Cassie's Island Adventure Ch. 07

Story Info
Cassie admits the sexual power of Black Loving.
2.8k words
4.43
21k
24

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
302 Followers

The day after seeing Leroy's foreplay with Cassie, Michael was working on gathering seafood with her. As it got wet, Cassie's white bikini top became translucent and as the water was cool, it brought those now discernible long pink nipples, to erection. This erotic sight evoked the explosive images from the previous night. Michael had seen Leroy confidently milking those same stunning (but oiled up) white breasts, ending each action with a tug on those same erect long pink nipples.

Leroy had then moved Cassie to a submissive kneeling position to accept that large negro cock into her wide pink lipped mouth. Despite the more sober part of his mind realising it was not a good idea, he raised their sexual relationship, driven by the emotions of jealousy and also arousal.

"What, what is it like," he said quietly, "Having relations with a black man."

Cassie paused and then decided to clarify what Michael was referring to.

"You mean me having intimate relations with Leroy?"

Cassie blushed prettily as she said this.

"Yes that's what I meant"

Michael had started the questioning by telling himself he would gently reproach her, but in truth his sexual fetish, fuelled by the images of last night immediately took over his actions and drove him into a sexual maze.

Cassie paused, her surreptitious glance at Michael's shorts confirmed that his modest penis was now fully erect So this question was asked from excitement rather than anger. Leroy had told her several times, that Michael would be aroused by their sexual relationship. Furthermore Leroy had told her last night that Michael had snuck in to beat off to the beginning of their foreplay. She was initially a little doubtful, but realised this was probably true given Michael's fetish in the past for her being taken by a big cock and his obvious arousal the first time he had seen her and Leroy walking together, with his big black hand possessively placed in her bikini bottoms.

Just to confirm this was the case, she decided to ascertain the truth regarding the previous night before continuing.

"Michael I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you come to the shelter last night, to watch Leroy starting to make love to me?"

Michael's now rock hard penis elicited the guilty truth from him.

"Yes I did Cassie. I hope you don't mind, but Leroy said it was okay."

With that answer, two emotions coursed through Cassie. One was relief that Michael was not being aggressive. A second and even more powerful feeling was that of arousal. Leroy was right! He had said she could sexually please them both at the same time, Leroy physically and Michael visually. It made her happy that Michael did not need to feel sexually excluded.

In some senses it was extremely flattering to her. She had always loved being the centre of attention. Even though she was quite demure and allowing someone to watch her making love was pretty out there, knowing Michael as well as she did reduced the embarrassment. Now completely free from guilt, she felt able to tell Michael the explosive sexual truth. She been assured by Leroy that letting Michael know how incredible their sexual union was would be a favour to and serious turn on for him.

"Well Michael as you would guess, having a sexual relationship with a large black man is not something that came naturally to me at all initially, with my upbringing and everything. In fact I don't think it would have ever happened if I had not been stranded here alone with and completely dependant upon Leroy..."

"In fact I was a little intimidated initially, he's so imposing...he probably worked on me physically very gradually getting me used to and even aroused by his touches, now I reflect...But once he...when he finally...once he took me sexually...well to be really honest it felt like nothing I had ever experienced before..."

"Seeing and feeling his big black hands running all over my white body, the contrast is very visually striking and to be honest extremely arousing. I think I noticed it exciting you as well as me even on that first day..."

He realised she was referring to his getting an erection the day he arrived on the Island and saw Leroy being physically familiar with her body. She said this with a friendly smile, but knowing she had known of both his erection and its cause embarrassed and aroused him now. The latter response was stronger and he could not fully stifle a dull moan of excitement. Emboldened by the effect her words were having on him she resolved to tell him the entire unvarnished truth.

"I know it's a little taboo in our social circle, but in some ways that adds to the thrill."

"If you don't mind me telling you, he is extremely masculine and to be honest very sexually confident and dominating. When we're having sexual relations it's completely different to other men I have experienced, he really takes me."

"And so far as...well ... shall we say ...his purely physical attributes...well it's absolutely true what they say about black men... certainly in the case of Leroy..."

They both knew exactly what Cassie was blushingly referring to, namely the abnormal size and masculinity of Leroy's organ. This powerful revelation had effects on both of them. Michael was unable to resist starting to very subtly touch himself inside his shorts. Cassie herself had become drenched with excitement during her explanation and her nipples were as hard as rocks.

Pointedly glancing at the movement in his shorts she said,

"It's okay Micheal you don't have to be embarrassed, you should do what pleases you as I tell you about this."

With that Cassie, herself overcome with excitement, decided to encourage him by leading the way. She leant against a nearby palm tree and started teasing her right breast with her left hand, slipping it inside of her bikini top. She moved her right hand inside of her bikini bottom and subtly started to rub her clitoris in a circular motion with two fingers.

She saw that having seen her lead, Michael had stopped any pretence and had now pulled down his shorts and was openly masturbating his rock hard 5 inch penis in front of her. Satisfied that Michael was getting pleasure from her descriptions, just as Leroy had predicted, she smiled at him sexily and continued to disclose to Michael the complete, explosive, truth.

"Leroy is just so very long and hard. I've never seen or felt anything like it. Once he starts to get it deep inside me and really giving it to me, it stretches me and fills me up so amazingly. I hope you can soon feel comfortable enough come for a full evening and see how beautiful and sexy our lovemaking is."

Michael, by now breathless, could not help asking, "So size is very important to really satisfy women? I had heard rumours and seen pornos but I was never really certain..."

By now Cassie was also breathing heavily as she masturbated. With eyes closed she simply bit her lip in arousal and nodded.

"Don't worry, even I never really knew before Michael, I only had you and two boyfriends before and they were only a couple of inches bigger than you, so I never had had a large one."

Michael groaned with arousal from demure Cassie's admission that size matters and that she was only now achieving real sexual satisfaction because she was being serviced by Leroy's obviously massive endowment.

"Leroy's thing is of another scale altogether, I would guess its twice the length of yours and it is so very, very thick. I think it's his thickness, even more than his length which does it for me. It just feels incredible as a women to be opened up and really stretched by a large lover like that. He almost makes me feel like a virgin again..."

"It's like it massages me ...inside... as it moves, I feel every inch, every bump..."

"Plus he is so virile. He can do it to me time and time again, he takes me 3 or 4 times every night."

Michael moaned in excitement as well as surprise as he pictured the scenario. He had very rarely achieved two erections a night, although in his defence he was ten years older than Leroy. He had once been told by a cam girl that very big cocks had much more stamina, but he thought it might be just a rumour. He had certainly not guessed that Leroy combined exceptional stamina as well as overwhelming size. No wonder Leroy had now sexually conquered the previously cool blonde Cassie.

"Ohhh..., Cassie does it make you come a lot?"

"Michael it's incredible! His thing brings me to orgasm 5 or 6 times every night!"

"Plus the orgasms are So Deep..."

By now her fingers were squelching in and out of her wet pussy. The sounds of arousal were unmistakable to Michael as Cassie continued.

"After Leroy has made me come the first couple times, he then does this thing with his manhood. He puts it inside me at an angle. What he tells me is that he's rubbing that big head directly against my G-spot. I don't know what exactly he does, all I know is that it gives tremendously deep, pulsating vaginal orgasms, much deeper ones than I have ever had before."

By now Michael's hips were bucking and his hand was a blur as his orgasm approached. The explosive story and the sight of Cassie masturbating in evident excitement at what that big black cock did to her body every night was taking Michael over the edge. Cassie's hips were also starting to buck as her orgasm approached.

The last question that Michael could get out was:

"Have you never had a G spot orgasm from me, or your previous two boyfriends?"

By now Cassie was thrusting four fingers deep in her wet pussy. Michael had never seen her fit in so many but he realised that smug bastard had started to stretch her out. Her next admission kicked her over the edge into a massive orgasm.

"To be honest Michael no. I think its the superior length and thickness of his cock that enables him to rub it with every stroke. Leroy tells me that only large black cocks can do that for a white woman."

That statement of Leroy's indisputable sexual superiority also brought Michael to a shattering climax.

Coming down from her high, Cassie could see Michael's prone body, with semen all over his chest and stomach and even face. She smiled, knowing that she had enabled Michael to obtain his own tremendous sexual release. She looked down with a kindly smile on her face, Her next, well meaning words, actually drove a chill through Michael.

"Leroy told me that this is what you really want, rather than trying to satisfy me sexually yourself. He says you can come over to watch him doing me properly any time you want. He's not at all jealous of you which is nice, I guess he is very secure in his sexual prowess which makes sense. He says he's built to pleasure me physically so that is his role and that he and I can give you pleasure visually. He says that you watching and wa...let's say giving yourself pleasure.., is your natural role. He even said that if we ever leave the island, we will doubtless all continue in this kind of relationship."

"He told me it's a very common fetish, especially for guys who are..., well lets say not huge...and that they are more inclined to watch bigger guys fully satisfying women the way nature intended rather than struggling to achieve it themselves."

"At first I wasn't certain you would be comfortable in that role, but of course I've come to realise that for reasons of physical endowment and mental preferences he's right," she smiled pleasantly.

"Watching is obviously your way of getting pleasure, just as his way is to give me multiple orgasms."

Michael's mind rebelled against Leroy's clever positioning of him in Cassie's mind to be only a sexually subservient voyeur. However, lying there, drenched in his own semen, he realised now was not the time to argue. However there and then he realised a decision point was being reached.

The next day, Michael resolved that enough was enough. Rather than falling into his fetish and a passive sexual role and accepting Leroy's sexual conquest of his girlfriend he decided he had to exercise some self-control. He resolved to commence the long process of winning her back to him.

To that end he decided that he would no longer masturbate. Whenever he did so, the erotic image of Cassie kneeling in front of Leroy and accepting that smug bastard's huge black cock into her pretty pink mouth and sucking eagerly would lodge into Michael's mind and become the basis of his masturbation, which then fuelled his fetish. Michael decided to put his new resolve into action over the next few weeks.

A week later, Leroy and he were working on makeshift fishing nets when Leroy said to him in a friendly manner "I haven't seen you sneaking into the tent since that night last week Michael. If you come out tonight I can show you even more!"

"I could see how hard you got from seeing her sucking ol' Leroy's big black snake. Wait till you see how hard she cums once I get my Pussy Pleaser deep inside her!", he said with a wink.

Michael could feel the erotic pull of Leroy's carefully crafted lure, but he staunchly resisted.

Michael replied in a curt manner, "I won't be doing that again. What is happening on the Island is temporary and once we are rescued things will go back to the way they were."

Leroy was shocked to hear Michael's response and over the next few days he mulled over Michael's words. He realised that Mike was playing a long-term game to win back Cassie . He noticed that as Michael became more used to the survival techniques on the island he became a more productive member of the small group. He started to win more respect from Cassie and even grudging respect from Leroy when he managed to discover a new fishing area which was very productive for all of them.

Leroy realised that there was a reasonable chance that they would be found at sometime in the next few months as Michael had also gone missing and others would come looking for him. Once the three of them were back in civilisation, Leroy knew there was a real risk that their sexual and social positions in Cassie's eyes, would be reversed. Michael's much greater wealth and intelligence would carry much weight with Cassie in the outside world. Leroy's physical superiority would be less relevant just as had been the case on the yacht. Even Leroy's clear sexual superiority, which he assiduously demonstrated to her night after night might not be enough to hold her to him.

Leroy realised he had to maximise the opportunity which was currently in front of him. Whilst Cassie was still open, available and submissive to him he had to take her sexual and psychological conversion to Black Loving MUCH deeper. He needed to get deeper inside her mind, deeper inside her emotions and deeper inside her vagina. Leroy had already converted Cassie sexually to black loving on the island. What he needed to do was to take the conversion much, much deeper so that even when Cassie returned to civilisation her whole being, mental and physical could only consider black men as potential sexual and romantic partners.

Leroy hoped that he would be that partner, but in any case he wanted to make sure that the once haughty White Princess was won over to his race. He desired that the beautiful, sexy and wealthy heiress would be yet another poster girl for interracial couples, an increasing trend in modern society. In fact whenever Leroy saw photos of beautiful white sexy women marrying black men, such as ex Playboy models, Hope Dworaczyk marrying Robert F Smith or Kendra Wilkinson marrying ex AFL star Hank Baskett he became instantly aroused. Knowing that someone like Hope, a long legged, slim waisted and large breasted ex-centrfold who had been a fantasy object for thousands of white males, was now spreading those sexy long white legs solely for a black man really turned him on. The fact that Robert had planted his virile seed deep inside her and impregnated Hope gave Leroy a tremendous sexual and psychological high. He was determined in a similar fate would eventually be in store for Cassie. With this in mind Leroy laid his plans.

He knew that in a week's time Cassie's biological needs would be at their highest as her hormones peaked. The fact it happened to also be Michael's birthday in eight days was perfect and Leroy planned a very special evening...

jones286
jones286
302 Followers