Cassie's Love Ch. 07

Story Info
Cassie and Hector cross that line at last.
3.8k words
4
7.2k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

Hector awoke to his sister riding him, of course, Cassie being unable to keep her hands off her soulmate and twin. Her lovely, freckled breasts swung in his face repeatedly as she welcomed his cock back inside her wet, warm, wonderful twat. It felt like Heaven, of course, as it always did, the reunion of their bodies as well as their souls. There was nothing more beautiful than the sight of his lovely sister waking him up with a smile on her face, unless it was the expression of her pure, raw, animal, carnal desire as she took him balls deep inside her cunt again. She never seemed to fail to orgasm with his dick lodged in her snatch.

After all, to Cassie, their incestuous passion for each other was every bit as necessary as food or drink ... it was just how things ought to be. When she felt Hector bottom out inside her slit, she was more alive than at any other time of her life. She belonged to him and she knew it. It was just the most natural fit in the world, the seamless fusion of their bodies into one flesh yet again. Whatever position they used, she just plain needed this, needed to have Hector take her again and again.

This act, though, was her personal favorite, Cassie now realized, because it was how she chose to wake him up every chance she had. Something about pleasuring her brother in such a way that he awoke to such a thrill just tickled her pink ... and now she understood why. This was how Cassie served Hector, put him first, brought him joy without worrying about what he did for her in return. After all, being asleep, he wasn't in a position to be selfless, so it was left to her to be that instead. Hector simply lay there and enjoyed it unconsciously until he awoke to her pussy engulfing his rather stiff prick.

"Damn, sis, you do this every ... time ... and you know that I can't resist you like this!" Hector groaned as his sister rode him more aggressively in response.

"Oh, stop acting like you don't love every fucking second of this! About the only that you might enjoy it more is if I took turns with Blake Lively in mounting you, and that because you think that I resemble her, am I right?" Cassie teased her brother as she bounced harder on his pole with her lust now rising exponentially, "what if, despite our mutual jealousy, I gave you a special hall pass just for her?"

"Fuck ... sis!" Hector grunted some more, desperate to last a little longer and make sure that his twin enjoyed it fully.

Hector really tried not to cum just yet, but that was too tall an order, because the only thing better than one Cassie was two. The actress Blake Lively was just an older version of his twin in his book. Their resemblance was uncanny, he always thought, and naturally that made him biased in her favor, causing her to be his favorite actress by far. He didn't care about her acting skills, though she was no slouch. She could suck as an actress and she'd still be his favorite, because she reminded him of Cassie.

Hector lost it completely, thinking of the one threesome that he had started to imagine of late, that of one between himself, Cassie, and Blake Lively. He exploded inside Cassie's cunt, filling her slippery slit with his seed, and thus making it even more likely that she was knocked up by him. Part of him wondered if some of their powerful feelings of jealousy had slipped a little lately, especially during the road trip and after he had kissed his mother on the lips by accident. Since when did Cassie offer him hall passes, as she just did twice in the past two days? Who was she and what had she done with his jealous ginger twin sister?

Their love, of course, was as strong as it had ever been, but Hector reflected as Cassie slumped and lay on his chest that she just didn't seem quite as ruthlessly possessive as she used to be. Was it maturity or more of a sense of security, the knowledge that neither of them would ever leave each other, no matter? Was this why Mom and Dad could more freely share themselves and each other with Aunts Haley and Michelle. This was not to mention Aunts Sandy and Julie, who were known to visit now and then when not busy with their husband Tyler Marsh, Trevor's father? For that matter, it was also known that Mom slept with her ex, Ty, on more than a few occasions for auld lang syne.

"Cassie... , " Hector blurted.

"Yes, babe?" his sister perked up, her lovely eyes bewitching all over again.

"Are you ... sensing that anything in our relationship has changed? Not for the worse, of course. Quite the opposite, in fact," Hector asked Cassie, who blushed.

"Yep. I offered you two hall passes in less than forty-eight hours, bro. The jealousy seems to be slipping away from us. Fading a bit, as if it were a drug that we've taken for years and now we're weaning ourselves off it. Or just maturing. Or our relationship fundamentally changing as we realize that we really are safe from any danger of separation. Maybe part of why we don't want to be separated now is that we want any ... experimentation with that to be on our terms, not because we got lonely and strayed. In the past, it would have been fear of losing each other entirely.

"Not only that, but we seem to be branching out into other things. Wilder, kinkier things. In the past, just weeks ago, there was no way that we'd ever be into anal in a rest stop bathroom, or getting fucked openly in a convenience store, with people watching and filming the action. You've talked of me pegging you, too. I've cuffed you and gagged you with my panties.

"The truth is, once you're as intimate as you and I are, we ... just happen to trust each other, be vulnerable, fly without any net or trampoline to catch us, or any parachute at all, a lot more than in the past," Cassie told him as she kissed her way down to his groin to take his cock into her mouth.

"Damn, sis ... oh, God!" Hector groaned as he felt his sore prick stir a little and show signs of life already.

"Hey, bro, what can I say? I can't get enough of this little guy ... okay, not so little! Just remember that today, he's in charge and I live to serve him ... and you, of course. Do whatever little kinky, perverted things please you, dear, and I'll back you up. Nothing is off the table, well, except for scat and puke, of course. You can even pee on me in the shower. Just don't ask me to drink it. That's a bit too much for me. Let your dick think for you today, bro, because I won't deny him or you whatever you wish!

"We'll probably go back to our monogamous ways afterward, but maybe not. There are no guarantees. Just know that no one, and I mean absolutely no one, matters more to me than you, bro. I'd do anything for you. Anything. I'm all yours. You know that. I've always been yours. You're mine, too. You've always been mine. I will always be yours. First and foremost. You will always be the same for me, I know that now. Knowing that ... it really does help me with the jealousy, to remind myself of that part," Cassie promised her brother, already having images of what he might do to her.

Cassie sucked Hector fully back to stiffness and grabbed his buns to give him a blowjob that would rival anything from his fantasies. This day was all about pampering and serving her twin brother and she would make it the most special day that he ever knew in his life. Bad as the night before was, it gave Cassie an excuse to serve Hector unconditionally in a way that not even she had before. In that sense, it could well be a blessing in disguise.

Cassie could fully surrender to his will, letting him use her as he wished in his wildest, steamiest, nastiest fantasies, knowing that he would always go back to being her loving, romantic twin afterward as if nothing odd had ever happened. Cassie knew Hector, knew that she was safe yielding to his wishes, whims, and fancies, catering to his every last impulse. She knew that he would never give her up and that she could always come home to him. She was a part of him and he of her. They were inseparable by definition, one flesh, one blood, one body, and one soul.

"I want to sixty-nine with you, sis," Hector told her, "Climb up on my face and let me eat my creampie from your slit."

"Oh, fuck, bro!" Cassie was so turned-on by this idea that she jumped at the chance, planting her twat on his face and relishing the tongue that he stuck inside her cunt.

Cassie did her absolute personal best to focus on sucking Hector properly while he licked his own cum out of her snatch, but damn if it wasn't impossible thanks to his delightful licks and kisses to her gash. When Hector began licking her taint and ass, too, she creamed herself several times directly on his face, too, splattering him with her juices. It was so amazing, having her brother eat her out that way, without any embarrassment and only pure hunger like Pooh with his face in a honey jar. She knew that her twin loved how she tasted, but damn, she didn't quite realize just much he enjoyed the flavors of her flesh. She was complete putty in her brother's hands and she could not escape the craving for more of his tongue love.

Hector reduced his sister to a puddle, not even caring that she had slacked off on sucking him, because he concentrated on making his sister squirt all over his face. He wanted her to gush like a geyser and that she did. She was addicted to him and his tongue, not to mention his cock and his lips, even his hands. She, Cassandra von Greiner, was her brother's willing fuckmeat for life and she wouldn't have it any other way. She could never give him up, not for a billion dollars and a private island full of pool boys. Wait, why should she think of pool boys right then? That was weird, she smiled to herself as she came yet again on Hector's face.

When that was done and she was definitely sated, Cassandra attacked her brother's dick with a vengeance, sucking it like the yummy meat-stick that it was. She could lick it like a lollipop and never tire of letting it pop in and out of her mouth, too. She worshiped this cock and she would never want to give up sucking it on her life. She would rather suck Hector's prick than breathe! It was the most beautiful sight in the world to her right then, that of her brother's boner as she bobbed up and down on it greedily. She was gonna drain his balls dry and leave him sore for at least an hour!

Hector couldn't take any more of this, his sister's soft, wet lips and tongue driving him past the brink, especially when combined with the continued scent and taste of her twat as she kept her spot on his face. He spurt a bit more hot jizz into her eager, thirsty gullet, making her swallow as he did so. All that remained was some on her lips and tongue. He smacked her booty to indicate that she was to stand up.

"Oooh, kinky, bro, is this what I can expect from today? If that's so, I should give you more days of being completely in charge, though I want some days, too," Cassie winked at Hector as he planted a deep tongue kiss on her mouth that let them taste themselves and each other in the process.

A snowball really was something, Hector had to admit to himself. Something about tasting cum on his sister's lips really turned him on in ways that he hadn't anticipated. He pictured her sucking Orlando Bloom's dick and swallowing his load to share the remnants from her lips with himself, and while it inflamed him with jealousy, he also felt an incredible turn-on, too. He imagined kissing Cassie with Blake Lively's pussy juice on his own mouth and the way that she might react, both jealously and otherwise, to the fact of it. Oh, damn, why was he such a horndog lately, worse even than usual?

"Somebody likes snowballs! I'll have to remember that!" Cassie winked at Hector as he dragged her into the shower and they began washing each other off.

"Well, let's just see how you like what I'm gonna do with you today!" Hector warned his sister, his head already swimming with ideas.

"Is that a threat, bro, or a promise?" Cassie teased him some more as he cupped her delightful buns in his hands.

"Yes," he answered simply as they washed themselves clean and used the chance to feel each other up, of course.

"Just know that you have carte blanche, completely. I'm all yours and I'll do whatever you wish! I know that most of our sex has been vanilla, romantic, gentle, and such, and I still love that as much as before, but make no mistake, I'm feeling my inner freak emerge a bit out from my old shell. This isn't quite the Cassie you remember. This is a brand new woman and I hope that you love her as much as the old one, just as she loves you as much as she did the old Hector. You've changed, too, bro, becoming hornier, kinkier, wilder, free, and there's nothing wrong with that, either," Cassie alluded to their increasingly evolution since their affair became less of a secret and was better known to their family.

"That's food for thought, and speaking of which, how about some breakfast? There is one catch, however. You have to eat it ... naked," Hector instructed his sister, who blushed and kissed him harder than ever for this wonderful command.

"You're gonna keep me nude all day, right up until the moment that we pull up in the driveway back home, aren't you?" Cassie dared to hope.

"See, great minds do think alike!" Hector winked and slapped her on the tush.

"Hey, if I could work from home, and I don't know why not, I would be okay with going naked 24/7 for the rest of my life, just to please you. It's kinda growing on me. Another reason not to go to school on campus. I couldn't exactly go to classes in the buff, could I?" Cassie's dimples and freckles looked more adorable than ever now as her eyes flashed with mischievous thoughts.

"No, but imagine the attention that you'd get if you did," he winked again and smacked her bare bottom all over again.

They checked out of the motel in a rush, Cassie teasing and mooning the desk clerk the whole time as they did so, even posing seductively with her brother for his benefit. She twerked with Hector at one point, grinding her lovely ass against his bulge to make a point of how much she wanted him to sodomize her, too. She laughed riotously as she saw him excuse himself to run to the front office john as they departed. Hector even fought back a wicked laugh and smirk at the poor, cock-teased fellow's response.

"Damn, he's gonna really rub one out for you, sis!" Hector exclaimed as Cassie joined him in the front seat to put his hand on her cunt.

"See how wet that made me, bro?" Cassie confessed as to how aroused she was now.

"Care to know where we're eating this breakfast, sis?" Hector asked her now.

"Where?" Cassie probe, her lust making more moisture by the second between her thighs as they pulled out of the parking lot.

"Waffle House!" Hector laughed, seeing the stunned and worried, yet aroused look on his sister's face.

Sure enough, they soon pulled into the nearest Waffle House and Hector opened the door for his naked sister, leading her inside in only her cowgirl boots. The hostess looked at them very funny at first, but finally winked and smiled as if she was totally cool with Cassie's nudity in contrast to Hector's clothed state. She made a point of serving the pair herself in fact, as if afraid that another waitress might try to kick them out. Thankfully, it wasn't too crowded, so they might well have gotten away with it.

"I'll have the steak and eggs," Hector ordered, as if there was nothing unusual about being on a breakfast date in a public restaurant with his naked twin sister.

"Belgian waffles for me, plenty of whipped cream, strawberries, butter, and syrup. With two strips of your crispiest, greasiest bacon and fried eggs over easy, nice and runny yolk," Cassie told her order, not even showing a slight dose of embarrassment anymore about eating out in an eatery of this sort.

"I'm Margie, by the way," the hostess, a fortysomething truckstop tease with a farmer's tan who looked more comfortable in Daisy Dukes than in her present uniform, told them.

"Hector," Hector introduced himself, "and this is my twin sister, Cassie. Yes, we're lovers, too. I regularly bone my twin."

"Wow, really? You look like ritzy types, too, not trailer park trash, so is it just a Game of Thrones fandom thing or something else?" Margie wondered aloud as she wrote down the orders, writing off the cost of their orange juice as a surprise gift to them.

"We've ... just always had a thing for each other. Always. I'm in love with my brother. I've never been in love with any other man," Cassie explained.

"Or woman?" Margie teased them before sashaying away.

"Nope, but I can certainly see the appeal of certain ... kinds of women," Cassie teased her back.

"Woah, sis, I thought that you were straight!" Hector pointed out.

"I know, but she kinda makes me ... a little curious about women. Specifically her. Hey, I mean, come on, don't tell me that if you were single that you wouldn't pounce on that at the first opening? She's a fucking cougar!" Cassie confronted Hector, who blushed and nodded.

"That's what I thought!" Cassie said, waiting for Margie to return to spring her ambush.

"Oops, I spilled some of my water on your top! Here, I still want to drink it!" Cassie dared Hector to stop her as she leaned over to start licking it up from Margie's impressive cleavage.

"Don't start something that you're not ready to finish, especially on the clock, missy," Margie warned her, secretly hoping that she would.

"No, sis, do start something ... and finish it, quickly, so we can have our breakfast," Hector commanded his sister, pulling rank with his little temporary power exchange.

"What shall I do?" Cassie asked her brother.

"Come back to me with her juices on your mouth and then kiss me that way," Hector ordered his twin, who pulled Margie closer for a kiss and led her down to the ladies' room.

Hector's stomach grumbled, but it was worth it, as he waited for his sister to return from her first ever piece of strange in their lives. Several minutes past, one more example of why it was good that things were so dead right then, as it took a while and felt like an eternity. Soon enough, however, Cassie returned triumphantly with Margie's fluids on her lips and tongue. Margie tasted delicious and he now really wanted to tear off a piece of her fine cougar ass himself. He also felt intense jealousy, knowing that she had indeed tasted another woman like that, but he pushed past it to his own surprise to imagine her joy and take pleasure in that.

"Fuck her, bro ... please, just this once, for me ... you want it, she wants it, and I want it! How will we know if we're truly meant to be exclusive for life or just always thought that we were in the past, unless we actually test our limits and boundaries? By the way, I licked her ass, too, not just her pussy," Cassie told Hector, explaining why Margie looked so satisfied that she even lit up a cigarette.

"Bareback? Or with a rubber?" Hector asked her, "and I'm supposed to be giving the orders today, remember? But I'll humor you ... with one caveat. It's bareback and you have to taste her juices on my dick afterward."

"Hey, sport, if you want some booty, you need to tap it some, before the lunch crowd comes in, okay?" Margie offered her hand and Hector took it.

Now, it was Cassie's turn to have butterflies in her stomach and feel some jealousy, as she thought of her brother, who had never strayed from her bed before, taking another woman like a rutting bitch in a Waffle House washroom. Her jealousy, however, also encountered a new sensation, one where she was excited by the idea of her brother's happiness in a new form. What was this feeling, because if this was what happened, perhaps monogamy was really the past, not their future, a relict of the immaturity and insecurity of their youth.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
12