Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Week 3: Penetrating Cassie's Prejudice.
2.2k words
4.61
35.3k
34

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
305 Followers

Week 3: Penetrating Cassie's Prejudice

Day 1:

Cassie was quiet the next morning and Leroy knew he had to create a distraction to avoid Cassie becoming distraught at the direction the interactions between them were clearly headed.

During the morning massage she was a little withdrawn. Even the firm kneading of her sensitive buttocks by his large strong manly hands, which normally pleasantly distracted Cassie, did not lighten her mood. Although the feeling was undeniably pleasant, Cassie was pensive, berating herself for letting the sensual excitement of the last few nights take her into actions which clashed so strongly with her upbringing and deeply ingrained beliefs.

"I am from the Debrett family for Gods sake!" She said to herself, "how can I be a willing participant in mutual oral sex with an uneducated black deck hand?"

Leroy had a plan. He took them deep into the jungle to search for other food sources. He knew there could be danger in the denser undergrowth, but it was a calculated risk.

Out of the blue, a mid sized wild boar came charging at them. Leroy stood his ground and took the brunt of the impact, but protected the screaming Cassie, who hid behind her strong protector, from the collision. The pig ran off, as scared of them as they were of him, leaving Leroy with a gash on his leg from one of the pig's tusks.

Once she had recovered from her shock, Cassie's wide blue eyes looked gratefully at Leroy and she gave him an adoring hug. Her white breasts squeezed against his rock hard dark pecs as she did so. Even through the white bikini the erection of her nipples could be felt against his chest. The shock of the event having created an autonomous physical reaction.

"Thank you for saving me!" said Cassie with emotion. She fussed over his gashed thigh and although the wound was very superficial, Leroy played it up, confident that it would be money in the bank for him later.

That evening they had several drinks celebrating their survival. The adrenalin of the day's adventure leaving them both on something of a high. Leroy subtly ensured that Cassie's glass remained full. Cassie was partly drinking to celebrate, but partly because she wanted to numb the rational, critical part of her mind the might judge her actions harshly. Her emotional mind wanted to thank Leroy for his heroism and suspected what type of reward he might seek, although she had no idea how far Leroy would be able to capitalise on the event.

As she drunkenly walked towards their bedroom, Leroy said, "can I ask one present from you?"

Cassie's cheeks flushed and her heart fluttered with anxiety but remembering how he had saved her life, she felt she had to show at least some gratitude. She looked down in embarrassment but quietly said, "yes..."

"Can I please see your beautiful naked body?"

Somewhat relieved he was not asking for more, Cassie nodded, though her heart pounded at the idea of revealing her full charms to this very masculine black man.

Standing facing her, looking directly as her beautiful face, Leroy slowly reached across and gently pulled the strings of her skimpy white bikini and firstly the top and then the bottoms, slowly slid to the floor, leaving her pale beauty fully revealed to his hungry gaze.

Her only protective layers were gone, revealing her proud white breasts on full display for him. Despite herself, the sexual tension of the moment led her nipples to erection, her body instinctively reacting to his hyper masculinity. His dark eyes seem to devour her body and though she continued looking down in embarrassment, her peripheral vision sensed this hunger.

Her white pussy, now also in clear view, had a small, trimmed tuft of blonde hair, which had driven Michael, her white boyfriend to distraction,

As Cassie looked down she realised that Leroy had slipped off his shorts and his enormous endowment was rapidly growing from the sight of her enticing nakedness. In particular Leroy could now clearly see that square tuft of honey blonde hair that marked his goal.

Cassie's gaze was irresistibly drawn to his proud high standing rod, now in clear sight in all its glory. The lightest pressure from Leroy on her shoulder was all it took for Cassie to adopt the ago old position of an attractive female in front of an alpha male. She instinctively went to her knees in front the dominant black male, took the throbbing cock in both hands and made passionate oral love to it.

Cassie swirled her tongue round and round the cock, under the large flared crown and felt an illicit thrill at the earthy moan she elicited. Striking while the iron was hot he reached down and gently kneaded her pale breasts until the nipples became painfully erect and then he started to relentlessly milk them.

"How does he know exactly how I like to be touched?" Wondered Cassie with the small part of her rational brain that was still functioning. She did not realise that he had studied her reactions night after night so that now he knew her body like a long established lover.

The throbbing enormity of his phallus in her mouth and hands, the expert milking of her throbbing breasts and her intoxication, swamped her erotic defences. When Leroy took one of her hands off his cock and moved it between her legs, encouragingly rubbing it rhythmically against her pussy two things happened. Firstly she was shocked at the flood of moisture she found there and secondly she continued the rubbing motion over her clit that he had knowingly initiated with his hand over hers.

The shocking but thrilling experience of masturbating in front of this dark giant whilst sucking his big black cock on her knees in front of him was too much for Cassie and a quick, albeit shallow, orgasm ran through her. It left her wanting more as Leroy had intended.

Now he knew was the moment he had been waiting for!

With Cassie compliant from that first orgasm and very tipsy, Leroy lay her back on the bed and gently nudged her slim white thighs wide apart with his muscular black ones. He was surprised at how wide they went. Cassie's early experience of ballet had left her able to practically do the splits. Leroy aimed to use this flexibility to help him gain entrance into what he knew was a very tight white pussy that had never been blacked.

Cassie started to come to down from the orgasm, grateful that her debt had been paid, when she felt a dull and growing pressure against her drenched labia. Her blue eyes opened in some alarm as she saw the hunger in his black eyes and said, "Leroy..."

At that point his thick tongue entered her mouth deeply, giving Cassie her first interracial/soul kiss. His thick tongue muffled her protests, making them sounds like grunts.

Mirroring the oral penetration, his large, rock hard, cock head finally managed to pop into her tight vagina. Her deep blue eyes popped wide open, just as her outer labia had opened wide for him.

The initial discomfort from this giant intruder would have created a loud whimper, if his African tongue was not deep in her Caucasian mouth.

She had realised too late that his black phallus was what has been was pressing against her soaked vaginal lips and within a few seconds the white pussy had accepted several inches of its first black cock.

The feeling of this black intruder stretching her out, the way that nature intended, made her grow wetter, despite the pain. He is way too big for me, thought Cassie, but in reality both of them felt the tightness of her vagina around his cock excite them.

Leroy used tiny movements at first to wet his cock head and give her now panting and energised body time to adapt. He then edged a couple more inches into his once haughty white princess.

All the while his large black hands were holding up her butt (to increase his accessibility) and kneading it in exactly the way he knew she loved. His springy black chest hairs also further stimulated her excited nipples. Meanwhile the cock, which greatly dwarfed Michael's on every dimension, was massaging every part of her tight but soaked vaginal walls which gripped it like an affectionate glove.

The final undoing of Cassie's sexual prejudice was when Leroy cleverly adjusted his angle so the flared head steadily rubbed against her very sensitive but rarely stimulated G-Spot. This was kryptonite to Cassie's sexual disdain for black men as lovers. Leroy felt the uncontrollable shudders of excitement growing in her body and her tight pussy as he used his genetically superior negroid length and thickness to achieve what Michael's slim five incher was simply physically incapable of.

This was the moment that Leroy truly PENETRATED the deeply ingrained mental block Cassie had to the idea of a black man as a sexual partner. It had been carefully planned by Leroy on three different levels

His protective actions had opened up her up emotions...

His constant closeness had opened up her mind...

Now his huge masculinity was successfully opening up her vagina.

He took his tongue out of her mouth hear what he thought would be her involuntary vocalisation of never previously experienced, intense sexual pleasure. He was not disappointed!

"Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh, Ugh. Ugh," Cassie grunted in exact rhythm to the black cock penetration he was letting her under-serviced white pussy feast on.

"Oh, Ohh, Ohhhh, Ohhhhh," came the sounds of feminine fulfilment and submission to a black cock he loved to hear. He felt her slender arms come round to hold his thick muscular torso.

"You loving that big cock of Leroy's right baby? He said tauntingly, as her slim white legs instinctively wrapped round the waist of her amazing black lover...

"Oh, Leroy, Leroy, Ohhhhh," Cassie chanted in time with the maddeningly persistent and deepening penetration he was gifting her womanhood. The alcohol, the adrenalin of the day and the incredible but unthinkable pleasure combined to have her working just on instinct.

Realising that Cassie was close Leroy whispered into her ear, "that's it Cassie just relax and enjoy the sensation no nobody will ever know you have been pleasured by Black Cock." "Has Michael ever made you feel like this...?" he added knowingly.

These scandalous words only heightened her arousal, as Leroy had intended. Almost out of her mind with pleasure Cassie said "Ohhh, I have never really...." At that point she moved to automatic pilot and her locked feet tightened subconsciously seeking even deeper penetration from his pleasure giving phallus.

Not wanting to create needless discomfort on her first outing on his BBC, he stopped penetration at seven inches, but his massively greater girth than Michael, ensured this felt incredibly different to Cassie than any of her previous white lovers. Her taut stomach started involuntary contractions as did her pussy and the greatest orgasm of her life started to build. Cassie was a passenger in her own body as her hips instinctively moved in time with the thrusts from the pleasure giving black invader.

Finally they came together in one earth shattering orgasm, the black giant and his once haughty white princess. Nothing could hide the fact that her arms and legs were pulling him into her body and she continued to moan his name as his big black cock claimed her subservient white pussy and her reluctant mind.

His huge black balls tightened and gushed loads and loads of virile black sperm right against her cervical opening. The depth of the orgasm ensured her womb dipped towards the sperm pools as nature intended, welcoming it deeper inside her body.

Cassie's white eggs would have stood no chance if she was not on the pill. In the one amazing coupling, Leroy flooded the womb of his white princess whilst simultaneously starting the process of stretching out her white pussy. Over the future months Leroy intended to continue the process assiduously, ensuring the slim white cock of Michael and his kind would never again be enough for Cassie, even if she were ever found. He wanted to ensure that her future sexual fulfilment would rely on the kind of long and extremely thick cock that only Leroy and some other large black men possessed.

That night Leroy took Cassie three more times, the last orgasm she had being so strong she fainted from it with Leroy managing to get eight inches into her tightly stretched pussy. Cassie fell asleep with not only his arms around her body holding her breasts and nipples, but also with his semi hard cock still deep inside. She drifted of with a delicious feeling of fulness most women secretly crave. For his part Leroy was happy that the gradual process of resizing her pussy for black cock would continue even whilst they both slept...

Leroy had started to open her mind, as well as her vagina, to the unthinkable (at least for Cassie) pleasure of black loving. The tiny part of Cassie's rational mind still functioning during her final orgasm, realised this, with some regret, but also some taboo thrill. Maggie had been right!!

jones286
jones286
305 Followers