Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Unfaithful.
1.6k words
4.27
55.7k
78

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
305 Followers

Week 1 : Breaking down the barriers

Cassie was 5'8" with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was from an upper class family and very well brought up. She had slim hips, long legs and perky C cup breasts with long pointy pink nipples, very sensitive to any form of stimulation. She mixed in expensive circles and her trip on this boat was one example. The boat ("the Adventure") was a luxury cruiser with a crew of four and four passengers, passing through small islands in the Caribbean.

She was on the boat when the explosion occurred.

Leroy was one of the crew on the boat. He had seen Cassie sunbathing in her white bikini which was skimpy but stylish. It made him incredibly aroused to see her nearly nude slim white figure. He knew there was no way he could touch her, with them coming from a different social classes. However that did not stop him from fantasising at night about taking this cool slim blonde body and introducing it to, what he was sure would be, its very first black cock. He did eavesdrop on Cassie talking to her friend Maggie, as they were sunbathing on the boat, about some risqué subjects. He managed to overhear that her boyfriend Michael was around 5 inches long that his penis was quite thin. Cassie sounded a little wistful.

Maggie said "wouldn't you like to try a big 7 incher?"

Cassie said that although she would sometimes fantasise about a larger cock, she was very tight so it would be tricky to fit it in. He also heard that Cassie got very aroused in the last two weeks of her period and she had just had her last period a week ago. Although there was nothing really he could do with this information he still would fantasise about seducing the slim cool blonde and giving her much more than she imagined, even in her wildest thoughts.

These were all just fantasies until the period after the explosion. Leroy and Cassie were the only two of the eight people on the boat which washed up on the deserted island. Leroy came to first and could not believe his luck when he saw the prostate body of Cassie on the sands of the deserted island.

His mind worked quickly to make the most of his opportunity.

Whilst she was still unconscious, he looked through what else had washed ashore. He hid any of the womens' clothes, other than a couple of skimpy bikinis and some lingerie. He did the same with the men's clothes. All that he left in plain view were some swimming trunks and some mens shorts. He also found a number of other items including a mirror. When Cassie came to Leroy explained their predicament. They were marooned on a desert island. Leroy explained to Cassie that he had grown up in such a semi-deserted island. He knew how to use the local plants and resources to keep them alive and well fed, which was true.

"I can be a good protector and provider here and know what to do," said Leroy.

Cassie felt uncomfortable being alone with the muscular black man who at 6'3" tall towered over her. However she realised he was her only opportunity to survive on this deserted place and pragmatically agreed to work as a team.

Day 1:

The first day Leroy worked hard to construct a rough shelter and a makeshift bed. As the sun set the temperature fell rapidly. Dressed as she was in her skimpy bikini Cassie felt more and more cold. Leroy had realised this would happen and had initially been lying several feet away from Cassie to make her feel comfortable.

As Leroy heard Cassie starting to shiver, he said, "let me keep you warm."

As he said that, he moved beside her and lay down next to her, with his large body effectively surrounding her slim white frame. His warm chest and stomach was against her back, his muscular thighs next to her legs and his head behind and a little higher than her's, with his warm breath falling onto the back of her neck.

Although she was little uncomfortable with the large black man so close to her, his warmth and strength made her feel easier and more relaxed. Even when he draped one strong black arm around her body she made no protest. As she started to drift to sleep, Cassie dully realised that the large black hand had had naturally relaxed as Leroy had fallen asleep (or so she thought) and was now resting atop Cassie's perky white breast, over the top of her bikini.

She realised her nipples, which were always sensitive, even to slight touches, had started to harden even from this indirect stimulation. However feeling comfortable in his strong embrace Cassie fell asleep. When she woke the next day she felt well rested. However she was initially concerned when she realised that the large lump behind her bottom must be Leroy's erect penis. Cassie realised that this was probably an innocent morning erection, that men usually got, and believing Leroy was still asleep, she got off the makeshift bed quickly.

Day 2:

In the morning Leroy noted that Cathy had started to get sunburned on her pale skin. As today was looking very hot he said he would have to put sunscreen all over her to protect her. There was limited sunscreen which had washed ashore. Leroy explained that mixing it with the local coconut milk was the best way of making last. Plus it would have to be massaged properly into her skin to make it go further.

Cassie was quite vain and very worried about skin damage. So although she was uncomfortable, she reluctantly allowed Leroy to massage this mixture all over her back, legs and even into the sides of her butt as she lay down on her front.

Although the feeling of a black man's touch was alien to her, there was something comforting about the warm strong hands moving over her body in this foreign and potentially dangerous island. Leroy was delighted she acquiesced as he realised it would become a daily ritual. This daily massage combined him looking after by building a shelter and finding food would make her grateful and start building a bond of trust.

Just as importantly her mind and body would become used to his large black hands running across her pale skin. Even on this first day Leroy made sure that the application of suncream also combined some degree of sensual massage. Leroy managed release some knots near the top of her back, which made Cassie appreciatively moan. He then started moving his hands up her long legs and as he got near the top of them, he massaged the flesh a little more. As he reached her bottom he firmly kneaded her butt cheeks, not spending too long, but long enough he could see appreciative signs of slight movements in her hips.

Leroy continued to work very hard to find food which he did successfully and fed her on some delicious fish. She felt very grateful for his efforts. Although she had always felt uncomfortable in the presence of black men, she decided she was being silly and ungrateful.

The second night, as they went to bed, Leroy immediately moved behind her and went straight into the spoon position they had slept in on the previous night. She was grateful again his for his warmth and his muscular protection particularly as some strange animal sounds rang through the night. As she felt her body shiver party from fear as to what animals could be out there, Leroy said, "don't worry" and his muscular black arm came around her body and pulled her against his comforting muscular chest.

Cassie realised, after she was manoeuvred into a comfortable position, that the large black hand was directly covering and inadvertently cupping her round breast. She was more awake than in the previous night and so more acutely conscious that her long pink nipples had popped out in erection.

She put it down to fear of the animals but the truth was that a large masculine hand firmly holding her round breast and even seeming to squeeze it subtly must have been a a large factor in making her nipples erect.

Knowing this was only the second week of her period Levi did not attempt to raise the stakes further for the rest of the week. He simply continued the routine.

Each morning he underwent the daily massage with suncream. He started to subtly spend more time on kneading her butt at the end of the massage. Most women love the feeling of their buttocks kneaded like dough especially when carried out with large strong oily hands and Cassie was no exception. Although she assuaged her pangs of guilt conscience by pretending it was simply part of the morning application of suncream, Leroy knew better. So did Cassie's body and subconscious and Leroy was delighted to smell the scent female arousal by the end of each massage.

Each day he continued in his role as protector and provider. Whenever the reasonable opportunity arose he would take a commanding role. Cassie knowing little about survival techniques would natural follow his lead, thus establishing a clear dominant male/submissive female role which Leroy believed would be important later when he planned influence her decisions in the bedroom.

In the evening he would immediately spoon behind her, ensuring that his black hand would always end up testing atop her perky white breast. Cassie became used to this being their sleeping position and as Leroy attempted nothing further she became comfortable even appreciative. She became used to being held each every night by Leroy and subconsciously looked forward to the strong black hand scandalously laying atop her bikini covered white breast.

jones286
jones286
305 Followers