Cass's Capture Ch. 02

Story Info
Heiress' night of fun ends differently than she planned.
1.8k words
4.32
20.1k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pushed the tape over Cass' mouth he felt a slight twinge of guilt for what he was doing. Hell, he had already gone this far, why stop now? He had gotten the job, told them a false name and the kidnapping went easier than the thought. Was it worth all this? He then shook his head as if to clear the guilty thoughts out of his mind and roughly pulled her out of the car. I have to do whatever it takes to take care of my own, he thought to himself confidently as he started to bind her ankles with the duct tape.

Cass watched in horror as her ankles were bound, and started to panic as she felt him start to bind her wrists behind her back.

She started to scream behind the tape when he finished, and then felt the knife blade press to her side.

"What did I tell you, Princess? I'm done hearing you talk," he growled into her ear, "Do not make me use this."

He was so close that Cass could feel his breath on her ear, and over her fear a sense of excitement started to grow. She then felt disgust that what she felt, and started to feel desperation about her situation. Tears began to form in her eyes and fall down her cheeks in rivers of black makeup.

He looked at her, seeing panic in her bright blue eyes. After the two months of being treated like dirt by her, seeing Cass helpless sent a tingle of pleasure down his spine. She was the haughty little princess that flaunted her sexy body in front of him, and he could do nothing but fake politeness and watch. He grabbed her and roughly tied a strip of cloth over her eyes. She started to struggle, and then he pushed her so she had no choice but to fall back into the car.

He looked at her as she lay in the back seat of the car, legs sticking out bent at the knees. He let his gaze move up until his eyes reached the point where her tight black dress had bunched up around her hips. He could see the crotch of her thong and just the shape of her mound under it. After all those days seeing her in various skimpy outfits, he couldn't control himself as he started to walk towards her. He reached where she lay and ran his hand up her thigh, and let out a small chuckle as she flinched. He continued running his hand up her leg, adding the other on to her other thigh, each time getting closer and closer to her heated sex. Cass lay still as he continued the teasing caresses on her legs, furious at herself for being turned on by his administrations.

When finally his thumbs met at the juncture of her thighs, he moved her panties away, exposing her smooth pink lips to the crisp air. He then dipped one finger inside her outer lips, dragging his fingernail over her sensitive nub, and then down to her sopping wet entrance. Cass shivered.

"Is this what I kept you from tonight, Princess?" he murmured. He brought his finger up again to her clit and lazily started to rub it. She moaned behind the tape. "Now what would your boyfriend think if he knew you got this wet for just anyone?"

She jerked away from him, and jabbed him in the stomach with her stiletto shoe clad foot. "You bitch," he gasped, as he doubled over in pain. He recovered quickly as his cell phone began to ring. He pushed the rest of her body into the car and slammed the door as he reached for the phone.

Cass strained to hear the conversation going on outside. She swung her legs around to reach the floor of the vehicle, and maneuvered herself into a sitting position. She felt a slight twinge of satisfaction that the knowledge that she had caused him pain, but was still scared out of her mind at what was going on.

"Yeah," he said into the phone, and then paused listening to the other end.

"I have her. We will be making the call, and then heading up the mountain in a few minutes." He paused again, then said bye and hung up the phone.

Well, that didn't give me much, she thought to herself. He then opened the door again and grabbed her purse from the back seat and started rummaging through it. He grabbed her cell phone out of it and then yanked Cass to her feet.

"Here's how it's gonna go, Princess," he said to her softly. "I am going to take off the tape over your mouth and we are going to make that call to your dad that you told your friend about. You're not going to make me do something you'll regret." He pushed the knife up to her side again.

"Do you understand?" he demanded. She stood there trembling from the cold air, and the fear that was coursing through her veins. He pushed the knife in further, cutting through the fabric on the side of her dress, and pricking the surface of her skin.

"Do you understand?" he asked again, more forcefully. She nodded, as the tears started to roll down her cheeks again.

"Good, this will all be over soon if you cooperate." He then pulled off the tape over her mouth in one swift motion. She shrieked and almost fell over from the shock and pain of it. He quickly put his had over her mouth and held the knife against her. "I said cooperate, not throw a tantrum," he snarled, "and don't think I forgot stunt you pulled earlier with your shoe."

She was trembling and whimpering behind his hand. "You need to calm yourself, Cassandra. Breaking into hysterics will only make things worse for you in the long run." He was beginning to run out of patience. He didn't sign up to play babysitter and nursemaid to a little rich snob, but that was what it was turning into. Just kidnapping her was turning into a whole production, one of which he was very weary to be involved in. If he didn't need the money so badly, he probably would've left then.

"I'm ready, William," she said quietly behind his hand. He pulled is away and grabbed the cell phone, keeping the knife firmly against her side with his other hand. He dialed the number and held the cell phone up to her ear.

Cass was anxiously waiting to hear her father pick up the phone, and was ready to do what it took to alert him that there was something wrong, but was disappointed to hear his voicemail pick up. With the cold steel of the knife pressing even harder, she had no choice but to follow his directions.

"Hi Dad, I am staying at Lana's house," she said into the phone, and then whispered, "I love you Daddy" as the phone was slammed shut.

She started to sob, which seemed to irritate him even more. He pushed her back into the car as if he couldn't stand to see her cry.

"Shut up," he snapped at her, "Is it really that difficult to do what you are told to do for once in your life without acting like a spoiled little bitch?"

She stiffened in anger and pushed herself again so she was in a sitting position in the back of the car. She couldn't believe that he was acting like he was inconvenienced by her.

"You son of a bitch," she screamed at him, "You gain the trust of my family only to kidnap me, tie me up, and hold a knife to me to force me to call my father, and you expect me to come along quietly?"

He stared at her, almost in shock at her sudden spurt of defiance. She was glaring at him, her blue eyes were shooting sparks at him, and her chest was moving up and down as she was breathing deep with her rage.

"You are a monster, William," she spat at him, "If that is even your real name."

He closed the distance between them quickly, and then hauled her up to stand in front of him intending on telling her exactly what he thought of her. He pulled of the fabric that covered her eyes, and then he found himself transfixed by her face. Her blue eyes glittered with hatred, her cheeks were red with anger and indignation, and her full lips were slightly parted. He watched as her tongue darted out to touch her upper lip almost nervously. Then he crushed his lips harshly over hers, punishing her again and again with the brutality of his mouth. She started to struggle, and tried to push away from him. His grip on her shoulders tightened as he then forced his tongue through her lips, tasting her sweetness. She stopped struggling, and found her own tongue exploring his mouth, tentatively rubbing against his. He groaned and ripped his mouth away from her, and pushed her back down on to the seat, swearing under his breath.

He was furious with himself. He had a job to do, and here he was as entranced with her as a young school boy. He had to calm himself, and forced his breathing to slow.

"That will not happen again," he said bitterly, barely noticing the bemused expression on her face.

Cass couldn't believe that instead of fear, her heart was beating with desire. She had welcomed the kiss, even responded. She felt her face heat with embarrassment. He was her kidnapper, not someone that she should want to kiss again. She traced her tongue over her lips, and could still taste him on her bruised lips.

She watched as he pulled some luggage and other bags out of the trunk of the car, and walk to a Jeep that was parked nearby. Even though it was still dark out, Cass could see that the Jeep was loaded with supplies. He continued to transfer items to the Jeep, as Cass struggled to try to free herself from the tight binding of the duct tape. She started to look around for something sharp to cut it with, and finding nothing, she started to struggle in earnest.

He then slammed the car trunk closed, and came around to face her. He chucked as he watched her struggle in vain with the duct tape, and asked her to stand up. She looked at him defiantly, and scowled at him, as if letting him know she was going to do nothing that he demanded.

He grabbed Cass by the waist and pulled her up so that she was standing, and slammed the car door closed behind her. She let out a squeal as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, and walked over to the Jeep. He then opened the passenger door, and unceremoniously dumped her onto the seat.

"By the way, my name is Colin," he snapped at her as he slammed the door shut in her face.