Cassie is His Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam makes good on his promise.
2.1k words
4.38
32.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling down at her heaving body, he saw the tears flowing down her cheeks. She was sobbing, her face bright red. "Oh, Cassie, was it really not good? I know women can fake orgasms, but the proof of what just transpired is on my fingers and dripping from your pussy right now." He slid his fingers back up her slit and then held them up for her to look at. "I know it turned you on. You told me all about your fantasies." It was true. The memories flooded back to her brain- hitting her just like he had. She had told him she wanted to be taken, handcuffed, etc. They were just exchanging information, and she had trusted him. She never envisioned anything would turn out quite like this.

She controlled her crying and did her best to calm down. After some time, she took a deep breath and found his eyes. She looked deep into them, pleading. "Sam, you win. I was self-absorbed and stupid and conceited. You've humiliated me and degraded me. Please make this end now, please..."

Her pleading and whining spurred him on. She thought she could control the situation, just like she did at work. But he had control over her, her body and spirit. It may take awhile longer to break her, but she would conform. Instead of answering her, he went to dildo she was using on herself earlier. She followed him with her eyes, thinking maybe he was leaving; realizing soon after that she was wrong. "No..." she quietly whispered.

Sam laughed at her arrogance as he resumed his spot near the edge of the bed. He leaned down to his bag, and pulled out two straps. Wrapping the top of the strap around her wrist cuff, he looped the piece around her slender knee and back up to meet the other side. Cinching it tight, it pulled her leg up and away, showing more of her pussy. He followed suit with the other leg, leaving her open and exposed. Without missing a beat, he grabbed the dildo and ran it on her wet slit. Swirling it, making it glisten with her juices. He concentrated on the task at hand, making sure that he followed through with making her cum again.

This time she remained silent, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. She tried to concentrate on not crying. She did not watch him- instead she picked a spot on her ceiling and stared at it. She went through work things in her head, trying to escape the situation she was in. He knew what she was doing, he had watched her do this at work when she didn't like the way things were going. Instead of confronting them right then, she would go to another place mentally, and propose a new situation after. It usually worked in her favor too. She appeared calm and collected when presenting her idea, which made people take her more seriously. He allowed her to think that she would be able to get away with this. Moving the dildo only on the outside of her pussy for what seemed like minutes. When he could tell that she was surely in another place, mentally, he slammed the five inch dildo into her wet cunt.

Her body jerked up as far as the restraints would let her- which inadvertently pulled her knees up higher and allowed for him to penetrate her more deeply. Her mouth was open and eyes wide, but a sound unable to escape her. He was surprised by how much force he had to use to shove in such a small dildo. He pulled it out and rammed it back in, giving her no mercy. She stayed in the position he had forced her into, her body unable to relax against the attack. Her body did its best to accommodate, lubricating itself and opening to make room. She felt herself stretched to the limit. Eventually her body worked itself into a state of acceptance and she was able to lay back. Sam noticed that her mental state was winning over her body. Although she was wet, he knew an orgasm was not on the horizon. Sam was a planner though, and wasn't about to let this go unfinished. Taking the dildo out, he threw it on the floor. He moved to his bag and pulled out a seven inch dildo that curved at the top, meant to hit the woman's gspot. Unable to see what was happening from her vantage point, she didn't think her assault was going to continue.

Again, she was wrong. A thicker, longer dildo was forced into her pussy, her body reacting again by being thrust upwards, yet restrained. He loved the look of her body, taught and controlled. He couldn't fit all of this dildo in, as much as he tried. This was much thicker and her pussy was so tight. It wouldn't stop him from trying his hardest to make her engulf it however. After all, his cock was two inches longer and wider then this toy. This would be methodical and purpose driven.

He didn't force this continually as he did the last dildo. Instead, he tilted the head as he slowly slipped it into her hole. When he would get three inches in, he would slowly churn it, grazing her gspot. He saw her body respond to the stimuli. Her hips would involuntarily rise, ever so slightly, and he saw a blush come over her chest. His cock throbbed as he saw what he was doing to her.

Knowing he was hitting her spot just where it would make her respond, he would press in as far as the toy would go, and then bring it back to her gspot. Teasing her body in that sequence for a couple minutes, he then moved his free hand to her clit and began to rub it with her own juices. Her wetness was slick and smooth and allowed him to move at an increased speed over her engorged sex. This was sending her over the edge, yet she refused to cry, scream or beg. Cassie was far too proud to give him the satisfaction.

"My Cassie, you have been far too quiet while I am fucking you... do you not like it?" he said to her. She stared at him, refusing to answer. He knew the look in her eyes, and he knew he could take her over the edge. He connected the dildo with her gpsot and made sure to hit it repeatedly, in a methodical way. Rubbing her clit with more pressure, he patiently waited for the inevitable. Cassie's moans were so faint at first, he barely heard them. She couldn't stop the sounds from escaping her lips, or her eyes rolling back into her head, or the tears streaming down her cheeks. She was betraying herself; her body didn't listen to her head.

Suddenly the room was filled with her uncontrolled screams as Sam deliberately seduced her body into cumming. He knew if he persisted, he would be rewarded. He kept at it, the same methodical way. She her volume continued to increase and she was unable to block herself from responding. Cassie wasn't sure what she was feeling, but it was building- she could sense that. He controlled her body now, and was going to make her experience things she never had before. Hearing how she screamed, he knew what was next. His persistence paid off, and he removed the dildo as he continued to rub firmly on her clit. Juices escaped her pussy in a way that had never before happened. She was squirting for him. He made sure to milk her of all of these juices, wanting her to feel the full pleasure of this experience. His cock throbbing at the sight of her beautiful pussy responding to his touch in a way no other man had been successful before. Even Cassie herself had never squirted from her own hand.

He watched as her body slowly settled back into the bed and her eyes closed. Her wrists unclenched and her body was limp. He moved his hand from her clit and moved up towards her head. Although tear streaks were evident on her cheeks, and a purple was beginning to form on her cheekbone from where he had struck her, the rest of her face was stunning. Her features were so soft and feminine. Sam stroked her face as he listened to her hard, deep breaths. He knew that she had passed out from the orgasm. Part of him wanted to allow her to recuperate, but his want to control her was much greater.

Moving back to her exposed sex, he began to lap at it with his tongue. He went about it lightly at first, tasting her softly. He would have to prime her body after making her cum that hard, just minutes ago. He formed his tongue flat on his strokes up and used just the tip of his tongue on the way back down her slit. At first she didn't stir, and he enjoyed that. Taking advantage of her body while she laid unconscious was a huge turn on for him. Getting excited, the pressure of his tongue increased. He found that on his return downward he was now inserting his tongue into her pussy. On his way up he would quickly capture her clit in his lips and tug very lightly on it and he found that her hips would slightly lift when he did this. Unconscious, he had full control of her body.

He began to use his tongue to shape the letters of his name over her wetness. Sometimes it would be a large "s" and sometimes a small "s." After a minute of this, he couldn't take the tenderness and began to assault her sex with his mouth. Digging in deeply and aggressively, he couldn't help himself.

The sensation awoke Cassie. At first she wasn't clear what was happening, her mind groggy. Unsure of what situation she was in, she went to move her hand to her eyes for clarity, only to find it restrained. It caused her to bring up her head and look- and she saw Sam between her legs, looking at her while licking and sucking her pussy. She could see the satisfaction in his eyes when he saw her face. He dug his tongue deeply into her and lapped up her juices. Swirling, lapping, eating, sucking, twisting, teasing, touching- every sensation to set her wild. Her pussy was extremely sensitive from the previous sessions- so he knew he could have her cum in a matter of moments. He grabbed onto her thighs, slipping his arms first beneath them and pulling her as close to his face as he could get with the restraints. His nose would sometimes graze her blonde landing strip, but it was so neatly trimmed, it rarely touched him. Only when he was digging in very deep with his face did he notice it. Noticing her hips bucking against his tongue, he knew he needed to take her over the edge.

Pressing hard and deliberate with the tip of his tongue, he focused mainly on her clit. Quickly sliding it up and down the tiny area, then darting it horizontally. Laying his tongue flat, lapping at all of her sex. He decided to move her hips more aggressively for her, matching his tongue to the movements. She began to shudder and he knew what he was doing for her. "Nooooooo!!! Not again!!!" she screamed. This drove him over the edge and he gave her no mercy as he accosted her pussy, enjoying her juices in his mouth and all over his face. He felt her contract on his tongue and knew that for the third time, she had cum for him.

Unable to curl up in shame, Cassie sobbed uncontrollably. "Pllllleaseeeee Sam! Please stop!! I can't take anymore! Please....," her voice trailing off. He wiped her cum off of his face and began to undo the straps that had bound her knees. Next he moved to her restraints on her ankles and removed them. Her sobs became pitiful as she thought it was finally over. Closing her eyes, she was hoping he would be gone when she opened them.

He first released the hand farthest from him. She didn't make any sudden movements as her arms and legs were numb from being contained. He freed her remaining arm and let it lay where it landed. Testing the waters, he leaned over to her. She quickly moved away from him, and he knew he hadn't broken her yet. He wrapped his arm around her naked waist and pulled her back towards him. She fought as she could, but her limbs were weak from being restrained. He pulled her back close to his chest and whispered into her ear. "I'm not leaving Cassie, this is far from over..."