Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Week 2/3 : Getting up close and personal with BBC.
1.4k words
4.53
27.9k
19

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
300 Followers

Week 2/3 : Getting close and personal with BBC

Day 6 (week 2):

Cassie awoke with both an alcoholic and spiritual hangover. As she came out of sleep, the events of the previous evening came back to her. She was mortified to recollect having strong orgasm whilst Leroy's black cock sawed back and forth alongside her pink pussy lips.

For the first time she realised there was a danger of being sexually taken by a black man, and most shockingly of all not resisting and even enjoying the experience!

Cassie decided she had to halt the course of things, without completely upsetting Leroy, who had proved what a good provider he was. Leroy went through the morning massage ritual, which had evolved to her sitting up after he had finished her legs and the (admittedly delicious) butt kneading, which she had persuaded herself had therapeutic benefits. He then would routinely massage down her arms, across her flat stomach and around the tops of her chest and breasts. Whilst she enjoyed the massage, she was a little shocked when she looked down and saw the way his large black hands were roaming possessively around her body.

She knew she had to draw a line in the sand to stop their seemingly inevitable path towards greater and greater physical intimacy, so she came up with a plan for that evening.

That night as they went to bed, tipsy from a few drinks, but more sober than last night, she made a suggestion to Leroy.

"Could you please keep your thing away from my womanly area tonight?" Said Cassie blushing deeply at referencing his large member.

"Well I do have some basic needs," said Leroy looking troubled. "In this place I have no other means of ...release."

"Well perhaps I could rub you?" Said Cassie reluctantly improvising, but realising it was the lesser of two evils.

"OK baby." said Leroy hiding the elation he felt at the relatively inexperienced Cassie unwittingly proposing her first consensual sex act with a black man.

Cassie's plan was to bring Leroy off with a quick hand job (Michael usually lasted under 3 minutes), which would enable her to sleep with Leroy beside her sexually spent for the night. Leroy realised this was her plan, but he knew this would involve unintended consequences for his naive blonde princess.

One huge benefit would be that she would get a real close up view and hands on feel of his magnificent cock!

Leroy positioned Cassie to be head to toe, parallel to his body, and pulled down his shorts. Seeing his cock close up shocked Cassie deeply. Even flaccid it looked nearly twice Michael's erect length and certainly more than twice his width! She didn't realise penises could have such huge variation.

Maybe the whispers amongst her giggling friends that black men were larger was true...

As Cassie started to apply the lotion Leroy had supplied, she was astonished to realise that her fingers could not even close around the base of this incredible phallus!

"Leroy, I can't believe this!" Cassie could not help but blurt out.

"Am I a little bigger than Michael?" Leroy said appearing to be genuinely surprised, but of course fully aware of the massive (and for Cassie doubtless arousing) difference between how they were built.

Cassie refused to answer this, but found that her nipples were now fully erect without even being touched. Clearly this magnificent object was the cause, even though she ignored this thought. As she pumped the cock (it was too large to be called a penis she realised) she was further stunned to realise that she needed two hands and even then the head clearly stuck out above the second hand.

As the curved giant grew and hardened under her hands, so did her arousal. Moisture started to gather in her pussy and her breathing deepened. She was almost hypnotised by the sheer masculinity of his endowment and barely noticed when Leroy effortlessly lifted her up by her slim hips and lay her on top of him in a 69 position. In this position his wiry chest hair further stimulated her already hard nipples.

His head was between her legs for his best ever view of her tight white pussy. She continued to pump the cock which pulsed under her fingers. Leroy took the opportunity with his very long and talented tongue, to lick slowly and carefully from one end of her pussy lips to the other, finishing with the flat of his tongue resting on her increasingly aroused clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Leroy," said Cassie breathlessly, as the visual and physical stimulation built on each other. Her outer labia pealed open like petal at his tongue's knowing caress, revealing inner lips glistening with arousal. Cassie was shocked because when Michael had tried oral sex on her once, she was uncomfortable and called a halt . This time the sensations were overwhelming as Leroy next started to work his long tongue into her vagina .

Truth be told Leroy's tongue was as big as Michael's cock and much, much more skilful. Leroy held her hips and massaged her butt the way he had discovered she preferred during the last ten days. Meanwhile his tongue alternated between thrusting into her vagina and swirling round and round and round her clitoris. Cassie was shocked how quickly her arousal went through the roof.

The combination of novel and thrilling physical sensations and the feeling and sight of an unbelievably erotic cock drove her wild. So much so that as her climax stated to crash over her, she instinctively took the large black cock head in her mouth and sucked.

As Cassie started to come so did Leroy. He gently but firmly held her head so she would have no choice other than to swallow all of his ejeculate. Although she was in the midst of a lengthy and mind numbing orgasm, Cassie still had to swallow three different times to avoid choking on this thick warm gift he gave her.

"Oh my god..." said Cassie as she rolled off Leroy, falling swiftly into an exhausted but satisfied sleep, with his strong black arms around her naked whiteness.

Day 7:

That morning he gently massaged Cassie correctly guessing that he should go slowly after the huge progress he had made. Last night he had achieved his first penetration of her, albeit with his tongue, she had gotten a close up look and feel of his huge organ and she had swallowed copious amounts of his cum. All in all, an amazing evening.

During the day Cassie struggled to get the image and feel of Leroy's manhood from her mind. But she could not un-see it, much as she wished and tried to.

That evening Leroy strategically placed the mirror so it would be in her line of sight. He started their drinking session early. Cassie was happy to over indulge, seeking to forget how far she had gone yesterday. However Leroy knew the main effect would be to lessen her resistance that evening.

Exactly as planned Cassie ended up in the same position, finding herself massaging this unbelievable phallus with a two handed stroke which was completely new to her. Meanwhile Leroy's talented tongue swirled round and round her rock hard clit and up and down her labia bringing her swiftly to orgasm. As she moved towards a second orgasm Cassie felt her labia being spread by something harder than a tongue, in fact around the size of a penis she estimated.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned, "What is that Leroy?"

"Just my finger baby," Leroy said, "I want to make this extra good for you."

Soon a second thick black finger worked its way into that tight white pussy resulting in guttural moans from Cassie who was feeling the delicious sensation of being stretched. She was too aroused to speak intelligibly. She was being stretched wider than ever before.

"Noooo," she gasped as the two fingers curved to stimulate her G-Spot whilst his tongue swirled round and round her clit.

This was simply too much for Cassie who had never had her G-Spot stimulated, Michael was literally not up to the job in width or length. Cassie screamed in orgasm and rolled off Leroy. A thick spray of negro cum rained on her from head to toe. As Cassie lay recovering Leroy's hands moved over her body, not wiping the sperm offer her as she initially assumed, but spreading it evenly over her breasts stomach and hips. She felt as though he was marking his territory and the unthinkable idea created a taboo shiver through her body.

As usual the multiple orgasms and high emotions led her to swiftly fall asleep in his firm embrace.

*

If you like my stories please vote for them.

jones286
jones286
300 Followers