Cassie's Life Turned Right Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first real response to him was to feel her hands suddenly but lightly on his hips, then after long moments they slid around him slowly, they were now slightly on his tight muscular backside. He intensified his attack on her neck, he had never met a woman who could really resist it, and Cassie was no different!

Soon she had herself pressed up against him. What Lee didn't know, and he would have cheered from the roof tops had he done so was, Cassie had been celibate since her husband had died, nearly 7 years ago!

Her relief had been through her dancing, no one knew of the mini orgasms that rattled through as she danced, and gazed at the men drooling for her, it gave her a sense of immense power over them. Now Lee was going to reap the benefit of all her yearnings, longings that he would unknowingly bring to the fore!

Cassie was sensing the sensations surging through body, they weren't feelings for Lee, they were the sensations coming to her from him, sensations she hadn't felt for so long, she had never for 7 long years been this close to another man. It wasn't that she felt she had to remain faithful, but because she had withheld herself from any sort of relationship.

Now Lee was making them reappear, not because he was doing what he was doing, but because her body was reawakening to her inner needs. His kisses on her neck, and the soft nibbling, was starting to ring bells in her, bells that had too long been silenced.

Cassie felt her arms go around him, bringing him closer, her body pressed itself to him. She was totally unaware of this. All Cassie could feel was a ripples in her, surging tides were awash.

She leaned her head back, and brought her lips to bear on Lee, a kiss was met. Lee was ecstatic, here was his former beautiful blonde teacher who he had tried to seduce in school and she was beginning to respond in a way Lee had only dreamed of.

He wasn't to know that it could have been any man doing what he was doing, she would have responded in kind. But it wasn't any other man, it was Lee Thompson! And she was in the process of giving him what he wanted, and she was going to give him it all.

Cassie pulled her lips from his, he held her to him, he wasn't letting her go, no way.

'Not here, she said, 'if we are going to do this, it has to be in my bed. If you are going to rape me, then rape me in my bed Lee!'

Not knowing what his answer to that would be she looked dead centre in the eyes.

He didn't even blink, he was used to people trying to get one over on him, not many were succeeding. 'Come on then Cass, we have all night, we are going to have some real fun.' He told her smilingly.

He grabbed her hand and he pulled her after him, she was upstairs in seconds and being heavily kissed and bitten on her neck again, her hands went to him. There was no resistance at all, she was back where she had been a few minutes ago, under his spell.

He stripped her where she stood, all the while aware of him, he was all around her, even though he was there in front of her. Soon she was there for all to see, naked, and he pushed her to her knees. He told her to look at him, he started removing his clothes, all the while looking at her dead centre.

She stared at his body as a it appeared, he was fit, 'oh god does he look fit,' she thought. Lee's body was good, he worked out, he was strong, lithe and supple. He took her by her hair and pulled her to him.

'You know what to do Cassie, do it!' it was an order.

She did, his cock looked so lovely just hanging there in front of her face, she leaned forward and kissed the tip, then she licked it, kissed it again, and then sucked it between her soft lips.

Lee's erection was on in moments, it rose to meet her, Cassie pushed forward a little and took him all the way in. He rocked his hips, Cassie went against the motion, so his prick powered in between them, soon Lee was panting, there was no way he could hold away from this, he grasped her hair and mumbled. 'I'm coming Cassie, I'm coming.' Cassie nodded her lovely head and he shot his jism clean down her throat.

Cassie swallowed it all, 7 years had passed since she had done this, and she loved the feeling of cum in her throat, the taste and the thick texture. An orgasm bit through her.

'Oh Jesus Cassie that was brilliant, now come on lets get in bed, so I can give you what you clearly want and what you so definitely need baby.' He told the panting beauty on her knees.

He helped her up and guided her to the bed, she went willingly, she had to be fucked now, she didn't care how he did it, but she had to have it. She really wanted just to be loved, but she wasn't going to tell him that, if he wanted to know her, he would have to learn her, she said to herself.

Lee got with her on the bed, his first action was to seek out her nipples as he kissed her, she moaned into his mouth.

'Oh oh,' she moaned as his lips pulled at the extended unused for 7 years buds. His hand slipped down and cupped her mound; this brought her knees up into the air. 'Argggh,oooh,' His kiss silenced her apart from moaning into him. Her hand sought him out, his still wet cock jumped as she closed her fist around it, it began to grow again.

'Mmmm Cassie, that feels so good, don't stop,' he told her. She kissed passionately now, her subjugation was complete. He had opened her up, but she had played a big part in that. She accepted his dominance simply because he had forced her to, but her own sexual needs were sending her with him, and all the way, there was no stopping what he had started and she would finish, she needed this.

She handled his cock and balls from memory, but she needed no lessons, she knew what she was doing and how to do it. To have mans cock in her hands again after all this time made her writhe in an unbidden orgasm.

'Lee, I need you in me now, right now, don't make me wait, do it now!' It was an order not a request, he obeyed her immediately, he jumped on her and his prick powered her up completely.

'Oh Ooooh Argggh, oh yes, oh my, this is it, yes right there Lee, right there, now do me, do me as hard as you can honey, real hard, oh god yes, that's it, just like that, hurt me with it, hurt me with your cock babe!' She almost beseeched him. Lee did his best to comply; he somehow reasoned that if he completed his task as set by her, he would always have her on side.

He placed his mind somewhere else, he didn't think of her, he didn't think of himself, his mind went blank. And that's when he fucked her, he ripped his prick in and out, his loins slapping hers. His grip on her was unbreakable, he hammered her as hard as he could.

Cassie was in tears, tears of joy, of pain, of wanting to cum even harder than she was doing, her orgasms crashed into one another, she called his name. She called him, 'a bastard, a fucking horrible cunt for fucking me like this! Don't you dare stop or I will fucking kill you!' She shouted. She had no idea she was talking like this, she would die if she could hear herself.

Lee was on a roll, a roll he had never been on, this was the greatest fuck of his young life. He was wrapped around her, no power on earth could break this, only his own ejaculation would end it. He shouted I'm cumming Cass, I'm cumming!'

Cassie hung on and told him loudly, 'yes Lee yes, cum for me, give it to me darling, all of it!'

He shot humungous loads of cum into her, he thought his prick was going to split in half; such was the strength of it. Cassie under him disappeared into a cloud of sublime satisfaction; she could never remember cumming like that. Lee was laid prone on her, totally spent, but feeling so good.

After what seemed like a life time, he raised himself up, as he did she kissed him.

'Oh Lee Lee, that was the best ever, the very best baby, I loved it.'

'Me too Cassie, you are one woman I can tell you, I'm so glad this has happened.' He told her.

'I must confess, now it has Lee, I'm so glad too honey.'

He rolled of her and lay on his back, both breathing deeply. Cassie turned to him, and snuggled right under his arm, laid hers over him, and rested.

'Is this it now Lee, now you've had me, is it over, you go your way again?'

'Cassie, we/you/I are not going anywhere just yet, and is it over? Not unless you demand it, I don't want to go anywhere, but I'll respect your wishes, you were one of only 3 people I ever respected at school.' He told her.

She felt for his flaccid tool. 'How long before?' she whispered, and raised a beautiful eyebrow, as she manoeuvred it.

He laughed, and said, 'give me a few minutes Cass, I've just unloaded twice in a bout 20 minutes?'

'Yes you beautiful boy, you have, and I got it all didn't I?' she giggled deliciously.

'I know,' she said, 'I'll go and make us some supper, it sounds like you're staying the night, and I'm not going to school in the morning.'

'Good idea, you have to look after me you know?' and he laughed softly.

'Yes, I think I just might have to,' she kissed him and left.

She came back 30 minutes later with sandwiches and soft drinks. Lee was fast asleep; she put the tray down, got in with him, curled her body into his, and joined him in peaceful slumber.

It was around 6am when he woke, he had no idea where he was, he felt Cassie next to him, and his memory returned, he wrapped her into him, she mumbled and squirmed a little closer in her dreams.

Waking slowly the gorgeous teacher turned to him, lips met lips, and she murmured, 'Hi, good morning Lee, are you okay honey?' It was a genuine request to know if he really was alright.

'Good morning my beautiful lady and yes I'm good, if I felt any better, I would be floating!'

'Me too Lee, me too,' she said softly, turned into him and got close, real close.

He squeezed a nipple, she squeezed his cock, they both moaned in unison, he was hard as a rock, she knew what he wanted, the same as her!

'Make love to me Lee, let me make love to you baby, nice and soft, slow and easy, show me the man I already know you to be.'

'You can make love to me all day long Cassie; I ain't going anywhere I promise you!'

'Ooooh now there's a thought,' she said, 'all day long? Oh wow!' and she giggled her giggle again. His balls were handled, scratched, and his arse was poked, his erection was nearly taking off like a rocket. He never said anything, just kept her nicely on the boil and got over her, his prick found home,

Cassie's head went back, he entered her slowly and deliberately, it was like as he was sawing a log, back and forth, back and forth, in long easy strokes. Cassie's mouth hung open, she was aware of what he was doing but didn't know if he would thump it in to surprise her, thus she was on the verge all the while.

Her orgasm came, followed by another, then she twisted him to one side, and suddenly she was on top, up on her knees, she eyed her lover, rested her hands on his chest and began to work herself up and down on him. Lee relinquished control and let her have her way. He was more than happy to lay back and get fucked by this gorgeous blonde teacher.

Her eyes glazed as she was taken over by it, her nails gripped his chest painfully, her knees squashed his ribs, she was on her way. He was forgotten, suddenly her back arched, her head fell forward, and then she fell down on him, spent, used, and completely drained, her orgasms beat her, she had no defence for them, it was her own slaughter.

Cassie slowly lifted her sea green eyes, looked at him as if he was somewhere else, then smiled, she kissed him softly.

'Where are we going Lee?'

'I'm not going anywhere Cassie, I've found you, I'm keeping you!' he told her.

'But it's all wrong Lee, can't you see that?' She told him. 'I am here under duress, although nothing can ever take away what I'm feeling right now. This has been my best day and night for so many years, and I am more than happy to be your woman, for now?' she added.

'For now?' he asked quizzically.

'Yes Lee, my blackmail has to stop if you want to keep seeing me, I won't put up with it, I should have had the strength to say no in the first place, but I'm so glad I didn't honey.' She said as her lips found his again.

'Let's come to an agreement Cass,' he said, 'you convince me I'm wanted, and I'll dump everything.'

'Haven't I already just done that 2 minutes ago?' she giggled that giggle that nearly killed him, he loved it.

He laughed out loud, 'we need to get to know each other, and I have a job to do, as you have babe.' He told her.

'What is your job Lee?' she asked.

'I work for several night club owners in different towns and cities, like a go between, it sounds boring but it isn't.'

'Oh it does Lee.' She never asked him anymore thankfully.

She took him into her shower where they frolicked for at least an hour, getting back to bed, he told her to get on her back, she did. He 69nd her for 30 minutes, he drove her crazy, her pussy was obliterated, he munched it, licked it, sucked it and fingered it, she had orgasm after orgasm. He also fingered her soon to be fucked arse hole.

Cassie was in heaven, utopia, bliss, she loved everything about him, and what he was doing to her. She made several vain attempts to suck him to a climax, but he refused to allow it. His mind was on her arse, along with his eyes as he pounded her pussy with his mouth.

Finishing up, he lay next to her, and after wiping his face off the copious amounts of her cum and love juices, he told her to lay next to him, her back spooned into him.

She obeyed implicitly, gripping her tightly in his arms, trapping hers, his cock slid easily between her cheeks and into her sopping pussy. Cassie moaned in pleasure. He jammed it in and out several times before he pulled it back, slightly adjusted his hips, and drove up and into her unsuspecting brown hole.

The stunned, stunted, silent scream that emitted from her lips would have brought people running had it been audible! 'Lee,' she screeched. 'Huh, oh Argggh, Ooooh, no, please, Argggh. Hmmmm, ah oh oooh,' her voice became ragged, raspy, throaty. She thrashed about in his arms, but she was locked in, and she was also trapped on his prick, she had no way of getting off!

He pumped at her, soon the pain quieted her, her body made her lay still, accept it, and it seemed to understand that it would be better to surrender. Surrender she did.

Sensing her capitulation, he pushed forward, and Cassie rolled onto her stomach with Lee securely on top.

Then he fucked what had been her tight hole, she moaned in pain, which then grew into submission, followed by definite pleasure.

Lee reached under her and rubbed her clit, Cassie exploded once more. 'How many orgasms can one woman have in such a short space of time,' she asked herself in a rare lucid moment.

She bent head and Lee took all she had, he blasted vast amounts of cum into her, 'she would never recover her mind after this,' she told herself.

He pulled out slowly, Cassie felt her bowels emptying, and she would swear she heard a plop as it did!

Lee rolled onto his back, Cassie stayed where she was, she couldn't move, she was done for.

In all her life she had never fucked, nor been fucked like this. She thought of her dear deceased husband, a tear filled her eyes. 'I hope you are okay with this Ronnie?' she said to him in her lovely head.

Cassie was laid face down, total surrender, complete submission, and so very happy and satisfied. 'He really must think a lot about me?' she hoped.

She felt him lift her hair from the back of her neck. The next thing she knew he had his mouth clamped on it, he was biting and sucking, she couldn't stop him, her strength was gone.

Lee left an enormous hickey on her.

'Just to keep you reminded of whom you belong to Mrs Watson!' he smiled.

'Yes Lee, I already know baby.' She answered.

They spent the rest of the day talking and loving. Cassie learned of Lee's losing fight with school to get the education he had wanted. She sympathised, 'but it was unusual' she told him.

Cassie resolved to do something about it.

The following night when she came home, she and Lee carried into her house a massive amount of books and other teaching paraphernalia.

'What's all this for Cassie?' he asked between molesting her luscious body, with her begging him not to, 'not just yet baby,' she said, as they kissed passionately.

He won, she lost, they made frantic love on the kitchen table.

Later, she explained that he was moving in permanently with her, and that she would teach him, he would enrol in night classes when it suited, and get him his qualifications, or die in the attempt.

Lee accepted it for the stupid idea that it was, and agreed. But told Cassie that he would visit his mother on a daily basis, and he explained why. Cassie agreed totally.

Their life became one, the film, stills and e mails were all ceremoniously deleted and destroyed. She often worried about the age gap, but Lee was unconcerned, and 10 months later they had a baby. Her children loved him, especially 21 year old Karen, Cassie's daughter, who had let him know she was available if he needed a change? And she giggled in the very same way her mother did!

He thanked her, and told her he might take her up on her kind offer one day?

12