Cassiel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," she said.

Cassie cried even more. "Come here!" she said. The two angels tucked their wings and sat on either side of her. They all embraced and pet each other. Jay kissed Bare over the top of Cassie's head. Cassie looked up and watched. Her hands found both of their bodies. Both looked down and smiled.

"Now that I know you're safe," Bare said, "I need to debrief you on everything that happened." She exhaled some of her emotions so she could speak more clearly.

"We found that Cupid was trying to cover up him sleeping with many of the CLITs and cherubim. The idiot handed out his golden arrows thinking he'd be immune to any consequences stemming from that. Then Cassie here shot herself right up the pussy and exposed that she had a golden arrow. Of course, I saw it happen, and told Cupid. I was sworn to secrecy. Even from you....." she kissed Jay again. "I'm so sorry. I was afraid."

"It's ok. I am not taking it personally," Jay said.

She pulled herself up again. "Cupid knew how to turn an imp into an angel. He wanted to send somebody to eliminate the evidence. You, Cassie," Bare kissed Cassie on the forehead, "but he couldn't have another angel involved. He helped two imps hold down and rape an angel. The secret to turning an imp into an angel is a threeway. Two imps, one angel. One imp turns into an angel and the angel turns into an imp. If it were just one imp and one angel, the angel turns to an imp and nothing happens to the imp as we saw on the mountain. It seems Raz, as an angel still had imp qualities, so when she had sex with other angels, they turned to imps."

"Oh gosh!" Jay exclaimed. "The armory!"

"Yes. The only one to survive was the guard. We captured the rest."

"How did the guard survive?" Jay asked.

"That was my little secret," Bare said. "I knew something fishy was going on so I worked secretly with the keeper of potions to come up with a strong resistant potion to imps. I administered it to the guards. One of its side effects is extreme drowsiness."

"I saw that," said Jay. "I also saw the guards cumshot almost knock Raz's head off."

"That was my design too. I hoped to kill the imp if he or she fucked a guard. It didn't quite work."

"Wow. I never knew you were doing all that. I guess I understand the secrecy, but it still.....hurts." Jay looked at her, very much in emotional pain.

"I'm sorry, Jay. I was doing the best I could with all that was going on." Bare looked down, dejected.

"Why are you going up on the stone? Only elders are usually asked up there." Jay had been on the stone, but he couldn't remember the last time a non-elder was allowed.

"They want me to lead the elders," she said, not knowing how to soften that blow.

"Oh," he said. His world had officially crumbled to dust. Bare was going to be the leader of everything he hated. She had kept secrets from him and even sent him on a mission that risked his life.

"I'm telling them 'no'," she added quietly. "I'm telling them that I'm leaving the mountain and joining you on Earth." Jay's head rose as his eyes looked for hers. She was still looking down crying.

"What? Why? You love the rules. You love order. You love processes. You're good at it too. You can turn that place around." He tried to encourage her. He saw he had been difficult with her.

"I can't stand thinking of being without you. I will be out of my comfort zone. I will wither up and die one day but I will have you, Jay. I couldn't be any more happy. I haven't been any more happy than I've been with you!" She looked at him expectantly. She didn't want to go to him. She didn't think she deserved him. She was ripped up seventeen different ways inside thinking of losing him, thinking of losing the comfort of her millennia spanning existence, thinking of death, thinking of it all.

Jay stood up swiftly and pulled her into the air. He kissed her hard and she melted into him kissing him back. She wrapped her wings around him and he around hers. They covered each other and kissed up in the air. His hands found her breasts through her robe and squeezed them possessively. She cried out in release and cried hard into his neck. He kissed her all over her forehead and scalp as she sobbed. She laid them back down on the bed. Cassie still lay on the bed. She was crying too and stroked their wings. They looked up and smiled. Bare leaned up and kissed Cassie on the mouth. The kiss hung there for a moment. Jay watched Cassie's mouth part gently and reach her tongue out to Bare. She responded warmly and embraced her. Their mouths dueled with passion.

Cassie's hand reached out and found Jay's rising member. She pulled him closer by it and started tugging on it. Bare pulled off of Cassie and made out with Jay. The both ripped off their robes. Cassie, already naked, slithered down onto Jay's cock appreciating its size. She loved a big cock and she was learning to love this man. She curled her lips in and bobbed as she double fisted his shaft. He moaned into Bare's mouth. Bare sucked his tongue as he did.

She looked down at the top of Cassie's head and put her hand on her head pushing her gently into Jay's cock. Cassie found her voice and moaned too. She grabbed Bare's hand and moved it to Jay's shaft. Bare started fisting his shaft as Cassie continued to suck. Jay was beside himself. He grabbed Bare's face with both hands and squeezed with gentle aggression and looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much!" he said. She sniffed and held back her tears for a moment to say, "I love you too!" and then cried heavy tear as she sucked his tongue into her mouth and swirled it around her teeth. She took one of his hands and brought it down to her pussy. She was very wet from all the emotion and sex. He fingered her pussy while putting his other hand back on Cassie. She was working his cock really well.

Bare focused and hunched down on his fingers squeezing her cunt muscles. She shuddered as he pushed through the resistance and came, dripping her angel pussy juice down his knuckles. Her knees gave out and she fell back on to the bed. She looked up through partially sleepy eyes to see the love of her life getting head from a beautiful human that used to be an angel.

"Cassie, do you lick pussy still?" she asked. Cassie pulled of Jay's cock and smiled at her.

"Of course I do! Even if I didn't I'd lick yours. I always loved your pussy!"

"I don't ever remember you licking mine as a woman though," Bare said.

"True. Another first!" Cassie dropped and twisted so she was between Bare's legs. Bare lifted her knees a bit and tickled Cassie's back with her wings. "I miss feeling wings on me. Do that some more, please."

Bare stroked her back and firm ass with her feathers. Cassie arched her back and moaned. She dropped her head to Bare's pussy. She gasped as Cassie's mouth met her sex. She bit down on the pillow to get past the intense feeling without erupting.

Jay watched what was going on and got behind Cassie. She sensed where he was and curled her ass up into the air. Bare reached down with her wings and held Jay's cock for him. He let go and let her guide him. His love, Bare, was going to slide him into the human that was going to change him forever. He looked at her with immense amounts of love. He choked up and cried a bit, working hard to regain his composure. Seeing Bare twitch and writhe with Cassie's tongue helped. He leaned forward. Bare felt that. She slid him into Cassie.

"Oh God!" Cassie said with a sharp intake of air. Jay's thick cock started worming its way into her pussy. "I haven't had that big in a year! You have the best cock, Jay!" He answered by wiggling his hips and pushing against the insides of her vaginal walls. "Yes! Stretch my pussy good, Jay!" She thrust back on his cock taking more of him in. Bare, feeling a bit selfish, pulled Cassie's head back down to her pussy. All three of them found a bumping and grinding rhythm to maximize the amount of pleasure they felt. Jay tried to assist. He reached around with his hands to rub Cassie's clit while using his wings to play with Bare's tits. They both appreciated it.

"Cassie! Oh Cassie!" Bare gasped. You're getting me close!" Cassie moaned into her pussy.

"I'm getting close too Cassie!" Jay yelled, pounding her ass hard. Her checks rippled and returned. Her bottom was turning red with the pounding. Blood was rushing to her nether regions. She felt an orgasm coming on she'd never felt before as a human. Her eyes rolled. Her breath faltered. Her legs started to give out. With her last bit of control she shoved her ass back on Jay impaling him balls deep and wailing into Bare's pussy as she devoured it.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" yelled Jay. He extended his arms towards Bare. "Cum with me!" She reached out and locked her hands with him, sitting up jus a little. She looked down and saw the blonde head whipping back and forth across her pussy. She looked back at Jay in his throes of passion. Her vision blacked out as she came and gushed all over Cassie's face.

"Jay! Jay! I'm coming! I'm joining you forever! I love you! I love you, Jay!" She spasmed and let go of Jay's hands to shove Cassie's face further into her pussy. Cassie lapped it up as her pussy squeezed Jay's cocked into an explosive orgasm coating her pussy and triggering her own explosion. The compression of her orgasm pushed cum back onto Jay's balls and it dripped heavily to the edge of the bed.

The bed shook. The room shook. The Earth shook. Oscar licked his balls.

Jay collapsed on top of Cassie and Bare. He shifted to the side and his cock whipped out of Cassie's pussy. She did her best to keep his cum inside but she no longer had an angel pussy. Much leaked out. She crawled up to Bare and laid in her arms. Their large racks pressed up against one another. Jay looked on a little expectantly.

"When does the change start?" he asked Cassie, still out of breath.

"Any second. Get ready. It was really painful. I'm sorry. I wish I could help," she said.

"It was painful because you didn't love him, Cassie," Bare said. Cassie looked at her.

"Really? Oh! I guess I wouldn't know any better."

Bare stroked her breasts, squeezing them too. "It shouldn't hurt when you're wings come back either. That is, if you loved us."

Cassie shot up. "What?! I'm getting my wings back?" She started crying. "How? What?" She couldn't speak.

"The magic of the threeway works for other species other than imps," Bare said.

"Are you sure you're not the keeper of secrets?" asked Jay.

"Not any more, I'm not," she said. Her wings got smaller and smaller, quickly returning into her back. Jay was shocked. His wings were intact. He watched wings grow quickly on Cassie's back.

"Whoopee!!!" Cassie said. She kissed Bare hard on the mouth and took one of her breasts into her mouth. "I love you so much Bare! You brought me back." Cassie thrust her wings forward and lifted into the air. Her naked body beautifully on display. She started dripping on the carpet. "Oh gawd!" she said and dropped to the ground. "Still have land pussy. Need to get my air pussy back!" They all laughed.

Jay lay next to Bare and stroked her hair, rubbing her back where her wings used to be. She purred and snuggled into him.

"Why? I know you have a reason. Tell me. Why am I still with wings and you without?"

"Because, Jay, I knew you'd want to go to the stone and read Cupid's sentencing. He's to be thrown to the imps. Michael and the archangels collected all the imps and have them locked in the armory. Cupid's to be left in there with his bow and golden arrows against over 100 imps. I thought you'd want to be a part of that." She stroked his cock, feeling Cassie's wetness still on him. "You can come right back her and fuck a human if you want. But let me tell you, if you don't love her, it's going to hurt real bad!"

She smiled and pulled him down kissing his rough tongue, feeling the smoothness of her own. This was new. She was beginning to like new.