Cassiel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my ass! Fuck it you dirty angel! Unnnnnggggghh! Fuck me please! Hard! Yes! Ahhhhhh!"

The other angel pulled his robe aside and Jay saw a pussy change to a cock as the angel hefted it to her mouth.

"Get that FUCKING thing away from me!" she screamed clawing at it as she slapped it away. She was in throes of passion. She whimpered and cooed as the other angel stroked his cock instead. Jay was close now too. "I want you to come on my wings," Bare said.

"What?!" Jay thought. "Wings?!" That as unheard of. Bare was too proper to do anything like that. She would have his jizz in her wings for days. It was notoriously hard to get out. That got him super excited. But then he felt a pressure against his very own back door. "What the fuck?" He turned around and saw this strange angel positioning himself to bugger him as if in a train.

"Get the fuck off!" he yelled. The angel backed off apologetically and continued to stroke.

"Sorry!" he said.

"C'mon Jay, fuck my ass! Come for me! Fucking come in my ass or on my wings. Whatever you want, but just fucking blast me with that hot seed. Make me an angel again!" It was largely believed that lots and lots of angel sex kept them alive longer although no one was interested in conducting a test on that matter. "Make me an angel again" was a common saying in the throes of passion for an angel. It had many equivalents down on Earth. "Fuck me dumb" and "I don't need to walk tomorrow" were two of Jay's favorites.

He felt his balls squeeze and he erupted into her ass filling it with hot angel cum. She milked him expertly over the course of about a minute and pulled off of him as he finished. Her powerful sphincter immediately closed and kept his cum in her. She would dispose of it later. Angel sex, except for the "pearl wings" was a very clean affair. His cock was licked clean by her ass as it exited with a pop.

Jay immediately sat down, his clean dick staying almost completely hard. The other angel, still stroking his cock started stroking HER pussy just a moment later. "You want to go again, big boy?" She said as she went to straddle him.

"No. I don't. Who are you? Why don't I know you?" He waved her off.

"I'm Raziel. Call me Raz. I am the keeper of secrets for the realm." Bare looked up at this. Raz reached down and stroked Jay's cock. Jay had noticed Raz didn't follow the rules.

"Is one of the secrets you keep that you break the rules all the time? Because you broke about four in the last 3 minutes," Jay said. He took his own cock back and stroked it instead. Raz couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Haha. Yes. Good one," Raz said distracted. Giving her full attention to him she said, "As you know certain of us in high places have certain perks. I am no different. However, I have been tasked to go down to Earth and finish investigating the circumstances that led to Cassiel's change. There are still questions to be answered."

"Like what?" Jay asked.

"Like what kind of human could offer her pleasure more than an angel could provide?" she said, licking her lips and spreading her pussy with her pin feathers. That was about as hot of a move as an angel had in their arsenal. Jay's cock twitched ready for more. Bare's voice broke his daydream of being in another pussy.

"But I don't see you in the book and I've gotten no word of this."

"And you won't", she said. "I am the keeper of secrets for the realm. This too is a secret."

"I don't like secrets," Bare said. "Maybe you do, but I do not. Jay, you're approved to go. Raz, you are not. Don't think about ignoring me. I'm sure you're aware of the upgrade to the smite cannons. The range is incredible now. Jay, since you broke the rule when you fucked me in the ass and didn't make up for it by coming on my wings, I'll make an exception and let Raz go down only if accompanied by you."

"What?!" they both yelled. The battled over who would complain first. Jay won.

"I've been waiting a CENTURY for this and now I gotta babysit secret squirrel here? How did making you come while deeply planted in your ass get me this? I thought I was doing right by you!"

"Then you don't know me very well," she said. "As for you, Raz, I can go get approval directly from Cupid if you like."

Raz looked angry and annoyed but quickly accepted the limitations.

"You know the rules," Bare said. "Don't fuck anything other than each other if you want to come back." She looked sadly at Jay. "Please come back..." her eyes said quietly without any words. "And, you need to go to the armory to get trained on your arrows and potions. Very important. Raz, be a good girl and head over there now. I need to talk to Jay."

Raz gave them a sideways glance not quite sure if leaving was the right choice but soon left without a fuss. Bare walked over to Jay and pulled him up into a kiss.

"Why do I feel this is goodbye?" she said.

"Because it just might be," he replied. "I've never been happy here except when I'm with you. I think my future is down there," he said nodding over the edge of the pool. He held her close. They had shared tens of thousands of nights together, both as friends and lovers. She always wanted to be a she with him. He liked that about her. He preferred to be a he.

"Are the rumors true? Can angels turn into humans?" Jay asked.

Bare looked as if she wanted to say a lot then said very little. "Those are just rumors as far as I know."

"What about the story of Cassiel? What came of her? She hasn't been back from Earth for almost a year now."

"Nobody knows the whole story. Maybe she fell to the imp. We don't know." Jay accepted this as a possibility but didn't like it. He wanted hope. He needed hope.

She leaned into him and stroked his cock while lifting his cheek with her tongue. "I'll miss you," She said quietly.

"I'll miss you too." They kissed for many minutes. His hands found her curves again.

"I've been giving it some thought," he finally said. "I think you should fuck Raz in her ass as soon as possible and then nut her wings. But don't get permission. She deserves it and you need to get out of your comfort zone." She laughed and slapped him playfully. She was the only one he knew that laughed at his jokes. She stayed close knowing this was goodbye. She didn't want to break it off. Soon, she knew she had to.

"Jay, promise me something," she said. "Watch Raz closely. Something's not right. With everything that's going on around here, this raises alarms for me, but maybe it's because I'm so by the rules."

"No. This is odd. I'll watch her. If I have too, I'll come back if needed, but this is probably goodbye. I don't want to lie to you." Hearing that broke Bare. She quivered then scrunched into tears.

Many songs had been written about the sadness of an angel crying. Those words didn't come close to the intensity of the feelings of the real thing. Hundreds of years together as friends and lovers were coming to an end. Jay cried too. He kissed her one last time and launched himself towards the armory. He couldn't watch her as he left. She couldn't look away.

Chapter 03

The armory was where the angels stocked their weapons of choice: arrows and potions. Typically they were used in conjunction. The cherubim (and the CLITs for that matter) carried a quiver full of arrow and a pouch full of small vials of potion. The art and science of potion making was legendary among the cherubim. They had mastered the concoction and delivery method of dozens and dozens of potions. Although they specialized in potions related to love and relationship, they were capable of producing of many more.

One thing cupid did right was to sink their resources into research and development. If they hadn't have done that they would have never survived the age of free online pornography and erotic literature - especially the sites that offered prizes for unique and entertaining stories of a Valentinian flavor. Their potions needed to be stronger and faster with more lasting effect than the hypnotic blue screens sitting on laps all over the world. Luckily, they had those stronger potions waiting in the wings. The day had come that they were needed and because of Cupid's foresight, cherubim still had an effect among the men and women of Earth.

Jay approached the armory from above. It was a large building with a large open room in the center much like a gymnasium. The ceiling was high with tables and chairs all around the perimeter. There were straw dummies made up to be men and women strewn about for target practice. Jay noticed that some of the crotches were blown out on some of the dummies. He wondered if CLITs were encouraged to shoot straight for the nads these days given the proliferation of pornography. It was the most heavily guarded building of the entire mountain. No other building had as many angels keeping guard as this one did. Jay landed with a loud flurry of wind and shook the ground with his landing. The solitary guard on duty was not stirred from his nap. So much for security.

Jay walked in and tried to determine where he needed to be. Over in the corner he saw Raz. She was getting a one-on-one training from a handsome angel off in the corner. They were making out and Raz had his cock in her hand jacking it as she was being shown the ins an outs of elixirs and potions. Jay checked in at the front. As he waited for his name to be found on the day's journal he scanned the room. There were three angels taking target practice and two other twosomes doing one on one training as well.

His name was found and he was assigned to a male angel. Bare had sent word already. He considered changing to a female and having some more fun much like Raz was but was hyper focused on getting down to Earth. He stayed male. The other angel, perhaps through instinct or maybe peer pressure, changed gender in mid stride, her breasts falling out of her robe. She had to adjust things now that she was a female. She asked to be called Sara, short for Sariel. Jay admired her F cup breasts as she hefted them back into her robe.

Sara saw him ogling and smiled. She was glad she changed genders. "Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like me to keep them out for you to look at and touch?" She held her chest out as if it were a tray of appetizers from which to select a snack. Jay treated it as such and leaned down and took a large nipple in his mouth. His adjusted his rough tongue slightly so it wouldn't drag the flesh....much....and swirled it around her areolae. Sara pulled his head in aggressively and he pulled hard on it. She pulled him up for a kiss and reached down to pull his cock out of his robe. They walked to a table with him in her hand.

Sara, as was customary, got close and personal with training. She kept his cock out as she explained things. Angels were used to sexual play during times that required focus so this wasn't new. They had the unique ability to pay attention and learn while continuing to stay hot for one another. They could keep the talk hot enough to keep things stimulating both physically and intellectually.

Sara pumped his thick shaft up and down using the pre-ejaculate to help with lubrication. "So, Jay," she said after reviewing the paperwork, "what do you know already about potions?" Jay ignored the question for a moment as he realized maybe some angles don't know all the other angels. They should. It was part of their tradition.

"Um, I know they are liquid and that they can make people act certain ways."

"Very good! That deserves a kiss!" She scooted forward and leaned into him as their mouths met. She reached around and stroked his wing with one hand while tugging his cock with the other. She smiled and pulled off, keeping him in her hand. "Is there anything else you know about potions?"

"I know am going to learn more about them pretty soon!"

"Right again!" She scooted forward again and pulled his face down to her chest while she tugged him some more. She spat loudly into her hand and slid up and down his shaft. Jay was enjoying it but didn't know if she was being playful with the rewards or really thought his second answer was a legitimate answer for a reward. The jury was still out if she had any intelligence. The longer Jay yearned to be on Earth, the more ridiculous the angels seemed to him. One thing was for sure - her hand jobs were better than most. Better than Bare's even.

"I'm going to come!" he yelled into her tits as if they were the ones that needed to know. He half expected them to jump in alarm and go down and finish sucking him off. Instead, with a strong whoosh of her wings she went from sitting to horizontal and floated down to be level with his waist, her mouth sliding down his cock. Her huge tits smashed and spilled over the side of the bench. She went instant deep throat and head bobbed aggressively up and down about two inches. She knew exactly what she was doing and coaxed his hot, sticky load out of his cock, guzzling ever bit of it.

Jay jerked and spasmed on the bench next to the table and pushed out the last of his seed. He pulled her head down to his root for one last bit of pleasure and let go. She came up with a slurp, catching his wet cock in her hand as she popped off. Her eyes were watering and her nose was running from the effort of deep throating.

"That was fun!" she said. He certainly thought so. He was happy she did too.

"OK, so give me the run down. What do I need to know?" Sara started from scratch and went into the types of potions he would need to know about. There were dozens. She made sure to explain the important ingredients in the most important potions so that he could learn to create them on Earth without coming back for replenishment. It turns out that you needed some intelligence to learn these things.

"How long have you been doing this?" Jay asked pulling her hand back to his cock. She rubbed it instinctively.

"Oh, I think 700 years now!" Jay then thought that any idiot could memorize something over the course of 700 years. He nixed the idea that she was intelligent. But she hand't proven herself dumb yet either. Jay had picked up most of what he needed to know. Sara started stroking earnestly as she finished her lecture.

"OK, let's test you. I'll reward you if you're right. How's that sound?"

He answered with a kiss. "Let's do it!"

"OK! Your four main potions are?"

"Lust, Longing, Roofie & Smoothie!"

"Yay!" she said as she leaned over and bobbed up and down on his now stiff cock. He grabbed her head and thrust into her maw. She slurped and gagged as he hit the back of her throat. He almost leaned over and touched her waint - where the wings met the back but thought twice. He only did that with Bare. Sara came up for air all smiles. "My, you're a big one!"

"I've always been a good reader," he replied. She raised her eyebrows trying to make sense of that while pretending she got it right away. She didn't. She laughed trying to hide her ignorance. She continued to try to make sense out of it. He fingered her.

"Ok..." she said still kicking around what he said. Angels didn't usually use humor or sarcasm. This was another reason why Jay wanted out. Bare was about the closest thing to sanity he had around here. He knew Sara would continue to try to make sense out of his non-sequitur. "Um....what do they each do?"

"Lust makes you lust, longing makes you long for someone, but not long like this!" he said as he slapped his long cock hard on her naked thigh. She yelped and jumped a little. "Roofie knocks someone out cold so they can be taken advantage of and Smoothie cleans their bowels lickety-split!"

He didn't yet know what bowels were - this wasn't a term he knew as a human and angels eventually forgot what it was like to be human. Unlike other angels, Jay couldn't mix pleasure with learning as easily as them. He had been watching the other sexual activity around the room as she was pleasuring him and talking. Although angels had anal openings, they didn't have digestive tracts. It was purely for pleasure. So, Jay didn't really understand about what a laxative actually did. He didn't have a frame of reference.

"Very good!" Sara moved forward and straddled his lap, making an effort to stand up high enough so the head of his cock had clearance to get into her pussy. She wiggled her hips and pushed down taking him all the way in. She shuddered again reminded up close and person how big he was. "Who's a good reader now?" she said failing miserably with the call back. It couldn't be a call back if she didn't know it was a joke. Instead, she just seemed retarded.

So Jay kept fucking the retard, grinding his hips into hers. She clearly wasn't used to use girth or his use of sarcasm. She kept whispering in his ear, "YOU'RE the good reader! Yes you are! Fuck yeah. Your reading ME right now! Unnnnngggght! You're going to read me some more, aren't you?" She opened her eyes and looked at him with lust. On a whim, he picked up the vial labeled lust and tipped it, dropping a single drop on her leg. "Oh, you dirty, dirty, reader...that won't work. No! I told you earlier it won't! Angels are immune to the potions. Only the gold tipped arrows of Cupid's quiver can affect other angels. But you're lucky! I was already lusting after you!"

She ground her hips and ripped into an explosive orgasm on his cock. It took her a minute to come back down. She laid limply in his arms, her wings beating to help her thin layer of sweat evaporate. Jay loved her nice large tits. He leaned down and sucked them again. She cooed. Her pussy was nice and slick still. He started pistoning again. She leaned back against the table and cocked her knees back.

"C'mon baby, come in me. You deserve it because you're a reader. You're special!" Jay thought she was cute in her desire to take something he said, use it completely wrong and then just run with it using it over and over incorrectly. It was like a kid picking up a dildo at a party and thinking it was a power ranger or something - continually pressing buttons trying to get it to turn on and act like a power ranger, but instead it turns on and acts like a boring old coffee grinder - one that mommy comes over and takes from you quickly and hides back in her purse. Watching this kid, you knew the cars were going to come off the rails eventually, but you just couldn't look away. He brought his wings forward and squeezed her tits together as he pulled out and shot thick streams of his angel cum on them. He was so deft with his wings that he avoided giving himself pearl wings. That was totally a rookie move.

"Aww!" she said, "You didn't come in me!"

"I will!" came a voice from behind him. It was Raz. She had finished her lesson with the other trainer. She still had his come on her belly. Jay got out of the way, annoyed with her aggression. She dropped her quiver with six arrows, shifted to a man and got on top of Sara. Sara was a bit flummoxed. She knew she was assigned to Jay, but these things sometimes happened. She wrapped her legs around Raz's waist and pulled him in, sucking on his dick with her pussy. He pinched her nipples with his hands and his wings found her neck, tickling her throat. She laughed and smacked him away.

In a flash, Raz had flipped Sara over and placed her over the table. He lifted his generous cock up to her pussy and powered in. She grasped at the table, nearly spilling the vials in the process. Jay quickly picked them up and lashed them to his belt where they would have ended up eventually. He walked over to the exit and picked up a quiver and 6 arrows. The number was for show. The arrows would regenerate in the quiver as soon as they were shot.

"Remind me," he said to the guy with the quivers, "when do we use the Smoothie?" He thought he hadn't gone over it with Sara but he had and wasn't paying attention.

"Oh. That is to be used when you want to break couples up. As they're getting into it, preferably in the middle of sex, drop a single drop on one of your arrows and shoot them with it. Humans actually digest and pass food. This speeds up that process. They use something called a toilet to eliminate the waste. I'm told Smoothies bypass the need for a toilet but that's all I know. I couldn't tell you what that means. Just safe to say, people usually break up after getting hit with one of our Smoothies. Very high success rate just like all our potions!"