Cassie -n- Jack

Story Info
A buisnessman hires a hooker for the night.
4.2k words
4.69
55.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her walk into the luxurious bar of the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. She paused in the doorway, uncertain, before continuing on into the room. All male eyes turned in her direction as she passed, their lust-filled thoughts plainly visible on the exotic black woman in the room. Ignoring their stares, she headed to the bar. Sitting down on one of the leather stools, she crossed her stocking-clad legs and ordered herself a drink, turning slowly to scan the room.

As her eyes took in the other patrons, he studied her from his table, twirling his scotch in his hand. She was quite petite, even with the killer heels she was wearing. Her dark brown, nearly black, hair was cut short into a pixie cut with long wispy layers that brushed her dark cheeks slightly. Her full, bright red lips were made for nothing but sin. But it was her eyes that got his attention. They were a doe-eyed, deep brown, their luminous quality highlighting her perfect features; her naturally long eyelashes, strong jaws, and well arched eyebrows.

He could feel his body tighten as he watched her cross and re-cross her legs. Her body was covered up in an expensive looking beige trench coat, but, judging by her long yet delicious shapely legs, the rest would be perfectly proportioned. She was looking around the room, as if looking for someone.

Suddenly their eyes met. Her eyes widened fractionally before resuming her uninterested stare. He smiled to himself. Oh yes. She's perfect.

Pulling his six foot two frame from his chair, he grabbed his scotch and walked over to the bar. Noticing the barman was at the other end, he leaned against the bar, next to her. He towered over her in this position.

Slowly, her eyes trailed from his legs up over his body, stopping at his groin for a moment before reaching his face, her dark eyes questioning.

Leaning down slightly, he murmured huskily.

"Hi, I'm Jack. Jack McGinley. I take it you're looking for me?"

"Yes I was. I'm Cassie." she replied, reaching out her hand. His deep, east coast drawl sent a chill down her spine. God, she loved a Boston accent.

As he took her hand, Cassie gasped at the shock of electricity that flowed from his skin to hers. Her body instantly felt languid and charged, both at the same time.

Holy fuck, thought Cassie. Did I strike it lucky tonight or what?

He was fine. His tall frame was encased in a perfectly fitted dark gray Armani suit, his tie removed and the top two shirt buttons undone. That hot body was teamed with the face of a fallen angel. Longish, wavy, honey blond hair framed a tan sculpted face and angular jaw. His eyes, staring down at her, were a striking gray that stood out from his softer features.

Tonight was going to be so much more than work, she thought, feeling herself get wet at the intense look in his eyes. He may be paying for her, but she knew she was going to enjoy herself, possibly more than she could imagine.

"So Cassie, do you want another drink?" he asked politely, both of them knowing it was only a rhetorical question. The electricity charging between them could have set off a firecracker.

"No not at all."

"Well what do you say we get outta here then?" With a nod, she stood up and led the way out of the bar into the hotel lobby, ignoring the knowing looks of the other patrons.

With a hand lightly on the small of her back, he led her to the elevators quietly. The doors opened, letting another couple out. Stepping into the lift, Cassie took in the luxury. Five star all the way.

Her cloth-covered body was tingling where his hand touched. He was so much taller than she was and he towered over her. As the doors closed, Jack stepped closer and gently pushed her back against the mahogany wall. Looking into her eyes, he slowly pressed his body against hers, letting her feel his already hard cock. Heart beginning to race, she slowly lifted one leg and ran the heel of her shoe up his leg, letting him get closer. Her juices were really starting to flow. She was looking forward to the coming night.

Jack ran his hands up and down her sides before grabbing her wide hips and pulling her into his groin. He breathed in sharply at the feel of her perky breasts pressed against his chest. Bending his head, he pressed his lips against her throat, able to feel her pulse race. He ran his tongue from her neck up to her ear, needing to see if she tasted as delicious as she smelled. As he felt her soft groan, he smiled. Oh yes, he was definitely going to get his money's worth tonight.

The elevator stopped, bringing them both back to the present. Guiding her to his suite, his mind was racing with possibilities. She was high class and he was paying a high class price. He was going to absolutely slake his lust with her. And she was going to enjoy every minute.

They entered his suite, Jack not taking any notice of the fancy surroundings. Cassie stepped away from him and walked towards the French doors leading to the balcony. Jack stood in the middle of the room, watching her.

"Did you have anything special planned?" she asked.

"No. I figured we just go with the flow, you know?" She smiled and nodded, ignoring the goosebumps running along her arms from the tremble in his husky voice.

Jack walked over to the large armchair, positioned near a daybed. He sat down and stretched his long legs out. Head resting against the back of the chair, his arms on the armrests, he looked like a lord ready to be entertained by his courtesan.

Giving him a sultry smile, she slowly began untying her belt. As each button slipped its mooring, Jack could feel his body getting more tense. Inch by inch, more was revealed. Cassie's hands gripped the sides of the trench coat, and slowly pulled them apart, revealing her body.

Jack's cock immediately sprang to attention as he looked at her.

Fuck, she was hot! She had nothing but a lace lingerie that accentuated her hourglass figure. It was red and black lace and ribbon. Her mesh balconette bra held her brown full breasts in place, with her dusky nipples just peeking over the top. The black girdle was tied at the sides by red satin ribbon and it emphasized her small waist and wide hips. Jack's fingers were itching to untie them. They were teamed with lacy suspenders from her garter belt that held up her thigh-high sheer black stockings. Her stylish cheetah print pumps completing the classy pin up look.

She was a fucking wet dream come to life. Her body was perfect. His cock was twitching in anticipation of fucking her senseless. Man, I hit the jackpot tonight! he thought.

Licking her lips, she walked towards Jack, stopping between his outstretched legs. His eyes never left her, mesmerized by her dark beauty. Looking into his piercing eyes, she leaned over and pushed his jacket from his shoulders then began unbuttoning his shirt. Running her small hands over his chest and down his flat stomach, she pulled the shirt from his pants and took it off him. He drew in a sharp breath at her touch, his cock getting harder by the second. Her eyes widened at the perfect body in front of her.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

"Mmm. They don't always come packaged like you," she replied, before leaning forward and licking his hairy fair nipple. He hissed in pleasure. Her fingertips traced their way from his broad shoulders, down over his sculpted chest, circled his nipples and lightly touched his rock hard abs. His silky smooth skin quivered under her touch.

When she palmed his rigid cock through his pants, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down to him. He lifted his head to capture her full lips with his, but she turned her head and he ended up kissing her jaw.

"No kissing," she rebuked him.

"Why not?"

"No kissing," she repeated firmly. "You can kiss and touch and do anything else, but not my mouth, got it?"

He nodded his agreement. "Anything, then?"

"Anything."

With that, she pulled back and began unbuckling his belt. She pushed his pants down, Jack lifting his hips to help her get them off. His boxer briefs were tented by his cock, straining against the thin material. She pulled his trousers completely off, as well as his socks and shoes.

When he was only dressed in his boxer briefs, Cassie kneeled down, running her hands up and down his muscular legs, enjoying the feel of his soft hair. Her hands moved to the inside of his legs, caressing the sensitive skin of his inner thighs. With both hands, she pulled down his underwear, taking it right off, allowing his swollen pink cock to spring free.

"Oh! You are a big boy, aren't you?" she teased. He was very well hung. Her pussy clenched, eager to feel him stroke her inner walls. She could feel her panties drenched with her juices. God, she'd never been this eager with anyone before. "But do you know how to use it properly?" she asked saucily.

Looking into her eyes, he smirked. "Sweetheart, once you start riding me, I promise that you won't want to get off."

Breathing heavily, she took him in her hands, her fingernails lightly grazing up and down his considerable length. He grew even harder as she circled him with one hand, the other moving between his legs to cup and fondle his balls.

"Fuck, that feels good!" he groaned. "Can't wait to fuck that sexy mouth of yours."

Cassie leaned forward and lightly licked the tip of his dick, licking off the pre-cum. "Mmm," she crooned, moving to lick the rest of him, swirling her tongue around while she squeezed the base. Her other hand was massaging the skin between his balls and his anus, his breath coming in pants now.

"Take me in your mouth already!" he ordered while gripping on to one of her shoulders.

Doing his bidding, Cassie opened her mouth and took him into it as far as he could go. She began moving up and down, sucking at the same time to create pressure. His hands fisted in her coarse hair, rocking her head back and forth, his hips bucking into her at the same time. His eyes were shut, mouth open as his breath came out in spurts.

When she began humming, he groaned out loud. "Fuck me, that's good." He could feel the pressure mount, his balls tightening as his dick began throbbing in her mouth.

"Ohh...fuck...I'm going to come-," he moaned, hips bucking frantically. "Your mouth is too fucking hot for me to last long."

Cassie, juices drenching her underwear, began sucking and nibbling on his cock, rubbing the base at the same time. Sucking deeply, she held his balls and massaged them, the friction sending Jack wild.

"Fuuuckk..." he grunted, his cock throbbing violently in her mouth before a warm squirt of liquid hit the back of her throat, his cum sliding down her throat easily. Cassie was so turned on, she almost came right then and there.

When his orgasm faded, she pulled her mouth away, a drop of his cum spilling on her lip. Cassie stood up, and deliberately licked it off slowly with her tongue, Jack's eyes avidly following the movement. His cock, slightly flaccid now, began stirring again.

Taking a step back, Cassie began playing with her breasts. Taking her breasts in her hands, she massaged them and pulled the bra cups down enough to free her puffy nipples. Licking her fingers, she began rolling them. Her other hand slowly caressed her stomach and lower, then edged itself into her high-waist panties. Watching his face, she rubbed her clit with her finger, moaning aloud.

Jack groaned and pushed her hand away from her breast. His fingers tugged her nipples, drawing a gasp from her. Pulling her back between his legs he leaned forward and took a dark nipple in his mouth, sucking hard. His other hand took her hand from her pussy, lifting it to his mouth and sucked her juices off it.

"Aaahh..." she moaned. Her pussy was throbbing with her upcoming orgasm. When his hand moved between her legs to feel how wet she was, his touch on her pussy was enough to bring her to her first release of the night. Moaning softly, she grabbed his hair for support as her climax shot through her.

"You're so drenched babe. My cock is just going to slide right in, won't it?" he murmured against her nipple.

"Yes," she breathed. "God I want that fucking cock of yours inside me so much!"

"Oh don't worry, it will be...and then I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're never going to forget it. You'll dream about my cock fucking your sopping wet pussy."

As he spoke, his finger inched under her panties and found her over-sensitive nub, eliciting another moan. He rubbed over and around her clit, his finger slipping easily into her. His thumb rubbed around and over her clit, his fingers massaging her entrance and her second climax began. Cassie whimpered as the sensation flowed through her.

Taking his hand from her clit, he reached up and undid her bra, pulling it off her, letting it fall into his hands. Her delicious natural small breasts were taut and firm, hardly needing the aid of a bra.

Next, his hand moved to the ribbons at her hips. Kissing the silky skin of her stomach, he slowly undid the ties and pulled the large panties towards him. The material moved over her clit as he pulled, making Cassie shiver. When it was free, he took her panties and raised them to his face, smelling her arousal. Looking into her eyes, he rubbed them over his now stiff cock, simulating sex.

Cassie didn't think she could stand much longer. She moved to start removing the garter belt, but his hand stopped her.

"No. Leave them. And leave your stockings and shoes on too."

Jack gently pushed Cassie backwards until the backs of her knees touched the lounge bed. Motioning for her to sit down on it, Jack knelt down in front of her. Rubbing his hand over her thick brown thighs, he lifted her left leg onto the seat, her foot propped on the seat. Her right leg was still on the floor.

Cassie's glistening dark pussy was on display to him. Jack licked his lips and leaned forward to kiss it. At her sharp intake of breath, he stuck his tongue deeply into her.

"Aaahh sh-shit..." she moaned, head thrown back, her arms spread out over the back of the daybed. His tongue swirled inside her as his thumb flicked over her clit. He took his tongue out of her, only to lick her entire pussy, from top to bottom.

"Oh God... that feels incredible!" she uttered, as he began nibbling on her clit, his fingers tugging on her nipple at the same time.

His head moved to her upraised leg. Caressing it with his hand, he started nibbling on her skin, moving from her ankle up over her knee, then to the sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

Cassie sighed in pleasure. My God, he hadn't even fucked her yet and she'd already come twice, a third time not far off. This night would definitely stick in her mind.

She watched as his fingers began teasing her pussy again, tickling lightly around her entrance. His tongue sucked her nub, bringing her to the brink before stopping.

"No! Don't stop!" she urged, the tension unbearable. She needed release.

Jack just chuckled wickedly. Over and over, he would bring her to the brink of her orgasm before stopping, leaving her frustrated.

"Do you want to come?" he mocked lightly.

"Yes! Oh God, yes please, I want to come!" she panted.

"How do you want to come then? Do want my finger or my cock inside you?"

"Your cock, please. Oh God, oh-god, I need your cock inside me now."

Jack stood up and walked to the dresser and grabbed a handful of condoms. He returned to Cassie, stopped in front of her and took his huge cock in his hand, pumping it a couple of times.

Urging her to stand up, he took her place on the daybed, legs stretched out. He grabbed her hips and pulled her over him.

"Go ahead, put it inside you. Hurry up,"

With a soft sigh, she took hold of his stiff, throbbing cock and stroked it a couple of times, much to his pleasure. Ripping open a packet, she rolled the condom onto his cock, massaging it as she got it on him completely. Lifting herself on her knees, she moved over him. Slowly, she inserted his cock into her entrance, stopping when only the tip was inside her. She teased them both, not taking him deeper, instead rocking her hips slightly.

"Cassie! Fuck, don't be a tease!" he groaned and took matters into his own hands. Gripping her hips he pulled her down onto him hard, impaling her.

Cassie yelled out as he stretched her, filling her completely. It was incredible. She rocked her hips slowly, and already felt her whole body tingle. She bucked up and down as she rode it out, his cock getting even harder.

"Yeah baby, ride me. Fuck me hard!" he groaned as he began thrusting up, timing it with her downward movement.

"Oh God Jack! Your cock feels soo good! Ooohh!" she crooned, leaning forward to brace herself on his chest, the movement changing the angle of his cock inside her.

Jack knew he was going to explode soon. Her pussy was so incredibly hot, he thought she would scald him. Her silk clad legs on either side of his hips was driving him wild. He began rubbing her legs, enjoying the meaty feel under his fingertips. His eyes watched as her breasts swayed back and forth with every thrust.

"Fuck, you're so tight! Do you like it the way I fuck you, you little slut? Huh? Do like my cock inside you?" he panted, so close to coming.

"Yes...yes...yes...oh yes!" she breathed, feeling yet another orgasm starting.

"Sit up and lean back," he urged.

She did as he asked and gasped in pleasure. The change in angle made his cock stimulate her inner walls, the friction making her climax violently.

"Shit!!" she screamed, as wave after wave of sensation overwhelmed her, her hips rocking continuously.

Her inner walls clamped on his dick as her orgasm started. Unable to stop it, his cock twitched violently a couple of times and he came so hard he couldn't stop himself shouting out in ecstasy.

Her walls milked his cock until he thought there was nothing left, his heart pounding inside his chest.

Cassie collapsed onto his chest, spent. Her heart was beating frantically and her mind was spinning. She'd never had sex this hot. It was mind blowing.

He was still semi flaccid inside her and she rolled her hips experimentally, smiling as he groaned.

"You'll have to give me a couple of minutes. Then I'll be good to go, I promise." He smiled.

Smiling back, she lifted herself off him. Carefully, she took the condom off and walked to the bathroom to throw it away. Catching sight of herself in the mirror, she saw her bright, luminous black eyes and delicately flushed dark skin.

Amazing what getting fucked by a hot guy can do for your looks, she mused.

Walking out of the bathroom, she ran into his hard body, hers leaping at the contact. Taking hold of her shoulders, he attempted to kiss her again.

"No! I told you. No kissing! If you keep it up, I swear-I'll leave," she promised.

"I've got you for the whole night gorgeous, so don't even think about fucking leaving."

Chin raised, eyes flashing, she glared at him. "I'll leave if I want to and you won't stop me!"

Nostrils flaring he spun her around so she was up against the wall, facing it. "You keep saying that but you don't do shit though. Do you even want to leave? Huh, Cassie?" he reached around to massage her inner thighs, feeling the wet stickiness between them.

"You just haven't had enough of me, is that it, huh?" he added with a smile. "I could tell you still want me, don't you."

She didn't say anything, so he pressed himself against her back, his stiff cock pressing against her round ass. He ground himself into her, demonstrating how much he wanted her again.

"Don't you? You want my white cock inside you again, don't you?" With his hand, he placed his flushed dick in between her legs, pressing against her eager pussy. He thrust a couple of times, his cock sliding easily, rubbing her clit with his tip.

12