Cassie Ch. 1

Story Info
Daughter finds a way to show daddy her love.
2k words
4.44
186k
23
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cassie, could you come here and give me a hand?" I hollered down to my daughter.

I was in the process of redoing my 18 year old daughters room for her. Taking down her old childhood posters and such in preparation for repainting her room for her. Cassie came into the room and asked what did I need her to do. A little background for you, my readers. Cassie is 18, an only child. Her mother and I met and married right out of high school. When Cassie was 5, her mother died while giving birth to another child that was stillborn. I was devastated, as Joan and I were soul mates. As Cassie grew older, she started to look more and more like her mother in every way, even acting and talking just like Joan.

Joan and I met in college at a frat party and fell in love at first sight. I know it sounds sappy, but we were both virgins when we laid eyes on each other and it spiraled out of control from the first moment. It was like something out of an old movie. Our eyes met across the room and we both admitted to hearing violins.

Within an hour of our meeting, we were both naked in a room in the frat house, making our first attempt at making love. We were so hot for each other, neither one of us was aware of each others fumbling or how fast it went for both of us.

But, back to our story.

Cassie said she would be right up. I needed her help to hang a new set of curtains she had picked out for her room.

As she walked into her own room, I was very much conscious of how gorgeous my daughter had become. It didn't help matters any the way she was dressed. She was wearing a very tight tube top that barely contained her budding young breasts and a pair of shorts that would make a stripper blush with their brevity.

"What do you need daddy?, she asked as she approached me.

"Hold this curtain rod up honey while I mark the spot for the other one, OK?" I asked her.

"Sure" came her reply, as she reached up to hold the rod. As she did, she was unaware of her tube top slipping down slightly, exposing about half of her right breast, right down to the nipple.

"OW," I yelped as I struck my thumb with the hammer as I was attempting not to stare at her beautiful breast and hammer in a nail in the holder.

"Are you OK daddy?" she asked with concern.

" I think so pumpkin," I replied as I sucked on my throbbing thumb.

Cassie walked over to look at my thumb and see if there was anything she could do for me.

"Let me see daddy" she said. Then what she did next was a total surprise to me. She took my hand in hers and stuck my thumb in her mouth and began to suck on it like it was a small cock, running her tongue across it as she sucked it deep into her mouth.

I almost had an orgasm on the spot, the feeling was so intense. I looked at my daughter with amazement as I wondered what was happening here.

Cassie looked up at me with her sweet brown eyes and smiled at me around my thumb. "This is the least I could do for you daddy, since I was the cause of you hitting your thumb," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Daddy, I know you were looking at my titties when you did this," she said. "I know because I made sure this top would pull away like it did before I came in here, just so you would see my titty."

To say the least, I was astonished. One, to hear my sweet little girl talking like that, secondly, at the way she was still sucking on my thumb and thirdly, that she meant to show me her breast.

She continued speaking, " Haven't you noticed the way I dress around you lately? I have been dressing extra sexy just for you daddy. Ever since Mom died, you have been working your butt off to make sure that I had whatever my heart desired and well daddy, I figured it was time for me to show you just how much it meant to me. You went without having a date for so many years and when I started doing the laundry, how could I not notice that you were relieving your sexual frustrations by masturbating. I have seen the way that you look at my friends when they come over and they noticed it as well. Several of them think you are one of the sexiest men they have seen and wanted to fuck you, but didn't because you are my dad." "Hell daddy, it's taken everything I could do not to come sneaking into your bedroom at night when I hear you jacking off your hard rod at night."

I stood there in amazement listening to my daughter pour out her story. Hearing how much my daughter cared for me in more than the usual fashion was starting to work on my libido as well. My cock was starting to swell inside my jeans as my daughter popped my thumb back into her mouth and commenced to suck it again like it was a small cock. It didn't help matters that as she was speaking, she had pulled the tube top all the way down and her beautiful young breasts were now totally bared for my viewing pleasure. As I stood there with my mouth agape, her nipples hardened, looking like small cherries on top of a mound of creamy flesh. Her hand went down to my crotch and she caresses my hardening cock. "Look daddy," she said. "I am not a virgin by any means and I can tell you are enjoying what I am doing to and for you here. Why not go with the flow here and just enjoy this."

My mind reeling, I reached up and caressed her tit, stroking the nipple into an even harder state. I could hear her softly moan as I gently pinched the nipple between my thumb and finger. "Ooooooh, Yes daddy.......harder ........harder" she moaned as her tiny hand went to work on the zipper of my jeans, freeing my erection from its confinement within my jeans. I took my other hand and let it slide down her body, until it rested on her cute little ass. Cupping her ass in one hand, I bent my head down to one of her hard nipples and ran my tongue around it, savoring her taste. Her hand began stroking the length of my cock, smearing the oozing pre cum all around the head and down the shaft.

The feeling was almost too much for me to bear, so I pulled back away from her and looked into her eyes. They were glazed over, definitely the look of a woman close to orgasm from the ministrations of my mouth on her nipples. "Are you sure about this baby," I asked her? "You know this is not only morally wrong, it is also illegal as hell in this state. If anyone ever found out, I could go to jail." "Daddy, I have never wanted anything more in my life than to make you happy. I have wanted for this to happen ever since the first time I saw you naked by accident when you left your bedroom door ajar once after you took a shower, not knowing I was home."

"I wanted for you to take my virginity, but one night when James and I went out, I couldn't resist his advances because he looks so much like your pictures when you were our age. He took my virginity, but then he dumped me afterwards. Why do you think I haven't been dating anyone since then daddy? Because I wanted YOU and no one else." With that confession, I lost all resolve that this was my daughter, instead, I saw a woman that wanted me and wanted me badly. I bent my head down and kissed her, softly at first, but then harder as her tongue forced its way into my mouth, battling with my tongue as she began to stroke my cock harder and faster.

Cassie then dropped to her knees in front of me and began kissing the tip of my cock head lovingly. Her tongue darted out to catch a drop of pre cum and she then took the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue across it. Sucking hard, she began to bob her head up and down on my cock, taking more and more of my 6" into her mouth. Soon, she had her nose buried in my pubes as she took my shaft all the way into her mouth. I could feel her throat muscles working on the head as she would swallow, almost causing me to blow my load then and there. I started to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth as she continued her oral assault. I thought to myself, this girl is damned good at this as I moaned her name.

"Oh god Cassie, suck me baby, sucks your daddy's hard cock." Cassie started moaning herself around my shaft, the vibrations of her moans taking me closer and closer to orgasm. She slowly sucked her way to the head of my cock and then took it our of her mouth, looking up at me. She rubbed the head around on her face and then licked her way down the shaft to my balls. sucking them into her mouth one at a time, caressing them with her tongue, her hand stroking the shaft of my cock at the same time.

"Oh god Cassie, that feels so good baby, suck daddy's balls," I moaned as my fingers snaked their way into her hair, wanting to pull her mouth back onto my cock. I was so close to cumming, but wasn't sure what she would do if I came in her mouth. Cassie licked her way back up the shaft of my cock, softly nipping the sides with her teeth, making me shudder with pleasure. When she reached the head again, she sucked my cock into her mouth and deep throated it with one fast motion. I could feel her throat muscles working my cockhead as she swallowed the pre cum that was now running copiously out of the opening.

"I'm about to cum baby," I tried to warn her, thinking she would be like so many women, not wanting me to cum in her mouth. That only seemed to make her redouble her efforts in sucking harder and harder. I knew that it was only a matter of seconds before I would fill my daughters mouth with my seed as my cock began to swell in her mouth. Cassie was moaning around my cock, trying to say something to me. "Mmph mmphmphmmmphh." She pulled her mouth off my cock long enough to tell me to go ahead and fill her mouth with my cum. "Fill my mouth daddy, fill your daughters mouth with your hot seed," and then she plunged her mouth back down onto my cock. That was all it took to put me over the edge. I began to quiver as I shot load after load into my daughters mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could, catching almost every drop, like she was dying of thirst and my cum was a precious nectar.

As the spasms in my cock subsided, Cassie slowly sucked my cock one last time and allowed its softening length to fall from her mouth. She stood and kissed me hard on the mouth, letting some of my own jism flow into my mouth. Had that been any other woman, that act might have bothered me, but this was different, this was my own daughter that was passing me my own cum. Our tongues battled in my mouth as we passed that bit of cum back and forth until it disappeared. Cassie pulled back from our kiss, looking up at me and said, "Well daddy, where do we go from here?"

I think that will wait for next time.

To be continued, if the response warrants it!