Black Bred Celeb 01: Cassie Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You coming sweetie?" She calls out to Cassie.

Cassie slowly makes her way to the limo, trying to cover herself with her arms as she nervously makes her way to across the back lot.

As Riley lifts one of her legs to get into the limos red leather seats her green dress hikes up her thighs and Cassie catches a quick glimpse of the Pop Star's vagina.

Riley isn't wearing any panties.

Cassie almost stumbles and trips, but is able to grab the limos door for balance as she climbs in next to Riley. She closes the door behind herself as the back-lot's gate opens and the limo pulls outside of it leaving the photographers as they all begin to contact their editors with news of what the front page of every tabloid tomorrow is going to say.

Riley Monroe, Bad Influence?

Inside the limo there's plush red shag carpeting, luscious red leather seats, and a small chandelier hanging form the auto's ceiling illuminating the back seat.

"I can't believe you just showed them your breasts like that. How could you just flash them like that?"

"Well it's what everyone wants to see anyway, isn't it?"

"Yeah but, all those cameras."

"I do it for the thrill, knowing everyone's looking at me, wants me, gawd it's so exhilarating."

"I don't think I could ever do something like that, it's so embarrassing."

"Well, you're still learning."

"You really like just showing your body off like that? You're not wearing any panties either, some of those camera's may have seen your vagina."

"Oh yeah, they go wild for stuff like that, I hate wearing panties."

"But don't you feel exposed?"

"That's the point," Riley leans in and whispers in Cassie's ear, "easy access, I like to let people know that I'm down for anything."

"But aren't you afraid of getting a bad reputation."

"I already have a bad reputation, I just own it," Riley reaches over and slowly slides her middle, sharp as a knife, red fingernail up and down Cassie's leg "We're gonna have so much fun tonight, I have so much planned for you."

"What do you mean, I thought we we're just going to a dance club."

"Oh we are, don't you worry. You're in for the night of your life."

"Now Riley, you promised things weren't going to get too crazy. I want to be home before midnight."

Riley laughs, "Oh my god, you have no idea what you're in for do you," she says leaning in to Cassie as continues slowly sliding her nail up and down Cassie's leg.

5.

The stretch limo pulls up to a large neon blue lit building, the club's name in a bright blue neon sign outside SexXx.

"Wow look at that huge line outside." Cassie said.

"Oh don't worry about that sweetie, we're famous. Famous people don't wait in line."

"Are you sure we're gonna be allowed inside? I mean, We're both under twenty-one."

As the limo pull's up to the line Riley steps out, giving any lucky bystanders with a camera phone a shot of her exposed pussy as Cassie scoots across the red leather seats to get out behind her.

"Just follow me sweetie," Riley said beckoning Cassie with her finger, tugging her along on an invisible leash.

"Okay," Cassie said as she tried to hide keep her face turned away from large crowd waiting outside.

Standing at the front of the line, guarding a red velvet roped entrance is a large bald black man in an expensive grey suit. Riley walks right up to the door man and licks her lips and doesn't say a word as she grabs the hem of her skirt and pulls it upwards, flashing the her naked completely shaved pussy.

The doorman also stays silent as he steps to the left and unhooks the red rope letting the twenty year old VIP walk right though it. Cassie follows her but is met with a big black wall as the bouncer closes the rope back and looks down at the under 21 starlet.

"You twenty one?" He asks.

"Oh um, well, I'm actually here with Riley."

"Imma need to see some ID," His voice is deep and monotoned as he stares bullets at her.

"ID? Oh, I'm sorry I actually just changed and I don't have one on me."

"Imma need to some ID," he asks again.

Riley looks past the bouncer and cups her hand around her mouth yelling to Cassie, "Go on honey," she reaches down and runs her fingers along them hem of her skirt, "Show him some ID."

Cassie feels the color leave her face, Riley couldn't seriously be asking her to do what she just did.

"No ID, then you got to go."

Cassie considered taking the bouncers advice and getting back in the limo to get back home and hopefully avoid getting grounded by her Dad the instant she walked back inside. But when she looked over her shoulder she saw that the limo was already gone, and without her cell phone she had no way of calling a car to get her out of there.

Cassie's legs began to shake and she started to get that warm, fuzzy feeling between her legs again.

I guess it's not a big deal, I have underwear on. She thought as her trembling fingers reached down to the hem of her Pink PVC skirt. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she quickly lifted it up, showing off her crotch, the black thong pulled up in a camel toe against her pussy. She opens one eye to look at the black bouncer. Staying totally straight faced he nod's in agreement and opens the rope to let her in.

Cassie runs past him to the clubs entrance, her face red, her body hot.

"Oh my god I can't believe I just did that. I feel so dirty."

"I know right, isn't it just the best, and that bouncer was totally checking you out."

"Really? You think?"

After a lifetime of seclusion from the rougher sex had left Cassie totally devoid of sensual attraction. The idea that a guy could look at her Riley said he did, it gave her such a rush.

Maybe after tonight Manning would start looking at her like that.

"Oh my god you're all red, see, I told you how fun it was to show yourself off."

"I mean, I guess your right, it is fun to try something new."

"You mean to try something a little naughty for a change?"

"Well I wouldn't put it like that, but yeah, I guess it is."

"Come on, let's hit the bar."

6.

The club is blaring loud dance music with a base line so hard it almost knocked Cassie off her high heels as she nervously followed Riley across the clear blue lit dance floor. The place was totally packed but even in the crowds of studly six foot hunks and size 0 beauties Cassie and Riley were showing the most skin by far.

Riley tugs Cassie along by her hand to the blue neon lit bar. Riley takes a seat on the bar stool and crosses one silky smooth leg over the other.

"Two here!" She says, signaling the bartender to slide a pair of double-sized shot glasses with totally clear liquid inside them. Riley grabs one and tosses it back in her mouth before slamming it down on the bar.

"Fuck yeah!" She yells.

Cassie slender little fingers wrap around her glass and she brings it up to her nose, "Ewe, what is this?"

"Pure fucking everclear, you're gonna drink it write? Don't be such a fucking child."

"It smells really strong, I've never drank before."

Riley reaches over and runs her hand up her leg, "Well nows as good a time as any to start."

Cassie heart started beating, strobe lights waxed and wend over her and Riley as she could see the Pop star smiling as she continued to gently stroke her leg. She brings glass to her lip and a drop of the one-ninety-one proof alcohol touches her tongue.

"Ewe, no way that's way to strong! Can't I get something like a Shirley temple?"

"Oh my god, you are just too cute." Riley said as she reached up with two fingers to Cassie's glass and pushed it to her lips, tipping it over into her mouth and sending the entire glass of drinkable gasoline into her mouth.

Cassie chokes the drink back and almost vomits it back as she puts her hand over her mouth and drops the glass on the bar.

She takes a deep breath and pants her tongue around trying to get the taste of almost pure grain alcohol out of her mouth.

"That was so gross Riley!"

"You just need to get used to it!" Riley smiles holding up her two fingers again summoning two more drinks down the bar.

Cassie coughed again "Oh no, I couldn't do another."

"Come on, one is hardly enough to get a buzz," Riley picked up one glass and put the other in Cassie's hand.

"Don't be such a stick in the mud, I ordered these because their Manning's favorite drink."

"Really?" Cassie asks, groaning as she looks down at the clear drink again.

Riley looped her arm around Cassie's for a Russian toast, "Really, now drink up sweetie."

Cassie grasped her glass tightly and brought it to her lips, "Okay, one more."

They slam their drinks down together and again Cassie fights off the urge for throw it back up.

"Oh," She takes a deep breath, "I'm starting to feel all warm inside."

"That's the spirit," Riley says as she reaches into her cleavage and pulls out a small silver lip-stick sized tube, "Now we can have some real fun."

"Real fun?" Cassie says, scared of what Riley's idea of "Real fun" could be.

Cassie screws the cap over the tube and puts it to the bar as she slowly paces out a thin trail of white powder on the bar.

"Oh my gosh Riley, what is that?"

Riley sighs, "Oh my god you're such a light weight, how long have you been in show business? Don't tell me you've never done coke."

"Coke, you mean cocaine? Drugs? Me? Gosh I would never, you need to put that away, you could get arrested, what if there's a cop here."

"Famous people don't get arrested bitch!"

Riley leans her head down to the bar as she presses her sharp red middle finger against the right side of her nose, and in one long motion vacuums the two inch line of powder up her left nostril.

"Woo!!!!" She screams as her pupils dilate and her entire body shakes.

"Riley, how can you just do drugs like that, aren't they addicting?"

"Only if you can't fucking handle it," Riley runs her sharpened middle red fingernail around the inside of the silver tube and pulls out a bump of powder.

"Your turn." She says holding her finger up to Cassie's face.

"I don't know, I don't want to get hooked."

"'It's just a little bit, don't be such a nerd."

Cassie puts her hand on Riley's wrist to push it away, "I couldn't, my Dad would kill me."

"You're always so afraid of Daddy, that's so lame. Everyone in the business does it, even Manning."

"M-Manning does it," Cassie takes a deep breath and looks down at the pump of snow white powder on the tip of Riley's finger.

"I don't know, I guess maybe a little."

Riley licks her luscious red lips, "That a girl," Riley reached up with her other hand and gently pressed a finger against one of Cassie's nostrils, and then held up the bump to the open nostril "Breath deep babe."

Cassie heart was already beating a million miles a minute as she snorted the bump of coke clean off Riley's finger.

Her eyes shot open and she yelled out as she felt her blood rush and boil over one hundred degrees.

Cassie brought her hands to her face and quickly started to fan herself, "Riley, Riley, Riley, oh gosh, oh gosh, oh golly."

"Mm, isn't it just the best," Riley laughed as she put both her hands on Cassie's legs. She ran her palms up and down, her fingertips just barely running underneath the hem of Cassie's skirt.

"This is, this is, Riley what is this!" Cassie whined.

"It's a fucking rush, You would know what it is if your parents didn't drag you to church every day." Her fingers squeezed Cassie's string bean thighs, "Everyone knows nothings more fun then being a fucking coke whore."

Riley ran her hands up Cassie's sides and then down her arms, grabbing her wrists as she got up from her booth, "Time to hit the dance floor."

7.

Cassie almost tripped over at least three times as she scuttles along the dance floor in her five inch heels. Her eyes were starting to glaze over as Riley towed her though the crowd of beautiful people bumping and grinding against each other.

"Riley slow down, I can't stand, my legs."

Her knees were so weak, and her voice carried so little weight that Riley couldn't have even heard Cassie's pleas to slow down if she wanted too.

The thumping dance music shook her body to the core as the white powder started to work it's magic on Cassie. Riley pulled Cassie's body against her own. She wrapped her arms around the eighteen ear old as she pushed her hips up against Cassie's.

"Mmm, don't you just feel so sexy right now?" Riley asked as her hands slide down Cassie's back to cup her buxom little teeny-boper ass, giving it a squeeze as she ground her pelvis against Cassie"

Cassie found herself wrapping her arms around Riley's neck for support, the mix of booze, strobe lights, and coke turning her into warm putty in Riley's grasp.

Riley put her forehead against Cassie's "Isn't this the funnest night of your life."

"Oh Riley," Cassie groaned feeling her hips begin to move on their own, pushing back against Riley's as the two girls twerked on each other to the beat of the music.

Riley gave Cassie's ass another squeeze as she pressed her forehead to the young starlets, "Isn't this just the best night ever."

"Oh god Riley, my body's on fire," Cassie said, closing her eyes as the hit of coke made her heart hit humming bird speed.

Riley leaned into Cassie's shoulder and extended her long slick tongue out to slowly slide up the teenagers neck, all the way to her ear, giving it a soft, gentle nibble, "This is just the beginning," Riley whispered in Cassie's ear before she moved her face back in front of the blonde's and leaned in to press her lips to Cassie's.

Her first kiss.

She had been waiting so patiently for it since she was cast as Super girl, she was waiting for Manning. But Riley had just casually taken it from him, from her.

But Cassie loved it, the feeling of that long promiscuous tongue sliding into her mouth, wrapping around her own, expertly sliding in and out of her mouth and around her lips. It was unreal.

It was magical.

"Mmm, you're gonna love this," Riley said. She gave Cassie's ass one last squeeze as she slides her hand down the back of her leg and lifts it up, using her other hand to hike her own skirt up and reveal her perfectly shaved pussy to the dance floor.

Riley licked her lips as she looked deep into Cassie's eyes, "Come on babe, let's grind," she said as she lifted Cassie's leg up off the ground, wrapping her other arm around the young virgin's waist, spreading her legs open causing Cassie's own skirt to hike up and let Riley push her bare shaven exposed pussy up against Cassie's Silk G-string clad mound.

Cassie's lips quivered as she felt Riley's pussy lips kiss her own. Sparks flew as their clits gently bumped into each other and rolled over one another as Riley began to twerk to the beat of the thumping baseline shaking the dance floor.

Cassie threw her head back, her dirty blond hair falling behind her and Riley took the opportunity to slide her tongue back out to slither across Cassie's neck.

"Oh god, Riley, I'm going crazy."

"Yeah, me to," Riley said she slid her tongue back in Cassie's mouth, grinding her hips against Cassie's tribbing their hot wet pussies together.

Cassie grabbed onto Riley's shoulders and buried her face into Riley's neck, inhaling her cheap stripper perfume scent of Vanilla, Jasmine, and Candy.

So many sensations, the buzz from the overly strong alcohol making her body loose and warm, the coke making her heart pump and pump, and the jolts of the pleasure coming from the friction of Riley's pussy against hers. It was just too much for the young starlet to bare, she felt more alive then she ever had before as Riley's hand pulls her leg up closer to twerk and grind even harder against her dripping wet pussy.

"Riley! Riley! Ahh" She throws her head back as Riley licks up her neck and slides her tongue back into Cassie's mouth.

After another kiss Riley grabbed the back of Cassie's head and begins to roll her hips around on the dance floor.

"Yeah, do it girl, just let it all go," She laughs.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Cassie pants and moans as she feels her entire body begin to tingle.

She experienced her first orgasm.

"Riley! I cant stand! Ahh," Her knees wobbled and knocked together as she went limp in Riley's arms.

8.

Riley held her up and went to grab her hand to bring her to a large, vacant, leather couch at the other side of the dance floor.

The slutty pop-star reached up and ran her fingers though Cassie's hair as the teen starlet collapsed on the couch panting like a puppy dog. "How was that," She laughed.

"Ohhhh Riley," Cassie reached up with a weak risk to caress Riley's face, "This is too much, I feel so naughty."

Riley took her middle finger and slowly brought it to Cassie's mouth, gently pushing it between her supple pink lips, "Mmm, we're not naughty yet babe, not even close."

Cassie began to gently nurse the sharp red finger as Riley slowly pumped her digit in and out of the girls mouth.

After it was wet Enough from Cassie's tongue she slid it out, a trail of warm saliva dangling from her digit to Cassie's mouth. She flipped her bird to Cassie and said, "Do you like my nails," she licked her lips.

Cassie looks at the nail, her mouth dangling open, "So pretty, so red." she leans up and slowly slides her tongue Riley's finger.

"See how sharp it is, I made it special for tonight," She reaches down and slowly runs the razor sharp tipped nail up and down the inside of Cassie's legs, which opened on their own as Riley cuddled up to her on the couch.

Riley kisses her way up Cassie's neck and whispers in her ear, "I call my cherry buster."

"What? My Cherry?"

Riley gently nibbles Cassie's earlobe before the words slither out, "You're going to get fucking finger popped tonight."

"Finger Pop?" Cassie takes a deep breath, "What's that."

"I'm gonna pop your cherry babe, I want to make you a bad girl." Riley's hand slides up the inside of Cassie's thigh.

"A bad girl?"

"Mmhmm," Riley nods before going back to gently necking Cassandra.

Riley's fingers run on the inside of Cassie's moist G-string thong, tugging it to the side as Cassie opens her legs revealing her sweet, delicate young pussy. Riley takes the edge of her fingernail and slowly slides it up and down the virgin slit.

She rolls her fingers over so her long middle finger sticks right as she slowly moves it down to her tight hole.

"Oh Riley, I'm scared." Cassie whined her head rolling back giving even more neck to Riley's tongue.

"You should be," Riley puts her lips to Cassie and slowly slides her finger inside.

Cassie's toes curl in her slutty pink heels as she feels Riley's digit penetrate her.

Riley's lips slowly slid up Cassie's neck, to her mouth where she gave her an uncharacteristically soft and loving kiss before moving up to lean into her ear and whisper, "Get ready babe."

"Wha?" Cassie said, lost in Riley's arms.

Riley thrust her finger up, and her razor sharp red nail ripped right though Cassie's precious hymen, ruining her, spoiling her.

"Ahh!" Cassie shrieked as she felt her innocence ripped away from her as Riley began to pump her finger in and out of her tight pussy.

"Shh, it's okay babe," Riley pushed her finger back up inside Cassie as she took her thumb and pressed it into Cassie's adorable little clit, rolling it around as the young star's legs opened up even more as Riley spooned her on the couch as she started pumping her finger in and out of Cassie's tight pussy.

"Yeah do it baby, fucking cum on that finger, you naughty little virgin."

"Ohhh, ohhh, Riley, I can't oh, god I can't even see straight."

Strobe lights panned back and forth over Cassie as her hips rolled around on Riley's finger, thrusting up on their own each time Riley pushed her thumb up on her clit.

"Get it girl, get it, let it go, Woo! Fuck yeah," Riley's breathing picked up as she twisted and thrust her finger in and out of Cassie's pussy, a trickle of blood running down it as she picked her pace up, her hand almost vibrating as it did everything it could to give Cassie another orgasm.