Cassie Unwrapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get up just yet Cassie," her grandfather said as he pulled his spent cock out of her burning rectum. "Stay right there. Now take a look at that, Mother."

"Oh yes," Grandma cooed, and Cassie felt fingers touching her anus. "You really opened her up. Her asshole is still gaping open - and look! Here comes your spunk, Father!"

"Catch it, Mother," Cassie heard her grandfather say, and just as Cassie felt the semen start oozing out of her bottom, she felt something sliding around her opening. Something long, wiggling and slippery.

"No," Cassie whimpered, listening to the sound of her grandmother's tongue lapping at her down there, while her grandfather encouraged his wife to get in there deeper still.

...

Chapter Eleven: Going home.

The tears had dried on Cassie's cheeks, but her eyes were red and her shame was complete as she sat on the edge of the bed, her suitcase packed and ready to go. Cassie was prepared to bolt right out the door the moment her mother got there.

When at last she saw Mom's car pull up to the house, Cassie scooped up her bag and flew to the door, only to collide with the door when the doorknob didn't turn.

Locked. Cassie pushed her shoulder into the door, but it didn't budge. Pounding on the door, she called out in a progressively louder voice as her frustration grew.

"Mommy!" Cassie cried. "I'm in here!"

After a few minutes, Cassie grew tired of yelling and she sat back on the bed. Maybe they had done something to her Mom, Cassie thought. But how could they? She was their daughter!

Cassie went back to the door and began slapping her palm against the wood as hard as she could, and after a few minutes Cassie heard the sweetest sound she could have ever wished for. Her mother's voice.

"Mommy! I'm in here," Cassie cried out.

"I know, Cassie," Mom said. "Please move away from the door. We're coming in."

Cassie moved away, expecting the door to come crashing down as the police charged in to rescue her, but instead the door opened slowly and they came in very calmly. Her mother, her grandmother, and trailing behind, her grandfather, all dressed in bathrobes, the women in pink and grandfather in gold.

"Mommy," Cassie cried. "I want to go home."

"I know honey," her mother said, brushing her hair back from her face. "We will, soon."

"Help her, Mother," Cassie heard her grandfather say to Grandma, and when she came over and started to unbutton her blouse, Cassie pulled away.

"Silly for you to have gotten dressed," Grandpa said, shaking his head before directing his daughter to help.

"I should have prepared you better for this," her mother said, rubbing Cassie's back with one hand while opening her blouse buttons with the other.

"She's been a little feisty," Grandma said, pulling the blouse off of Cassie's shoulders. "I think this is going to be just what she needs though. Why don't you get your father ready while I get these clothes off of Cassie?"

Cassie looked on in disbelief as her mother - Mom - let her robe slip off of her shoulders and fall to the floor, and she was wearing nothing underneath.

"Now THAT'S the way a pussy should look!" Cassie's grandfather chirped happily. "Show your daughter what a real bush is!"

Blushing, Cassie's mother turned a bit to face her daughter, and stood there while Grandpa ran his hand through the wild jungle of hair between her legs.

"Shame you didn't pass that on to Cassie," Grandpa scolded. "Then again, who knows where she got those breasts of hers either. Certainly not from you, right?"

"No, that's for sure," Mom said while Grandpa roughly squeezed her small drooping breasts.

"Well now, Cassie," her grandfather said. "There's one thing that you could learn from you dear mother. Why don't you show Cassie how to suck a man's cock?"

Without a word, Cassie watched Mom drop to her knees in front of Grandpa as he shed his robe, and her head went forward while her hands brought his flaccid cock up to meet her open mouth.

"Argh!" Grandpa moaned as his cock disappeared into his daughter's mouth, and she didn't stop until her nose was buried in the silver tuft of hair above his manhood.

Cassie felt her bra come off, and didn't resist when her Grandma pulled her panties down either, so engrossed was Cassie at the horrible sight of her mother sucking Grandpa's penis.

He was erect now, and Mom continued to suck on his cock, going down the entire length of his manhood before letting her lips trail back to the tip again. Then Cassie's grandfather was helping his daughter up, and after giving her a very passionate kiss in thanks, directed her to go to Cassie.

"This will be so good for you, honey," Mom said softly. "I remember my first time with your grandfather when I was your age. I was scared too, but it was wonderful. I've never had a better lover, and someday you'll be saying the same thing too."

Cassie's mother embraced her daughter, and brought her lips up to meet hers, and when she kissed Cassie it was no peck on the cheek but a full blown kiss complete with a tongue that Cassie at first resisted but then surrendered to.

Her Mom was rubbing her breasts, first with her hands and then against her own, and Cassie heard her Grandma exclaim how hard her nipples had become.

"They all come around," she heard her grandfather say, but Cassie's head was spinning, and if she hadn't been eased down to the bed by the other women she likely would have fainted.

Now on her back, Cassie was flanked by her mother on her left and her grandmother on her right, and between her legs knelt her grandfather, grinning as he rubbed some kind of lubricant all over his fully engorged manhood.

"Just relax, my baby," her mother said as she massaged her left breast, while on her right her grandmother had lifted Cassie's hand up behind her head and was fluffing up the little wisp of hair under her arm.

"Grandpa likes to see that," Grandma explained to Cassie, but Cassie was too busy jumping when she felt a hand between her legs. A hand that was greased and was now beginning to probe inside of Cassie.

"She is incredibly tight," he announced, making Cassie wince as his finger tried to get inside of her, and after a few seconds simply leaned forward with his cock in hand and slipped it between her labia.

"It will be all over in a minute, honey," cassie heard her mother say jst before she felt her grandfather push into her hard.

"Damn!" he grunted, pushing harder as his face got red and the veins began to bulge in his neck, before his lust and desire got the best of him and he leaned back and simply slammed forward with all of his might.

As he slammed into Cassie, the girl let out a blood-curdling scream that was a product of her Grandpa's cock ripping through her membrane and burrowing into her virgin pussy. Her mother and grandmother smothered her with kisses as Grandpa slowly pulled his cock all of the way out of her and looked down, cackling at the sight before plunging back into Cassie once again.

How long did it last? Cassie couldn't tell. All she could see through the initial veil of tears was Grandpa thrusting into her, and the searing pain that went with each stroke. Then slowly, the pain became an ache, and then the ache became a warm feeling which resulted in Cassie bucking around beneath her Grandpa while the two women held her down, sucking on her nipples as she came.

Cassie had another orgasm before it was over, and then when it seemed like the old man could go on forever, he signaled to his daughter, who obediently got up and went behind her father. Taking his dangling balls in her hand, she began milking them roughly while burrowing her face between his ass cheeks and licking his puckered ring.

Cassie felt Grandpa's cock twitch inside of her, and then a warm feeling filled her insides as he sent a copious load of semen deep into her womb. After he was spent, he pulled his messy cock out of Cassie and knelt proudly with his hands on his hips as he looked down at his three women and grinned wildly.

"Wasn't it wonderful?" Mom asked Cassie, who nodded vaguely as she was helped up to her feet and led into the bathroom on shaky legs, her Grandpa's seed drooling out of her pussy as she walked.

A dazed Cassie was bathed by the two women and dried off carefully, sprinkled with powder and oils before being led out to the hallway.

"We'll take care of the mess," Grandma said, and as the two elder women went into Cassie's room to change the bedding, Cassie was led into the master bedroom by her grandfather, who closed the door behind them and led Cassie to bed.

"How do you feel, Cassie?" Grandpa asked her as she crawled into the bed.

"Like a woman," Cassie whispered back, moving her body into her grandfather as he slid into bed next to her, and the old man chuckled as he felt his granddaughter's hand grope between his legs to find his cock. "I want you again."

"Soon, my dear," her grandfather said. "When the others get back in here, we're going to have some more fun. We've only just begun your education."

.....

thanks for reading