Cassie's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freejack
freejack
213 Followers

Andrea grinned down at her evilly. "And its smell? You like how it smells?"

Cassie cocked her head (as much as Andrea's grip would allow) to the side, and positioned her nose up close to Andrea's tight asshole. She sniffed deeply and repeatedly. "Yes! Fuck yes! It smells so good."

"My ass? My dirty ass?"

"Yes," Cassie panted, sniffing some more. "Your dirty ass. I love your dirty, lovely, filthy ass!"

"And what's that make you?"

"A whore," Cassie hissed, each word sending a jolt of mind-numbing joy through her. "A dirty...ass-licking... ass-sniffing whore."

Andrea's hand tightened in Cassie's hair, eliciting a searing stab of pleasurable pain. "And whose whore are you?"

"Yours!" Cassie whispered. "I'm your whore. Your dirty, little ass-whore."

"That's right," Andrea sneered, wrenching her head back into position. "Now show me! Show me how much you love my ass. Lick it! Taste it! Show it some love!"

Cassie thrust out her tongue, lapping eagerly at the object of her desire. Savoring the dark, acrid taste and heavy, pungent aroma that enveloped her once again. She should have been disgusted with herself. She should have been outraged, furious beyond belief. But instead, all she felt was a blind, compelling need to please. To please her new mistress. To please the animalistic urges within herself.

And from the sounds of it moments later, she was doing quite well. Her own muffled grunts and moans drowned out by Andrea's throaty gasps and passion-spit degradations. "Oh fuck. Fuck, yeah. That's it. Eat my ass. Eat it you slut! Ohhh, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

One of Andrea's hands twisted free from Cassie's hair and went instead to her own flat, olive stomach. There it lay, splayed and trembling, middle finger extended through her dark, raven bush to claw at the erect, aching clit below. Cassie stared on in awe, watching as it rhythmically flicked that enticing, little pink nub, and couldn't help reaching back into her own sodden panties to do likewise, still licking, still sucking, listening intently as Andrea continued to urge them on.

"Yeah that's it. That's it, you filthy, fucking whore. Get your tongue up in there. Up in there nice and deep! Taste my shit!"

Cassie felt a shudder of perverse delight at the coarse and taboo word. A shame so deep that it was impossible to ignore. So this is it? This is what you've allowed yourself to be dragged down to? her mind wondered. Lapping eagerly at another girl's asshole, while she berates you to taste her shit? You're fucking pathetic.

But pathetic or not, there was no denying the fire burning inside her. The inferno of hunger and lust that had been whipped up by Andrea's caustic, demeaning words. She was a slave to the shame. A prisoner in her own body. And inside the fire was building, burning ever hotter, threatening to consume her entirely.

"Fuck! That's it, you whore! That's it! Keep licking! Just like that! Oh, oh, oh, yes. Yes! You're gonna make me cum! Oh, fuck!" Andrea wailed, her long onyx-tipped finger picking up its pace.

Cassie did as told, continuing her frantic licking even as her own fingers dug furiously into her sloppy, squelching pussy. Keeping in time with Andrea as the two of them rapidly stroked themselves to the final culmination.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god, YES!" Andrea shrieked, her long, supple legs coming back from their spread position to wrap tightly around Cassie's head, holding it firmly in place as she ground out her final strokes. "Oh shit! FUCK! Gonna cum...gonna cum... gonna... gonna... fuckfuckfuck... fu—UGHHHH!"

Cassie heard Andrea's scream, felt the massive orgasm tear through her. Felt her body go momentarily rigid as a piece of steel; strong, svelte thighs gripping her head with almost crushing force, tight, pulsing asshole clenching her tongue with a vice-like grip. A warm splattering of thick, creamy girl-cum splashed her face, stinging her eye and clogging up her nose.

At the same time, her own orgasm rolled up over her like a tsunami. Drowning out everything else with its pure, primal force. Burying her beneath an avalanche of orgasmic, pulsing bliss. Rapture as great as she'd ever experienced. Rolling over her in continuous, undulating waves.

She fell back on her haunches, barely aware that she'd been shoved there, still reeling, still riding the crests of her orgasm. Her heart was pounding like a drum and she was gasping for breath like a deep-sea diver just come up for air, but she hardly noticed. Her senses were numb. The only thing she could feel in any true sense was the serene, radiating warmth extending outward from her cunt.

Soon enough that faded though, and the truth of where she was and knowledge of what she had just done came rushing back in like a freight train. She felt her cheeks go red (and yes, her pussy twitched too) at the realization of what she must look like. Her face was covered with Andrea's goo, her hand was still lodged firmly in panties so sogged down and saturated that she wondered if she hadn't pissed them, and the dark taste of Andrea's ass clung cloyingly to every square inch of her mouth.

She jerked her hand clumsily from her panties, and was trying to figure out how to make a graceful retreat, when Andrea stood up. Even now she looked beautiful. All heated and flushed from orgasm, nipples tenting the thin fabric of her tank-top. Labia glistening with Cassie's saliva.

"Shit, not bad Blondie," she said, reaching down to clean off her cum-coated finger in Cassie's hair. "And all before I had my morning piss. So anyway... well, you know where the door is." And she stepped around Cassie and sauntered towards the open bathroom. Just before closing the door behind her though, she gave one last, lingering look over her shoulder, those dark, cruel eyes shining bright.

Cassie remained where she was for a handful of seconds, heart thudding painfully in her chest, mouth suddenly dry. She spent a long, hard moment staring at the outside door, then turned and began to slowly crawl on hands and knees towards the bathroom. And her mistress beyond.

freejack
freejack
213 Followers