Cassie Needs the Money Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife turns up the heat on her porn career.
3.6k words
4.47
74.8k
46
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie sat in her kitchen, quietly sipping her wine. Tom was in the lounge watching some TV. He was still depressed about losing his job, but she hadn't told him about what she was doing now at Michael's agency. In his mind she was doing nude modelling to help make up the rent shortfall. In reality she'd moved past that and was now having sex on camera for money. It had been going for a few weeks now. She was doing the nude modelling still, but at least once a week she would be in a scene with either Matthew and/or Olivia, the two people she'd had a threesome with in her very first scene.

Tomorrow, she was going to meet some new talent, Michael, her 'boss', had said. Both of them were to be male. She was nervous, of course. Two strange men at the same time. She'd never thought she'd be in this situation but, as well as nerves, came great excitement at this new experience she was going to have. She'd wondered when Michael would suggest stepping things up a notch, almost wanting him to, strangely. It was more money too. Wouldn't Tom wonder why she was getting more all the time?

Perhaps she should start hiding some of it, keeping it to herself in case of emergency? That way she could keep her new sex life a secret and... wait a minute? Was she really thinking of this as a sex life now, not just a job? Mulling it over, she did enjoy it more than any job she'd had, so... yeah, it was more pleasure than business. She smiled at this, content at where her life was heading. If or when Tom found out, though, would he be happy with it? Would she stop if he said he wanted her to? Originally, she'd have done so, but now? She really didn't know.

She slept well and woke refreshed for her day ahead. Cheerfully, she made herself some breakfast and saw that Tom had something to eat for when he woke up. She spent a long time doing her make-up, wanting to look extra special for the scene. She had two guys to impress after all. Finally, she was ready. Tom was still in bed so she left him a note on the kitchen table. She had been tempted in one wild moment to write "Back latter, being fucked by two studs" on the note, but she wisely went with a safer option.

An hour later, she was naked. This time it was on a couch, posing for Michael as she waited for her lovers to arrive.

"That's it, hold that pose," he was saying as Cassie leaned back, her legs wide, a finger dipped into her wet cunt. "Play with yourself, let's see how wet you are."

She did so, cooing as she stroked her clit, the camera clicking constantly as photo after photo of her dripping, naked slit was taken.

"Wow, what a hot slut," an unfamiliar voice said. Cassie turned her head to see the newcomer and was surprised to see two tall black men beginning to undress.

"Cassie, meet Shawn and Claude," Michael said, "your two playmates for today."

Cassie grinned nervously. Black men? She'd not been with one before. Mind you, her sex life had been unadventurous before she'd met Michael so she'd not been with many people at all.

"Um... nice to meet y.... woah, what the fuck?"

Her greeting was cut off as she saw the size of the cocks the two men were pulling out of their pants. They made Matthew's look small. Each must have been 10 inches at least, as thick as iron bars. As they moved to her, she couldn't resist reaching out to touch them both.

"They're so... big, so hard..." she said in awe. "I've never seen anything like these before in my life!"

"All for you, baby," Shawn said as Cassie began to tentatively stroke both shafts. She was still stunned, just stroking the shafts, eyes flitting between each one.

"Let's get this show on the road," one of them said, easing her hand off him. Pushing her back, she found him grabbing her ankles and pulling her legs apart as she lay on the couch. He lubed up his enormous cock and slotted it into her dripping cunt. She gasped as the thick rod opened her up more than anything ever had.

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed as the man pushed deep into her. She'd thought Matthew's dick was wonderful but this was something else. Her vagina was stretching to accommodate the invader and, to her gleeful surprise, it was doing so without much trouble.

"Matthew was the appetiser," Michael said from behind the camera. "These gentlemen are the main course."

She gasped again as the man bottomed out inside her, every centimetre of black cock buried in her snatch. It felt incredible, better than anything she'd ever experienced. When he started to slide in and out of her, she had to grip the cover of the couch tight, so intense were the feelings he was forcing out of her.

"I think she likes it," Michael said, earning grunts of approval from the two studs.

"Fucking .... oooh, fuck... yes, I .... shit... love it!" Cassie managed to splutter out. She could already feel a mind-blowing climax coming on, her muscles tightening. It was so powerful she began to whimper, the man quickening his pace as he sensed her pleasure increasing.

She screamed as it finally hit, surge after surge of ecstasy flowing through her entire body. The man pulled out suddenly and Cassie flipped over onto her front, knees on the floor. The second man thrust himself into her gushing slit in one movement. She gasped as he fucked her hard, balls slapping loudly against her naked flesh.

"Oh Christ," she shrieked, "I'm going to fucking cum again!"

Her body bucked and thrashed as the second man continued to pound her from behind. The first grabbed her hair and forced her mouth onto his dick, Cassie now taking cock from both ends. It was so dirty, so slutty - she loved it.

The man in her mouth growled and pulled her off, holding her head as still as he could before using his other hand to jack himself off. Bursts of hot sperm splattered her face, so much she couldn't quite believe it. More and more seemed to spurt of him, running in rivers down her cheeks and forehead, dribbling into her mouth. She was amazed by how good it tasted. She'd always refused to let Tom do this to her, as the only time it had happened had made her want to throw up... but this? This was like manna from Heaven, utterly delicious.

"More!" she gasped. "More cum!"

The man inside her responded, whipping his cock out of her pussy and standing in front of her. Within seconds, he was splattering her face with his seed. Cassie couldn't help but let out a sigh of contentment as she felt the fluid rain down onto her, licking it gleefully from her lips as it dribbled down her face.

"Room for one more?" she heard Michael say and she opened her eyes to see him standing, penis proudly erect, in front of her. She smiled as she saw that he too had a cock that a stallion would have been proud. "Sorry, I just can't resist you any longer."

"Fuck me first," she said, smiling. As cum pooled on her face, Michael entered her and fucked her to two more orgasms before finally unloading directly into her open mouth.

After cleaning up, Cassie sat with him, the other two men having disappeared, drinking a coffee.

"I'm sorry about that," he said. "I try to make it a rule not to... you know, with my employees, but... fuck woman, you're the sexiest girl I've ever seen."

After all that happened to her over the past few weeks, Cassie was surprised that she began to blush when he said this.

"Still that sweet innocent I first met," he laughed. "Can I.... I know you're with someone... Tom, right? Can I ask... erm... wow, I'm not usually at a loss for words like this, but... ok, right, I want to go out with you. On a date. Dinner, perhaps, whatever you like."

Cassie just looked at him. All sorts of reasons why she shouldn't do this came instantly to mind, but there was one thing overriding all of those objections - the fact that she really, really wanted to be with Michael. They'd connected - and not just literally - during the sex before, more than she had with any of the other male (or female) partners.

"Sure, I'd love to," she said, beaming.

"What about Tom?"

Her brow furrowed slightly, but she remained determined. "It's fine, I'll tell him I'm going to see a girlfriend... and maybe I'll... stay the night..."

Before he could say anything, she leaned forward and kissed him, tongue slipping into his mouth. Minutes later they were on the studio floor, naked once more, making love for the second time that day.

"No, that's right, I'm going to stay with Gloria," Cassie said to Tom over the phone. In her left hand was the phone's handset, pressed against her ear. In her right hand was Michael's 11 inch penis, which she was stroking gently, bringing him back to full stiffness. They'd made love on the floor of the studio until he'd cum inside her, retiring after that to the bed she'd used in numerous shoots before. After resting together for a while, Cassie had made the call to Tom, but her mind was focused on getting Michael ready for another round of sex.

"What do... you don't trust me?" Cassie said angrily. "You think I'm ... cheating on you? Like I'm in bed with another man while I'm talking to you, stroking his fucking cock so I can fuck him again? Is that what you think?"

A pause.

"Good, I'm not going to stand for that, Tom," Cassie continued, winking at Michael. "I told you, I'll be with Gloria... no, you don't know her... for a while. I just need a break from things for a while. I'll call you later or tomorrow morning, don't worry. Bye!"

She tossed the phone aside and sunk her mouth down over the bulbous head of Michael's member.

"Fuck, I need this cock in me again," Cassie growled in between long, slow licks of the shaft. "I'm such a fucking slut."

"I think we can turn you into a big star, my dear," he said as she moved down to lap at his balls. "I have a friend in the business who works for a bigger studio than mine... if you wanted, I could pass you to him, start making some real money... and fucking more big-dicked studs."

"Really?" she said, looking up from her 'work'. Her eyes were wide with excitement, all the inhibitions of her first photoshoot gone.

"Oh yes," he said. "I think you can go far, become a big porn star. You're gorgeous, have a sexy body and you're getting sluttier every day. All the makings of a porn star."

Her mind was racing with ideas, possibilities. But, first, she had a job to do.

"I love it... but I love this more right now," she said, straddling him and sinking her cunt down onto his hard cock. She rode him until he blasted her insides with his third load of the day, collapsing next to him and falling into a deep, contented sleep.

The next week for Cassie went by in a blur of sex, cum and lies. More and more she was telling Tom she needed to be elsewhere for various reasons, when in fact she was fucking Michael or doing more scenes for him. Her mind was focused on the Saturday when Michael said she'd meet Tristan, the main guy from this new porn studio she'd be working for, potentially. She couldn't wait.

She'd already looked them up online and her mouth had begun to water at the prospect of working with them. It was all classy stuff, some gonzo and some plot-based, and all the actors were dreamy. The males were hung like horses and the women were sublime. The studio seemed to pride itself on being 'real' in that the models weren't silicon-based. The scenes, from the previews she saw, looked genuine, no fake squealing or anything. They all looked like they wanted to be there, which was a big thing for Cassie.

Time and again, though, her eyes were drawn to the black men in the scenes. After her experience, and subsequent affair with Michael, she found she was harbouring burning desires when it came to dark-skinned males. To her, they seemed more masculine, more dominant and, most importantly, better endowed. Looking at Tom now, his flaccid organ repulsed her. How had she ever been satisfied with that?

"I can't just leave him," she whispered to herself. "We've been together so long, he's not in a good place... but I can't give up my new life... I need to talk to someone about this."

So she found herself in that very same café that she'd first met Michael with her oldest, dearest friend, Jane.

"I've got a few confessions to make, Jane," she said. The other girl, two years Cassie's junior but married with a young daughter, nodded as she sipped her latté. "I've... been doing some modelling recently. Adult modelling."

"Mmm-hmm, and Tom doesn't like this?" Jane asked.

"No, no, he's fine with it," Cassie said, quickly. "It was just supposed to be some softcore stuff, topless and maybe some ... er, lower parts, that sort of thing."

"I see... well, there's nothing wrong with that if you're comf.... wait, supposed to be? What happened?"

Cassie sighed, but continued. "I kind of, er, had sex with someone. On camera. Well, two people actually. A boy and a girl. At the same time."

Jane almost spat her coffee out all over the table. "What? Seriously? You ... fucked a girl?"

She whispered this, glancing around to see if anyone had heard them.

"Yes, and... it was wonderful. I loved it. She made me feel ... mmm, so good. And the boy... his... cock was so big and thick, I ... yeah, I came more than once. Hard."

"Jesus, Cass," Jane said, leaning closer in. "Does Tom know?"

"No, he doesn't... but, you see, just a few days ago ... I ... fucked two black guys at the same time. And then I fucked the owner of the studio. I spent the night with him and fucked him twice more. I ... might be falling in love with him."

"Wow," Jane said, sitting back, eyes distant. "Go on, tell me more."

For an hour, Cassie explained everything that had happened to her since meeting Michael, their drinks cooling, forgotten.

"So," Cassie finished, "I need to know what to do about Tom."

Jane tapped her lips with her forefinger, deep in thought. "It's tricky... for now, I'd do nothing. Do what makes you feel good. Life is good, so keep it that way. If Tom finds out, we can deal with that then. By then you'll probably know if you want to be with Michael permanently or if it was just a crush."

"Thanks," Cassie said, sighing. "You don't know how much this talk has meant to me."

"That's what friends are for," the other girl said. "Come on, let me give you a lift home."

"No, I ... I'm going to the studio to see Michael tonight, so if Tom calls... I'm with you," Cassie said, a wicked glint in her eye.

"Dirty minx," Jane laughed. "Ok, tell me where it is and I'll drop you off."

---

"Right, here we are," Cassie said. "Fancy a drink before you go? I'm sure Michael would like to meet you. Hey, maybe you could do some modelling too?"

"Cheeky," Jane said. "Who'd want to look at me in the nude?"

"Are you serious? You're... right, come on in with me. Come on."

Cassie virtually dragged Jane into the studio. Inside, Michael was at his computer suite, editing some video.

"Ah, my dear... sorry, my dears," he corrected himself, noticing Jane hiding behind Cassie.

"This is my friend, Jane," Cassie said, ushering her forward. "She says she's too dowdy to be a model like me. I think she's wrong. We just need a male opinion."

"Hmm, I think you're wrong, Jane," he said, eyeing her up and down. "May I?"

He reached up and pulled off the bobble securing her ponytail, letting her chestnut hair fall.

"Very nice, yes, very nice..." Michael said. "I think... if she strips, I can tell you more."

"What?" Jane said, eyes wide. "No, I ... I don't..."

"I did it, don't be so bashful," Cassie said, already undoing the buttons on her friend's blouse.

"Cassie... please..." Jane said, though she wasn't fighting to stop it from happening.

"Ssh, it'll be fine. Your husband will love the pictures, show him how sexy his wife is," Cassie beamed as she undid the front clasp on her friend's bra. Tossing the garments aside, Jane blushed as Michael began to take pictures of her. Slowly, after much cajoling from the two of them, Jane eased up and started to pose, laughing now as she made some faces, did some silly stances.

"Wonderful, you're stunning," Michael said, encouraging her. Cassie moved around behind Jane and hooked both thumbs under the elastic of her skirt and knickers.

"Better without, I think," she giggled, pulling down Jane's lower clothing, leaving her friend completely naked in front of Michael's snapping camera.

Jane gasped, instinctively covering her pussy, but she then thought, what the hell, you only live once. Stepping out of the skirt, she kicked off her shoes and posed naked. To her surprise, Cassie then joined her, also naked now. They laughed and teased each other until, suddenly, Cassie looked into her friend's eyes. Jane met her gaze and time seemed to stop. Slowly they moved together and, bodies now pressed up against each other... they kissed. Their passions inflamed, the two women caressed each other. Cassie's hand found its way to Jane's trimmed vagina, a finger slipping into the wetness. Jane gasped and her knees quivered.

"Get her on the bed," Michael said. The two girls moved swiftly to the bed in the corner, Cassie on top, controlling things as they slid down onto the surface. The younger woman couldn't resist any longer, moving between Jane's legs and devouring her pussy. Jane's threw her head back and yelled as surges of pleasure she'd never felt before were brought forth by Cassie's tongue. Opening her eyes, she saw Michael was naked and crawling towards her. She should have stopped him, but she saw his cock.

It was everything Cassie had said and more, a staff of pulsating ebony flesh. She knew she had to have it inside her. Cassie knew it too, moving off and simply watching as Michael entered her friend's body. She looked on, mesmerised, as her friend took the enormous cock into her, the long shaft disappearing into her body.

"God, that feels so fucking good," Jane was saying, legs wrapping around Michael's back, hands clutching his shoulders as he pumped her harder and harder. "Oh God, I'm going to cum, I'm going to.... "

Jane gasped and yelled as Michael fucked a climax out of her, her whole body engulfed by the pleasure coursing through it. Cassie couldn't hold herself back any longer, straddling her friend's face and guiding Jane's tongue into her dripping vagina.

Jane's cries were muffled as she began to eat out her best friend. Cassie rocked and bucked as she savoured her own feelings of ecstasy. Suddenly, Michael pulled out of Jane and pushed Cassie onto her hands and knees, pussy still directly over Jane's face. He slammed his cock right into Cassie's cunt, balls draped on Jane's chin. Cassie yelped as he fucked her hard, Jane underneath, feverishly attempting to lick the other woman's clitoris while she got pounded.

The three swapped and changed positions over and over again, all three of them climaxing more than once as they romped together on the bed. Eventually, exhausted, they collapsed together, the two girls flanking a tired Michael.

"That was.... amazing," Jane sighed contentedly. "I... I only came in to drop you off and ... fuck, I don't know what to think."

Cassie looked over at her friend. "I guess what we were talking about earlier... it applies to you now too. What are you going to tell Kevin?"

Jane's brow furrowed slightly. "I don't know... probably nothing. If we can keep this a secret, between us, then I don't see it hurting anyone. It's just sex, it won't change my relationship with him and I still love my kids more than anything. That'll never change, no matter who is in my pussy."

"You want to be one of my models, Jane?" Michael said, right hand gently stroking her flat stomach.

"I think I could," Jane said. "It was ok with you, but making it real, for money? I don't know..."

Cassie turned on her side, head now resting on Michael's chest. Her hand reached down to his cock and began to stroke it.

12