Black Bred Celeb 01: Cassie Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie lifted up one of her legs and grabbed it to hold it open, for Cassie to finger her even harder and deeper. She brought her other hand to her mouth and bit her finger to try and contain herself as the Riley's sexy slender finger pumped her tight little hole.

Her legs opened up wide as she threw her head back and forth, "Riley! Riley! Oh god Riley!" She called out her new friends name as her pussy squeezed the finger and she came again from the pop star's expert touch, before she collapsed on the couch laying against Riley with her eyes glazed over.

Riley slid out her wet finger and licked the mix of blood and Cassie's juices off of it before she reached up to tilt the girl's chin up and give her another gentle kiss on the lips.

"Now we just need to get some Dick in you."

9.

"Dick?" Cassie asked between pants as she tried to recover from her recent defloration.

"Mmm," Riley finished sucking the last drop of Cassie's juices off her fingers, "That's right sweetie," She said as she took the little lambs hand and pulled her off the couch.

"And I know just the guy," Riley said as she started to lead Cassie across the dance floor to a spiral staircase at the other corner of the club.

For a fleeting second what was left of Cassie's cognizance fantasized that Riley was leading her right into the arms of her dream man Manning Latemn.

"There's a reason I wanted to hit this club tonight." As their platform heels clicked their way up the staircase, around and around, up to the second floor.

"This SUPER hot rapper I know is having an album drop tomorrow and I thought we could hit his Drop Party in the VIP room tonight."

"A rapper? But Riley I don't even listen to rap."

"So?"

"I...I don't even know who he is."

"Sure you do, he's in our movie."

Cassie gasped, "What, you don't mean?"

"Ice Cold."

In an effort to help market the movie to an urban demographic, the studio had the screenwriter add the Superhero Black Vulcan to the script, and to help secure the urban demographic they made the controversial casting decision of Ice Cold, a recently paroled gang member and cop killer turned triple platinum Rap superstar.

"Ice?" Cassie feebly tried to pull away from Riley's grasp.

"But Riley, I don't even know him, and my Daddy wont even let me listen to his music, he would never be on board with me dating a guy like that."

"Date?" oh my god you're helpless aren't you, "He's not gonna date you."

"Wha?"

"He's gonna fuck you," Cassie licked her lips as she pushed open the door to the VIP lounge, "He loves little white girls, and he's gonna fuck you senseless."

"Fuck me," Cassie's knees knocked as she tried helplessly to stop being pulled into the lounge.

"That's right babe," Riley pushed the door open and the two were met with the loud blaring boom of the most hardcore rap lyrics that Cassie had ever heard.

Inside the lounge were no less then twenty black men and women.

The room is filled with the haze of Cigar smoke and burning Marijuina. Cassie could even see a large black man trying a rubber band around his arm as a black woman wearing lingerie heats up a metal spoon with a zippo lighter.

"Ice! What's up Nigga!!!" Riley yelled as she walked over to give Ice a very black handshake. Pounding fists and smacking backhands.

At the back of the club a large, dark, dark, black man stands. 6'5, towering over Cassie and Riley even in their ridiculous heels, He was wearing baggy jeans and a white muscle shirt that covered lines upon lines of various gang tattoos, some of which were so scratchy and badly drawn they had to have been done in prison.

"Riley, what's up girl," Ice turns his head up and looks over to the shuddering, scared little lamb cowering behind her.

"Who's this little snow flake." he takes his basketball sized bicepped arm and uses his gigantic gorilla hand to gently push Riley to the side. He takes two thick fingers and runs them along Cassie's supple white shoulder, "What's going on Super girl." he smiles, flashing a solid gold grill.

Cassie looked up at the giant and saw her own reflection in the man's dark shades. He had dreads that went down to his neck and even down at her level she could smell the malt liquor and menthol on his breath.

"Hey, I'm Cassie," she muttered.

"Word." He says back. He takes his hand and slides it up her shoulder and neck, tilting her little cheek up to get a better look at the fresh meat.

"You a cutie pie."

Riley wraps her arms around the black man, they can't even get all the way around his giant, muscular body, "She's a huge fan."

"For real?" he asks.

Cassie, so embarrassed, so worried that she would offend her co-star.

"Yeah umm, I really like your music." She says, her voice tiny and meek.

Riley stands on one foot and leans up against Ice, "Told her we could hang in the VIP room with you. She was soooo eager to meet you."

Ice grins, "All right then, come on little snowflake." He says turning around to head to a roped off red door.

Riley excitedly took Cassie's hand, mouthing the words, "OMG he's totally into you," as she tugged the helpless little girl behind her.

10.

The red VIP room is sound proof, all Cassie could hear once she was inside was the hard thumping of the club's music and gangster rap vibrating the rooms walls.

Ice takes a seat in the middle of a big black leather couch, holding his arms out as Riley cuddles up to his left, snuggling around his big bear body.

Rile takes her hand and gently patted Ice's thick muscular leg as she looked up at Cassie, "Come on babe, take a seat."

"Yeah girl," Ice said, "Get comfy."

Cassie's heel's wobble as she stumbles over to him, motivated entirely by fear she obeys the black beast and gently takes a seat on his leg.

"There you go girl," Ice's voice is deep and bellowing as he wraps his giant arm around her back. His giant hand slides under her shirt so he can run it up and down the smooth white skin of her back.

"God damn you tiny, even for a white girl, how old is you?" He asked.

"Oh Umm, I'm eighteen."

"Eighteen, god damn," He smiled to Riley, "I got kids older then you."

"Kids? How many?" Cassie took a deep, nervous, breath.

"I got twelve, youngest just turned twenty,"

"Oh my god, twelve, how old are you."

"Forty Four."

Cassie shuddered, "Oh my god, you're older then my dad."

Riley reached over and took Cassie's supple young little wrist in her grasp. She drew Cassie's hand under Ice's muscle shirt to push her supple little white fingers against Ice's carved hunk of pure ebony muscle.

"Oh wow," Cassie's lips quivered. She thought Manning was in good shape, but his abs were pretty much painted on compared to Ice's. She didn't even think a man could have an eight pack."Your abs are so, hard."

"Got to be hard girl, earned that shit in prison."

"You were in prison?" Cassie asked, her eyebrows going up, a rush tingling up her spine that felt like it should be fear, but confused her the way the tingle lingered as it went back down between her legs.

"Ice is a convicted rapist," Riley bit her lit and moaned as she continued to slide Cassie's hand up and down the convicts abs.

"Six counts." He said as his hand moved down Cassie's back to give her pert little ass a squeeze with his big black fingers.

"You've been to jail six times?" Cassie's lips dropped.

"Hell yeah," Ice leaned in to whisper in the frightened white girl's ear, "And I ain't afraid of no seventh."

"Oh god," Cassie said as Riley let go of her hand and let the young girl continue exploring Ice's body on her own.

"You should show her your prison ink, Cassie gets so turned on by tatted up guys."

"I do?" She said as she looked up at Riley.

"Oh yeah," Riley said, running her fingers under Ice's muscle shirt and helping him pull it off.

Ice's chest was completely covered in black ink. Running up the middle of his eight pack abs was a giant ornate cross with the words "Street Nigga 4 Life" written across top bar it in bold black letters just under his massive pectorals.

On his left pec was a profile of a skull wearing a bandanna with a cigar in it's mouth, and from the smoke of the cigar formed the words, "Nigga's don't die we multiply."

His right pec had twelve distinct tally marks with the word "GHETTO BLASTER" in bold, curved font underneath it.

"So many," Cassie said as she slid her hand's over the rough, scratchy, slash marks.

"Your body's so, hard." Cassie said, running her fingers over the twelve tally marks.

"Got to be hard when you on the inside girl." Ice said.

Riley cuddled up closer to Ice as she started to kiss up and down his giant basketball sized biceps, "I've seen Ice bench three hundred and fifty pounds, it's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen."

"Wow," Cassie squeaked.

Ice took his other and rested it on Cassie's stocking clad, string bean leg. "So what's the word little girl, you here to party."

"Party, I mean, I don't know, OH!"

Cassie yelped as she felt Ice's calloused black fingers slide up her leg, crossing over from the stockings to the exposed skin of her creamy white thy.

Riley leaned over and gave Cassie a soft, sensual kiss on the lips, "Tell him what you came here for."

Cassie took a deep breath, before she looked back up at the black Adonis, "Riley told me," her breathing is slow and deep, she can't believe the words are coming out of her mouth, "Riley told me, that you were gonna give me some dick."

Ice laughed, "Oh shit, hell yeah, been a while since I laid some pipe on a little white girl."

"Lay pipe, what do you mean?"

"You cute girl, I like you." Ice laughs as Riley reached down to unzip his baggy jeans and pull out his massive eleven inch cock. It flopped around in Riley's had as blood started to pump in it, whacking against Cassie's thigh.

She looks down at the first live cock she has ever seen. "Oh my god, that thing is huge!" She put her hand to her mouth, and couldn't help but notice that she had begun to salivate.

"What's wrong girl? You scared of it?" Ice said as his arm wrapped around behind Cassie's head, reaching under her face to tilt her chin up and give her a deep kiss.

Cassie closed her eyes, she melted into the kiss, the disgusting lace of Menthol on his breath, liquor on his tongue, metal on his teeth and pure testosterone in his blood had some how combined to the most exotic, erotic, taste she had ever had. Her body had become so hot and bothered from the events of the night that she let herself be taken away by Ice's lips as he pressed his to hers and gently pushed her off is lap and onto the couch.

Ice's pants dropped to the floor as he stood up, towering over the scared young blond. He reached down and took his cock into his hand, now hard and pointing directly at Cassie.

It was growing to at least eleven inches, maybe a foot, thick, easily as thick as Cassie's forearm. And veiny, so may veins, all throbbing as the dick rose in his hand.

Cassie tried to scoot back on the couch as Riley slithered behind her, licking around her neck then kissing up and down her collarbone.

"What, what are you doing Ice?" Cassie asked, lips quivering.

"I'm getting me some of that throat." He said coldly.

"What?"

"You heard him, didn't she Ice."

"Hell yeah," Ice reached down and put his hand on the back of Cassie's head.

"Open wide sweetie." Riley said.

Cassie's heart began to beat out of pure fear as she felt Ice's hand grasp the back of her head and pull her towards his dick.

"No, Ice, wait I,"

GULP

Ice shoved the tip of his dick between Cassie's lips, pulling on her head as Riley held the teens arms down in place tightly.

Tears started to drop from Cassie's eyes as the big black sausage forced it's way in her mouth, and down into her throat in one slow, long, hot, drill.

"Mmm get girl, thats some tight throat, Mmm" Ice groaned as he bottomed out against Cassie's lips.

The blond chocked and gagged, almost spitting up on the dick as his black meat penetrated all the way down her throat, so hard, but flexible enough to turn down and go into her neck.

Cassie couldn't image a more painful, more humiliating state of affairs.

Until Ice started to pump his hips. He pulled half of his meat out of her mouth only to shove it back in just as soon as the chocking blond could take a quick breath, her little nostrils flared as Ice violated her throat.

Over.

And over.

And over again.

His hips moved in a rhythm pumping that mouth like a fucking black iron piston.

Ice took his hand off Cassie's hand only to let Riley grab two handfuls of dirty blond hair to pull and shake the little girls mouth around Ice's thick black meat.

Ice grunts some more as he pumps Cassie's hot little mouth, "Give it up girl, give that throat up."

Cassie felt her throat get violated by the black meat, shifting in and out of her throat, pushing down her esophagus making her gag. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head as Ice continued to make love to her throat, until finally, he pushed her head off his package and grabbed his wet dick.

"Time to get some of that real shit now." He said.

She coughed, "Real?" She asked.

All her life her father had warned Cassie about men like Ice.

Black men.

They were mean, they were violent, they were dangerous.

She was ashamed of herself for it, but that's why Cassie felt so scared when Riley brought her up to the VIP room. She had never been around that many black people in her life, she couldn't even remember the last time she was in a room with more then two black people.

But something felt different. As afraid and scared as she was, felt Ice's eyes on her exposed slit, she felt safe, free. She was free from control as for the first time in her young life she had none.

He wasn't mean, he was direct.

He wasn't violent, he was passionate.

He wasn't dangerous, he was an alpha male. He was an alpha male and he wanted to mate with her.

"Mmhmm, time of the main event." Riley said as she began to undo Cassie's skirt and toss it aside.

Cassie quickly closed her legs as she felt Riley begin to tug at her G-string thong.

Riley tossed Cassie's underwear aside as she kissed up and down her neck, "Don't be such a prude Cas."

"I'm not a prude, it's just."

"Just what?" Riley asked.

"I'm, I'm..."

"Oh my god, you're a virgin aren't you?" Riley licked her lips.

Cassie looked back up at Ice, seeing her own whorish reflection in his glasses.

"Breaking in some tight white today." Ice said ignoring Cassie's reluctance as he put one knee on the couch and grabbed one of Cassie's ankles lifting up her leg and separating her thighs, completely ignoring the girl's reluctance.

As her legs were forced open Cassie felt a shiver run up her spine. The feeling of being taken, of losing control.

No.

Giving control.

Cassie couldn't fight it anyone, as soon as Ice put his big, strong, calloused black hands on her she knew that she was about to be taken.

"Oh god, Riley I'm scared."

Ice smacked Cassie's pussy with his dick, "That just means you gonna like it girl," he said as he pushed his dick head against her tight wet flower.

Cassie reached up and held tightly onto Riley's arm, "Oh god," she began to take quick deep breaths in and out.

"Pussy feels tight, I got some work to do,"

"Yeah Ice, stretch her good."

Ice's eleven big inches began to push her folds open, penetrating her.

Cassie had to bite her tongue, the feeling of being opened, being stretched, she closed her eyes and leaned back into Riley, who was holding her other leg up for Ice to push in easier.

Riley continued to kiss up and down Cassie's neck, "I got her all primed up for your Ice, shes ready for you to just slide in"

"No," Cassie panted, "I'm, I'm too tight," as her body tried to fight off the big black rod's invasion.

"Not for long," Ice groaned as he pushed inside her, her tight loving lips wrapped around his dick head and began to suck on it.

"Oh wow, you're so big, but, but," Cassie looked up at Riley.

"But what babe?" Riley smiled.

"He's not wearing a condom."

Ice laughs, "Shoot girl, don't you know?"

"Know what?"

Riley licks her lips, "Black men, don't use condoms," she said, her lips drooling over the idea.

Cassie put her hands up on Ice's broad black chest, "Wait no, I'm not on the pill,"

Ice took Cassie's thin little wrists in his hands and slid her hands along his tatted up chest, "Then I guess that means I'm about to make yo ass lucky number thirteen."

"Thirteen?" Cassie asked, looking up and seeing the twelve slash marks on his chest.

"Mm mm, yeah Ice, show her why they call you Ghetto Blaster."

"You bout to find out girl, ughh" Ice grunted as he "Cause I like blasting a little piece of ghetto deep up in you."

Tears of joy started to pool in Cassandra's eyes as she looked up at the body of her black lover. Carved in his chest from the cheap patchwork of a prison-made tattoo gun, twelve slashes. Twelve slashes that were about to get a new neighbor.

"Up inside me OHH!!" Cassie screamed out as Ice rammed his meat inside her.

Riley cackled like a sexy witch, sticking her slithering tongue way out yelling "Fuck yeah!" as she gave one of Cassie's nipples a rough, sharp pinch.

The rapper wasn't waisting any time breaking off a piece of that tight white pussy. Her love tunnel wrapped around him in a tight as fuck pink sock, being pulled in and out as he started pumping away at the ravished blond.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Cassie yelled over and over as the world's hottest rapper pumped her hot little body.

"Fuck yeah Ice! Yeah Nigga!" Riley cackled as she held up Cassie's leg, "Drop it like it's hot Ice. Drop a fucking load in her."

Cassie tried to push Ice away, but all she could do was uselessly push her hands on his rock hard body, only making her pussy wetter and able to take his fat black dick even deeper.

"No please, I'm not on the pill, oh no!" Cassie screamed.

Riley took a bite of Cassie's ear, talking into it as she continued to get pounded, "Ice is gonna shoot a fucking black baby into you! Isn't that sooo fucking hot."

Cassie's took long deep breaths with each hot pump of black meat, "Oh God! Oh God! No! No! No!" She yelled over and over throwing her head back and forth before screaming out, "Yes!"

"Your baby! Your gonna make me have your baby!"

"That's right you bitch, you think your fucking better then me?" Riley grows, "Good luck playing super girl when your fucking pregnant with a black baby."

A black baby. Cassie was about to become pregnant with a black mans child, a black man she barley knew. Cassie's eyes began to roll into the back of her head as orgasm after forceful orgasm courted around the thick black cock. "Give me your baby, Give me your black baby!" Cassie yelled.

"Oh my god she's hot for it," Riley reached down and started to flick Cassie's clit back and forth, "I just knew you would be a little black cock slut!"

She was hot for it, hot for the idea of giving birth to a black mans child. As she sat there, being pumped over and over again she began to fantasize about what it would be like in the delivery room, with her family watching her, the look on her fathers face as his angelic daughter pushed out a African child right in front of everyone.

"Ohhh Ice," Cassie groans as she wraps her arms around the big bulging neck, "Ice, I... I want your baby. Please give me your baby!"

"There it is girl, careful what you wish fo!" Ice groaned as he pushed to the hilt, stretching Cassie's little hole out as she felt his dick head grind up against her womb.

"Yeah, Wooo! Milk it girl, milk that fucking big black dick." Riley laughed, feeling herself orgasm just by watching the ebony black Adonis inseminate his lily white skinned prey.