Black Bred Celeb 01: Cassie Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ice's thick hot dick began shooting off hot jets of cum inside her.

Cassie ran her fingers up Ice's chest in mock protest, feeling his thick muscular body throb with each hot jet of cum he sprayed inside her. He was plowing her, fertilizing her fertile white womb with black seed.

Ice groaned as he slowly pulled out of her, his dick leaving behind a gaping, freshly stretched, worm out red love tunnel.

Riley leaned down as she held Cassie's leg behind he head She stuck out her long tongue and slithered it up the side tasting wads of cum mixed with Cassie's virginal juices. With her other arm wrapped around the blond's back she held Cassie's phone up taking a selfie of herself with her tongue out next to Cassie's totally ruined perfect little pussy.

Cassie laid sprawled out on the couch breathing hard gasps as the pic of Ice's damage on her pussy was tweeted to all her adoring fans.