Cassiel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was leaving he heard Sara cry out in her second quick orgasm and heard Raz yell he was coming too. Jay had forgotten to sign out, so went back to do so near the table. As he got closer he heard, "You're a good reader, Raz - a really good reader!"

"What the fuck does that even mean?" he heard, walking away.

Jay smiled to himself and left to wait for Raz outside.

Chapter 04

Outside Jay flew up to the top of the armory. From there he could see quite far. He had been on this mountain for almost a millennia and couldn't wait to get away. The times weren't all bad but he knew his future was on Earth. He wasn't afraid to die. He had died before and became and angel. He knew if he returned to mortal form the chance of him being selected a second time to be an angel was highly unlikely. He was sure he was choosing death and freedom over life and restrictive laws. He was ok with that decision.

He had thought of asking Bare to go with him and even hinted at the idea to her but she ignored his advances and he dropped it. It saddened him but he also knew that she, with her personality, would be happy in that role for the rest of eternity. Few angels were as good as she was with their role up here. She was also one of the few that had a decent personality and intelligence. Jay valued intelligence. He daydreamed back to when they first met.

He was a new angel and she had been there quite some time already. He didn't know much about being an angel. He had been a man on Earth who had sacrificed himself when his village was raided. He single handedly slew seven raiders before he was cut down. He was up against at least 50, all at one time. While he did so, his and three other families were able to escape. Because of his actions a little boy survived that would not have should he have tried escape with them. That little boy would later grow up to be someone of no real significance.

When he arrived at her dwelling, she showed him around and explained what she and other angels did. She cleared her schedule for him. She had taken a liking to him. She also knew that he was a virgin. A virgin in angel terms, that is. On Earth Jay had sex a few times. He was only 19 when he died. He could have had sex a lot more often but he wasn't into old, stinky men or their pigs. That was where a lot of the sex happened in his village. Truth be told, he was ok dying. That existence sucked ass. Being turned into an angel was a huge surprise for him. Now he was with this gorgeous woman with clean, fresh smelling hair and equally clean skin - an unheard of combination on Earth.

She asked him if he had sex yet. He shook his head. She wanted to hear him say he was a virgin. He had been told that sex was ok up here on the mountain and was actually encouraged. It kept them alive infinitely. He was used to sex being looked at as a sin on Earth so this was a bit of a shock. Now that he had seen the beauty of these angels, he thought sex on Earth should be a sin. Sex was disgusting on Earth - at least the options he had for sex were.

"Come over here, Jay," she said, patting the chair next to hers. Her robe was open and her breasts stood there firmly. "I prefer the female form. I hope you don't mind."

Jay, having been a male on Earth didn't mind. Most angels took a while to get used to the dual gender nature of the angels. Having sex as a male angel with a female could easily turn into that female angel entering you a minute later as a male with you now a female. It allowed them to understand the human species. Each angel could empathize with the feelings, both emotional and physical, of each gender. Whoever designed it was a genius. He sat down next to her.

"One thing you have to keep in mind is that angels are very sexually charged. You will find that your cock will be touched and reached for in ways you may have thought wrong or immoral down on Earth. Up here, it is just the way we are. 'No' does mean 'no' though. There is still rape up here, but you will find that rarely happens. Angels don't have the same hangups as humans with regards to sex."

Jay shifted in his seat and his robe spilled open. His long, engorging cock lay to the side. The side near Bare. Jay was learning not to trust the robes. Whoever designed them was not a genius unless the goal was to sex things up in which case he was very much a genius. As if to prove her point, Bare reached over and hefted up his cock. It was heavy in her hand. Bare appreciated a good cock.

"I appreciate a good cock," she said almost redundantly.

"I appreciate those that appreciate good cocks," Jay said back. He turned red feeling like a fool. That just kind of came out but he felt stupid saying it.

"Oh, that's sweet." Jay couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic, knowing he didn't meant to say that or was naive. He would later find out she was playing with him. She had a sense of humor hidden under many layers of tradition. She stood up and straddled him, pulling on his meat.

"So, you haven't had sex yet," she said huskily. She leaned into him and sucked on an ear. Her warm tits pressed against his chin and chest.

"No. Not up here," he managed to get out. He felt tremendous.

"Good. I want to be your first. You have such a nice big cock and its first angel pussy is going to be mine." She thrust her hips forward and back a bit, sliding his shaft along her slit. Her wetness slicked the underside up. Jay groaned. He almost came when she said that. Although Jay and Bare could be looked at and it could be assumed they were within a couple of years in age, that was because all angels looked to be between 19 and 25. That is, except for the elders. They looked to be between 7 and 10 years old. Human years, that is. As an angel, you just get to know how long each angel has been around through experience. You couldn't look at one and know their age unless you had other information.

Jay looked up at Bare grinding him. As a former human, he thought he was looking at 22 year old woman. Her tummy has flat and sculpted. Her breasts were large and perky. Her skin was smooth and soft. Her teeth were straight and white. As a new angel he thought she must be very experienced. She had a high profile job. She knew all the other angels he knew and knew what they did. She had a position of power. In that regard she seemed like a MILF - a woman to lay with and slide his penis into if she was ok with it and wouldn't cause trouble in the village. Jay was illiterate on Earth and acronyms weren't even invented yet, so maybe MILF is getting ahead of ourselves here.

"I'd like that," he said. She sat forward a bit, sitting right on his cock, pressing it flat against his stomach. The heat from her pussy spread across him as if she were a blanket. She placed a tit in his mouth and he moved his jaw up and down reflexively. She pulled his head in hard and smashed him into it. She was being aggressive.

"Did you ever have oral sex down on Earth?" she asked. She knew that oral sex on Earth at that time was usually only done by the rich or by those born without tastebuds or the sense of smell.

"No. Oral sex?" He didn't even know what it meant. Bare smiled and hopped back off of him. She rose up with without her wings - just hovering.

"Open your legs a bit and take your robe off completely." He stared dumbly at her for a second transfixed with her beauty then tried do as she said in the order she said it and made a fool of himself. He had to close his legs again to stand up and take off the robe. He fussed a bit trying to unhook it from about his wings. He wasn't used to them yet. Awkwardly he got it off and sat back down again, opening his legs as asked. He was about to get oral sex - whatever that was.

Bare lowered herself with her mouth at about his chest level. She didn't touch him at all other than her mouth. She kissed his chest and moved down his abdomen to his cock. She put her chin to her chest to get the head positioned just right then surged downward taking about four of his inches into her mouth. He gasped and grabbed the chair's arms. After his initial shock, he thought to himself, "Fuck oral sex! Give me this for the rest of my life instead!" He instinctively bucked into her face wanting to receive as much pleasure as possible. Being the expert that she was, she knew he wouldn't last.

"We have centuries to do that many, many times over but I want your first angelic orgasm to be in my cunny." Jay was learning so many new words as an angel. "What is a cunny", he thought? "Oh, THAT's a cunny!" his mind yelled as she straddled and sunk down on him. His cock expanded and knowing what was coming next, she sank down on him completely and vibrated her pussy walls around him causing stream after stream of think, sticky angel cum to fill her insides.

His body thrashed and bucked and his new wings thrust them into the air, reflexively keeping them there as he came and came. She clamped the base like a vise so none came out and wrapped her legs around his torso. She never had a virgin or a well experienced angel react this way to an orgasm. She milked him slowly and rocked up and down on him sensually for another few minutes while he came down from both his orgasm and his height and was able to focus. She felt this one would be special to her over the next centuries.

He looked at her with wide eyes. He had never felt this good. He held her face and kissed her softly. She kissed back too and practically purred on him while they lay down to rest. His cock never lost any hardness and he was soon thrusting again. Bare smiled. This was why she liked the virgins. They could keep it hard for weeks and come every hour and never lose their firmness. They would actually go on to fuck for weeks. No one ever pleased the other like they did for one another.

Pulling himself out of that memory and remembering his rendezvous with Sara a few minutes ago, he sighed and looked around. Where was Raz, for Pete's sake? Pete was the guy at the gate. It was just a saying up there. He flew back to the entrance and saw the guard on his back being ridden by Raz.

"Raz! Come on, let's get going! You're holding us up." he said as he approached the joined angels. The guard was grunting and arching his back.

"Just a minute! Almost done here........and....." the guard made the face and Raz hopped off him. His ejaculate speared her in the chin and knocked her head back forcefully.

"Fuck me! What was that?" Raz hollered loudly, holding her head in pain. She staggered in a small circle to keep from falling. A stalagmite of come was hanging from her chin. No, make that a stalactite.

"He's a guard, Raz. Don't you know anything? They're authorized to shoot to kill. I thought you were the keeper of secrets. You keep any common sense too or just the stuff nobody knows or wants to know?" Jay looked at her with a dumb look.

"Aren't you the smart ass," she said, smacking his ass as she did. She pulled hard on the stalactite to remove it and tossed it next to the guard who had almost immediately fallen back asleep with his pecker hanging out. She eyed it as she turned to walk away and as if by habit turned back around, kneeled down and engulfed it.

"Raz!" Jay roared.

She popped off with her hands over her head. "Sheesh! I'm coming. I'm an angel. What do you expect?" She adjusted her robe as they headed to the gate.

"Look, Raz, we both have a mission on Earth - to find Cassie." Jay began.

"Who?"

"Cassiel," Jay said instead.

"Who?"

Jay grabbed her arm, stopping them from continuing. "The angel that made love to a human and turned to human form. You said you were going down to learn more about what really happened."

"Oh, yes. I forgot I told you." They turned to continue walking. "Usually I keep secrets better. Not sure what happened there. Why do you want to find Lassie?"

"Cassie."

"Didn't I just say that?"

"No. You said Lassie."

"I'm almost positive I didn't. I said the word you said."

"The NAME I said? Cassie?"

"Is that what you said?"

"Yes."

"Then that's what I said," Raz said with some authority. Jay gave up.

"Look, I want to know what happened too so I'm going to tag along with you. I know you're the keeper of secrets and I'm not supposed to know what you're doing on Earth but don't try to threaten me or talk me out of it. If you refuse to let me tag along I'll tell your boss or even Cupid that you told me some of your secrets."

Raz looked at Jay through squinted eyes. "You have moxie. I'll give you that. Let me think about it."

They arrived at the gate and Pete came out from his hut and looked them over. He squinted at his ledger.

"Hey, I only got one here," he said.

"What do you mean?" asked Jay.

"I got one angel on the ledger to go down. That's you," he said poking the ledger towards Jay. Pete looked as young as anybody up there but carried himself as if he was a human geriatric.

"I've been dispatched to retrieve Cassie," said Raz. "Therefore my name won't show up on your ledger. This is a very secret mission. We can't have a trail."

"Why can't we?" asked Pete. He had nothing against trails. It showed.

"We just can't. How about this?" Raz leaned up to Pete and whispered something in his ear. Pete went from a frown to a very much disturbing grin in a matter of seconds.

"Well, for MY sake I hope you find what you're looking for!" he raised his eyebrows while looking between the both of them. His abuse of that self referential joke was legendary on the mountain. Many an angel cursed his name and his shitty sense of humor. Jay was on of them.

"Oh Pete! You slay as usual!" Jay said with sarcasm. It was lost on Pete. Pete laughed heartily and opened the gate. Raz and Jay leapt over the threshold and were transported to Earth. Pete closed the gate and marked one traveler in the ledger per Raz's request. He walked back to his hut and went inside.

Chapter 05

The portal to Earth had settings. If someone with high level clearance like Gabriel or Michael came a calling, the settings were set to "Awful". Along with angels and humans having different words for the same thing (e.g. clitoris), they also had different meanings for the same word.

At one of the elder meetings held centuries ago, Cupid stood up and gave a 30 minute oratorial barrage on why he was repurposing the human word 'awful'. He had been pondering on the word for decades. Something wasn't quite right with it. Then it hit him. Humans were using it wrong! Something that was awful should be full of awe. They used it negatively. It was a positive word. In that moment, he decided he would resurrect the word to fit what he wanted it to convey. A committee was formed. Weeks later a single change was made to forever document that fateful day - one of the settings on the gate was changed from 'glorious' to 'awful'. It was one of Cupid's prouder moments.

The Awful setting included the parting of clouds to let sunlight through, a chorus of angels to sing and play harps as he (or she) who was descending would get the attention of the humans on Earth. There were often thunderclaps. Once they had a unicorn too. The unicorn was determined to be too distracting. The humans wanted to talk about the unicorn. Where did it come from? Could they have one? Ok, if not, could they ride it? Ok, if that wasn't allowed, could they pet it? It didn't stop there. They dropped the unicorn for future events but humans remembered it for centuries afterwards as it made its way into their legends.

Cherubim used the most common setting which didn't even have a name. Once they crossed the threshold they appeared 30 or 40 feet above ground near their target. They were in stealth mode so no one could see them yet. Bare had determined the location of Cassie and had sent instructions on how to place them near her which Pete followed. A cherubim could simply hold an arrow in their hand and it would point which way they needed to go. Jay held his arrow out and it pointed right to a coffee shop. Neither angel had been on Earth before. The culture shock was a bit overwhelming.

They landed and moved about the humans. In stealth mode they could share space with humans and their bodies would seem to merge but since they were slightly out of phase with them, nothing harmful happened. The handful of documented accounts of spontaneous combustion humans had over the last 100 years were a result of a distracted angel slipping into phase and igniting a human's body into flames. Talk about embarrassing.

Inside the coffee shop, they saw Cassie. She was sitting in the corner using a laptop. Jay stopped cold. Her beauty rivaled that of Bare. She had long blond hair, a perfectly symmetrical face, bright blue eyes and straight white teeth. She looked to be fit and her bosom, restrained by human clothing, looked to be DD at least. Raz must have thought the same thing as she switched to the male gender and pupped a tent. Jay saw it and thought it looked a lot bigger than what he saw in the armory. Maybe he was having a robe malfunction. Angels walked around Earth out of phase with large erections all the time. Luckily they were known to be more voyeuristic with humans than sexually active. Cassie was an exception. They were both here to find out more about her. Jay wanted to know how it happened so he could do the same thing. Raz had his secret reasons still only known to Raz.

A man walked in and through the both of them as they were admiring Cassie. He was about Jay's height and equally handsome. He too had blond hair, although a little darker. His face seemed to be chiseled out of stone with its defined lines and edges. Raz changed back to a woman. Jay noticed and thought he may have to hold Raz back from becoming human too. The angels walked over and listened.

Cassie stood up and moved carefully away from her laptop to greet him. She smiled broadly and hopped into his arms for a hug. He smiled too and hugged her back, appreciating the pressure of her fleshy breasts against his strong chest.

"Ohhhhhhh! Charles, I've missed you!" she said. Jay noticed a little bit of awkwardness in he voice. "Don't ever go on a business trip again!" She kissed him quickly on the mouth. They held it there but released shortly. There was no tongue. Both Jay and Raz thought that odd. Why go in for a kiss and keep your mouth closed. They were learning about human's aversion to public displays of affection. Angels had thrown out the rules against PDFs (public displays of fucking) a long time ago. Later, in a conversation with Cassie about her computer, Jay would become very confused when she talked about PDFs on her computer. Both the document compressing technology and the waves of free porn.

He laughed as he broke the kiss. "Daddy's got to keep food on the table. You're not an inexpensive date!" He was referring to Cassie's attraction to all things sparkly and expensive. Angels lived in a beautiful realm and it sounded like Cassie was trying to surround herself in Earthly beauty to match her angelic past. He was certainly a nice addition to that strategy. Raz drew her bow.

"What are you doing?!" Jay asked, holding his arm up to block her bow.

"Those two have been away from each other. They should have sex. Isn't that our job?"

"That's my job. I'm the CLIT, not you. You're here to observe. I don't even know why they gave you the arrows and potion." Raz sheathed her arrow and said, "Fine, but I'm going to make somebody happy and horny before I leave. You won't stop me." Jay looked sideways at her and shook his head. He hated having to babysit her. She was turning out to be a handful. They turned their attention back to the couple.

"What are you up to?" Charles asked, showing her back to her seat and sliding into the booth next to her.

"I'm trying to put food on the table just like you!" she said lifting the screen up for him to see. "I'm writing a story about my time as an angel hoping to win some money. Can you believe this website pays people to do that? $150 for first place! Is that a lot?"