Cassi's First Hotwife Experience

Story Info
Wife phones her man during her first foray into hotwife play.
4k words
3.87
46.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories I have written. You don't have to read them to enjoy this one though. This story is about a wife whose husband gets turned on and enjoys when his wife plays outside of their marriage. She only chooses to 'cheat' in this story because she knows it will turn him on. If that's not your thing count this as your warning! I hope you ENJOY!!

***

We pulled in and exited the vehicle. Chloe and I had been in the back seat of the car and we had been chatting together about our week. It was a Friday at lunchtime so the little small town restaurant seemed to have a nice steady business, but nothing crazy like the weekends might bring.

Chloe and I were trading in our usual two person rendezvous for a 4-person "double date". It wasn't actually a double date, since I was married, but Chloe was very interested in Greg, a fellow teacher at our school. For some reason Greg's friend Ryan had decided to tagalong so Chloe had convinced me to keep her from being the only girl.

We had decided to come to this little bbq spot in Chloe's and my hometown. It was a little over half an hour away and the food was well worth the trip. It had opened the year after I graduated high school and had been going strong ever since.

I had sat on the driver's side and as I got out I admired Greg from behind. I could see what Chloe saw in him. He was a little on the shorter side, only a couple inches taller than her 5'7". He obviously kept in good shape though and his muscled arms and legs were evident under his t-shirt and jeans.

He turned to say something across the car and I eyed his handsome face. He covered what looked to be a strong jaw with a well-kept full beard. He wore his dark brown hair in a shorter, but stylish haircut. He had deep brown eyes and although it was still springtime his skin sported a nice tan color.

I eyed my friend Chloe as she hung on Greg's words. Her slender frame was clothed in a flattering pair of jean shorts that accentuated her long, also well-tanned legs. Her hair, now styled in a more dirty blonde color, came down about to her shoulders. She topped her outfit with a tight v-neck shirt that clung to her toned stomach and smaller chest. It tastefully showed what little cleavage her 28B breasts had to offer.

As we went to walk into the restaurant I caught Ryan lasciviously eyeing me. I rolled my eyes and groaned inwardly. Ryan was not unattractive physically. He wasn't anything to stop traffic either though, even if that's how he carried himself. He taught in our school as well and somehow was a long time friend of Greg's.

Ryan was the tallest of our group. Standing probably about 6 foot even, not gargantuan by any means. He was in decent shape, not as good as Greg though. He wore a loose fitting polo and cargo shorts. He had blonde hair that he cut close on the sides, but wore longer and to the side on the top.

His clean-shaven face was leering at me as he made a point to hold the door open for us and I was sure he trained his blue eyes on my healthy backside as we entered the restaurant.

I couldn't blame him for staring. I had picked a form fitting, grey t-shirt dress today and I looked damn good in it. It tastefully clung to my 32DD breasts and curves, and it did little to hide my impressively large ass. I am on the thick side, at 140 lbs on a 5'3" frame, but most of that extra weight is in my boobs and butt thankfully. Something this dress had no issue showing off.

We were seated in a booth and Chloe and I sat next to each other, across from Greg and Ryan respectively. Ryan's stares were less overt in our close-knit group and I was able to join the conversation without that on my mind.

Greg was funny and charming and Chloe hung on his every word. I could really see her maybe ending her wild ways to pursue just him and I was pleased for my friend.

Ryan toned down his generally obnoxious behavior and overall it was a pleasant lunch. The service and food were excellent, as they always were at this place and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. As we were finishing eating I noticed an old high school classmate of mine seated alone and I excused myself to go say hi.

"Cailyn? Is that you?"

She looked up and broke into a wide smile. "Cassi! Oh my gosh how are you?" She got up to hug me and we sat down to catch up a little.

Cailyn and I had been fairly good friends in high school, but had grown apart when we went to different colleges. She had gone to play soccer and study at a different university than the one I had chosen. After graduation it turned out she had come back here to help run the business side of the restaurant.

I complimented her on the success of the restaurant and filled her in a little on myself. We chatted some more, our old friendship carrying the conversation when I noticed a flashy ring on her finger. I gestured to it and she broke into a wide grin.

"Wedding is in three months!" she said gleefully.

"Congratulations!" I said. As I did, I heard the tone of my phone from my purse and retrieved it apologetically. It was my husband Matt.

"Speaking of marriage," I showed her the phone and wiggled my own wedding bands at her.

"Take it, we can catch up more later." She smiled at me and I got up to answer the call from Matt.

"Hey honey," I said as I walked towards the bathrooms of the restaurant, away from the other customers. The bathrooms were in a secluded hallway to the left of another hallway that led away from the main dining area of the restaurant.

"Hey baby, just calling you on my lunch break. Maybe save you from some boring conversation and dreamy eye gazing." I laughed at that. Matt's sense of humor never failed to charm me. I had filled him in on my lunch plans and whom they were with.

"No things are going well don't worry." I laughingly shared.

"Well that's good...you know are you around anyone?" I could kind of see where Matt's mind was going and I didn't hate it.

"Nope, I'm all alone baby," I glanced around to ensure that was true.

"Good. Cause I want to tell you how I think we should celebrate our Friday night."

"How's that baby?" I egged him on.

"Well, I'm thinking maybe we should break out your big dildo, maybe try some anal while you use that on your pussy?" His sudden vulgarity caught me a little bit by surprise, but the tingle between my legs told me I didn't mind.

"Mmm, I don't hate that," I wanted him to keep going.

"Let's take it a step further too. I want to blindfold you and we pretend that dildo isn't just a dildo?" My heart quickened.

Recently my friend Jaclyn had come to visit us and that had led to an insanely hot threesome between her, myself and my loving husband. The highlight for me had been when she had penetrated my pussy with a strapon larger than Matt's slightly below average cock and he had filled my ass from behind.

Sometime after that I had shown Matt my impressively large black dildo that I kept in my underwear drawer. Initially I had been worried he might get jealous and feel inadequate, even ask me to get rid of it. Quite the opposite had happened actually.

Matt seemed to be really turned on by the idea of another man taking his wife, especially one with a large cock. Unbeknownst to him, this had already happened. I hadn't been aware of his kinks at the time, and I was still very ashamed of my infidelity.

I had done my best to make it up to him in my own warped way by being quick to initiate sex between the two of us and feeding his expanding sexual fantasies. I knew I never could truly make it right, but I hoped for my sake, he never found out about my dalliance outside of our vows. Facing the consequences for breaking our marital trust was not a prospect I enjoyed.

"Wow, honey that sounds really hot," I breathed into the phone. The thought of it definitely excited me, I loved Matt and I wanted to spend my life with him. However, if I was going to have the chance to have more cocks, and bigger ones than my husband's? Why woulldn't I take that?

"Good baby, you would look so hot with your lips wrapped around a nice thick cock. I'm getting hard just thinking about it," he was really laying on the dirty talk and I could feel the tingle between my legs growing. Disappointingly, I saw Ryan walk around the corner towards the bathrooms.

"Hold that thought Matt, a guy just came over near me." I didn't want to stop Matt, but I also didn't want to get caught dirty talking with my husband in public like this.

"Oh that's a shame, you should just invite him to join us," Matt said light heartedly. I wasn't sure how much truth there was to that joke, but a wicked idea crept into my mind as Ryan caught sight of me and made his way towards me. I paused, not saying anything, not knowing whether to act on my impulse or play it safe.

"You there baby?" Matt acknowledged my silence.

"What the heck," I said to myself. It would be hot and I knew deep down Matt would enjoy it. Fortune favors the bold right?

"Stay on the line honey," I said to Matt, and I pushed the approaching Ryan towards one of the bathrooms. The bathroom was designed for single occupancy, but rather large. It offered us plenty of room to maneuver and once I locked the door there was no chance of anyone walking in on us.

"What's going on?" Matt voiced curiously. I ignored his question. Instead I pulled my dress up over my large ass, exposing the sexy purple cheeky panties I had paired with a lacy pushup bra of the same color.

I preferred cheeky panties to thongs, because my large ass cheeks still escaped full coverage, but I avoided some of the annoying wedgie issues. I squatted down in front of a dumbfounded Ryan and began to undo his belt.

"Still there honey?" Matt's voice questioned.

I decided to finally respond. "Yes baby, and I think you'll like what I'm doing." I had Ryan's belt unbuckled and I was working on his cargo short zipper and button now.

"And what is that baby?" I could hear the excitement in his voice and I decided to go for it.

"You know that man I said was walking by? Well I'm gonna suck his cock in the bathroom." I looked up at a still awestruck Ryan and smiled mischievously.

A brief silence followed from the other end and I worried if I had made the right move.

"If you're being serious Cassi that is so fucking hot." I grinned, I knew I had made the right call on Matt's kink.

"Oh I'm serious baby, I'm pulling his cock out now." I pulled Ryan's pants to the floor and his boxers followed quickly. "Oh baby, his cock is sooo big" I breathed into the phone.

Ryan's cock wasn't really that big. In fact, it was fairly small. It hung unimpressively between his legs already at full mast. It was probably only about 4.5 inches long, I was only guessing, but it looked a little shorter than my husband's 5-inch cock. I will grant that it was fairly thick. Thicker than my husband's very thin cock, although not near as thick as my dildo at home or some of the other dicks I've had in the past.

"Oh yes, Cassi, that's so hot." I could tell Matt was horny on the other end and I hoped he was alone somewhere he could take care of himself.

I gripped Ryan's cock in my free hand and gently stroked it causing him to moan. I took my hand off and made a shushing motion to him. This was not for him; he was just a tool for our marital enjoyment.

I continued pouring it on for Matt. "Oh Matt, this cock is enormous. I don't know if I can handle this thing baby" Ryan grinned down, oblivious to the fact that I was over embellishing his cock. I smiled mockingly up at him. Let him enjoy this now, I'd put him in his place when the time came.

"You can handle it baby, I only wish I could see it." Matt was horny, just like I'd hoped.

"Nuh uh baby, you're just gonna have to imagine it," I didn't want to blow the charade with a video and the clandestine nature of the phone call was turning me on even more.

"Fine, but be noisy!" Matt teased me.

I grinned and did my best to take Ryan's cock into my mouth as sloppily as I could. I made an effort to get his cock as deep in my throat as possible, hoping I could make myself gag. It took me a second to find the right angle, but with a slight bit of satisfaction I made myself pull away coughing and spluttering.

"He sounds big, baby! Take it all though Cassi, fuck this is so hot!" Matt's exclamations in my ears spurred me to dive back onto Ryan's cock.

This time I went at the same angle again and I managed to gag for Matt's benefit. However, when I went to pull away I felt Ryan push against the back of my head, forcing me to keep his cock in my mouth.

My eyes started to water and I slapped Ryan's hands away and glowered up at him as I gasped for air. He grinned unapologetically down at me as I heard Matt in my ear.

"That's so hot Cassi, keep gagging on the big cock. I hope you don't mind that I've pulled my own out." Matt's clear enjoyment of this over the phone was the only reason I let this continue. I shot a poisonous look at Ryan again before resuming my ministrations to his rock hard organ.

I wanted to gag some on it for effect, but I wasn't interested in leaving this bathroom looking like a tawdry whore. I slurped noisily on Ryan's dick. Working my way up and down on it I could hear Matt's enjoyment and see Ryan's. I smiled to myself, "I'm a slut and my husband loves it, this is perfect!"

"Oh baby, are you going to keep sucking that huge cock or are you going to let it stretch you out?" I hadn't considered fucking Ryan and I looked at him briefly, he had his head tilted back and arm against the wall. Biting the knuckles on his other hand I could see he was obviously enjoying himself.

"Matt baby, I don't think I could handle him. He would destroy me, I've gotta stay tight for you baby." It wasn't true, but I didn't really want to fuck Ryan. Ryan perked up at this though and I could tell he had one thing on his mind.

"Don't be silly Cassi, I know that pussy would go back to being tight for me." Matt called my bluff and I could tell he wanted me to get fucked over the phone.

"Are you sure baby, I don't think he has a condom," I looked at Ryan who was frantically reaching into his pants. Of course this horndog would have a condom on a lunch date with friends.

"Well be safe honey, this is plenty hot as is." I could tell Matt sensed some of my reluctance, but I could also hear some disappointment in his voice. I took stock of the raging fire that was between my legs. Well, if everyone else was getting some relief I deserved some too.

"I'll give it a go honey, but if my pussy is all beat up tonight it's your fault!" I joked at him.

"Then I'll just fuck that tight asshole of yours," Matt fired back quickly. He really wanted this and Ryan had procured a condom, so I relented. I stood and turned my back to Ryan and leaned on the sink under the mirror.

"He has a condom baby, I'm gonna let him take me from behind," I said while looking at myself in the mirror. My long dark brown hair was only slightly messed up and my light makeup was still intact on my face.

If Ryan finished quickly, like I anticipated he would, I wouldn't have much cleaning up to do to hide what had happened when I got back to the table.

My large chest was still trapped in my bra under my dress, but my 32DD breasts still hung impressively over the sink as I leaned forward. My dress was hiked up over my ass, displaying my ample rear end for Ryan's enjoyment.

"I think you'll both enjoy that baby. I wish I could see your big ass bouncing on that huge cock," Matt was enjoying himself and I had to admit I was too. Ryan pulled my panties down to my ankles and I felt his cock head press against my wet opening.

Ryan pushed in without much ceremony and I gasped. He was pretty thick and how much he stretched me caught me by surprise.

"He's that big huh baby?" Matt groaned with excitement in his ear, my gasp leading him to believe that I was fucking a monster.

"Shit Matt, he's huge," I grunted out as Ryan was gripping my hips firmly and pumping away vigorously from behind me. I could tell that Ryan wasn't going to be overly concerned with my pleasure, and his climax was likely fast approaching.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna put you on speaker, I need both hands to brace myself with this monster!" I blurted that between grunts as Ryan still pumped away, bouncing himself off my large ass cheeks. I managed to set my phone on the sink in front of me and convert it to speaker as Ryan continued to cause me to lurch forward with each thrust.

"That is so hot baby, I'm gonna make myself cum honey" Matt told me over the phone. Ryan either couldn't hear or didn't care what Matt had to say and continued exactly what he had been doing. I braced myself against the mirror with one hand and snuck my other one between my legs to play with my aching clit, the real reason I needed the phone on speaker.

I knew it wouldn't take me long to cum and I just hoped Ryan could hold off long enough for me to get there. Ryan wasn't going as deep as I would have liked, but his cock did manage to stretch me out more than normal which definitely helped matters. I ran my fingers across my clit desperately as I moaned into the phone, electric shocks running through my body.

"He's gonna make you cum isn't he baby? I can hear it. Cum for him, Cassi that is so sexy" I was gonna cum. I was getting really close and I could tell by the increased pace that Ryan was too. We were in a race and thankfully he only won by a few seconds.

He pulled out after cumming into the condom and I gave myself one or two more strokes across my clit before sinking down against the sink as my legs lost strength with my orgasm. The pleasure bursting throughout my body was intense and it was a few moments before I was able to regain my balance and collect my wits.

"Oh fuck baby, He made me cum at the same time as him," I grabbed the phone and turned speaker off, putting it to my ear as I leaned against the wall for support.

"I came when you did too baby, that was so sexy!" Matt told me over the phone.

"Good, you better still have some more left for me when we get home though!"

"Oh I will Cass, don't you worry," I could practically hear Matt winking through the phone.

"Get back to work, I need to let you go so I can get back without anyone noticing!" I said to Matt.

"Okay, that was so hot Cassi, thank you!"

"No, Thank YOU! Baby, I love you."

"I love you too," with that I hung up and took stock of my appearance in the mirror. I straightened my dress and pulled up my soaked panties, nothing too far out of place. I adjusted my hair and smiled to myself, it didn't look like anyone would notice a thing.

I turned to see Ryan, red faced and lying back on the toilet, grinning from ear to ear confidently. "Just couldn't resist this big sausage could you?" Could he be any cringeier?

"Oh honey," I said in my most sarcastic voice. "That dick of yours isn't big at all, and rest assured that was all for MY HUSBAND's enjoyment," I emphasized the fact that my husband enjoyed that.

He seemed taken aback and I relished the opportunity to put him back in his place, so I kept going.

"And don't even think about telling anyone about this. Because, I will flat out deny it, or let everyone know that your 'sausage'," I put air quotes around 'sausage', "is a lot more like a little pig in a blanket," I referenced the little kid's pigs in a blanket menu item at the restaurant.

"I still made you cum didn't I?" He blustered trying to defend himself.

"Pssh. With that thing? I made myself cum cutie." I patted him on the head like a little boy and snuck out of the bathroom. Smiling to myself I made my way back down the hallway towards the dining area.

I approached our table warily and was relieved to notice that Gary and Chloe were so caught up in their conversation that they didn't seem to notice my long absence much at all. It wasn't long before Ryan also joined us again.

12