Cassiel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles laughed lightly and gave her a hug and a kiss. "You never stop amazing me." Charles knew she was an angel. He was there when she became a human. He had a hard time dealing with her naivety but she more than made up for it in the sack and as eye candy with the partners at his firm. And, she didn't have a hard time with him straying. In fact she wanted to come along and was hornier than he ever was. Sometimes he would feel jealous when her mouth and pussy were filled by someone other than him, but the tradeoff was well worth it.

"Sweetheart, whatever money you bring in is just a bonus. We don't really need it, but I'm glad you want to contribute." He leaned in and got another kiss. Her hand reached for his crotch under the table. He jumped a little and angled to cover it up but didn't really stop her. With her left hand she kept typing and with her right hand she was trying to unzip him. Charles stopped her there. He was horny but he didn't want to have the cops called. "Why don't we take it up to the apartment?"

"Ooh! I like the sound of that!" she said closing the lid of her laptop and embracing him quickly. She gave him little kisses all over his face. An older couple admiring their beauty smiled at their love for each other. Even though she could no longer send romantic arrows through people's hearts, the joy and love she showed for Charles in public still had an effect on some of them. For example, this older couple would soon engage in sex they'd never ever done before, swimming in their love for each other and their boner and lady boner they had for the each other.

Cassie slid the laptop into the bag and shouldered it. Charles left a generous tip. Being around her always made him love others more. He watched her heart shaped ass in her white skirt sway to and fro. It was mesmerizing. As Cassie walked through Raz and Jay she stopped and paused. They both took a step and turned around to see why. Her face had a quizzical look but it left as she smiled. "I just thought of something to add to my story submission! Can you help me work out the details? It involves parts of you!"

"Whew!" Jay thought. He wasn't sure how to take her stopping while in them. It seemed like she sensed they were there. He wanted to talk to her about the transformation but didn't want to do that around Raz. The couple walked hand in hand out the door.

"Ma'am!" the clerk behind the counter yelled. Jay turned quickly to find the commotion and saw the older lady that had smiled at Cassie and Charles engulfing her husband's cock right there in the coffee shop. Jay wasn't surprised at all as this was how angels acted in public. Humans seemed to dislike it or be afraid of it as if seeing an act of sex against their will meant their mind was somehow raped. It made no sense to Jay. He looked over and saw an arrow reappear in Raz's quiver.

"Dammit Raz!" Jay barked. There was nothing he could do. Or was there? He pulled out his bow started shooting arrows into everyone in the room. He didn't want the couple getting in trouble because of Raz. He used the lust potion exclusively. Soon everyone was in a gang bang with clothes flying everywhere. People of all nationalities and religions copulated with one another. Later, the newspapers would identify this event as the resurgence of the new hippie movement and point to it as a bright light of coexistence in a larger world of seclusion. People were arrested for their actions but Jay was able to prevent anyone from being in permanent trouble including the two police that couldn't hide their erections and participated as well. The mayor, in a failed attempt to cover it up, said there was a gas leak. Half his constituency asked to change their natural gas to the provider that the coffee shop used.

Outside Jay berated Raz. "You're here to OBSERVE! Stop being trouble! There was no reason for that! I'm the CLIT! You're the keeper of secrets, so keep your damn secrets and I'll shoot the arrows!"

"Oh calm down. Those people will look back at this moment with excitement and joy soon enough. You know that. I only shot one arrow. How many did you shoot, exactly?

On one level, Jay did believe the people would like the memories that they'd have from this but it didn't help his frustration. Raz was going to continue getting in the way. He watched as Raz's quiver resupplied itself with the arrow he shot. Something wasn't right. She had seven arrows. He saw her with only six at the armory. Now she had seven.

"Look," Raz said. "I need to learn more about Cassie but first I'm going to learn more about this world. I'll see you later!" With that she phased again, leaving Jay alone. That was fine by Jay. He knew he promised to keep an eye on her but she was annoying. Good riddance. Jay thought he might do the same thing though. He could pull out an arrow and find Cassie at any time. He flew up through the building as he was still phased and lifted into the sky.

Cherubim had the ability to see the sexual and emotional needs of humans through their aura. Cassie's was a bright blue with green tones. This was a self confidant and sexually satisfied aura. An arrow on this kind of human would be wasted. Jay knew to look for purple or red colors and to avoid black or gray. Black or gray were bad people. Shooting them with an arrow could amplify their bad tendencies and cause harm. He spied a deep purple aura surrounding a young woman walking alone. He flew down to within 10 yards of her. She was on her phone.

"Stop it! Just stop it!" she cried angrily into the phone. "You're lying again! I already knew the answer before I asked it! I just wanted to see if you were capable of lying to me again after I took you back! I gave my heart to you and you break it and break it and break it!" She paused listening to the other side. "What?! You think saying that helps? I don't care if you're sorry! I don't care what you say anymore!" She hung up with a rageful shake of her fists and bawled into her hands. She sat down on the curb and kept bawling. Jay felt sad. There wasn't anger like this on the mountain. He wanted to console her but knew better than to come out of phase.

He tapped an arrowhead on an empathetic potion and strung it in his bow. Part of the magic of the vials were that they administered the potion through the glass without having to be opened. The arrows were able to siphon off just enough to be used effectively each time. He pulled back and aimed at a woman crossing the street. It struck her in her arm and she cocked her head towards this girl, hearing her cry for the first time. She walked over to her, standing nearby quietly. After a moment she said, "Do you mind if I sit down with you? My name's Emily."

The first girl looked up, her eyes puffy and flushed. She didn't answer but just put her head back down sobbing still. Emily sat down and put her arm around her. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Buh-buh-Billie," came the reply.

"Billie, it looks like you're having a rough day. Want to talk about it?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't even know you."

Jay thought this might thwart his attempt to help her. He tapped an arrow on an acceptance potion and shot the sobbing girl in her clasped hands. She opened her arms and fell into Emily sobbing even more. Emily hugged her and stroked her hair. Billie soon calmed down and felt a little better.

"He cheated on me again," she said. Emily cocked her head and nodded very slowly. She was understanding more. Jay was busy studying his vials planning his next arrow if need be. He still didn't have a grasp on what they all did.

"A boyfriend? Oh! Your husband?" she said as she looked for and found a wedding band.

"Yes," Billie said sobbing more. Emily held her head to her bosom firmly. Billie wasn't bisexual at all but thought at least she found a new friend maybe. She felt safe leaning up against her breasts. She had to be in her early 40s. Billie was in her late 20s.

Jay glanced back and was startled. Emily's aura had moved from a blue to a yellow. She was beginning to stress about something. The colors indicated she wasn't comfortable with Billie being that close physically. He found an adventurous potion and strung his bow. She was nailed in her shoulder. His aim was getting better. Her aura didn't change. Jay thought maybe he didn't apply enough. He strung a second arrow then a third arrow when nothing happened. He had forgotten one little detail about this potion Sara had shared between bobbing on his cock - the adventurous potion works itself up over time. After the third arrow her aura went from yellow to a dark blue.

"Shit," Jay thought as he remembered. He positioned an arrow over the Roofie potion ready to knock out Emily if need be. If Jay's hunch was right, she might get too aggressive with Billie.

"Billie," Emily said, stroking then kissing her hair. "I don't know the details but for a woman to cry like that then something must have broken badly. I don't want you to relive that pain but I want you to know I'm here for you right now as if we've been friends together for years. I've felt this pain too." Emily lifted Billie's chin to look at her. Billie felt Emily's love. How can this stranger love me like this, she thought, but Emily's eyes interrupted her. They looked almost hungry.

Jay quickly tapped his arrow on adventurous and shot Billie then he shot her with a longing arrow. He thought that might hold her over until the adventurous kicked in. Billie stood up to leave, feeling too uncomfortable. Emily stood with her wringing her hands, not sure of what to say to make her stay but Billie didn't leave. She looked at Emily wanting to be with her but scared.

"Thank you Emily. Really, but," she began. She stopped. She was reminded of her husband - of the times he tried to bring other women to bed with them. She said 'no' and he got angry at her. Why couldn't he love her and just her? Her eyes flashed up to Emily. Here's a lovely woman, she thought. She could be with her right now and send pictures to her husband. Wouldn't that piss him off? She walked over to Emily and pressed her lips to hers. Emily wrapped her arms around Billie and kissed her deeply.

"I won't hurt you, Billie. I'll love you like you need."

"I believe you. Take me to your place. I can't go home right now. I want to be with you. I've never been with a woman."

"Of course." Emily hailed a cab. As she was doing so, Billie reached up and squeezed her breasts feeling their weight. Emily gasped and dropped her hands reflexively to Billie's doing the same. The cab pulled up and enjoyed what he was seeing but Jay didn't. His aura was black. He tapped the Smoothie vial and shot him in the forehead through the window. He shit his pants instantly and, alarmed, looked down.

"Not again!" he said as he sped off. A handsome young Italian man driving a cab was coming up the road with a light blue aura. Jay tapped a chivalrous vial and nailed him in the chest as he was driving. Jay was pretty pleased with himself. The man pulled over seeing Emily continue to try waving while she was being felt up. She dropped the bag she was carrying. The driver parked and whipped out of the car. He opened the back door and placed the bags in the front. He gently moved the women towards the back seat. They were very distracted.

Jay didn't want to follow them to their destination but wanted them to feel comfortable being physical in front of this man if need be. He spied a vial labeled "age men". Trying to reflect on something Sara said about it, he came up blank. Maybe it helped men of a different age than women be more attractive in their eyes. What the hell. He loaded up two successive arrows and shot both women just in case. It seemed to work. They both brought him in for a kiss. Soon the three of them were all over each other. Jay looked down again. The lettering on the vial was evenly spaced around the perimeter. He looked more closely. "Oh," he thought - "menage". Well, that could work too. So they wouldn't get in trouble, he shot them all with a cool down potion. It was designed to keep the fires simmering and then heat up again some time down the road. He took a stab at the timer setting. They may very well do it in the cab.

All in all, Jay was pretty pleased with his first outing. Ok, his second outing. His first outing was an orgy. He was pleased with both really. He pulled out an arrow one more time and held it flat in his palm. It slowly repositioned and showed him where Cassie was. It was time to get the skinny on losing his wings.

Chapter 06

Charles and Cassie lived in an apartment overlooking the east side of the city. This was the posh part of town. Before he met Cassie he already had money and knew how to spend it to balance his display of wealth with good taste in art and decor. Their apartment was 1500 square feet - huge for this part of town. And expensive. He had it geared for sex before her too. He had hidden o-rings for light bondage, a toy chest and a highly mirrored bedroom.

Jay had followed his arrow to her but wasn't in a hurry. He practiced phasing at different frequencies and found his voice could be heard at some frequencies by the humans but not others. He found another allowed him to be seen as an impression of an angel but not a full on eyeful. He thought there may be other phases that had advantages too.

He also changed people's lives for the good. He shot an old lady that hated her neighbors with an acceptance potion and they with an empathy potion. Soon all parties were inviting each other to dinner. Potions weren't always about sex. He shot an old man barking at his neighbors with the Smoothie potion. His aura was black. He shot his barking dog with the lust potion. Nothing like getting dry humped by a dog right after you downloaded into your pants in front of the neighbors. He was feeling good about himself. He thrust his wings and lifted up along the edge of the high rise apartments they lived in as he drew nearer and the arrow pointed up more. He found their apartment and entered.

Cassie was on the couch naked sprawled out with one leg over the back of the couch and the other on the ground. Her head was resting on the armrest. Charles was buried in her crotch lapping at her pussy. Jay loosened up his robe and tugged on himself a little. Nothing wrong with a little voyeurism here.

"Mmmmmmm......you're so good at that, Charles! So goooooood!" she said sliding one hand up and down her thigh lightly while her other hand held his head in place. He was a pro at it. He flicked and fluttered his tongue both in her pussy and on the sensitive spots around her inner thigh and up to her abdomen. He brought his left hand up and expertly fit two fingers in to his fist knuckles. She bucked on his hand as he did so. Jay could see juices streaming from her pussy.

Jay looked down between Charles' legs. He was splayed out on the couch in a way that opened him up for inspection. Jay saw his dick pointing down between his legs, forced that way by the corner of the couch. It looked to be about eight inches. A nice size. Jay looked down at his ten inch cock and imagined using it on Cassie. He fantasized about how she lost her wings - the love that brought her to that ultimate decision to trade eternal life for eternal freedom and love. There was love on the mountain, but no angel risked their life to be with another. Cassie's love was unique.

Charles and Cassie continued to go at it while Jay's mind wandered. He used the sexual image in front of him as a foundation, but started to daydream about the events that led to Cassie becoming human. He started to insert dialogue and acts into his imagination. Eventually he shut his eyes completely and ran with his fantasy.

It went like this:

Cassie came down to Earth much like Jay did - with the desire to make the Earth a better place for its inhabitants. These people would lose their virginity, lose their youth, health and eventually their lives. Why should they live these short lives and not enjoy them to their fullest? Jay knew that humans had hangups. All humans were different in their hangups but they were the same in that they had them. He had a hard time understanding why humans couldn't get along based on how very similar they were to one another.

Cassie then finds this man. Charles. She watches him from afar perhaps wanting to affect his love life in a positive way. Perhaps the women in his life were gray or even black. There are no blues or greens much less yellows or even pinks in his life. He is surrounded by discord and unhappiness. Cassie continues to see him rise above that and love the dark spirited women in his life continuing to hope against hope that they turn themselves around. Perhaps his love for them can cure them, turn them, change their lives in a positive way.

But Cassie watches him fail once. Twice. Multiple times. He despairs. He weeps. His health and mental well being suffers. She tries potions on strangers. She tries potions on him but his psyche is perhaps immune to them. Jay was aware it was rare but possible. In the end, Charles thinks of taking his own life. She follows him to a bridge as he contemplates ending it all. Cassie cries, phased apart from him, yelling at him to stop! But he can't hear her. He throws himself over the side. She wails and sobs as she dives after him, phasing just in time to catch him and take him to safety.

His eyes open thinking he must have hit the water below and died. An angel is carrying him. She's so....she's so beautiful. And she's lifting him up to heaven. It was all worth it. His sorrows are over forever and he's being welcomed into heaven. She's taking him away from this pain. She's.....waitaminute....she's landing back on the bridge. Oh! She must be taking him there to say goodbye to Earth from where he chose to leave it. She must be....ouch! She just flew his head into a girder. Fuck, that hurt! Clumsy bitch! What is going on?

Jay snapped out of his daydream with a loud noise in front of him. Charles had smacked Cassie's ass. Jay focused in on them, seeing him pull out of her from behind. "Dammit!" he thought. "Did I miss it all?" Cassie giggled, stood up and fell into his arms kissing him. She bent down and took his cock into her mouth never breaking eye contact. Charles threw his head back in ecstasy. Jay was fully back in the present now.

"No, no, no, no. I want to finish in the bedroom," he said pulling her back up. "Oscar is pissing me off. I can tell he's about ready to try and make this a threesome as he always does."

"No thanks!" Cassie said in agreement. They kissed and Charles tongue went deep into her mouth. He liked tasting her and him on her when he kissed her.

Jay looked over and saw a dog sniffing around their ankles as they were fucking. It licked Charles a couple times on the foot then hopped up on the couch to give Cassie some kisses. It was the ugliest dog Jay had ever seen. As far as pugs go, this guy was probably considered quite the looker, but from a human perspective and even an angel's this hound was hideous. Cassie giggled again and followed Charles to the bedroom.

The bedroom was as large as the living room. It was very spacious. It was made up of wood panels across all the walls and the ceiling. A long curtain was drawn open facing the east river. They were high enough up where there were no other buildings that could look in. That's too bad. They both liked being watched. As they walked into the room, Charles blocked Oscar with his foo, shut the door and found the remote. He pushed a button. Almost every panel slid at an angle away from the wall, pivoted and turned back to the wall. The other side of the panels were mirrors. They could be set at any angle. They could at least watch themselves. Jay phased through the door just as the mirrors settled into place. Outside the door Oscar played scootch-ass across the carpet. That was exactly what he needed. He sat back down and listened to the zoo noises coming from behind the door. His head cocked now and then.