Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers

"Teddy, I think it's only fair for you to discard clothing as I do. Don't you think? Just to keep things on an even playing field."

I couldn't argue with that logic, but I didn't want to give in too easily. I zeroed the camera in on her exquisite nipples, while she gently ran the tips of her fingers around each one, bringing them to full erection. Her areolas were a lovely light brown color, smooth, slightly puffy and with perfectly stiff nipples pointing slightly skyward.

"I don't have any straps to lower, Cassie," I stated feebly.

"Funny. Off with the shirt, Mister," she said sternly. How could I argue with a half-naked woman?

I was wearing a blue denim work shirt and black jeans. I lowered the camera down to my waist, letting it dangle on the strap and looked at Cassie as she pushed her top down around her waist, totally exposing her lovely breasts. As she smiled at me seductively she pushed off the window sill and sauntered over to the bed, pulling her hand out from inside her pants.

"The shirt, dude. Lose it," she said casually as she crawled onto the bed, facing away from me. "Now."

She knelt on the bed, facing away from me, but with her head turned to watch me; topless with her leggings painted to the curves of her lower body. As she watched me unbutton and discard my shirt, she put the fingers that had just been stuffed in her pussy, into her mouth, tasting the fruits of her labor. Satisfied that I had followed suit, she leaned down to place her head and upper torso face down on the bed, leaving her ass up high. As I threw my shirt onto the floor, I picked the camera back up, getting ready for this next pose.

Turning her head sideways to look at me, Cassie reached back and began to lower the leggings down and over her ass. Someone with a male voice said, "Oh my God," and it took a second for me to realize that it had been me. She pulled the waistband out and over and ass cheeks and about halfway down, fully exposing her ass, but not quite revealing her pussy, which lurked in the shadows. I burrowed down low to shoot some photos of her ass up close. The sight of her upside-down ass framed by the hard horizontal black line of her leggings was just phenomenal. I angled this way and that; taking shots close in with my telephoto and further away, catching her entire feline form on the bed. The soft afternoon northern light in the room was absolutely perfect, creating gentle shadows and caressing Cassie's perfect skin.

Suddenly, from the deep triangle between her thighs and the leggings, her hand emerged and I saw, as well as heard, it slip into her cunt. Judging from the barely audible sticky sounds emanating from her slit, she was very excited. And, without having been conscious of it until now, I realized that I was very aroused myself and extremely hard. Her other hand joined the first and pulled her leggings down enough to expose her pussy. It took every ounce of will power I had not to leap down and bury my face into her sweet juicy groove. I had an overwhelming desire right then and there to drive my tongue straight into the tight little starfish of her anus. But I was strong; I would prevail. I continued to study her glorious body through the lens.

Cassie pushed her leggings down so they were scrunched down just above her knees and arched her back to accentuate the lovely curvature of her ass and hips. The sweet round cheeks of her buttocks were pure perfection and would be a source of lust for any living breathing person; male or female. The slender taper of her smooth thighs was almost irresistible. I whistled under my breath as I zoomed in on her fingers spreading her pussy lips and exposing her glistening pink labia. She still had her big heavy boots on and something about the contrast between their worn thick leather and the gentle folds of her delicate labia was extremely erotic.

She slipped two fingers into her juicy hole, all the way in, then pulled them slowly out and down to swirl the lubricated pads in tight circles around her clit. I heard her moan softly and realized she was lost in her own lust, perhaps not oblivious to me at the moment, but definitely wound up tight within her own sphere. God, I wanted to fuck her so badly that very minute. My will power was slipping fast and I knew it wasn't going to take much more to push me right over the edge.

Without warning she flipped over onto her back, pulled her boots off quickly, slid her top up and over her head and pulled each leg up to slide her leggings off. She stripped in a matter of seconds and was now naked except for a lovely sheer black thong which she rearranged to maintain some modicum of modesty, if you could call it that. She had reopened her eyes and focused on me, bringing me back into her sensuous world. She eyed my body hungrily and then noticed I was still in my pants, albeit with a monstrous bulge filling the front.

"Hmmm," she cooed sexily. "Time to unleash that bad boy, Ted. Off with the pants."

I sighed, stood up from the bed and unbuckled my jeans. She seemed to be watching with some interest, so I tried to add a little drama to the discarding of my own pants, hoping to get a rise out of her; hoping to elicit some small signal of desire with my slow strip. Where was a brass pole when I needed one? Cassie did seem entranced as I began to slowly ease the zipper down over the sizable protuberance in my jeans. I was careful with the zipper as I had not worn boxers.

"Ooooh, commando, Teddy. I had no idea. Such a bad boy. Oh, God. It's beautiful, Teddy," she gushed.

Maybe my fumbling striptease was having a more potent effect than I had thought. I let my jeans fall to the floor and stepped out of them, now naked except for a dangling Nikon around my neck. My telephoto lens was much bigger and thicker, but my cock stood proud and fully erect. There was no doubt that my nakedness and cantilevered rigidity seemed to be having some effect on her.

Cassie dug her heels into the bed and arched her back, her tight little buttocks tightening into a perfect pair of fleshy bubbles; her thighs taut and spread wide. The arching position forced her mound forth and the thong was so thin I could make out her delicate labia through the sheer material. She was running her hands freely all over her body and undulating her hips in time to the thumping bass beat. As she pressed her thong into her slit with her middle finger, I clicked away, hunkering down low next to the bed to get an upward view. The profile of the puffy curve of her mound was awe inspiring.

Cassie was moving her body as if she was in heat. I could hear hurried breathing and the softest moans coming from her. She pulled the thong aside and let it slide into the crease between her outer labia and upper thigh; nestling her fingers into her sticky wet groove and dipping her fingers into the sweet honey dripping from her hole. I was mesmerized and having a hard time looking through the viewfinder; wanting to see the whole scenario unfolding with both eyes.

She put her ass down on the bed quickly, pulled her knees up and quickly discarded her panties. Then she swung her legs together and to the side, so that I had a sideways view of the backs of her thighs and tight little ass. The folds of her labia were compressed between her legs and looked so delectable and alluring. She reached down and pulled on her upper cheek, slowly opening her labia and exposing the juicy pink core. I couldn't believe the display of flesh and the complete comfort with which she showed her body.

"You're not a stranger to the camera, Cassie. Are you?" I stated as I turned the telephoto for an extreme close-up of her delicately spread lips. She lifted her upper leg up in the air and her pussy opened completely; such an amazing site of delicate flesh and slick arousal.

"No," she answered without hesitating. "But I'm a stranger to your camera, Teddy." She hesitated for a moment. "But not for long," she added.

This was certainly true. She swung her legs back into the air, then extended and stretched her long slender legs together straight into the air. Then, slowly, ever so slowly, she spread them. I was fixated on her cunt as it appeared, then opened, then spread wide as her legs formed a wide vee and then fell back to the bed. I'm not sure I'd ever seen a more glorious pose. And, certainly, Cassie had one of the most gorgeous pussies I had ever laid my eyes on. Her lips were delicate, but pronounced, curving and encircling her tiny rigid clit in a soft U shape. Her lower lips cascaded downward and tapered into a tight slit running in a deep groove directly into her small puckered anus. The inner folds were a lovely soft pink and glistened with her excitement. Her deepest recess beckoned with the most subtle aroma and pulsated with arousal. She saw where my gaze was fixated and dipped her middle finger into her slick opening, then brought it to her mouth to taste, never letting her eyes leave mine.

I leaned in close, camera covering my face, and took the closest shots that I could. I realized that I had used the camera as my shield. If I was looking through the lensfinder, I was one degree removed from the reality of what was in front of me. My camera was a total defense mechanism and had been working, so far. But what I hadn't realized was how my other senses would kick in and subjugate my best intentions. I was dealing with the visual aspect of Cassie's sensuous display. I wasn't prepared, however, for how the sense of smell and sound would permeate my semi-controlled demeanor.

It was the aroma of Cassie's arousal that first worked its tentacles into my brain. The combination of the subtle flowery perfume she'd applied earlier in the day with the innate sexual scent of her excitement was a deadly combo. My head was spinning from the aromatic delight of her musk. But, when that was combined with the subtle sound of her juicy lips leaking sexual fluids, I was a goner. A blind man would have had no chance in this same situation and position. I was no longer a match for her wily ways and sexual tools.

As my head spun with erotic overload, Cassie rose up on the bed, standing with legs spread in the middle of the bed. Her look told me what I was to do. I slid over on my back as she lifted one leg to let me position myself directly underneath her proud form. I pulled the camera to my eyeand aimed up at the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. I was gazing up at Cassie's cunt, her legs spread, her hands on her hips, her head looking down at me between the shallow valley of her lovely breasts. My shutter finger spasmed and the camera took shot after shot. Could there be a better view than what I was observing at that very moment?

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Cassie began to move and sway. I tried to stay focused, both physically and mentally, but I was under her spell and, literally, under her sweet sexy pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly, she weaved and danced and lowered her body, closer and closer to my lens. The music playing right then was a perfect score for her slow seductive descent. I tried in vain to stay focused and on task, my lens moving with her hips. But as she moved seductively, lower and lower, I realized she was getting too close. I froze, my camera black and vertical, as she lowered her gaping pussy directly onto the broad face of my telephoto lens. It was like blocking out the sun. I saw nothing, but I knew her wet sex was becoming close friends with my polarizing filter. They were now lovers.

As she rose up slightly I let the camera fall to the side of my head, realizing that the last tool of my defense had been compromised by Cassie's body. Once she saw my camera tumble away, she knelt down and straddled my face. I looked up in awe at the sexiest display of sensuality that I had ever witnessed. With timing best described as slow-motion, Cassie lowered her sex toward my head. I was face to face with the most beautiful pussy I had ever laid eyes on. And in what could best be described as a first gentle kiss, I stuck my tongue out and watched in amazement as Cassie lowered her bulging little clit to just within reach of my tongue.

She'd said it earlier: I was toast. And I was. My camera was gone, covered with pussy juice, and I was literally defenseless. I surrendered. I'd lost our bet. I lifted my head and made first contact; glad, ecstatic in fact, that our game was over. I licked Cassie's clit with a gentle nudge of my tongue. Then, with a tight circular twirl, I engaged her swollen labia and tasted the juices that had collected on the rigid little nubbin of her clitoris. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised at how wet she was; she was dripping with honey. I pursed my lips and kissed her core. I don't know that I had ever tasted anything so sweet. The aroma of her arousal completely overwhelmed my nasal passages and brain, and I moaned involuntarily as Cassie moved her hips and slid her clit along the vertical rudder of my extended tongue. I heard her groan deeply and knew that we were, finally, off to the races.

I could hear the excitement in her breathing and felt her slip into a rhythm; a groove. She leaned back, placing her hands behind her on my legs and arched her hips forward, offering her lovely pink pussy to my mouth. As I sucked her juicy cunt in earnest, I looked up at her body and her lovely face. She was looking back at me with lust-filled eyes as her hips rocked and my tongue swirled.

Cassie began to lift her hips up so I had full access to the wet folds of her core and I turned my focus back to the lovely open pussy that was being offered to me. I'd been somewhat passive since losing the challenge, and suddenly felt a surge of sexual energy. I grabbed Cassie's tight fleshy ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her pussy onto my face hard, grinding my tongue deep into her hot flesh. She groaned and bucked her hips, loving the pace and intensity of this cunnilingual exercise. The sensual sounds of saliva mixed with female juices and the locking of two types of lips made for a slurpy smacking soup of sound that echoed between her slender thighs. My moans were muffled by the thin spread lips of her engorged labia.

She'd been working pretty hard up to this point and her determination and guile had panned out. I felt like it was my turn to steer the action. With one swift move I pushed her thighs up and over and threw her back with a bounce on the bed. She smiled beguilingly, happy to relax for a bit and let somebody else do the heavy lifting. I grabbed under her tight little ass cheeks and drew her to me, sliding a pillow under her ass to get just the right angle.

"Ohhhhh," she cooed appreciatively.

She let out a breath of satisfaction and placed her hand lightly on my head. Her legs were spread wide and she seemed completely at ease and comfortable with her sex totally on display.

"So beautiful, Cass. Just beautiful," I whispered, as my fingertips grazed along the smooth skin of her inner thighs and up over her flat tummy, her sex glistening with anticipation.

I leaned down and began to kiss along her legs, my hands continuing to roam with a light touch. My licks and kisses circled in an ever-tightening radius toward her open center. She was hairless, from a waxing, not a razor, and there was a cute tuft of silky pubic hair sitting high up on the delicate rise of her mons. I loved running my fingers up and along the gentle mound of her pubis, my thumb lightly grazing her swollen clit as it passed by. She moaned and squirmed with my touch.

I returned to kissing her with more energy and intimacy and I finally reached the tender folds of her labia. I opened my mouth wide and, once again, engaged her lower lips in an open mouth kiss. Then, pulling back, I let the flat of my tongue start at her perineum and with a subtle swaying motion, I licked and swirled my way up her succulent slit. My hands spread her labia and laid bare the beautiful pink hole; slippery wet and slick with lubrication. She tasted divine and smelled even better. I could tell by the way she was bucking and undulating her hips that she was ready to be eaten and she was ready now.

My tongue continued its savory journey until it reached her throbbing bundle of flesh, barely peeking out from the cloak of her tightly layered hood. I looked up to find her watching me, with interest and intent, and as I looked back, the flat of my tongue flickered in a rapid side to side motion over her clitoris.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, Teddy," she groaned.

Her mouth opened and her eyes closed, and I knew exactly where I was going next. With an ever increasing intensity I began to suck her glorious cunt, every so often inhaling deeply and creating a wet loud suction. My idle hands came into play as my left thumb prodded against the tight sphincter of her anus, barely penetrating, and as my middle and ring fingers of my right hand sliced vertically into her slippery hole, then turned ninety degrees to curl up deep inside her fleshy warm vagina.

Every nerve of my body was focused on the signals, and there were many, emanating from Cassie. And as I adjusted my fingers to get them just right, and my tongue and mouth alternated in a dance of vaginal stimulation, I zeroed in on her pleasure center and went to town. I was determined to make her cum and every twitching movement of her body and every involuntary guttural sound from within, told me I was on the right track and just needed to keep going. I couldn't stop.

And I didn't. I kept up the consistency of my movements with just enough variation to keep her slightly off guard. And I knew from our previous date, our one carnal extravaganza, that if I persisted, she'd come violently. I found my pace in her groove and she bucked her hips in a jerky motion, slowly crawling toward the edge of her climax. She wanted it, bad, and she knew I'd deliver it and not stop. She relaxed into the rhythm and the pace and as I felt her body start to stiffen and rise even further off the bed, I literally felt the wave of her orgasm strike as her pussy pulsed and grabbed my fingers in anxious contractions.

I hadn't realized for a moment, her silence, as she suddenly found her voice and her breath again, moaning in appreciation and exhaling in a breathy release coinciding with the ebbing of her climax. I felt her body, rigid with joy just seconds ago, begin to relax and descend back onto the bed, physically and mentally.

"Oh my God, Teddy. Ohhhh. Oh, man. I am speechless."

"That's a first," I replied snarkily. She hit me on the top of my head in reply.

"You just gave me one fucking amazing orgasm; now you're going to insult me before I've even stopped throbbing. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

"Oh, no, she did. She said, 'Theodore. Don't ever insult a woman when her pussy is still contracting from an orgasm.' We used talk about it around the dinner table all the time."

Cassie sneered at me.

"Wiseass," she said, as she scooted toward the edge of the bed. "Get over here, you," she commanded.

Who was I to deny the wishes of a woman with a pulsing pussy? I slid over as directed, my feet on the floor, my ass on the end of the bed. I placed a pillow under my head so I could relax and enjoy the view. Satisfied that I was almost in place, Cassie pushed my knees apart and knelt between them, pulling my ass off the bed a little more so the small of my back hung on the edge of the mattress. She stood and leaned forward and began to move north, her long highlighted tresses hanging wild and free, her curls grazing over my hardening cock, over my stomach, along my chest. As she reached my head I felt her thigh press against my groin as she leaned down for a kiss.

It was a long slow lingering kiss, almost like we were starting over, or just beginning. There was a sweetness and innocence to her languid lips that slowly gave way to an ever-increasing intensity. Our tongues slowly emerged and began to twirl in a dance as I felt her thigh begin to slide up and down my rigid member. As our kiss seemed to be peaking she broke it and nibbled her way along my cheek to my ear.

gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers