Cassie's Unexpected Summer Job

Story Info
Cassie seeks a summer job and gets one, but it was unexpected.
1.4k words
2.94
46.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie was 19 and was looking for a summer job after her senior year in high school, she needed money for her freshman year in college, and she was wearing pink short shorts and a Pink Tube top that barely contained her 38 DD breasts to match. She picked a pair of 6 inch black stiletto heels to accentuate her long legs. She figured this outfit combined with her long blonde hair would guarantee her a job for the summer. She found an advertisement in the classifieds for a waitress at a nearby restaurant; she drove there early in the morning. She hoped to beat the competition to the job, she remembered her mother's favorite saying, and "The early bird gets the worm."

Cassie drove up to Carl's French Licks and got out of the car, She adjustested her outfit, and walked into the restaurant. It was very early and the owner was just setting up for the day.. No one was there but the owner. Cassie walked up with her nice tits jiggling under her tube top and said with enthusiasm, "Hi, I'm Cassie. I came to apply for the waitress job!"

Carl replied. "I'm Carl the owner of this establishment Cassie. That will be just fine, I was about to have an orange juice, Do you want one too Cassie?"

She answered. "Yes, I would like an orange juice. That would be nice. Thank you."

Carl pointed at his office. "Please go in there and make yourself comfortable in one of the chairs, and I'll bring it in to you, We will begin the interview then for the position."

Cassie nodded her head and walked in his office, Carl went in the kitchen and got two glasses, He went too the refrigerator and got a jug of ice cold orange juice, He took a envelope with a white powder out of his wallet and poured it in Cassie's glass then poured the orange juice in both. He put the orange juice back in the refrigerator and carried the large glasses into his office. He handed Cassie her drink and sat behind his desk. She drank her juice while she told him all about herself before she knew it she was asleep from the powerful narcotic Carl had put in her juice, He smiled and got himself a good feel of her breasts, Then he went to a cabinet and opened the doors, He retrieved a set of cuffs, a training collar, a lock, and a leash. He put the training collar with 4 D rings on her neck and locked it on her neck. Then he attached the leash. Then he put the cuffs on her hands behind her back, Then he went back to the cabinet and retrieved a ball gag and a set of shackles for her feet, He locked the shackles on her feet, then slipped the gag in her mouth and cinched the straps behind her head locking them in place, Then Carl picked Cassie up and walked to his van out back. He through her in the back and locked her in, He went back in the restaurant and put a sign on the door. Then locked all the doors, He got in the drivers seat and drove to a house by the lake.

He unloaded his new toy and walked into the house with her over his shoulder. He walked into the

basement and dumped her in a bed, then removed her gag and then locked the door after he left her cell then went upstairs to his den. Turned on the television monitor and got out a beer from the refrigerator.

He got a pair of sewing shears out of his desk. He watched the monitor and drank one beer, after another until his new pet finally woke up, She started screaming for help but no one could hear her plaintive cries. Then he took an unopened beer and went down to his new slave's cell. He unlocked it and walked into her cell, Carl ordered Cassie. " Be quiet or I'll spank your ass! You're my slave now, You will obey your master or else!" She realized the futility of her situation and obeyed him. "He said, "Good slave!" opened the beer and put it to her lips, "Drink it! It will take the dryness away," Cassie opened her mouth and swallowed. He poured the beer in her mouth until it was emptied, Carl cut her clothing off after it was empty

Then Carl took the leash in his hand, And said, "Follow slave!" Cassie tried to stay where she was but Carl pushed the button. A shock went through Cassie's body, and she obeyed and followed her master upstairs to his bedroom,

Cassie's New Job.

Cassie reluctantly followed her new master into the bedroom. He locked her leash to the head board of a king sized wrought iron bed. Then he stripped of his clothing., and laid in the bed, He ordered Cassie. "Suck my cock slave!" Cassie approached the bed slowly and Carl pushed the button, Cassie's collar shocked her again. Tears started to flow out her eyes and she stated to lick his balls and cock.

Carl smiled and placed his right hand on Cassie's head and forced her to deep throat him. He enjoyed the feeling Cassie's throat muscles gave his foot long cock. He pulled out before he climaxed. Then he posed her with her ass in the air. He reached over and grabbed a tube of lube Carl placed a big drop on Cassie's virgin ass before ramming his foot long monster up her rectum.

Cassie's eyes well up with tears from the pain of her violation. She had been a virgin, Now she was only a virgin where her pussy was concerned. She was certain that her new master would take that too.

Carl pounded Cassie's ass for about 2 hours before he finally came in her rectum. He pulled out of her rectum his cock was slimy and covered with Cassie's shit, "Clean me up with you mouth slave!" Carl ordered Cassie. Cassie feared Carl would use the training collar on her again. So she obediently cleaned up Carl's nasty cock and swallowed it all.

Then Carl unlocked Cassie's leash from the headboard. "Follow slave!" he ordered. Then he led her to an entertainment room. Cassie followed her master obediently. Cum leaked out her rectum when they reached the entertainment room. he locked her leash to hook on a stage. "Dance!" Music started playing. Cassie started dancing naked causing her 38 DD breasts to bounce provocatively for her master Carl. He sat naked in his favorite Lazy boy recliner and watched his new sex slave dance, Eventually Carl's erection came back from watching her dance.

Carl got up and released Cassie's leash and secured her to a sex cradle hanging from the ceiling. "Beg me slave to take your pussy! Beg me to take your last holes virginity!" Carl with the collar's discipline button in his hand. Cassie saw this and started to beg. "Please fuck me Master! Make me your sex toy! I'm your slut!" Finally Carl started to rub her virgin pussy until it was wet, and ready for plucking, Carl slowly started to enter the pussy he now owned. Cassie moaned as he broke her hymen. Blood dripped out her vagina onto the floor, Carl kept pounding her cunt until he came again. Cassie had several orgasms while Carl used the body she used to own. Then Carl unlocked Cassie from the sex cradle. Took her leash and said, "clean up your blood with your tongue Slave!" Cassie obeyed her Master, and licked all the blood off the floor with her tongue. Then Carl led his sex slave to another room with a cage. He opened, the cage's door. "Get in slave!"

Cassie followed her Master to a room that had eight cages. All of them were empty, and were about 4 feet long 3 feet wide and 3 feet tall with a 4 inch baby mattress inside each. From this Cassie knew she was just the first slave of a harem Carl planned to collect. Cassie crawled in the cage, Carl pressed his thumb to the lock. The computer recognized his thumb print and said, "Cage Number one locked." Carl left the room without saying anything more to Cassie, He left her to ponder her new situation, and think about who Carl might abduct for his harem.