the cheap disposables I used. It wasn't the most comfortable bed but it served a purpose. Cassie lay awaiting my barber skills.

With ample soap and water the task wasn't too difficult. The razor was one of those 'power' ones and given the slow, awkward way I was shaving, Cassie appeared to be taking the odd short sharp breath.

"I'm not hurting am I?" I asked, concerned that the razor might tug the long hair.

"Oh, no," Cassie replied, "It's just fine. The cool air and the vibrating blades kinda feel nice."

By now my action soldier was pushing hard against my pants. I was rock solid. Little by little I cleared the top mound of hair, working very steadily so I didn't pull or cut the alabaster smooth skin underneath. Still awkwardly, Cassie's legs steadily parting, I cleared her groove, her valley, deep and perfectly shaped. I was aware I was leaking pre-cum.

As the pubic hair fell away I became aware of the smell of fresh pee. Cassie had bathed in the same lake water as Sandra and I so I assumed she'd taken a leak whilst in the bathroom where her dad's razor, his super-deluxe razor compared to mine, would be kept. I smiled to myself knowing I'd heard my dad grump when Abi had smoothed up her legs and arms and whatever else. There had only been a couple of times I'd seen the results of her smoothness down there. Though we weren't a prudish family, it wasn't the done thing to walk in the bathroom at inappropriate times. But there had been 'accidental' times and just the one occasion she'd been snoozing on her bed without the duvet covering her.

Fresh pee smelled OK, just as fresh sweat had pheromone hints. A mix of pee, sweat and pussy juice was even more inviting.

"Can you do below as well?" asked Cassie, opening her legs wider. "Be careful though."

"How far?" I asked, in all innocence.

"Anywhere you can see hair," answered Cassie, spreading her lips and pointing to the finer covering just inside. "Otherwise it itches. That's the part I hate."

The pinker, well moistened, inners of her vagina lips glistened, showing her personal lubrication which smelled divine.

My fingers had touched such places during frantic rubbing of a temporary girlfriend. I knew what was there smelled good. I knew of the small lump there, the clit that gave such tremendous pleasure. I'd seen girls naked, but mostly standing, never having dared to take a peek close up, or inside. The vibrating razor seemed to give Cassie shudders of pleasure as I moved it slowly around to remove the hairs.

"You ... can ... take ... your ... time," said Cassie, "Don't ... miss ... any."

I didn't need an explanation. Cassie had her eyes closed, an expression of nature's simplest pleasure on her face. Eyebrows raised, mouth slightly open, gently taking in sudden breaths.

"I think I've finished," I said. My pride and joy was bursting, leaking its own lubrication which nature provided in abundance.

"No, you haven't," said Cassie. "Give me the razor."

She took it from my hand, pressed a small button and the blade cartridge popped out. Switching the small motor back on she lowered the vibrating pin to her clit.

"Here Tony. Just touch here very lightly. Move it around slowly."

She shut her eyes again."There, just there. Yes. Move it around."

Her clit button visibly swelled and the juices coming out of that special pleasure cave flowed more and more. Her mouth opened and guttural sounds escaped her throat. She raised her hips and rotated her hips.

Then all at once came that explosion. Vesuvius had erupted. She tried hard to contain the shriek of delight, hoping no-one would hear. Her body shook from head to toe.

Slowly she came down to earth again. The moisture from her love cavern leaked downwards in what seemed a flood. Surely girls, women didn't ejaculate did they? Cassie, at least, just did.

After what seemed like ages Cassie opened her eyes. Feebly at first, for her legs felt weak, Cassie stood. Unzipping her skirt, ripping off her shirt she pulled my tee-shirt up and over my head. My shorts and boxers, still well tented, moved rapidly to the ground. We stood in our own little hideaway, naked, bodies rubbing together. Her tits felt soft but firm, pressing urgently against me as we kissed like no couple had ever kissed before. She moved my right hand downwards.

"Finger fuck me hard, fast."

"But you ..."

"OK, I'm greedy. Don't fucking argue."

Cassie's kiss was urgent, wild , exploring. Her tits rubbed against my man nipples as my fingers dove hard into her.Two fingers became soaked as I thrust them hard, her hips pushing wildly against me. The fury as the friction of my fingers rubbed against her clit built higher, faster. She climaxed again as she bit against my lip.

Her hips kept on moving as she rubbed her clit against me until she had satisfied her lust. Finally, satisfied - or so I thought - she pulled away.

"Thank you," said Cassie, "That was real." We kissed again, softly this time but still exploring with lips and tongue. Her firm breasts felt good against my chest. She lowered one hand on to my hardness, gently stroking its length until I felt about to explode. Cassie pulled away again.

"I want you inside me."

"But Cassie, I don't think it's a good idea."

"Why not?" She was still stroking me. My pleasure rocket was thick, long and very stiff.

"Because you're my cousin. It's not right. What if aunt Sarah found out, or even worse, my mom?"

"Why should they? I can assure you I won't get pregnant. You're a virgin, right?" I nodded. "Which would you rather do, fuck me or some ugly girl with greasy hair and no tits, at a party after you've both had too much to drink?"

She paused, seeming angry after I'd turned down her offer. Her voice lowered a little.

"So, Tony. Look, I really want you inside me. I've thought about it non stop since we kissed and swam and fooled around yesterday." She stepped back. "How do you like my new look? I'm now all clean and smooth for you thanks to your careful attention."

I looked. Her pussy lips, though swollen, we're enticing. She lay on the table of rectangular hay bales, legs parted, as if "No" was no longer an acceptable answer. The table was too low and awkward for my first attempt at penetration. Another bale higher and I could slowly, tentatively push inside her inviting cave.

How do I explain those first few strokes? How would you explain your first thrusts inside a woman, a girl of similar age to you but with obvious experience?

"Just take it slowly Tony. Let your primal instincts teach you." Cassie's voice was low, soft, soothing and reassuring. "Yes, just like that."

Experienced or not, Cassie's love tube was tight and the grip she had on my swollen cock was fantastic. The first few thrusts were awkward and I came out twice in my virgin inexperience.

"Take it easy, Tony, until you get the hang." Cassie's voice was calm but my pulse was racing. I was very nervous and Cassie knew that.

"It's you gripping me so tightly, I don't want to hurt you," I answered, my voice wavering.

"Hell no, Tony, you're so big and so thick. You're reaching every pleasure nerve inside me. I'm so proud of you, you're filling me up in a way no-one has done before."

Reassured and learning from my mistakes I gradually improved. Each stroke gave me such pleasure as would be hard to explain. My strokes became faster and that fantastic feeling inside me grew more and more powerful. It would only take a few strokes more before I was sure I'd shoot. Cassie had other ideas.

"Hey, cousin, slow down. I want to savour this as much as you. Don't cum too soon."

From there on I followed Cassie's lead. She was my teacher, my guide. Her breathing became deeper and faster. The look of pleasure on her face was so intense. My own pleasure was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. Little by little we each built to our peak. Unwilling to keep the tension at bay I began to speed again.

"It's OK, you can enjoy your own pleasure," said Cassie. "Fuck me fast and hard. Go for it cousin."

By now I was hardly listening. Cassie's grip, aided by her copious lubrication, maximised my own sensations until I could hold back no more. I was deep inside her when my pleasure muscles began to pump and pump and pump, shortly followed by a muted scream as Cassie's own body rippled, for the third time, in utmost pleasure.

Neither of us needed to say much afterwards. The kisses and hugs told everything. Finally, satisfied but in need of some food, we returned to the farmhouse.

This was going to be one hell of a holiday!

grumpyg
grumpyg
936 Followers
12