Cassie's Sister

Story Info
Nikki decides to take Cassie's boyfriend.
3.3k words
4.21
142.6k
73
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu191
stu191
138 Followers

Moving under the covers, I leisurely licked between Cassie's arse cheeks. Her bottom wet with my saliva, I raise back up, spooning behind her. My cock nestling in the wet of her arse, I move my hand around to cup her breast. My cock starts to harden and I slide back and forth, lightly kissing her neck.

"Not tonight, Honey," Cassie whispers, "I need to be up at five thirty and it's already eleven. We can do it tomorrow, my parents are away for the whole weekend and it's only Friday."

I roll onto my back, my cock wet and hard, I'm disappointed. I knew Cassie had to start work early the next day, but she would be back by noon.

Cassie's 21, as am I. She is tall, has long shapely legs, little A-cup breasts and an attractive face. We've been going out for around two years. She still lives with her parents, but that doesn't stop me staying the night often and us fucking a lot.

Slowly we drifted off to sleep.

"WANNA ROCK DJ. MAKING ME FEEL ALRIGHT!"

I'm suddenly awake, the music almost deafening. Robbie Williams song pumping out Rock DJ, it's blasting throughout the house.

"I bet that's bloody Nikki!" Cassie says groggily, "her stupid little school friends think they can have a party when someone is sleeping."

Cassie got up and slipped on her camisole; heading down stairs to turn the music off.

Nikki is Cassie's sister. She is eighteen and in her final year of school. Tonight, with her parents out, she has decided to have two friends over. They had been watching movies downstairs and had planned to sleep down there on the sofa bed, but now this loud music.

Nikki is stunning, is slightly taller than average, slender build, with perfectly firm B-cups, fantastic legs, and a very hot arse. Nikki has dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and a fantastic Nicole Kidman type nose. She always wears provocative clothing and often "accidentally" lets me see up her skirt, or down her top. She does this while Cassie is there, just to let Cassie see that her boyfriend will look. All in all, Nikki is a bit of a bitch.

Cassie has a love/hate thing for Nikki. Loves her, as Nikki is her little sister. But hates her for her boyfriend turning ways. Cassie had dumped a boyfriend in the past due to Nikki. Not that Nikki wanted him, or even did anything, just that the boyfriend started getting a little obsessed with Nikki.

Cassie had been gone five minutes now, and the music was still blaring. I get up and put on my boxer shorts and walk down stairs to the lounge room to see what was going on.

It's dark, almost pitch black, but I can see the stereo lights flashing. I walk toward the stereo.

I'm grabbed from behind, my arm held and twisted behind me. The person who has hold of me knows what they are doing. I try to strike out, but can't hit anything. My arm is twisted further and my wrist bent. I am in one of those policemen's holds, where my elbow is being forced against a person, and my wrist being bent back. My wrist feels like it is about to be snapped in two.

"Stay calm and shut up!" Nikki snaps.

Handcuffs snap around my ankles. My face pushed into the carpet. My wrists cuffed behind me, and then the chains from the two sets of handcuffs are cuffed together.

I'm lying on the floor, hogtied with handcuffs when the lights come on and the music is turned off.

I slowly lift my head off the carpet, Looking around, I see Cassie is bound in the same way. Her mouth taped shut.

Whack! I feel something strike my head.

"EEIWW", I shoot back.

"Head down," dominates Nikki, "Now, if you two can keep quiet and do what you are told, we will forgo the tape."

"OK," I murmur, "Take Cassie's tape off too... You OK Cass?" I ask.

Nikki rips the tape off Cassie's mouth.

"Nikki, get me out of this! What do you think you are doing!" Cassie shouts.

Nikki ignores her pleas, "I have Danielle and Shari here, and we have you two in our power. Don't mess with us!"

I roll onto to my side. Although I am bound, the sight is alluring. Cassie is lying on her front, hogtied similar to me. She has on a little red negligee. It barely covers her bare bottom, her little tits almost showing out the top.

The other three are also in overnight attire. Nikki is wearing a long sleeve flannette pajama top that is just long enough to cover her bottom, with tiny black lacy panties.. She is standing above me, and I am looking up her skirt. Her long sexy legs standing over me, her dark pubic hair just visible through her panties.

Danielle is wearing long pajama's, both top and bottoms. Danielle is a blonde. She is also eighteen, slim, and has C-cup breasts. She isn't wearing a bra under her top, as even her loose top has to stretch to accommodate her breasts. She is over the other side of the room and looking worried.

Shari is Nikki's other friend here tonight. She has olive skin, B-cup breasts, and is wearing a little purple nightie. She has long dark hair, long legs and is good looking. I am pretty sure that she was the one that had me in the hold earlier. She is looking calm in the corner of the lounge room.

"So Cassie," Nikki begins, "You know I have tried to get your boyfriend here to go for me... and yet he stills seems more interested in you than me, rather amazing don't you think."

"Well," started Cassie.

"Uhh," continues Nikki, waving her finger like you would do to a naughty child, "I do believe I told you to shut the fuck up. Now do it!"

Nikki resuming her calm tone continues, "You know that I hear you two fucking most nights... so I thought... If Stu won't leave you to come to me, maybe if you see him being fucked by me, you won't want him anymore!"

"You are a bitch Nik, you know that don't you!" Cassie begins to sob, "You know it's rape don't you. You'll go to jail."

"And a court will believe that I had to rape a guy... me!" laughs Nikki, "You're kidding aren't you!"

Shari and Danielle get up. It seems almost a rehearsed move. They push the sofa bed into the centre of the room, and then unfold it. It is made up with white sheets already on it. They pick up Cassie, and put her onto the facing lounge, and push her onto her side so that she is facing the sofa bed.

The three of them, then drag me over the sofa bed, and heave me onto it. They undo my cuffs, we have a bit of a struggle, but I am overpowered, mostly by Shari. I am handcuffed, spread eagle on the sofa bed, with my head at the foot of the bed.

Nikki crawls onto the bed, and lies next to me.

"Can you see your boyfriend all bound Cassie?" Nikki says in a sarcastic way.

Cassie remains quiet.

"I think he will have a lot of fun tonight!" Nikki finishes.

I still have my boxers on. Nikki grabs at my penis in a careless and callous way, "I will suck you, fuck you and make you cum Stuart. Cassie will see it all, she will see you enjoy me," she says, finally letting go of my cock. My cock starts to harden. It's sore from Nikki's grabbing, but can't help it.

Nikki lightly strokes her hand over my now hardening penis, the change in sensation dramatically turns me on.

"Ooh, I always wanted to stroke your cock Stu... Is that how Cassie normally does it?" questions Nikki, "I think I'll get her to unveil it for me."

Nikki reaches under the bed. All of a sudden she's brandishing a pair of scissors.

"What the... what are you doing with those?" I alarmingly ask.

"Geez, don't cry you big sook...just going to cut your boxers off!" Nikki retorts

Nikki cuts down either side of my boxer shorts. She leaves them in place covering me. She runs her fingers over my cock lightly. My cock jumps, threatening to expose itself. I am feeling horny. I love the feeling of Nikki stroking my cock. I think Nikki knows it.

"Now Shari, can you please let Cassie out of her cuffs. I'd like her to remove her boyfriend's boxers for me," Nikki smugly states, "She can be the one who ceremoniously offers his cock up to me."

"You wish bitch" Cassie argues, "I'll kick your little arse."

"Well, Shari is a black belt... you try kicking my arse, and you'll be sorry... we'll have you bound outside for all to see."

Danielle uncuffs Cassie, Shari is carefully watching over proceedings.

"Now, unveil his cock Cassie. I want to see what you've been fucking," Nikki demands, she continues to dance her fingers lightly over my covered cock. Nikki licks her lips.

Cassie reluctantly walks over to me. Nikki still lying next to me on the bed. Cassie pulls at my boxers. I raise my bottom slightly, and she pulls them off.

All the girls eyes look toward my hard penis, Cassie bends down and kisses me on the lips.

"It'll be alright," I whisper.

Cassie begins to sob.

"Strip her, and cuff her again," Nikki demands.

Looking into Cassie's eyes, Nikki leans forward and licks my cock from my balls to the tip. She licks her lips. My cock is now rock hard and wet with saliva. It glistens in the light. Cassie is pissed.

Shari pulls Cassie's camisole off over her head. Cassie now completely nude. I can see her perky A-cup breasts... how they love to be licked. Her trimmed pussy always a turn on for me, my cock hardens a little more. I love the sight of my girlfriend all nude.

"Looks like he enjoys seeing his girlfriend at our mercy," Nikki remarks.

Shari cuffs Cassie's hands together and this time raises them above her head. She attaches them to a hook in the roof.

"We're going to take a few photos of you Cassie... like a blackmail insurance policy to make sure you don't plan a revenge attack," Nikki lectures.

Nikki twists around, her head resting on my pelvis, some 3cm from my cock. Her legs bent, and her feet about level with my head.

Nikki begins to softly blow at my cock. Her warm breath drying the saliva on my penis She dances her fingers over my cock. It jumps a little. I love this feeling.

"I love it!" giggles Nikki, "Please lick my toes... NOW!" she demands.

She almost kicks her toes into my mouth. I take her big toe in my mouth, and swirl my tongue over it. In unison, she takes my cock into her mouth, and swirls her tongue around the head. My penis feels hot and warm, I can feel pre-cum already making its way out.

Shari is standing behind Cassie, a hand grabbing her breast from behind, the other fingering her pussy. Danielle starts busily snapping a few pictures. Cassie eyes glaze over, she's trying to distance herself from the events taking place.

Nikki's tongue feels fantastic on my cock. Licking up the shaft, she then takes the head in her mouth, she sucks it, and lets it fall out of her mouth again. My cock is very wet, hard and slippery. Nikki pushes her leg over my head in a sixty-nine position. Her panty covered pussy just out of reach of my tongue, she leans forward and licks just under my balls. I am feeling fantastic, she moves back and takes the head in her mouth again.

I lick at her panties. I want to taste Cassie's sister.

Nikki sits up, and pulls her top over her head, exposing the most gorgeous set of 18 year old B-cups you could imagine. They just sit so firm and hard, her hard nipples almost glimmering. She gets up and removes her panties.

Her bush is fantastic too. It is closely cropped... the triangle of dark hair opposing her creamy white skin. I really want to lick her cunt.

She slides her hands down the outside of her body, cupping her tits and feeling up her cunt, "You like?" she whispers sexily.

She crawls up to my head, and straddles it. She places her cunt above my mouth. I can see straight into her vagina and clit. She is facing Cassie, enjoying the moment.

"Don't you dare lick me. You do, and I swear I'll hurt you!" she threatens.

Slowly she lowers herself onto my face, rubbing her cunt over my lips, nose and face. Her juices smell musky; vibrant and raw, and my face is wet with them. I want so badly to lick her... to make her arch her back and orgasm.

She turns around, effectively getting into a sixty-nine position again.

"Now you can lick," she commands.

I begin to lick her clit. She takes my cock into her mouth again. She slides her mouth up and down the shaft, her tongue swirling over the head. I push my tongue into her cunt, like a little penis, penetrating her. I pull it out, and suck her clit. She moans... she is enjoying this.

I nibble the inside of her thigh, then go back to her clit.

Nikki pushes back a little so that her cunt and clit are over the bridge of my nose, she grinds herself against me. I am taking in her smell, feeling her juices flow over my face. The raw carnal urges carrying me away.

Nikki lets my cock fall out of her mouth, and she licks down the side of the shaft, down to my testes, taking one in her mouth and sucking firmly. She lets go, and moves back to take my cock into her mouth. She sucks hard, very hard. My cock quivers, I am losing control. She lets it go again.

"Your cock tastes nice honey," Nikki speaks up, "please call me honey, that's what lovers do don't they?"

"Yes honey," I manage to say, almost shaking from being so turned on.

"Now to the fucking," Nikki proudly announces, "is this how you do it Cassie?"

Cassie declines to answer, and Nikki spins around. She sits on top of me, my cock hard against my stomach, her wet cunt presses over the top of it. She starts to slide back and forth.

The feeling of my cock against her and the sight of this beautiful woman, her titties firmly bouncing away is becoming too much. My cock begins to twitch with the telltale signs of cumming.

Nikki raises her hips just enough to lose contact, and leans forward to press her breasts into my face.

"I'm sure I don't have to ask you to lick them?" Nikki comments.

"For Fuck sake, get off my boyfriend!" Cassie yells.

Shari pushes a dildo into Cassie, Danielle still taking pictures. Cassie is getting no sexual turn on from it at all, she is transfixed as to what was happening with Nikki and I.

I lick at the bottom of Nikki's tits, just where the breast meets her chest, slowly I lick further up, and then take her nipple into my mouth. I suck hard on her breast, and then come off, lightly twirling my tongue around her very erect nipple. Nikki lets out a slight moan.

Nikki pushes back, my cock head just entering her cunt. She sits there, not moving. I am just inside her. She gently bobs up and down, just a little, my cock only just inside her, just the tip.

She does this again and again, and then takes me all the way in. She then returns to the position where my cock is just inside her.

I am still eagerly licking her breasts. I notice that Danielle has now turned her attention to us, and is taking pictures of Nikki fucking me.

I am getting very close to cumming. My cock extremely hard, Nikki bobs up and down on me, her tits are firmly in my mouth.

Nikki looks toward Cassie, "I see why you like fucking him, you could have just shared him with me," Nikki teases.

"I will get you back Nikki," Cassie retorts.

Nikki comes off again, and slide up me until her cunt is again over my face. My tongue firmly pushing into her pussy, moving in and out. I lightly touched at her clit, she grinds away on my face.

She begins to moan, and her grinding becomes more and more intense, and then a flood of juices wash over my face. Nikki has just cum all over my face.

My cock is still rock hard, I haven't yet cum, my cock glimmering with saliva and Nikki's wetness.

Nikki sighs, "ooohhhh, I love cumming. Your boyfriend is so good at it," Nikki says in a relieved satisfied voice, "Shari, Danielle, I'd like Cassie bound in the position we currently have Stu in."

I am uncuffed and hogtied again. Danielle casually fondles my cock as I lie on the floor. Danielle licks her palm, and wraps it around my cock. She slowly slides it up and down my cock. Once again, I am close to cumming.

"Careful not to make him cum Dan," directs Nikki.

Cassie is cuffed to the bed by Shari and Nikki. My handcuffs are then removed, and I am forced to straddle Cassie's chest. My ankles cuffed again, and my hands cuffed behind my back.

I am still hard, both from Nikki's earlier fucking, and Danielle's fondling.

I am kneeling over Cassie's chest, my cock erect over Cassie's face. Cassie trys to raise her head to reach it, but all in vain.

Nikki sashays over to the bed, and bends over. She licks the underside of the full length of my cock. She is licking my cock, right above my girlfriend's face.

She looks down at Cassie and smiles, "I love this feeling!"

Nikki sticks out her tongue, touching the tip of my cock. She grabs my cock with her hand, and rubs my cock over her lips. Running it again and again around the full circumference of her mouth. Her lips all slippery and wet. She then takes my cock into her mouth, sucking hard, almost trying to draw the cum into her mouth.

She swirls her tongue over the head, and licks from the base to the tip.

Holding the tip in her mouth, she flicks her tongue under the head of my cock, gradually flicking faster and faster. The wet sensation is taking me to the edge, Nikki's saliva is glistening on my cock, Cassie is getting too close a view for her liking.

Nikki then takes me into her mouth again, and with one long suck, my cock can't take it any longer. My cock throbs as I could feel the cum rushing to escape.

Nikki releases me from her mouth, my cum exploding onto Cassie's face. Nikki sits back and giggles.

"Wow Stu, I do like making you cum," Nikki laughs, as Danielle takes pictures of my mess on Cassie's face.

My cum runs down the sides of Cassie's face; Nikki laughs again.

Nikki grabs the keys to the handcuffs, and throws them on the floor. The three girls leave the room, leaving us to work out how to escape from our binds.

Cassie looks up at me, "Nikki will pay for this!"

stu191
stu191
138 Followers