Cass's Capture Ch. 06

Story Info
Cass' Adventure Continues
3.2k words
4.68
13.5k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Sorry that this has taken so long to post, things are pretty crazy for me right now! Please excuse any typos, etc. This is just a first draft of the story. Enjoy!**

The morning light streamed in through the small bedroom window as Cass woke up. She yawned and stretched feeling thoroughly satisfied. A small smile played on her lips as she thought back to the night before. Over and over he had taken her, and every time was like a different experience. Colin had taken her to heights that she had never experienced and shown her more pleasure than she had ever imagined. She looked over at him while he slept, and as she was watching him he slowly opened his eyes. He grinned playfully when he saw her. Cass went to stand, marveling over how much better her ankle felt today, and started to walk out of the room.

"Hey, sexy woman," he called after her, "Where is my breakfast in bed. I could use a bite of that-"

"Shower," she replied, cutting him off. Her face was bright red, not sure how to handle the "morning after" routine.

"Mmmmm... shower. Thanks for the invite."

Cass giggled and ran the short distance to the shower with Colin close at her heels. She got into the bathroom and quickly turned on the shower. As steam started to fill the small room Colin stood behind Cass and started to nibble on her neck. She let out a small moan of delight. She started to pull away, and he quickly grabbed her arm and turned her around. With a small growl in the back of his throat her crushed her slim body to his and brought his lips to hers. He kissed her deeply and when he pulled his head back they were both gasping for breath.

"We are never going to get in the shower that way, Colin," she exclaimed.

He pretended to ponder the though. "Hmmm... going back to bed for the day might not be a bad idea."

Colin laughed at the exasperated look on her face, and led her into the warm shower. They got in so that Cass' back was to the spray of the shower and Colin was facing her. He grabbed the soap and washcloth and started to rub them over her body. He caressed and cleaned every spot, and she again felt the desire take over her body. Brazenly she pushed his hands away and pulled him close until her soapy slick body was against his. She grabbed the soap from him and then started rubbing it and her hands all over his muscular body.

Cass rubbed all over until she reached his manhood, which was at that time at full attention. She proceeded to lower herself down until she was on her knees. She positioned herself right in front of his hardened cock and tentatively licked the tip. When she looked up at him Colin could see that her eyes were full of uncertainty. He reached down and gently brushed her wet hair out of her eyes. He then nodded and smiled in encouragement.

That seemed to be all the encouragement that she needed. She reached up and grasped her hand around his hardness and guided it towards her open mouth. At first she was still a little unsure in her movements, but then she started to get the hang of the motions.

Colin moaned in obvious pleasure as Cass took him all the way inside of her mouth. He reached down and pulled her head closer. Right as he was about to climax he pulled out of her mouth and took her hand and pulled her up so that she was standing up. He turned her around and gently guided her hands out so that she was propped up against the shower wall. He started nuzzling her neck, and reached down between her legs to caress her slick folds. When she started to moan he gently entered her from behind.

The slickness of the soap on their skin caused no friction between their bodies, and soon Colin was pounding into her and his cock was hitting her in all the right spots. As soon as he felt Cass's muscles start to clench he increased the tempo as he brought his hand again between her legs and rubbed gently against her hardened nub. Immediately her body erupted into an intense orgasm. Soon Colin joined her in ecstasy, letting out a shout that seemed to echo off the walls in the small bathroom.

Colin leaned against the wall and held Cass up against his chest. She had the feeling that if he let her go she would slump to the ground she was so spent. The stood like that for a while, and when they caught their breath Colin washed them both up quickly. When the water was turned off he stepped onto the floor mat outside of the shower and picked up a large towel. He helped her out of the shower, and then gently patted her down with the towel. When he was satisfied that she was dry he gave her the towel to dry her hair and quickly dried himself off.

When they were both dry he gently picked her up in his arms and walked out of the bathroom back to the bedroom.

*******

Lily woke up that same morning hoping to hear the sounds of Colin moving around in the room across the hall. The silence that crushed her hopes was almost maddening. Lily got out of bed and went through the normal motions of preparing for the day, though there really wasn't much to prepare for. She wasn't sure why the police was asking for her brother's whereabouts. She remembered the visit from Chief Matthews, though he was very vague to give her any information about the reason he was looking for Colin citing that he was unable to give any further information at that time.

Lilly figured that the news was probably her best bet for figuring out what was going on. She knew that she couldn't just sit here and wait for news of Colin. What if something had happened to him? What if Rich had done something to him? She turned on the television and flipped through the channels until she came to one that was featuring the news. She sat through the normal stuff anxiously waiting for a sign of some real news. She continued to watch it, and started to doze off due to the very little sleep she got the night before. A sudden news announcement woke her up.

"Breaking news!" the news anchor exclaimed. "Daughter of international shipping magnate Jack Connelly has been missing for three days after disappearing from a party three nights ago."

The anchor went on to give a few details and show a picture of a beautiful young girl that appeared to be in her early twenties.

"Now we go live to a press conference with Riverdale Police Chief Don Matthews," the anchor continued as the screen changed to a shot of the Police Chief surrounded by dozens of reporters. Lily felt the blood drain from her face as she saw that is was the same man who had questioned her about Colin. He proceeded to tell the crowd that they had a few leads, but they were particularly interested in finding the Connelly's chauffer.

She had a sinking feeling that Colin was involved in this whole mess with the Connelly girl, and that for some reason her soon to be ex-husband knew what was going on. She couldn't really see Colin confiding to Rich anything, but something definitely was not right.

She sat through the rest of the press conference as if in a daze until the sheriff held up a sketch of the chauffer, and it was an uncanny picture of Colin. Lily felt her blood run cold as she jumped up from the couch and shut the television off. She then started to pace throughout the living room, trying to figure out what to do. She stopped and ran down the hall to Colin's office.

The office was neat and there wasn't a paper out of place. Lily wasn't sure where to start, but figured that the desk drawers were as good as any. She dug through the drawers in frenzy, pulling out papers and pulling out drawers. Finally she thought that she found something: a key hidden in the back of the bottom drawer. She stood looking at it for a while, trying to place what it went to. It was a small key, not something that went to a building. She started walking around the room and looking at the objects that cluttered the office.

There were quite a bit of knickknacks, some antique and some modern looking, though nothing stood out as needing a key. Lily frantically started to pull down books and inspect knickknacks, having a feeling that what she was looking for was on the shelves of the office. She was in the process of sliding over a heavy brass globe when it fell over and she noticed that the base of the globe was a little bit wobbly and unscrewed. She quickly unscrewed it and sighed in relief when she saw that there was a little keyhole on the bottom. When she turned the key the globe split in half and two folded pieces of paper fell to the floor.

Lily picked them up and read the first one, written in Colin's scrawling writing:

"Dear Lily,

If you are reading this something happened that I am not there to be able to explain. I wish that I could've been a better brother to you and protected you more against all the pain you have had to go through. I feel as though I must do what I have to do to make you safe again.

Rich came to me with a way to get rid of him once and for all. I know that it is not right, what we have done, but right now I would make a bargain with the devil to get rid of him.

If something was to happen to me, and you do not see me by Friday evening, please show the second paper to the police. It is our insurance.

Love, Colin"

By the end of the letter Lily could feel the tears running down her cheeks as she had a good idea of what Colin had done. She was ashamed that he felt that he had not done well enough for her, when against his advice, she had married Rich. She then opened the other piece of paper and gasped when she saw Rich's handwriting on the second note:

"To Whom It May Concern,

I, Richard Hatcher, hereby admit that any activities involving the kidnapping of Cassandra Connelly were entirely planned and executed by me only. Anyone else that may be involved are also a victim of my activities."

It was signed and dated. For a minute Lily wondered if she should wait until Friday to bring the note to the police. It was only Wednesday. The first thing that she did was light the candle on Colin's bookshelf and burned all evidence of the first note from Colin. She knew in her heart and mind that Colin would never do something so desperate unless he felt that he had no choice. There was no way that he deserved to be brought down along with Rich.

Lily finally decided that she had to do something. She had no idea where Colin was, but she had a feeling that Rich would lead her to him. She frantically went and threw on a sweater, jeans, and tennis shoes. She went and grabbed Colin's spare keys to his truck and was on her way. The drive to Rich's house was about fifteen minutes, and because it was early she had a feeling that he would still be at home.

****

Lily was right, Rich was still home. He had also been watching the same news program that caused Lily to go searching for answers. He was fuming at the media and police coverage that this was getting. He reached for the prepaid cell phone that he had purchased just for the occasion and started to dial.

"Hello?" said the voice on the other end.

"That is strike two Mr. Connelly. I just saw your police chief buddy on the morning news. This time I will not let you off so easily. I am sure that Cassandra will be very disappointed in you..."

"You son of a bitch!" Jack Connelly yelled at him "If you---"

"I don't have time to listen to your empty threats," Rich said loudly, cutting of the other man's tirade. "I must go and spend some time with your lovely daughter, and tell her what a bad father you have been. Don't forget Jack, Five million, by Friday."

Then he hung up, and started whistling as he got up to take a shower.

****

Jack started his phone after the kidnapper hung up. He was furious beyond belief. Then again, some of what the lunatic said had sunk in. He felt like a "bad father". He had let down his daughter. He should've been protecting her. He could feel tears well up in the corner of his eyes. He then heard a noise and looked up. Lori had entered the room at some point without him realizing. He looked into her eyes and saw that they too were damp with tears. Both of them were still in what they had slept in, her a t shirt and cotton pants, and him flannel pajama bottoms.

He then reached out and pulled her against his muscular body, and wrapped his arms around her shaking form. He too was devastated about the whole thing, but he could only think of how strong she had been for him, and how she must have held her grief inside in order to comfort him.

Jack then gently pushed her shoulders so that she was standing in front of him. He brought his hand below her chin and raised her head and looked into her eyes.

"Thank you," he began, hoarsely. "I don't know what I would do without you, Lori. You have been there for Cass, and you have been here for me. Especially now."

She opened her mouth to say something, but the sudden swooping down of his lips against hers made her forget anything that she was going to say. Jack's hands fell to Lori's shoulders, and then moved further down caressing her back. Over and over again his mouth slanted over hers, as his hands reached her buttocks and he pulled her closer against his body. She gasped as she felt the evidence of his arousal. He then took that opportunity to plunge his tongue into her mouth. He groaned at the sweetness that he tasted there, and the way that her body felt pressed so tightly against his.

Thoughts started to race through Lori's mind and warning lights started to flash. It seemed that what they were doing was for the wrong reasons, but it felt so right. She had thought about this for so long, and fantasized what it would be like to feel Jack want her. Though it seemed like it was the wrong time for them to be doing this, it was almost like the had to in order to give each other strength and comfort each other. She ran her hands up his bare chest and behind his neck, pulling him further towards her and deepening the kiss.

At the same time Jack was feeling almost guilty about not being able to resist her, and he too wondered if he was doing this for the wrong reasons. During the years he had noticed her grow into a beautiful woman, and had admired her, but always from a distance. He didn't think that it was right to be lusting after his deceased wife's sister. Just when he thought maybe he should stop, she had put her arms around him, obliviously wanting this as much as he did.

Soon Jack had maneuvered them over towards the bedroom wall, and when her back reached it he moved his hands under her t-shirt. His hands moved up over her stomach, taking the edge of the shirt with his hands. When he finally exposed her round globes of creamy flesh, he looked up at her with admiration in his eyes.

"Who knew that was hiding there," he said with a slight chuckle, as he moved his hands over her breasts caressing the nipples and causing them to become erect.

She smiled in response, but when Jack took one nipple into his mouth, she could do nothing more than moan in pleasure. She reached down and pulled the shirt up and over her head. He stood up and quickly pulled off his pajama pants, as Lori pulled of hers. Jack straightened up and took her hands into his as he once again looked into her eyes.

"Do you really want to do this?" he asked in a whisper.

"Yes," she replied. "I need to feel like everything is going to be okay."

He nodded in agreement, and further pushed away the thoughts of the trauma that surrounded them. He too felt like this was something that would make everything seem okay for at least the duration of their lovemaking.

He then led her over to the bed...

****

When Lily reached the street that Rich's house was located on, she stopped at the corner as she saw his car backing slowly down the driveway. Her pulse started to race as she wondered if he had seen her. He backed out and then drove off in the opposite direction. Sighing in relief she waited until he was out of sight and then started to follow him. She had a feeling that he was going somewhere that might give a clue, as he would normally have driven in the direction of where she was parked to get to work.

They drove out of town for about an hour when he finally turned off the highway. She made sure that she was at least a few cars behind him as she was following. When he turned off the highway she continued until the next turnout which was not that far ahead. She gasped as she realized where the turnoff led to: her grandfather's cabin on Kings Mountain.

She pulled out her cell phone and quickly dialed 911.

****

After their leisurely shower Cass and Colin were in the kitchen making something to eat when the sound of gravel crunching under car tires startled them both. Colin looked at the window and gasped when he recognized Rich's SUV. Priorities had changed for Colin, and he was no longer willing to let Rich harm anyone no matter the consequences.

*******

~I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter. I think that there will be 1 or 2 more chapters left in this particular story. Please take the time to vote and leave a little comment if you would like~